[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IRL redpilling bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1492322624659.jpg (31KB, 280x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492322624659.jpg
31KB, 280x460px
How to redpill friendos, parentals and waifus.
>Hitler was bad
>Stalin was bad, but he was much worse than Hitler
>Communism is bad
>Germany was bad, but at least they stood in the way of communism overrunning Western Europe
>Germany was bad, but carpet bombing German cities by the British was bad
>Germany was bad, but slavs loved them because they reopened the churches
>Germany was bad but Western Europeans were generally happy and untouched during """occupation"""
>Germany was bad, but the holocaust never happened, cuz not enough ovens, Transfer Agreement, Red Cross observers, swimming pool at Auschwitz, allegations of lethal masturbation machines and electric floors and cages with a bear and an eagle that jews were thrown in
>Germany was bad, but they rooted out atheism and degeneracy and replaced it with Christianity, untouched churches, family values and public decency
>Germany was bad, but they were the good guys

In other words, don't attack the kike brainwashing head on. Agree with it, but give information that is contrary to it. Cognitive dissonance is a valid and effective deprogramming tool, as it forces the target to attempt to reconcile assumptions with facts that disprove those assumptions. It gets their brain thinking for itself.
>>
File: IMG_1617.jpg (349KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.jpg
349KB, 1600x2812px
Redpill them on feminism and then slowly tell them (((who))) is behind it. This has more to do with the Jews than the Third Reich but hope it's helpful
>>
Talking about Stalin and communism being bad is for phase 2: the JQ.
Once you make Hitler look like a not so bad guy, you can educate them on who started and runs communism, as well as the degeneracy they push, especially in democratic countries.

The reason for attacking democracies is for phase 3: NatSoc recruitment.
>>
>>133321078
>attacking democracies

You spineless LARPing keyboard warrior faggots sure activate my almonds
>>
>>133321442
Democracy is the path to communism.
>>
>>133320825
Some bread I can partake.
>do your own research. Fails because of 3 things. One (who controls the info) niggers love that.
2 wemon get to vote. Even though it's proven wemon base their decisions on emotions.
1(is) not going to drop at this time. Until U
I see redpil'n on 1 and 2
>>
File: IMG_1609.jpg (221KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
221KB, 1024x875px
>>133321078
What I like to do:
>Get them to admit that Hitler was a good leader he just shouldn't have killed all those Jews
>Get them to admit that the official story of the Holocaust is probably wrong. Ask them if they can even name five camps, that usually proves to them they should listen to you (you better know at least five camps though so you're not a hypocrite)
>Teach them the gas chambers are lies and slowly redpill them on other stuff as well until they no longer believe it really happened at all
>Show them how Hitler fought communism
>Show them (((who))) was behind communism all along
>Jews don't look so good anymore, huh?
>Teach them about Jewish involvement in other movements
>By this point they'll pretty much accept anything that's far right. You can easily redpill them on race realism and shit
>>
File: 1499388902337.jpg (92KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1499388902337.jpg
92KB, 600x461px
>>133322004
Been drinking. No apologies
>>
>>133322004
>Name the jew
>Blame the jew
>Get shitfaced
>>
File: average_american.jpg (61KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
average_american.jpg
61KB, 399x400px
>>133321442
>>
>>133322433
Yea while being fed over by the fed jew.
>>
>>133322592
Is somebody getting audited? kek
>>
OP's delinquent on reply. So I'll just post pills.
JEWS CONTROL THE MONEY IN AMERICA. Period. End of story.

Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to.

Napoleon said: When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce
>>
>>133322899
They could try.
>>
>>133323779
Make sure you read Henry Ford's International Jew for a great account of Kuhn & Loeb setting up the Rothschild Fed in America.
>>
>>133324025
Link it my brother. I'll read it.
For the normies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8&app=desktop
>>
The 9/11 red pill is hard as a refugees dick their wife.
I'm out anon. Goodnight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.