[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nondegenerate "Tinder" for marriage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 88QT.jpg (58KB, 441x480px) Image search: [Google]
88QT.jpg
58KB, 441x480px
Hear me out...
I've been brainstorming for ways to use the power of the internet to wage battle against the kikes and save the white race.
Seeing the video about the whole "Stay at Home Daughters" thing, basically young Christian girls that are forgoing college to instead look for a man to have a traditional marriage with. So they stay at home and make videos about doing traditionally feminine stuff like cooking and cleaning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeec9K713I

The thought occured to me, what if you had guys doing equivalent sort of youtube videos doing manly shit like hunting, fishing, woodworking, fixiing things and generally shooting the shit and bantzing one another.
If you could get enough of both genders doing videos like this, you would end up with women watching the men and men watching the women. So rather than just a few pictures like what Tinder does, you could really get a sense of the person's personality, what they like to do, their sense of humor, etc.

You could then have a website where all of them go to register, with maybe a forum for talk about trad life. The women choose the men they are really into from watching their vids and vice versa for the men. If they match, they can chat with one another online and organize some sort of meet up with the ultimate goal of getting married. You could present it as a dating site for traditional people, which it would be but the intent is to foster the 14 words. It wouldn't matter if non-whites use it because the few that do so successfully would be few and far between.

The ultimate goal would be to get off of youtube and host the vids on one dedicated independent site.
>>
File: 1498634414165.png (560KB, 653x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498634414165.png
560KB, 653x645px
>>133322749
lol, virgin. girls care about 3 things. money, looks, charisma. they dont give a fuck if you are a traditional white guy or not.
>>
>>133323436
Shlomo please leave.
>>
>>133323594
Ahmet please leave.
>>
>>133322749
have a bump for ideas that are for the better
>>
>>133322749
I would marry either one of these girls in a heart beat.

I actually teared up watching this video, and watched a few more. These women look wonderful.
>>
>>133322749
It's called going to Church...
>>
>>133323436
This is a copy pasta used by paid shills, most likely paid for by dirty kikes.
>>
File: 1488qt.jpg (42KB, 302x517px) Image search: [Google]
1488qt.jpg
42KB, 302x517px
>>133325316
Thank you leaf anon.
>>
>>133322749
You can call it: "Single Mothers Meet"
>>
>>133322749
jdate.com
>>
only chads can succeed on any dating website or in real life, few exceptions. and trad chad can find a trad woman on his own, and will, but this might make it easier for him i guess. so not a total waste.

best wishes chads, someone has to do the breeding
>>
>>133327622
ben shapiro got a waifu on jdate.com and he ain't no chad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.