[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existance of Humanity/Society: How Much Longer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
Realistically guys, it's on everyone's mind. Everyone knows the world is going to absolute shit, everyone has the lurking feeling in the back of their mind that the course set for humanity is on an extinction path.

Yet no one does anything, no one acknowledges it, everyone just ignores it. Or does everyone secretly just want Earth to become a Tomb-world? I mean, I'm all for society down the drain, but the human race fellas? Have we gone too far? How long do we have left? I don't understand and i'm scared tbhfams...
>>
pfff just go crawl in a corner and die with some dignity. kek
>>
anime caused the downfall of modern civilization
>>
>>133346440
He's right you know
>>
File: cucking.jpg (38KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
cucking.jpg
38KB, 315x315px
once they got everyone living as non-binary cucks they can start killing us faster
>>
>>133346075
>human race

>humans
>a race
Pick one.
>>
>>133346075
Too many lastgenerationers wanted their kids to "enjoy life" instead of teach them to work hard. Now we have a world filled with useless NEETs looking to spread their diversity and cultural appreciations. In short, blame USA.
>>
>>133346075
Normalfags are ignorant retards, just deal with that fact
>>
>>133346659
agreed.
>>
If you really are an anarcho-communist:

When you subsidize something, you get more of it. When you punish something, you get less of it. Communism subsidizes failure and punishes responsible saving, starting your own business, etc.

Worse, you give Darwinian advantage to the corrupt, and to those who are content to live on the dole while pumping out a bunch of barely literate crimminals. To pay for this, you tax smart, responsible, law-abiding people who are trying to save up so they can have just a few children and raise them well.

WE created democracy, universal human rights, the welfare state, plus a whole bunch of advanced technology to save us from disease and drudgery. You gloat about genociding us and replacing us with a bunch of illiterate hood rats and jihadis. This is called "social justice".

The same thing applies to corruption. Most third world countries are incredibly corrupt (Yes, I know the west is incredibly corrupt too- we just legalize it- but it wasn't always this way). But third world countries are so corrupt they have a tiny super-rich elite, a tiny professional class to serve them, and a vast underclass. This is the world the elite have tricked you into working towards. They call it "equality".

Don't try to use the environment as an excuse. Have you been to third world countries? They are shitholes. Trash everywhere. Poisoned rivers. If you think our "magic dirt" will raise their standards when they take over the West, you are delusional.

So if you want to know why everything is going to shit, look in the mirror, faggot
>>
>>133349445
This!
>>
It's just another attack of the feels bro. Start lifting faggot
>>
It also feels like a turning point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.