[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Jews white or are they sandniggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_8121.jpg (390KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8121.jpg
390KB, 2048x1356px
Are Jews white or are they sandniggers?
>>
>>133342053
they are jews
>>
semites
>>
>>133342053
They're sandniggers with a dusting of ash.
>>
colorless
>>
File: contemplative_mountain_god.png (26KB, 296x147px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative_mountain_god.png
26KB, 296x147px
>>133342306
Their lies are transparent. Their bodies are not.
>>
they are ashniggers
>>
>>133342053
Goy please visit and see how much "divirsity" we have
>Poo kikes
>Kurwa kikes
>Ivan kimes
>French kikes
>Hans kikes
>Sandnigger kikes
>Nigger kikes
>Iraqi kikes
I never saw an Italian kike though
>>
>>133342053
Scientifically speaking Jews alongside Arabs are called Semitic Caucasians.
>>
neither , jews are the original humans from epsilon eridani that seeded planet earth with life 4 billion years ago and then used an artificial black hole to speed up the outside world relative to them so they could in 100 years see the rest of the universe evolve billions of years .
eventually their spaceship arrived on earth in 1912 but they wanted to arrive without drawing attention so their infiltrators started WW1 as a distraction while the rest disembarked from the spaceship and used advanced tech and infiltration to convince everyone they were here all along .

at first they attempted to take over and run an earth nation state according to their ideals (nazi germany) but after the other earth nations all attacked them they faked a defeat and a genocide of them and founded another nation state, this one exclusively their own in which the leadership learnt the mistakes of the first attempt.
>>
There are white jews, brown jews, black jews and Asian jews.

Judaism is not a race, like islam is not race.
>>
>>133342053
They are white, black, Arabic and Asian. Depending where the Jew is from. It's like asking if Christians are or sandniggers. There are just as many Hispanics or even North Africans that share the exact same amount of DNA/genetics with white Americans and Europeans as there are Ashkenazi Jews that share DNA/genetics with the Mizrahi and Ethiopian Jews --- and we don't like to lump those North Africans or Hispanics with white Americans and Europeans as one group of people. This should make sense to you if your IQ is over 100.
>>
sand niggers with snow camouflage
>>
File: IMG_0493.jpg (164KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0493.jpg
164KB, 750x757px
>>133342053
Ashkenazi Jews are just Eastern European converts. They are white. The only non white jews are the mizrahis that are actually from the Middle East.
>b-but they don't consider themselves white!!!
Ok and if I consider myself a dragon does that make me one? They deny that they are actually European converts so they can prance around the Israeli deserts pretending they are actual israelites
>>
>>133344167
Jews come from jupiter. Modern day jews are just descendants of human-alien hybrids. The holocaust was just a mass exodus of early jupitarian settlers going back to the motherland
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.