[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watcha gonna do when they come for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2018.png (35KB, 526x320px) Image search: [Google]
2018.png
35KB, 526x320px
Watcha gonna do when they come for you?
>>
>born too soon to see humanity conquer the universe
>born just in the time to see America falls to China
>>
File: 1458268585899.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458268585899.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Not worry about it because your graph is shit and you probably like getting pounded by black cock you faggot

>leaf

I'm not surprised in the slightest
>>
File: gdp2030uschina-1.png (41KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
gdp2030uschina-1.png
41KB, 400x340px
>>133322138
How do you like this graph, white devil?
>>
China's still in their industrial stage and finance capital has only just begun to emerge as a force to be reckoned with there.

As soon as they start exporting all their jobs to less developed countries like the US did, their growth will level out and the two countries will be fairly equal, with the US having a slight advantage.
>>
>>133322560
Gayest prediction ever. Why would the Chinese government (not controlled by Jews) outsource their jobs?
>>
>>133322751
Because literally every rich country that develops to a certain stage starts outsourcing?
>>
>>133322936
Chinese government does what's in their country's interests.
>>
Hey Mr. Scott!
Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do?
Make our dreams come true!
>>
>>133323218
Chinese government does what's in Chinese capital's interest.
>>
>>133321518
>not using GDP per capita
>assuming exponential instead of logistic growth
>extrapolating without sound sources

seems legit
>>
>>133322936
But they're still decades away from being a rich country...
>>
>>133324400
>discussion of the overall size of an economy
>GDP per capita
Kindly remove your dumb nigger ass from this thread.
>>
>>133325324
wow, china is bigger than the US, never would have noticed.
at least that part's defendable. address the other two and I'll be happy to leave.
>>
>>133325799
>please grant me a point that is not at all salient to the topic
No, go ride your 12" BBC dildo you mentally ill freak.
>>
>>133327353
the way he projected the GDPs is the entire point of the thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.