[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How offensive is the swastika nowadays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1546546444.png (37KB, 379x545px) Image search: [Google]
1546546444.png
37KB, 379x545px
Hey there! In an FPS called Battlefield 1, you can have different emblems that you create and they'll appear on your soldier or the side of your vehicle. Well, someone reported me and my account got suspended for "Content - Third Reich Referencing."
I found this to be a bit outrageous and kinda dumb for getting banned (I'll attach the emblem here).
My question is: Should I be careful about how I represent offensive symbols (the swastika, hammer and sickle, I've even made a swastika inside the Star of David)? Or are people just being offended cucks and need to get over it?
To be honest, I think the swastika looks cool (and a bit edgy). I also love the Confederate flag, the hammer and sickle, and the arrow cross?
Thoughts?
>>
>>133331664
People are offended cucks and the world is to PC
>>
>>133331664
>playing battlefield 1
>asking /pol/ if he should be careful about offending people
>likes edgy symbols like hammer and sickle

underage b&
>>
>>133331664
>Third Reich referencing
>Report everyone who compares Drumkpfl to Hitler
>>
>bf1
>not RO2 or na/pol/eonic warfare.

Getting banned from bf1 is an improvement.
>>
I find it crazy that the Hammer and Sickle is perfectly fine to display, 10x the amount of people where murdered in the name of communism then under the Nazi's. i think both ideologies are horrendous. but making a symbol so offensive that even displaying it in a historical context, I.E. a video game only gives it more power, and legitimizes what it used to represent.
>>
forgt about the bf1 part

can somebody answer the questions?
>>
>>133332802
Woah man, you made a swastika in a star of david?

Woah man. I bet everyone's so pissed off at you. They're probably too scared of you to even talk to you.
>>
>>133331664
Wasn't suspended for mine. Dice just deleted it. I just made it again.
>>
File: IMG_7287.png (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7287.png
178KB, 640x1136px
>>133331664
Then again I wasn't "Third Reich Referencing"
>>
>tries to be offensive
>gets banned for succeeding
What's the problem?
>>
>>133331664
honestly its probably considered more offensive now than in 1939.
>>
>>133331664
EA takes it up the ass by dykes and nigger OP. Not a suprise they get offended over an image.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.