[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-women thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: antiwoman.jpg (112KB, 1299x1300px) Image search: [Google]
antiwoman.jpg
112KB, 1299x1300px
The more I think about it, the more women seem responsible for ruining America.

Take for example the fact that women used to not work, and then they started entering the workforce. Imagine what that would do to the workforce having all these new potential employees. It would drive down wages.

Take for example marital rape laws. Women whined and bitched "Waaah husbands shouldn't be able to rape their wives" but the alternative is to have police officers govern what transpires in the bed of a married couple. Do we really need the government policing what transpires between married couples in their beds? Women think so. I don't think most men would.

Fuck women, guys. The more they have power in society the worse things become.
>>
File: kikewars.gif (64KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kikewars.gif
64KB, 1280x1024px
>>133340763
Get your mgtow kike bullshit the fuck out of here.
>>
>>133340836
This. MGTOW faggots are 0% better than the cuck bitch boys who love to watch their wives get pounded by nignogs.
>>
File: merchant rare4.png (2KB, 326x213px) Image search: [Google]
merchant rare4.png
2KB, 326x213px
>>133340763
>good goy
>>
>>133340763
hey guys we have a dick sucking faggot

fuck off nigger
>>
File: itstrue.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
itstrue.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>133340763
Men aren't the problem.
Woman aren't the problem.
Gendercucks are the problem.
Stop being a slave to your gender oppression, OP. You're just as bad as a feminist.
>>
File: Slide Threads.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Slide Threads.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
OP has not responded to any of these(pic related)
>>
>>133344162

>Thinking I'd reply to stupid shit
>>
>>133344237
Ahh, paying you more money now to start responding?
>>
>>133340836
>>133341027

Butt hurt gash.
>>
>>133340763
The main problem is that most of them have no concept of gratitude. If they are given something out of generosity, they aren't grateful for it, but they instead see it as a confirmation of their continued social standing with the person who gave it to them.

Means that every time you give them a little more, they will see this as the new lower threshold of what the other person needs to do regularly so that her desire for confirmation is sated.

Pretty obvious why that would inevitably spiral out of control when you never put your foot down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.