[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even anything behind the inanity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1400550867149.gif (713KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1400550867149.gif
713KB, 275x275px
Does anyone else get the feeling that there really isn't anything other than bread and circuses anymore? It seems like it's all just a neverending procession of crises that never seem to actually either go away or come to fruition, of gotcha political moments that never actually seem to cause anything to happen, just... stagnation. Both sides of the US political aisle keep finding new things they think is finally going to sink the other side, but it's all ignored practically a week later for the next new doomsday torpedo, and in the end we end up knowing about the same about our country's path as we did before - nothing.

I'm going to be honest. It feels hopeless. We're stuck in some kind of calculated quagmire, or maybe it isn't even calculated, some kind of perpetual smoke screen that keeps us from actually seeing what's really happening. It's got to be obfuscating something, right? This can't be all that government and politics is nowadays, right? Just a smokescreen for the sake of being a smokescreen?

I don't think I even know the right way to say what I'm trying to say. It's a concept that I'm barely able to brush across in my mind. All that I can really think of it is just bread and circus upon bread and circus, smokescreen hiding in smokescreen. It's tiring.
>>
>>133328214
Speak out against hedonistic bread and circus show and you'll be ostracized and isolated. You either assimilate to modern society or you'll get destroyed.
>>
>>133328214
Your're not crazy. Some insane shits probably going on behind the scenes these days.
>>
>>133328544

I guess that's really all I'm looking for, just knowing I'm not the only one that thinks this.
>>
>>133328214
You're actually correct. Many people here and on /x/ and /g/ seem to think that the governments of the world are like gods. They're actually just collections of idiots who use tax dollars to fund idiotic things, because more idiots keep paying for it. Everyone thinks that they have advanced technology when they use Windows 7 and Red Hat Linux internally. Everyone thinks they have super secret flying saucers when the DoD probably have hovercrafts that get 20 feet off the ground for 10 minutes. Governments are absolute clusterfucks. It's bureaucracy for the sake of bureaucracy.

TLDR people are incompetent fucks
>>
>>133329234

this
>>
>>133329234

So we've deluded ourselves to thinking there's something within the madness? Is it because the alternative to a tangible source is as depressing and tiring as just thinking so is?
>>
I just want the nukes to go off.

It truly feels like there is nothing to live for. Not as an individual or anything. Like I'm not saying my life sucks or I can't get laid or some stupid shit like that. I mean like I see how society is going and I just realize there is just no future for us as a people. There is nothing I look forward to. Everything is going to give us cancer, genes are going to continue to get weaker and weaker. What is the point of being part of a society that's wants nothing greater but to eternally virtue-signal? I guess that's why Nazifags actually are so passionate, because at least it gives the a vision a future that could mean something.
>>
>>133329782
most people who spend too much time on the internet are deluded

I'm not going to comment on your depression/tiring crap as I don't experience it. People who are demotivated hardly even qualify as men.
>>
>>133329782
Pretty much. I mean don't get me wrong, fucked up stuff does go on, just not in an exciting way. By fucked up I mean gross mismanagement of public funds, a corrupt pharmaceutical industry trying to pump everyone full of drugs, mass data collection on civilian populations through personal tracking devices (smartphones), and a few evil Jews fucking up the Middle East and Europe.

Society is so over saturated with Hollywood drama that none of the real (and comparatively boring) stuff seems to matter anymore.

>>133329891
Go back to huffing petrol while the adults are speaking, you goddamned abo.
>>
>>133328214
>I don't think I even know the right way to say what I'm trying to say

nah you said it. I have this exact feeling. Our parents lived in the "real" world and now the world is no longer "real" because of data science, technology, social control etc
>>
File: 1499839461495.jpg (143KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1499839461495.jpg
143KB, 480x478px
>>133328214
I know exactly what you mean OP, we need to get out more, and actually accomplish monumental things with our lives. And things won't always be stagnant, focus on achieving your goals, you'll find yourself a lot happier doing that, the smokescreen will eventually dissipate, we have to start working together, for the sake of western civilization. I'm beginning to think /pol/ is run by Jews, and we're being distracted by them.
>>
>>133328214
>>133329800
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>133330352
a good example of this is music

since the 1970s, almost all major pop songs have been around 120bpm. the closer you get to modern day the more closely that songs adhere to 119.8 bpm

this is becuase ~120bpm rhythms actually stimulate your brain and generate a pleasure/excitement response. So using science they literally figured out how to make music so that humans respond to it more....and just like that the soul was sucked out of pop music, which formerly brought us stuff like motown with its amazing complex arrangements
>>
>>133328214
Trying to understand why retards do retard things is maddening. Don't bother. Just accept that they're all autistic and do what you want, just don't get caught. Nothings illegal till you get caught.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (107KB, 806x539px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
107KB, 806x539px
>>133330718
You have a sauce for that info?
Depressing if true, although it describes modern music in a nutshell.
>Equally depressing
>>
>>133328214
you can tune out of the circus... I've been going to the beach a lot. I go out and just float and let go of everything.. if the water is calm I can really just go full altered states.. its great.. expecting the world to give you anything meaningful is a good way to wind up disappointed..

whatever it and us were originally meant to be we're sure not there any more..

try being creative.. write some music or a story..
>>
File: your fate.png (601KB, 1000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
your fate.png
601KB, 1000x1700px
Judging by the replies /pol/ is having the intended effect.
>>
File: freemasons.jpg (34KB, 318x320px) Image search: [Google]
freemasons.jpg
34KB, 318x320px
>>133328214

The only sides are us and (((them))). Politics is a total sham. The occultists own everything of value, and conspire behind our backs.
>>
>>133329782

it's called the ghost in the machine. spirits are awakening. passions are being roused. whole masses of people are experiencing the exact same emotions and thoughts at the same times, whether by intent or not. This is a massive change and a departure from indivdualism.

I'm not sure how young you are OP, but I'm in my late 20s. For so long I lamented, even despite 9/11, that my generation had no great war, had no great social movement like in the 60s. What was there to bind us together? To fight for? To give our lives meaning?

And then Trump arrived and everything changed. The nature of politics and political conversations themselves took on sharper more pointed tones. This is the beauty of Trump. It's not what he's done as president, it's how he has used his celebrity to radically change the conversation. Things are finally happening again. Maybe we'll continue with the boring slow death or stagnation that we became accustomed to, but I still have a feeling something's going to give soon.

The world is hanging in the balance, it only takes a few slip ups here and there for chaos to reign. Imagine something like a coordinated hack and black out of half the globe. Europe and America totally without electricity for weeks on end.

Wave after wave of shitskin invasions. Once Europe begins to stand up that's when it will hit. America and UK have mildly uncucked themselves, but the elite don't care because mainland Europe can fulfill many needs. Once Europe starts refusing the refugees, that's when the crises will begin to happen. Mass killings, riots, pandemics, and power failures with system collapse. During this time the pace of refugee arrival will explode. They'll just drop them in war zones to be part of the fodder.
>>
File: 1491057018129.jpg (132KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491057018129.jpg
132KB, 500x700px
>>133328214
You can't see the abyss when you're staring at the TV. No. You see cooking shows.
>>
File: 12072017013451.jpg (335KB, 720x2110px) Image search: [Google]
12072017013451.jpg
335KB, 720x2110px
>>133331869
Amazing how Jews literally destroy everything.
>>
>>133328214

It feels hopeless because you've been taking everything seriously and now you've finally started to question if anyone else is. And you've realize the truth. They aren't. It's all a game. Politics, controversy, the endless bullshit isn't real. It's all rehearsed from DC. The news is fake, the issues are fake, the political speeches are fake, the controversies and scandals are often fake or completely overblown. Politics is about as real as WWE.

I used to be a staffer in DC. I would attend hearings for minor subjects, come home and watch the press utterly blow things out of proportion. They do it on purpose for ratings. They know they're doing it. And the political parties are happy to have their assistance. It got to the point I stopped watching the news. And this was back during the obama admin where things were like, 30% less crazy than they are now. Now...I can't even imagine working in that environment.

Nothing is real. Don't take it seriously because I can assure you no one in Washington is losing their shit to the degree they are encouraging the public to. It's fucked up.

God am I glad I got out of it. I've never worked a job with so much bullshit, day in and day out. There's very little governing. The entire system has stopped governing to instead campaign and raise money for the next election. The media exists to raise money. Most political groups exist to raise money. That's all that matters anymore.

These people are trying to play you. Don't get sucked in and lose heart.
>>
>>133333896
>Thread theme instafies.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYm3-QF7F5Y
>>
>>133333896
this
politics is a distraction for the all the sheep
/pol/ is also full of sheep
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.