[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jared Kushner had a little girls voice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: LittleBitchVoice.jpg (20KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
LittleBitchVoice.jpg
20KB, 534x401px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-NyVPFdUSU

Is this why he never gives interviews?
>>
>>133332398
fuck off nazi larper shill, kushner is fine
>>
hes pne of those people who think speaking softly makes them friendlier whehn its just so obviously fake and off putting
>>
>>133332398
I think he might legitimately be the Antichrist.

>>133332609
>lol the people who've been here since before all the election bullshit are now shills because I don't agree with them
Kill yourself you fucking tumblrfag.
>>
>>133332398
Gas yourself, jewish shill.
>>
>>133332751
>herp derpp ive been here for years saying the same idiotic nazi larping shit that means im right
no it just means you'r exceptionally stupid
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>133332398
trump dick suckers warship the ground this worm walks on just like trump for obvious reasons
>>
>>133332821
No it just means that I belong here and you belong somewhere else. You come in here and act like you own the place, like you're some kind of nigger.
If you don't like what we talk about, then you can go back to whatever filthy, homosexual cuckshed you crawled out of.
>>
>>133333002
Stop projecting, this isn't a TRS or stormfag board. If you don't like the fact that we don't tolerate nazi larping shills anymore then you should fuck off to TRS or somewhere else.
>>
>>133333107
This is sort of like the SRS invasion back in 2013. You faggots didn't win then, you won't win now.
>>
>>133333238
look around, you're the minority. That's not going to change any time soon. You're only refuge are shitty threads like /sg/ stay in your containment thread.
>>
>>133332398
sounds and acts like a pre op tranny. New Caitlyn Jenner if a few decades?
>>
>>133333433
Same as back then. But where would I go? I was run off reddit many years ago. You guys will get tired of this place and move on, either back to your shithole or on to some new place that you can destroy.
Those of us who have always been here will still be here when you're gone.
>>
>>133332751
looks too homosexual
>>
File: kushner.png (447KB, 320x561px) Image search: [Google]
kushner.png
447KB, 320x561px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>133332755
He's getting super important roles and being hailed as some sort of behind the scenes mastermind while in reality he's and incompetent spoiled brat who acts and sounds like a homosexual. You gona deny this pede?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.