[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right to Carry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Untrained.jpg (333KB, 1480x1080px)
Untrained.jpg
333KB, 1480x1080px
Why should the average Joe be allowed to bring a firearm into a public building when the Police are already available to protect us?
>>
>>133346378
Nice try, Shannon Watts. Go back to your gated community and don't forget to pay your armed security detail.
>>
File: Bump.png (193KB, 458x429px)
Bump.png
193KB, 458x429px
bump
>>
File: Laurits Pepe Petersen.jpg (51KB, 1140x712px) Image search: [Google]
Laurits Pepe Petersen.jpg
51KB, 1140x712px
>>133346846
Let our Police Officer's do their jobs.
>>
File: 11961389531.jpg (34KB, 597x392px)
11961389531.jpg
34KB, 597x392px
>>133346918
Yes, maybe we can learn a thing or two from the Chicago Police.
>>
>>133346378
You're a fucking retard. This is coming from a cop. First of all, shall not be infringed. Secondly, no attacker is going to let you call 911 if you're the one being attacked. Thirdly, you'll most likely be dead before anybody even arrives on scene
>>
File: 118029799166.png (156KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
118029799166.png
156KB, 1440x900px
>>133347138
thissssss

/thread
>>
>>133346378
Why should the average McDonalds be allowed to have fire extinguishers in public buildings when we already have fire fighters available to protect us?
>>
>>133346378
Which is it, libtard: are guns unnecessary because of police or are police evil racists?
>>
>>133346378
Cops don't prevent crime.
They investigate it after it happens.
They are not the public' driving body guards.
At the end of the day you are responsible for protecting yourself.
>>
File: raw.gif (953KB, 244x144px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
953KB, 244x144px
You cannot carry a policeman
>>
>>133346378
We actually take pride in doing things for ourselves.
>>
>>133346378
>Police are already available to protect us?

Do you see a police nearby in every building?

Why don't you have the same rights as police?
>>
>>133346378
Why should the average Joe have a fire extinguisher when we already have fire departments?
>>
>>133352736

Don't forget to stay in your apartment room as the building is burning around you, citizen!
>>
>>133346378
Actually, did you know that, according to the courts, the police are under no Constitutional obligation to keep you safe. See Warren vs. District of Columbia. The court ruled, and I quote: “The duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists.” In a more recent case, the Manhattan Supreme Court ruled that the city of New York could not be sued after NYPD officers failed to stop a man from being brutally stabbed on a subway, even though the officers were present when the attack occurred. The court again found that the police had “no special duty” to protect citizens as individuals.
>>
>>133352435
>You cannot carry a policeman

actually i can, cause i'm buff and tenacious
>>
The crux of this discussion has no basis in rationale, especially considering the (respectable) weight of one particularly powerful thing;

Tradition.

I think guns are a net negative to any given country. Everyone thinks that America is the Western country you go to be shot at, and to shoot at others.

Americans think its very important that every American be potentially able to kill ANY OTHER AMERICAN AT ANY MOMENT.

They will tell you how this makes them safer, as if anyone can kill anyone, obviously no one will kill anyone, and if they do everyone will kill them before they kill everyone.

What a perfect system!

Turning your community into a warzone is simply what happens when you corrupt a public good (the saftey of the public domense).

I don't begrudge America for this. Once you've fucked your community up with lethal weapons everywhere, you can never be sure you've removed them all if you tried, but thats not the important bit.

The important bit is America MAKES guns. They make LOTS of guns. Its no suprise they have lots of guns, when they make them, or their familys make them, or their relatives, or ancestors.

Why begrudge the dutch for windmills or tulips? Its a form of national income.

Pro gunners, if you're reading this, please understand that we can be all in favor of YOU AMERICANS SHOOTING AT YOUR OWN CITIZENS, but we think thats kind of a fucked up way of going about things, and you have a much safer perception of your surroundings when you're not even considering the possibility of being shot, because no one carrys a weapon anywhere....

Keep it in America.
>>
>>133347030
But who was Robert?
>>
>>133346378
Why should You be able to buy a car if there allready are buses to carry you places?
Why should You be able to own a computer when there allready are libraries where You can browse the next for free?
Why should You need a cellphone when there allready where phoneboots to call people from outside home?
Why should You be able to own a house when there allready are dormitories where You can sleep?
Why should You be able to buy medicines when there allready are doctors to cure you?
And this is all admitting that the police's work is to protect you.
No such luck:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
As usual your "arguments" betray your retardation.
>>
File: whatdoyouneedagladiusfor.jpg (48KB, 781x278px) Image search: [Google]
whatdoyouneedagladiusfor.jpg
48KB, 781x278px
>>133346378
Got the answer for you here, boy
>>
>>133346378

hi nigger

We live in a free country, a free nation and free states. its a republic of free people that can do as they like when they want.

We have bills of Rights that are there to protect those already ingrained rights.

>>133347138

I to am a ninja robot assassin police cop officer member.
>>
>>133346378
Because police have no obligation to protect you.
Warren v. District of Columbia
>>
>>133353779
>I think guns are a net negative to any given country
You're wrong.
In southern italy organizad crime still exist litteraly Because shooting a Mafioso coming to take your money for protection is a worse crime than raping a child, not mentioning the fact that the mere act of having a gun puts you on the top of the list of suspects for any crime, committed with a gun or not.
Gun control is the ultimate cuckery for a nation to be subject to and puts the state and It's agents beyond any fear of reprisal.
>>
>>133353779
what about vans of peace
>>
File: image.png (290KB, 1156x2031px)
image.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>133346378
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.