[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Utopia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1495999323933.jpg (122KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495999323933.jpg
122KB, 960x540px
>Let's create a perfect place for Whites.

Instead of focusing all of our energy into negativity towards the enemy and the freaking out about bullshit habbenings lets envision the PERFECT future.

Let's visualize our new world that we will create for whites. Where will it be, What will it look like, etc.? Let's put our energy into building something positive.
>>
>>133324828
Don't be a pussy. You Whites need to fight fire with fire. You're getting exterminated and you're preaching complacency. The fuck, guy. Man up, for the time is nearing to take it to the bastards.
>>
you do realize we whites are a incredibly tiny portion of the human population right? Either we learn to live with other races, or nothing. It's the only way. There is no going back. The world is moving forward. And racists are going to get left behind.
>>
>>133324828
>>133325019
>56%
>>
>>133324828
A perfect place for whites would be a place where we use the niggers or some other stupid race as our slaves. Like South Africa in the 60's or the CSA pre civil war. If you can keep the slaves in check and keep your population from wanting the slaves freedom things work out perfectly.
>>
File: struggle dance marcus aurlius.png (881KB, 1381x776px) Image search: [Google]
struggle dance marcus aurlius.png
881KB, 1381x776px
>>133325019
>Don't be a pussy. You Whites need to fight fire with fire. You're getting exterminated and you're preaching complacency. The fuck, guy. Man up, for the time is nearing to take it to the bastards.
this

>>133325030
>you do realize we whites are a incredibly tiny portion of the human population right? Either we learn to live with other races, or nothing. It's the only way. There is no going back. The world is moving forward. And racists are going to get left behind.
It's happened many times before. It happens with Cosmopolitian success of whites. And it always brings destruction of the society. This time it will be a Planet of the Apes.

NO THANKS
>>
>>133325030
You basically described what happened in Brazil which is one of the shittest non African countries on Earth
>>
File: bo.jpg (85KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
bo.jpg
85KB, 610x458px
>>133324828
>We take back the Cali coast from commies and shit skins.

>Aesthetically everything will be dope bohemian / pagan / natural type bullshit like pic.

>Mostly bicycles, very little cars

>Women will be mens property and degenerates will be ostracized.

>Lawless zones in sports arenas where gladiator matches rage constantly, anyone can go in and join.

>Every man is a warrior, no cops. No border wall just a line of hardcore whites you better back the fuck away from. Shoot on site, mexicans and blacks heads are put on sticks.

>Every woman must have braided hair during the weekdays
>>
File: WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS.png (862KB, 838x718px) Image search: [Google]
WE ACCEPT FOOD STAMPS.png
862KB, 838x718px
>>133325328
I don't like the ideas of blacks in my Utopia, even is slaves.
>>
>>133325778
Well the South was the richest part of the country back then and a good portion of the population lived a very extravagant lifestyle. Niggers back then knew their place and posed no danger to whites.

In order for our coloney to be successful we'd have to have some source of cheap labor. I'd rather it be shitskins then fellow whites.
>>
File: DUKE.jpg (50KB, 634x416px) Image search: [Google]
DUKE.jpg
50KB, 634x416px
>>133326270
Robots. Seriously if a black or mexican touches something it's never good again. Just letting them breathe the air of my ethnostate is too much. PS David Duke is king in my perfect world.
>>
>>133325625
>Brazil
>not niggerized
>>
>>133324828

Antarctica is the only option.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.