[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: TRUMP JR IS HIDING SOMETHING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I was watching the hannity interview and there were 2 moments that still stick out in my mind. I'm not some body language expert or libshit fag that blindly hates Trump. I genuinely believe he was telling the truth the majority of this interview, however I want you all to look at two moments in the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Tq1FdyHE4

13:59
>>Hannity: "So this is, as far as you know, are all the emails that you know, that exist on this case and you don't think there's any other one?
>Trump Jr: "*unintelligible* do not think there's anything else. We scoured it thoroughly just to be sure." He forces a nervous smile and avoids a simple answer. Notice how he also avoids eye contact the entire time and the way his eyes squint. He doesn't do this for any of his other answers in the entire 20 minute interview beside the next one minutes later

17:03
>>Hannity: "You said in a tweet you would fully cooperate in any investigation"
>Trump Jr.: "Of course" *shaking his head no*
>>Hannity: "Completely"
>Trump Jr.: "100%" *shaking his head no again*
>>Hanniy: "Turn over everything they want and you feel you already have"
>Trump Jr: "I belie-yes" *shakes his head no* and smiles nervously again

Thoughts? He is doing many verbal and non-verbal actions that indicate he is lying at these two points in the interview. Could it be he is unsure or is he covering for something that in his mind will further strengthen the russia narrative the MSM is pushing?
>>
>>133352352

They're literally trying to get him charged with treason or some other high crime, I think everyone would be at least a little nervous or anxious.

He's not shaking his head no in the second one. The first one is a little weird but it could be attributed to nerves.
>>
File: IMG_9123.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9123.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Not a happening faggot
>>
>>133352772
you don't see him shaking his head multiple times at 17:03? maybe I'm looking to deep into it, and it definitely could be nerves, but the rest of the conversation seemed like he was calm and collected.
>>
>>133352352
You're delusional.
>>
>>133353078
>>133353491
not arguments.
>>
>>133353680
Yes, they're facts, not arguments.
>>
File: Logo_Sage_610x320.jpg (51KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_Sage_610x320.jpg
51KB, 610x320px
>>
>>133352772
>it could be attributed to nerves

I like a confident liar.
>>
>>133353802
>flag
I wonder why (((they))) wouldn't want us discussing this. Do you have dirt on them shlomo?
>>
>>133352352
Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process.
>>
>>133352352
I agree that his body language says a lot throughout the Hannity interview. There are two things about it, though. Even if there is something being hidden by Don Jr., the constant Russia witch hunt by the DNC and MSM has caused so much white noise that this story will be forgotten before the end of the week like every other time a "bombshell" was dropped. Point number two is that /pol/ has no interest in a genuine discussion on the topic, so there's no reason to examine this here.
>>
>>133354242
It only will pass if there is nothing more. However if there is just one little white lie or thing he is withholding, which I genuinely think there might be, then the media can paint him as a continuous "liar". Assange was right, if there is anything at all, he needs to release it at once or else the MSM will continue to leak
>>
>>133352352
these are the exact two weird spots that i noticed last night, too.
I feel like he's just nervous that he might not remember another insignificant meeting that might come up now that they are digging into anything they can.
>>
>>133354809
it's also weird how fox and murdoch owned outlets are covering this too and slamming trump jr. we are slowly but surely seeing controlled opposition showing their cards.
>>
>>133353968
Opposition research for an American election from a foreign country is nothing?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.