[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have late night shows gotten so bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5291.jpg (258KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5291.jpg
258KB, 670x377px
-"insert Trump joke here"
-Cue liberal laughter/circle jerk
-muh ratings
>>
Last line says it
>>
seems to me like you trumpets are just triggered the rest of the country, you know, the sane places, are laughing at you and your orange disaster of a president.
>>
>>133326920

Because it's a dying format. Only reason they were popular in the first place is that's pretty much all people had to watch back in the day.

>be early 2000's growing up
>satellite internet is still very fucking expensive, specialized, and not available everywhere without going through some low rent provider with fuckhuge dishes
>live out in country so no cable
>Nigger Obama hadn't ruined over the air TV yet, so analog stations up the ass.
>you could pick up seven in my area
>So late nights, you could jack off and then watch one of the big four until you fell asleep sobbing at 2-4am.

>inb4 internet

28.8kbps motherfuckers and that's if you were lucky.
>>
>>133326920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
>>
>>133326920
Agenda pushing.

Good news though, Norm MacDonald's youtube show is coming back for a new season
>>
>>133327325
Doesn't matter how triggered trumpets are. They can never compete with you cunts
>>
File: ratings.png (65KB, 935x957px) Image search: [Google]
ratings.png
65KB, 935x957px
>>133327216
and yet the ratings are shit
>>
>>133327591
>Only reason they were popular in the first place is that's pretty much all people had to watch back in the day.
wrong, actually, late shows existed to make sure people were still tuned to that channel in the morning when they turned on the TV to watch the morning news.
>>
They're making sure they can get all their jokes in before he gets impeached
>>
>>133326920
It's brainwashing.

>Present target argument/individual
>Pause just long enough for the brain to prepare for new information
>Cue smug grins and raucous laughter

The audience is thus conditioned to associate the target with mockery and contempt.. This is why so many otherwise-intelligent normies go full retard when faced with opposing viewpoints: they're literally Pavlov's dogs, trained to respond with derision instead of logic.
>>
>>133332237
>The audience is thus conditioned to associate the target with mockery and contempt.

Wow you really cracked the code. Congratulations on figuring out a basic social interaction called "making fun"
>>
>>133332910
Great job missing the point.
The goal is to make it neurologically impossible for audiences to respond to stimuli in any way other than "making fun"
>>
File: 1493246815088.png (289KB, 495x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493246815088.png
289KB, 495x322px
*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.