[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Canadians really think anyone respects them in 2017?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: tfw leaf.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tfw leaf.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
Do Canadians really think anyone respects them in 2017?
>>
>>133312635
It's a country slated for extinction, O.P. The contest was always between the Anglos and the Francos, the latter which are allied with the Vatican. Now the Francos have the upper hand and this means the country will be browned out and incorporated into Vatican-controlled Latin America–the future of all of North and South America unless _you_ do something!
>>
Who cares, lol.

I'm not in high school anymore, IDGAF if people think I'm so very cool.
>>
>>133314922
Undercover Jesuit detected.
>>
Do americans actually think they are white?

I cringe every time you call yourselves anglo, fucking mexi-nigger dutch mongrels. Anglo is short for anglo-saxon, which you are not.
>>
>>133314839
>catholics
>controlling a commonwealth country

durrrr
>>
File: JT.png (389KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
JT.png
389KB, 800x600px
Respect and like Canada, sure.

Trudeau? Maybe not. Except for his weird fanboys in the U.S. Even Canadians are sick of him now.
>>
PSA:
Every single of of you sound funny when you make the "out" sound. It's not just South Park overdoing it, it's not a meme, it's not just your rednecks or anything, every single Canadian says it funny.
I remember one trying to explain to me it's from a certain area in Canada and he was doing it himself, fucking hilarious.
I'm sure we sound funny in some ways too, but what makes it so funny is that Canadians are so close to sounding like many US accents until they make that sound.
>>
>>133312635
What the fuck leafs? How is your country not freaking out over Canada paying so much money to Omar Khadr? Your tax dollars are LITERALLY going to terrorists who killed your own troops ffs
>>
>>133316154
>killed your own troops

Actually, Americans are not Canadians.
>>
>>133312635
some of the leftys on normiebook seem to. especially the bit about the islam socks at the gay pride parade. really makes you think
>>
>>133315770
Those are the "redneck" Canadians. Nobody I know says out like that
>>
File: just 67.jpg (6KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
just 67.jpg
6KB, 220x250px
>>133312635
still more then the usa doe
>>
>>133312635
Over 70 percent of Canadians disagreed with the decision to give that terrorist fuck 10.5 million dollars.

Canadians don't even respect Canadians
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.