[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else been feeling a 1960s-ish vibe these last few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images-16.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
Has anyone else been feeling a 1960s-ish vibe these last few years? Hipsters = Hippies now type shit? New cold war with NK, BS feminism and BLM protests/marches, riots and shit, etc.

It's really weird to know that the next 3 years are going to be fucking huge in terms of historical importance. History is really repeating itself, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>133329710
Can't wait for the moment in 10 years when the eu collapses and open season happens on gypsies and Jews.
>>
>>133329998
Except it's the dirty mussies we have to watch out for aint it. Trying (and failing miserably) to take down western civilization.
>>
File: Reegs.jpg (466KB, 1072x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Reegs.jpg
466KB, 1072x1110px
>>133329710
More like the 80s. Buncha boomers and internet junkies barely bought the trump meme
>>
Cold War with north fucking Korea lol

let the defense industry keep creating scarecrow enemies to sell more equipment
>>
>>133329710
Lol you're too late, lsd and such had a comeback with the beginning of darknet markets. Festivals have boomed, weed is getting all legal, psych rock is popular again, bandanas and tiedye, etc.

Honestly in the last year it's spread to normies at least aesthetically. Hopefully with more counterculture people there's more manpower and political action against the deep state
>>
>>133329710
>1960s-ish vibe these last few years
WE haven't left the late 90's. Fashion may have changed, attitudes are the same.

The only difference is the rise of the right. That hasn't happened since before the nazies arrived.
I also am beginning to see a blade runner aesthetic take hold. Probably to go with the accelerationism.
>>
>>133330351
The muzzies are their distraction while they make a break for Jerusalem.
>>
>>133332775
t. poser trend-hopping normie fag

dark net markets were never mainstream popular homo. normies never knew how to download and use tor
>>
The hippy revival among hipsters and ravers has been going on for a quite awhile now. Less obvious though is the moderate libertarians mixed in with them who only in it for the self sufficiently and the desire to develop usable skills, they fit the aesthetic sewhat and often rail against consumer culture but it's for very different reasons. Strange times make for strange bedfellows.
>>
I am feeling late roman decadence. We have reached levels of degenerecy never thought of possible. Western civilisation is doomed.
>>
>>133333821
Certain people know how to buy bitcoins from coinbase or local, tumble them, and download a tor browser to login to alphabay (rip) or other markets.

Ive sold plenty of Tails usbs to people that can read tutorials, figure out the rest then sell lsd, rcs, mdma, xannies, or whatever else to their friends for a markup. DNMs have really changed the game in the last 5 years and have increased the spread of psychedelics.

But hey what do you know, neet.
>>
>>133334012
I've been jumping on the "developing usable skills" bandwagon at 20 and have learned to cook, sew/mend, and generally be a handyman. Comes in handy with friends. Strange times, also reminds me of the great depression since all those gen z kids are broke as fuck
>>
File: 1468704798906.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468704798906.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>133329710
Yes, this is called Generational Cycles, each epoch lasts approx 80 years, the lifespan of a human. The guy who did all this research is Neil Howe

Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AilTu-_ATdI
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.