[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix uneducated anti-migrant types?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: welldone.jpg (166KB, 509x795px) Image search: [Google]
welldone.jpg
166KB, 509x795px
They can't even understand basic statistics and come to obvious conclusions.
At least Germany can.
>>
File: psa.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
psa.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>133346152
Excellent question. I'll look into it further and get back to you in the near future.
>>
>>133346152
Maybe they should get their own countries where they don't have to live with migrants and you don't have to live with the """""uneducated"""" ;^)
>>
>>133346152
>Germany is single-handedly ensuring its economic dominance by taking the lions share of migrants and powering its economy for another generation, like it did in the '60s and '70s.
Imagine being that dumb. I wonder how this person gets through the day.
>>
i've read a lefty article that my city (~5k citizens/almost a village in a very rural nature area) loses ~80 citizens each year and that refugees could fill this gap.
>liberal logic
>>
>>133347426
>I wonder how this person gets through the day.

By being a non-person. Someone who's opinions aren't based on introspection or criticism, but copied wholesale from their favorite politicians and entertainers, which are damn near the same thing to them. When presented with a different opinion, they're most likely to do two things: Repeat their mantra's, even when they don't apply, and then accuse the other side with some emotional insult when they are unwilling to drop their opinion in favour of the empty mantra.

There are exceptions, of course, but that's been my experience with the average mainstream leftist. They are closeminded and do not think for themselves. Any opposition to their viewpoint will anger them more than anything else, and because they are on the side that has power, that's how they control the debate.

They probably have a full life next to this nonsense, but politically speaking they are dead weight.
>>
>>133346152
Bruh. The numbers of migrants that are unemployed and do not work is reaching up to over 99%
>>
>>133346152
here's how you reply to this post with "sage" without the quotation marks in the options field.
problem solved.
>>
When will this economy meme end. Money is not the most important thing in the world.
>>
Immigrants from asia and afria dont work.Maybe 10 percent of them at most.They are both an social and economic burden.
Germans should be allowed to shoot themselves in foot with immigrants so people can see how retarded it is and vote to stop it.
>>
File: Holy-Guacamole.png (362KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Holy-Guacamole.png
362KB, 666x666px
>>133346152

>depopulation problem

Hey remember when the left spent 40 years screaming non stop about overpopulation killing the planet and how we needed to scale back, that money wasn't everything, how endless GDP growth was impossible and that we could just have less kids and responsibly lower population?

WELL FUCK THAT BECAUSE NOW WE'RE JUST FULL ON CORPORATISTS AND ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE GDP GROWTH YOU DUMB FUCKS

Can the apocalypse come here already I'm tried of waiting.
>>
>>133346152
go to war with them
>>
>>133347426
If he wasnt sarcastic he is absolute fucking retarded.
>>
>>133346152

Why is population growth such a need? Endless growth is terrible for the environment, terrible for the people.

The only reason they want endless population growth is to maintain a generation of poor people to exploit for corporations.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.