[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Jr. tweet just ended it for Kushner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan vs. Clinton.png (189KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
4chan vs. Clinton.png
189KB, 1146x892px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlo8yhwzC48

Trump will be fine.
Trump Jr. will be fine.
The only person who actually committed a crime here IS JARED FUCKING KUSHNER!
HOLY SHIT PLEASE LET THIS BE THE END OF HIM. GET HIM THE FUCK OUT!
AT A MINIMUM, PLEANS TELL ME THIS SHIT SUCKER WON'T BE ABLE TO WORK WITHIN ARM'S REACH OF THE GOVERNMENT EVER AGAIN!
>>
>>133324234
>linking MSNBC
Use hooktube to prevent views

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=jlo8yhwzC48
>>
File: average_american.jpg (61KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
average_american.jpg
61KB, 399x400px
>>133324234
who cares about trump the jew puppet?
>>
>>133324234
What crime did he commit?
>>
>>133324283
Hi Finlandbot 3000.
Seriously, these archive links are posted by bots right?
Fucker took less than 30 seconds to post that.
>>
>>133324234
Deport the kushners now
>>
CAnt watch the video what's the TLDR?
>>
>>133324358
He's the only one who both
A: knew about the meeting with the Russian Lawyer
and
B: filled out government paperwork saying no sure meeting had ever occured.

Trump didn't even know about the meeting
Trump Jr. knew about it but doesn't have a position in the government and really wasn't even really technically a part of Trump's Campaign.
But Kushner...
Kushner lied on a federal form.
A crime punishable by up to 5 years in prison. I doubt he would ever get sure a sentence, but that means he wouldn't be able to work in the government and wouldn't be able to continue to be the snake whispering in Trump's ear.
>>
>>133324799
Here >>133324812
>>
>>133324449
Nope, Nor bot is a real human bean
>>
>>133326400
How? Every thread I've ever made where I've posted a link, he's posted an archive in less than a minute without fail.
>>
>>133324234
Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
>>
>>133327807
nice pasta
>>
>>133327807
You cook a pretty good pasta friendo. You see the problem here though is that you continue to underestimate the influence that this site has on the real world and on those who lurk here and then get trapped here. That will be your undoing. You're going to have to accept the fact that an autistic board full of anonymous shitposters has become nothing short of a bizarre crowd-sourced intelligence agency that uses memes to spread its influence far and wide.
>>
>>133324234
not yet
this isn't enough to remove kush, thankfully
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.