[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idiocracy has become a documentary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: World_IQ_graph.jpg (43KB, 634x414px) Image search: [Google]
World_IQ_graph.jpg
43KB, 634x414px
We thought that mankind will die from the virus / World War III / asteroid impact / alien invasion.
The reality was more prosaic.
Mass migration and (((communism))) doomed humanity into slowly decline and death.

Since 1950, the world average IQ has fallen by 5 points.

So, how we are to fix this?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/251531226_The_decay_of_Western_civilization_Double_relaxed_Darwinian_Selection
>>
>>133323387
>So, how we are to fix this?
let it happen, eventually nature will reset things and all the retards will die
>>
Its just averaging out. Smart people still exist.
>>
>>133323387
Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
>>
>>133323387

Stop trying to shortcircuit natural selection because it makes us feel bad?
>>
>>133323387
>world average IQ has been falling
>world relative number of niggers has been rising more than any other group
Really makes me think.
>>
>>133324942

You niggers aren't even trying anymore.

Asspained that you're super sick extortion oppo was blown the fuck out?
>>
>>133324733

Neo-medievalism? But humanity has already used all easily accessible oil and coal. And without oil and coal, a new scientific and technological revolution will be impossible.

>>133324942
>racism and other garbage ideologies
Hi, Shlomo.
But honestly, positive eugenics is a good thing. Look at Singapore - rich and smart.
Now, get in the oven
>>
>>133324942
Take note that this is a new copypasta
>>
>>133325077
That hurts my dude, delete that.
>>
Interesting talk on the topic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XAzSfqrzPg
>>
>>133323387
>that fucking graph
you do realize its literally impossible for the average IQ to be any number above or below EXACTLY 100 right ?
>>
>>133323387
DONT MIND THE CORRELATION WITH HIGH BIRTH RATES IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES AND LOW WHITE BIRTH RATE

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY
>>
>>133323387
its because of the internet. thanks al gore.
>>
>>133323387
Side effect of the fucking pop culture. Makes idols out of some retards, "AYYY LMAO" behavior becomes acceptable, then normal.
>>
File: IQ per county.gif (38KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
IQ per county.gif
38KB, 500x455px
>>133327649

Shlomo, you're jealous.
>>
>>133323387
Oh my god this is so fucking hilarious because it's the total opposite of the truth. CAPITALISM lead to idiocracy, because the rich bred dumb plebs as dumb as they possibly could so they could turn them into brand loyal consumer animals.
>>
File: fuck-this.jpg (71KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-this.jpg
71KB, 288x288px
>communism is bad...
>so now im going to continue acting like a communist
>>
>>133323387
Literally niggers.
Stop feeding them.
They can't survive on their own.
Stop feeding them.
>>
File: 1407875406312.png (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1407875406312.png
159KB, 1024x768px
>>133328088
So, why then did the bankruptcy of science take place in the USSR in the 1970s?

It was then that scientists, who studied under the Russian Empire, began to die

Because of this, OGAS (All-State Automated System) did not appear in the USSR. It's literally russian skynet-like AI plus an analog of ARPANET, who controls government and economy and provide the same opportunities as the modern Internet (communications, entertainment, access to libraries and data banks, job, etc).

The idea was invented by Victor Glushkov, the famous cybernetics
>>
>>133323387
World IQ is horribly skewed by the hordes of literal RETARDATION-TIER IQ reproducing in Africa and Near/Middle East.

This is a direct result of providing foreign aid and food to these undeserving animals.
>>
>>133324733
Stop feeding the fucking animals in Africa
>>
>jews won ww2
>avg iq s in freefall since the end of the war because kikes taken over education and every industry

This is what you get siding with the kikes. Idiocracy was a documentary from the future
>>
File: smart-poster.jpg (57KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
smart-poster.jpg
57KB, 250x334px
>>133323387
>Since 1950, the world average IQ has fallen by 5 points.

There are still outliers who will form the substratum for the re-population of Elysium after "The Great Cleansing"...
>>
>>133330037

And what is their endgame? Destroy humanity and then die through inbreeding and degeneration? This is stupid.
More like parasitism than a long-term survival strategy
>>
>>133324733
>nature will reset things
This is dumb for two reasons:
-teleological fallacy
-progress fallacy
Both are liberal yet unscientific memes.
>>
>>133330541
>die through inbreeding and degeneration?
Why do you think that would happen
>>
>>133329684
This needs to be repeated multiple times in every thread and in the comments section of every media outlet.
It should be sung from the mountain tops.
STOP FEEDING NIGGERS.
YOU'LL JUST GET MORE NIGGERS.
>>
File: pakistan-children-disabled.jpg (13KB, 230x319px) Image search: [Google]
pakistan-children-disabled.jpg
13KB, 230x319px
>>133330651

European royal families are a product of inbreeding. A huge number of genetic diseases and mental health problems were one of the reasons for the fall of the monarchies.

Or look at Pakistan. Pakistanis make up 3% of the population of Britain, but Pakistanis account for 30% of genetic diseases. 70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
>>
>>133323387
>Since 1950, the world average IQ has fallen by 5 points.
To understand how to fix(reverse) this, we must understand how it happened in the first place. The "how" in this case is demographics. Smart white 1st-worlders and smart yellows are breeding below replacement, and being displaced by low-IQ barbarians in their own countries. Meanwhile, in the countries of low-IQ barbarians and lower-IQ savages, modern fertilizers and food aid from outside have generated a tremendous population boom. The stupid people have simply increased in number, dragging down the average.

The only ways to reverse this trend are to reverse the demographic trends: Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America must be depopulated, and white countries need to stop inviting cheap disposable labor and focus on having more kids of their own.
>>
File: 16.png (335KB, 432x348px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
335KB, 432x348px
>Technology making extremely basic tasks easy so most of the population never guarders a stable foundation for education in STEM fields unless they seek it
>Internet culture crafts minds to prefer constant stimulation over long term investments
>Transition of accepting ideas without critical analyzing but instead judging by emotional face value which is fortified by circlejerks

We fix IQs by going back to living in caves and mud huts.
>>
>>133331420
You are assuming the IQ decline is happening in smart populations. It isn't. This is about relative numbers of dumb-dumbs versus smarts, not about an actual pan-human IQ decline
>>
>>133331186
So why do you think 20 million jews (nevermind carefully chosen goyim in addition to that) is not a viable genetic population and it would lead to "inbreeding"?
>>
>>133331420
>We fix IQs by going back to living in caves and mud huts.
hey nigger, IQ is not largely dependant on culture and education and even if it was, it wouldn't be inheritable.

By this logic people during medieval times, 95% illiterate, were dumber than modern day negroes, which clearly wasn't the case.
>>
File: DCaYb6dVwAAkMMD.png (65KB, 882x709px) Image search: [Google]
DCaYb6dVwAAkMMD.png
65KB, 882x709px
>>133323387
really made me go hmmmmm....
>>
>>133331420
>guarders
stop lowering the global iq
>>
File: 21.png (255KB, 514x447px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
255KB, 514x447px
>>133331602
You're assuming the IQ decline isn't happening in smart populations. It is, because if they were really smart they wouldn't be overpowered by retards.

>>133331768
I have no doubt in my mind that some illiterate mongrel in the middle ages knew more about the world than most white """people""" today. You had to know shit to survive back then. Now you can be a fucking idiot who does nothing all day and thrive.
>>
>>133331643

No.

>It is estimated that nearly 1 in 3 Jews in the United States is a carrier of at least one of 19 Jewish genetic diseases.
>>
>>133331911
>. It is, because if they were really smart they wouldn't be overpowered by retards.
You are assuming IQ equates to selective fitness. It does not.

You're just full of plebe-tier "common sense" fallacies. Please read more and post less until you resolve this issue.
>>
>>133331911
>You had to know shit to survive back then
Not really no.
In fact selection for high IQ was even lower than today,
You don't seem to know what IQ actually is.

Hint: it's not maturity or wisdom. It's raw logical and spatial potential.
Being "smart" nad having toughened up due to a rough life or w.e, won't increase it.
And even if it did, you wouldn't pass it on to your kidz.
>>
File: 22.png (228KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
228KB, 510x385px
>>133332216
You are assuming IQ doesn't play a role in selective fitness. It does.

>>133332230
IQ grows when people need to think in more complex ways to solve more complex problems. It shrinks when those problems stop existing. A hard life doesn't explicitly increase it but creates a motive for it to be increased dummy.
>>
File: f93.png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
299KB, 680x598px
>>133332592
>IQ grows when people need to think in more complex

No, it's not. IQ directly depends on genetics.

Modern man evolved from Blacks by hybridizing with the large-brain Neanderthals:
Blacks = 2% Archaic admixture
Whites = 4% Neanderthal
Asians = 5% Neanderthal + Denisovan

Blacks have a genetic distance of 0.23 from Whites and Asians, but only 0.17 from Erectus. That means Blacks are more genetically proximate to archaic man than to modern man. Blacks are the only race with no DNA from the large-brain Neanderthals.

African Americans went through a positive eugenic selection and race mixing. Now the average IQ of an African American is 85 (Low average). African negroes is 67 POINTS! 67! This is dementia!
>>
Is there a list of recommended literature on eugenics, racial realism, intelligence and IQ?
>>
File: 274.jpg (100KB, 571x714px) Image search: [Google]
274.jpg
100KB, 571x714px
>>133323387
Sterilize the niggers and spics
problem solved
>>
>>133335941

The bell curve
The neuroscience of intelligence
>>
>>133329285
>bankruptcy of science
>USSR
U foken wat m8?
>>
>>133334088
This guy gets it

t. degree in molecular genetics
>>
>>133334088
Would you be alarmed about 10 billion gorillas?

Then why be alarmed about 10 billion nigs?

Just keep making sure that white people wake up and everything will fall in place.
>>
>>133323387
guise have you ever watched old television programs like talk shows where there is a host and a guest? Watch one sometime...I don't have a link. The level of intellect displayed and their discourse is extremely high. It was shocking. Whenever I see it I think (how would the average person be smart enough to understand this and give it views). It is really creepy. We are so much dumber. Things are so fucked man, and it's so many things I don't even want to get into this right now. But it is obviously the MSM dumbing shit down, pop culture, the prussian model of school (I guess, when did that start? can we really blame that). I mean it's so many things i dunno i have nothing to add im pretty dumb myself but smarter than most people. I told my therapist i don't connect with people and don't have much in common with them i said we just don't have the same interests or they aren't smart and he just said i should give people a chance and that I'm a narcissist.
>>
>>133337501
>Would you be alarmed about 10 billion gorillas?
Do you know anything about gorillas?
You should be extremely alarmed.
A gorilla is 3x stronger in upper body s. than an adult male.
>>
>>133336063
no you retard that is not the solution. We are all getting dumber
>>
>>133337604
>he just said i should give people a chance and that I'm a narcissist.
He's likely right.
You appear to be suffering from some form of delusion coupled with the dunning kruger effect.

IE no offense, but you're probably not a genius yourself.
Sure you might be slightly more knowledgeable than your average person off the street and a bit more awake, but truly, it's where you belong.
>>
>>133328088
> I am 14, the post
>>
>>133337604

Example of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mt5NFvaaXE
>>
>>133323387
Those statistics..it's all you burgers taking us downhill.
>>
>>133323387
Could it be because of the exponentially growing sub 100 IQ-population in africa? Would be interesting to see this broken down in more specific groups
>>
>>133338042
i said myself that I don't think I'm all that smart just smarter than the average person. I also don't watch shitty TV shows or care about dumb pop culture shit so i don't have much in common with people.

People are really dumb someone earlier today didn't know where New Zealand was and said he always mixes it up with Switzerland (lol what).

And yes, I know I am a narcissistic.
>>
Why havent we removed equitorial new guinea from the earth? Smart chimps are only 9 points off from their avg.
>>
>>133338315
> just smarter than the average person
>People are really dumb someone earlier today didn't know where New Zealand was

Right, see here you mix "knowledgeable" with "smart".
They're not the same thing.

How do you even know you're actually smarter than the average person? Did you get tested?

Or did you just mean "edgy" "quirky" and "alternative"?

You know how many millions of youngsters are there like you, all thinking THE REST are all dumb&shallow while they're somehow "special"?

I bet that if you tried abit you could find other kids with similar interests to larp with, and possibly, grow up and becoming a bit more mature.
>>
>>133327649
>its literally impossible for the average IQ to be any number above or below EXACTLY 100 right

You do realize they're comparing relative IQ over time correct?

How dumb are you, jew?
>>
File: redpill OD.jpg (315KB, 577x667px) Image search: [Google]
redpill OD.jpg
315KB, 577x667px
>>133323387
Nationalism and ancap.

Nationalism to prevent globalists jews from fucking up the world and protecting against dysgenic effects on IQ in Western nations, and to end subsidies to third world population growth.

Ancap/right libertarianism because it's pure meritocracy: only the intelligent and hardworking prosper enough to have many children.

That will get us to the point where eugenic technologies are advanced and popular enough (think IQ screening in IVF treatments) to make stupid people a thing of the past in the west.

Then maybe we can figure out how to raise IQs in existing populations.

Giving the third world tools and information (NOT FOOD, NOT MONEY, NOT MEDICINE) that the intelligent among them can utilize to prosper might be a viable strategy.

>>133328088

You are wrong.

If that were true, then IQ wouldn't be the strongest predictor of positive life outcome, and trait conscientiousness wouldn't be the next strongest predictor of positive life outcome.

Right now, the intelligent and hardworking are empirically proven to do the best in capitalist western countries. If your hypothesis were true, dumb and lazy people would prosper by virtue of being propped up by the rich.

>>133334088
>>133331787
>>133325077
>>133325067
Depressingly correct.
>>
>>133323387
Stop giving away free shit.
no more aid to the poor, the homeless, the niggers, ect.

They will all be forced to get a job or die. As it should be. The world will very quickly get back on track. population will decrease, economy will increase, and IQ will rise.
>>
>>133338613
you can tell by a person's vocabulary, what they talk about, etc. I don't know for sure but I bet they can't write (most people can't write). I've also done some substitute teaching and I've read some of the horrendous shit kids write. People are dumb. Yes I know the difference between memorizing facts and being smart.

Stop arguing for no reason. We are both smarter than the average person
>>
>>133338315
>>133338613
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
>>
>>133338613
To add, I've taken an online IQ test (i kno rite) and i got like 115 or 120 i don't remember. I've also taken the CBEST to become a substitute in CA and I passed, so that. Really though, if you care about politics and are posted in a thread like this you probably have an IQ above 100
>>
>>133337825
Average Iq declines as the percentage of the population that is non white increases.

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>133328088
Think this one through, there are a few mistakes.
>>
>>133340778
dude even blacks are getting dumber we are all getting dumber. Our society is failing us, likely by design. (((they))) don't want us to be smart, just smart enough to run the machines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWQEG5kP5uM
>>
>>133323387
> that article
I'm surprised something like that is allowed to be published
>>
>>133323387

Stop feeding the third world. Stop feeding non-working brown people everywhere.
>>
>>133342135
meant to link this

late life george carlin, 3 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCCfwTwqi4
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.