[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my older sister might be getting redpilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I think my older sister might be getting redpilled

>tfw she's been a lefty bleeding heart liberal her whole life
>she buys into the whole "muh hitler was ebil and killed 6 million kikes" narrative
>since she's also leftist, i start feeding her pro-palestinian propaganda
>show her how the kikes occupy and kill palestinians
>show her how the jewish lobby controls united states foreign policy
>show her how all the illegal american wars were pushed by the israeli lobby
>she starts to agree that the jewish lobby is bad and jews probably have too much influence in the united states
>she still doesn't hate all jews overall but is starting to become redpilled on the jewish issue
>she agrees zionists and israelis are bad but #NotAllJews
>only thing we massively disagree on is the holocaust, she still thinks it happened but i got her to concede that there's no real evidence for gas chambers, but she still believes the nazis were culpable beccause they put jews in camps in the first place
>she always comes up with the retarded argument "you can't prove it DIDN'T happen" even though the onus is on her since she made the claim it happened, but that's the only real big thing we still argue about
>tfw watching The Force Awakens in cinemas 2 years ago, asked her if she thinks the black dude is good looking, she says he's ugly

Is my big sister red-pillable? What else do I need to do to make her accept the glory of Der Fuhrer?
>>
do you think about your sister a lot, op?
>>
>>133319405
>Is my big sister red-pillable?
I need a picture of her to answer this question, anon.
>>
File: 1393871358744.jpg (244KB, 588x652px) Image search: [Google]
1393871358744.jpg
244KB, 588x652px
>>133319405
Do you like your older sister anon?
>>
>>133319718
If your sisters like niggers then she's going to contaminate her offspring (who share your DNA) with nigger genes. If you want your genetics to be as strong as possible you need to make sure that your sisters do not fuck niggers. Also yourself.
>>
>>133319405
Hook her up with a racist white guy. Got any pics? I am very happy to help.
>>
Cool, can I penetrate her cunt hole
>>
>>133321593
>Got any pics?
I asked for pics first.
>Hook her up with a racist white guy.
I challenge you to a duel. I wanna move to OZ and become a chad with a hot Aussie trad wife.

OP, how her this documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
>>
>>133319718
A LOT. It's overflowing sometimes.
>>
>>133323503
>>133321855
>>133322988
>>133321593
>>133321005
>>133320721
>>133320622
>>133319718

fuck off degenerates. before i let any of you near her, i need to know what your IQ and career is, and need to make sure you are catholics and will remain celibate until marriage.

I'm not letting any /pol/ degenerates anywhere near her.
>>
>>133324048
IQ: 132
Religion: Lutheran, friendly to Catholicism
Ethnicity: Finnish/Austrian

Do I get a pass?
>>
File: 1455041931547.jpg (287KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455041931547.jpg
287KB, 667x1000px
>>133324048
She's an Australian woman. Somehow they are even sluttier than American women. What are you preserving?
>>
>>133324048
IQ: 166
Religion:Methodist but friendly to Catholicism
Ethnicity:German/Britbong
>>
>>133324048
IQ: 124
Religion: Catholic
Ethnicity: French
Dick: 18.5 cm
>>
>>133319405
Is this you, OP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M
>>
>>133319405
of course she is red-pillable just keep drip feeding her just enough info to keep her interested and curious but not to much that she gets annoyed and turns her brain off for good on it.
just keep passively joking around about different shit the best way to red-pilling is through humor, keep doing what you are doing but don't turn it into these long winded rants about the 6 gorillion and hitler did nothing wrong.
try things like feminism and sjw's during gamergate and shit like that its relatable and easy to poke holes in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.