[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump campaign Collusion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1848.jpg (28KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
28KB, 530x298px
>Trump Jr. is accused of meeting with a know lawyer of the Russian government in order to get compromising information on Hilary Clinton and the DNC
>Claims he didn't know the lawyer was connected with Russia
>Proven false
>Claims father did not know
>Proven false
>Claims this isn't evidence of collusion as she didn't offer any useful information despite setting up the meeting with that intention in mind
>Email subject is literally Russia-Clinton Private and confidential
>A line of the email reads "this is high level and sensitive information but it is a part of Russia and its governments support for Mr.Trump

Memes and shitposting aside you guys must admit this is pretty damning and at the very least proves that the connection between Trump and Russia goes beyond shady connections into something a bit more nefarious
>>
holy shit RARE
>>
>>133350498
Newfag.
>>
>>133350498
>kekistan flag

Hmmmmm
>>
>>133350300
Checked

IDK man it's a hard choice. Live under Trump and his Secret nefarious plans with the Russians

Or Live under Hilary and her secret nefarious plans with the Muslim Brotherhood.
>>
>>133351518
Trump is president already, Clinton is irrelevant. The question is if Trump enagaed in collusion and if he didn't based on the evidence the campaign at the very least may have broken campaign finance laws. I'm as against globalism as anyone else but don't these connections kinda seem shady?
>>
>>133351668
Yeah, But not as shady as getting off the hook for criminal activity by Donating money to the Clinton Foundation (Well I guess it's the Obama foundation now)
>>
>>133351775
Please stop with the deflections, Clinton isn't president and she's pretty much irrelevant. I agree we got the best possible outcome this past election but do you think given this story that collusion very well could've been possible?
>>
>>133351518
>Hillary
Even if Trump is impeached by the House then removed from office by the Senate, all that will lead to is Mike Pence becoming President. Hillary won't be President, and there won't be a special election called.
>>
>>133351960
It's possible, But I think they would have released any evidence of it long ago. Right now it just looks like they are trying to hold pretend Blackmail over Trumps head.
>>
>>133352213
The evidence has been very flimsy but I think at the very least with this latest Trump Jr. story it proves that the Trump team was willing to compromise its principles or were simply too stupid to realize what they were doing. Either way it isn't a good look for this administration
>>
>>133351960
Even if it is a collusion it isn't in a way that is sufficient to get him replaced. Also

>>133352166

Same camp as Trump. Makes no difference.
>>
>>133350300
There's nothing official...its an open secret that Putin prefered Trump. That does not mean he intervened at all.

Also there were z-e-r-o results in the meeting with this chick.

MSM Grasping straws here and desperatly trying to make things happen that never did.

The email is written in a way that it "looks like" there's some sort of collusion but eventually it lacks the substance to back this up entirely.
>>
>>133352415
They could prosecute based on violation of campaign finance laws if the courts consider the information the Trump team was seeking as something of value. You're right that collusion itself isn't a crime though and there's no laws on the books to prosecute for that. At the very least though this won't be a good look for the Trump camp going forward
>>
>>133352505
Useful information would not have to been exchanged to consider this conspiracy to commit collusion. The intent is clear that Trump Jr. went into this meeting with the hopes of gaining dirt on the DNC with a lawyer who he knew to be connected with the Kremlin. It's not a smoking gun that people are making out to be but it may very well be evidence of violation of campaign finance laws
>>
>>133352382
These examples are presented as evidence, Because it is the very same cover story's they use when engaging in Extrajudicial Diplomacy. They trying to interpret Trump By using themselves as an example.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.