[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ going to china

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7062.jpg (274KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
274KB, 1200x1200px
Ask an Australian of chinese ancestry, born to chinese migrant parents, whos going to go love wih his grandparents for 6 months in Guangzhou (a city in china) anything.

To answer the obvious
>why?
To put it shortly, to find and develop inner strength before i go back to Australia
>>
>>133330154
dont come back
>>
Are you aware the Chinese government claims ethnic sovereignty over all ethnic Chinese people? I wouldn't go to China in case they know how far anti Marxist I am, you shouldn't go to China in case they don't let you leave.
>>
>>133330154
This thread is posted multiple times daily.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD
>>
>>133330154
do you have a hot sister??
>>
>>133330154
Manchu or Han?
>>
>>133330154
>Why?
to eat a dog.
>>
>>133330154
good stuff m8 hope it goes well.
>>
>>133330300
Im not sure you can technically classify people in china as han anymore. Han chinese looks notably different depending on region. But id say han.
>>
>>133330298
Women born in Australia of east asian ancestry, not just chinese, are ugly compared to those who come from east asia
>>
>>133330272
No i am not.
Although i am dismissive of your claim I would appreciate you provide government sources to support your claim
>>
ahahahah filthy fucking gook is gonna love china soooo much
>>
>>133330600
I watch a lot of China uncensored (a YouTube channels) because I honestly expect the Chinese to one day decide to mount an attack just because Marxism. This mentality is best shown in PROC treatment of the ROC.
>>
Go back to china
>>
你会汉语吗? 你应该找狗肉吃。问老百姓
>>
>>133333231
english only please
>>
>>133334252
Use baidu translate if you can't read moonrunes
>>
>>133334582
Already have. Should make my life easier compared to the last time i went in '07
>>
>>133334669
Oh you're OP. Ive been to China a bit and speak some of the language. Best advice would be to not eat street food unless a lot of other people are, try as much interesting food as possible, and download the app Pleco and use the handwriting input in the app to figure out characters. Or ask your parents.

Bring anti diarrhea medicine. The laduzi can catch you by surprise and you will not be able to find it in a pharmacy without help.

If you want expat level shitposting check out /r/ccj2 on leddit. Reddit isn't blocked, and neither is 4chan, but you'll need a pass since Google web elements like captcha are blocked.

Ask around for good VPN software, or set your own up with shadowsocks if you know Linux and have a VPS.
>>
>>133335300
Sorry if anything here is remedial but idk how familiar you are with the guo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.