[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we homosexuals tend to be so promiscuous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 39

File: 1489441039941.jpg (117KB, 1024x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1489441039941.jpg
117KB, 1024x1012px
Why do we homosexuals tend to be so promiscuous?
>>
>>133312357
because if you're gonna be an abomination in the eyes of God you might as well go all out
>>
>>133312357
>>133312812
Romans 1:26-32
>>
File: aj.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>133312357
Because we're dudes. We're playing it exactly how straight guys would play it if women were up for it. Also, we don't have to worry about accidentally making a baby and having to take up the responsibility or consequences involved.
>>
File: Welp.jpg (196KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.jpg
196KB, 957x1024px
>>133312357
The genes that causes homosexuality are likely located on the X chromosome. When expressed in women they make them more attracted to men overall and thus likelier to have more children (as studies have shown female relatives of homosexuals have 1.3x the number of kids). When men get the same genes, they make us more promiscuous as we too are more attracted to men than usual by virtue of genetics.
>>
>>133312357
Mental instability.
>>
>>133312357
They want to do it but cant because they hide it

Then they dont and they go full in

Then they go too far because retarded community encouraged by retards

Now gay people look retarded thanks to retards
>>
> >>133313168
I don't have sources but i suggest that homosexuality had to benefits in the past.
1) Women would be more likely to share alpha males (we know 20% of men father the children in tribal days)
2) Disposable men: Male homo's seem to have a greater propensity for self destructive behaviour.
Tribe gets disposable warriors, and stable polygamous women.
Major religions realized this was a waste and focused on 1 and 1, gathering full benefit of male productivity.
>>
>>133313130
What this faggot said.
>>
>>133313130
That's true. I mean I can't imagine how if I weren't sleeping with other dudes why it wouldn't just be an endless sex party because that's what we all want all the time.

But I think you guys carry it to an almost ritualistic extreme a lot of times where it becomes excess for the sake of excess.
>>
>>133313855
Definitely. There is a shocking "conservative" streak though among younger gays. They want monogamy, me included. I've whored around a bit, used the apps, and been to a few parties where things got out of hand, but I'm in my 20's and I'm almost through with that. I want to find someone special and there are a lot of guys like me.

Older gay guys have pointed this out and I hear it all the time.
>>
>>133312932
That was a very relative verse, thank you
>>
>>133312357

Straight men would be promiscuous too if they could. But women are far harder to fuck then men are.
>>
>>133314081
I think even straights sleep around like madness these days. I'm not going to fault anybody for messing around some when the getting is good or trying things out before deciding to get married. But your older gay guys are probably right.
>>
>>133314354
You're so right about straight people sleeping around like crazy. In college the guys in my fraternity fucked everything that moved and there were plenty of girls on campus who were the same way. Based on my life experience I'm shocked if I meet a straight person who is 21 or over with less than 5 sexual partners.
>>
Because you're men asking for sex from other men.
>>
>>133312357
>Have high sex drive
>Attracted to others with high sex drive
>Wonder why so slutty.

I mean, come on, fagget, it shouldnt be that hard to figure out.
>>
Is there truth to the old statistic that the average homosexual has had 1,000 partners?
>>
>>133312357

You're no more promiscuous than straight men would be if they had the same opportunities. The only thing preventing most of them from being promiscuous is the lack of cooperation from women.
>>
>>133314081
>I'm almost through with that
Sure, faggot.
>>
>>133312357
Because, FAGGOTS!!!
>>
>>133314864
Only in SF
>>
>>133314660
You were gay in a frat? I don't have much experience with them because the ones I crossed paths with were pretty out of control with the party an nepotism to get ahead despite being blockheads that I didn't want much to do with them.

But I distinctly remember one time when a good friend who turned out to be a closet case lamented to me that gays must have it hard because they're not allowed to get in to all the homoerotic things frat guys do without being straight, and I had to explain how (normal) straight guys can do stuff like that out of a male bonding style pact that it was just for the lulz.

That was a long time ago, though, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of frats were somewhat different these days.
>>
File: the_gay_pill.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
the_gay_pill.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>133312357
Because your metal illness you have no place in society or nature
>>
>>133312357

Because anyone who identifies their personality based on their sexuality is a slut.

Literally every one.
>>
>>133312357
Toxoplasmosis infection, most likely. Get checked. Most gay men have it.
>>
>>133315469
A huge part of your personality is actually based on your sexuality. It's not a choice, it is a fact.

Men and women for example have different tastes about almos everything.
>>
>>133316550

It is irrelevant for 99% of all interactions, unless you're looking to bang.

Literally irrelevant.
>>
>>133316734
Your sexual preference is not a mere accident, it's actually an expression of your ego.
The fact you like boys or girls define you much more than the kind of music you listen to, and musical taste means a lot.
>>
>>133316734
Nah. If you're not flying under the gaydar you're sending gay rays all over the place. You can't expect that to be irrelevant.
>>
>>133312357
>entire life revolves around their sexuality
>wonder why they are a bunch of disgusting cakeboys who fuck in public
>>
>>133316869

>Your sexual preference is not a mere accident, it's actually an expression of your ego.

For you it is, maybe.

For me it's just a product of my socialization.
>>
>>133314864
A little.

There is a minority in the homosexual world that just absolutely blows that number out of the water and most gay men have a higher than average number of partners.

There are homosexuals that aren't sluts and keep things n the down low but nobody really cares abut them.
>>
>>133313168
>>133313621
any empirical studies or just big data meme?
>>
>>133317622
>product of my socialization
Does that matter?
It's still relevant, our personalities are almost completely a product of our socialization.

If you're gay, you're gay, you're attracted to things most people are not, accept that. Hiding it is the worst thing you could do.
>>
>>133312357
Women are less horny than men. Put two gay men together and that shit is filthy
>>
>>133314081
so you're the fag equivalent of a sloot who rode the cock carousel hard and is now looking for a beta to settle with
>>
>>133312357

Sex drive of men surrounded by other men who want to fuck you who also have the same high sex drive. Plus moral degeneracy and all that
>>
>>133312357
cause that boipussy sweet as nectar my friend
>>
>>133318233

>Hiding it is the worst thing you could do.

Actually no, wearing it as an affectation and screaming about it everywhere you go, is.

You damn the entire subset into being stereotyped.
>>
>>133318596
Being too feminine or too manly are both affectations.
Be yourself, really. Most "masculine fags" I know are much more fake than the blatant fags.
>>
>>133318848

>Be yourself, really

I agree, anon. We just have different definitions of what constitutes the self.
>>
>>133318955
Fuck the "definitions", they won't save you.
I know what I mean. I know your "type" more than you think.

>hurr, muh sexuality does not define who I am
Yeah, dude, sure...
>>
>>133315079
>lack of cooperation from women
Those damned women. They're not willing to cooperate for a cause as great as getting my dick wet.
>>
>>133312932
>Romans 1:26-32
>so God gave them over to a depraved mind
So hypothetically speaking, if i wanted to stop sucking dick and lead a good life, i am absolutely unable to because i cannot circumvent the will of god, meaning that I want to suck dick because God has deemed that i am a dick sucker before i was born and he warped my mind to only want to suck dick.

THANKS.
>>
>>133319102

>I know your "type" more than you think.

No, you don't.
>>
>>133319166
Yes, I do, you are the kind of person who thinks our souls are divided in sections.

>here is the degenerated sexual sector
>here is the church boy
>here is the internet persona

They're all the same, it's better link the dots, assume things. You'll not regret it.
>>
>>133319157
DId you choose to be op? or did op choose to be you?
>>
>>133312357
Because men are more horny and you have faggotry and they will always have men who will fuck.
>>
>>133315411
>our very first thought as children when we say gays
What kind of argument is that? Sounds like the gay pill gave you an iodine or iron deficiency, anon.
>>
>>133312357

Why is there such a thing as "lesbian bed death"?

Because women don't like sex as much as men.

2 men are always going to be ready to fuck.
>>
>>133319468

Again, no you don't.

I don't care about what you were, I don't care about where you're going. I don't care about what media you consume, I don't care about what facades based on security you choose to cling to.

I care about how you respond, and the content of your ideas.
>>
File: 1497494358128.jpg (49KB, 424x416px) Image search: [Google]
1497494358128.jpg
49KB, 424x416px
>>133315411
>73% of homosexuals have had sex with boys under the age of 19.
>does not mention that if two 18 year old guys get it on, that statistic counts as 2 individuals having sex with boys under the age of 19.

>MFW by this same statistic, 80%+ of straight people has have sex with a girl under 19.
>>
>>133312357
The entire movement is a sex cult
>>
>>133319695
And just think. You wake up the next day and you both know you don't care about all that bullshit from yesterday anyway, and you both are about ready to fuck like animals again.

Gay guys have it too easy. Why do they have to be faggots?
>>
>>133312357
>Why do we homosexuals tend to be so promiscuous?

Think of how guys are. They would have sex all the time with all the girls if the girls did not play hard to get or try to trap them emotionally.

So now imagine if those guys are attracted to other guys who share the same exact mindset of wanting casual sex with every new guy they see.

It is super easy for gays to find casual hookups because they still have a male attitude toward sex.
>>
>degenerate
>selfish
>unstable
>volatile
>degenerate
>degenerate
>>
>>133319526
Its hard to answer that question. It is a little of both if i am being honest with myself. I can refrain from being an op for my entire life but it does not mean that the thoughts of being an op is not there.

Now if i am to believe that simply having the thought of being an op is bad, then not only is there nothing that i can do, I am forever damned for something that was decided for my by my biology.

Black people can bleach their skin white but it does not make them no longer black. In the best case scenerio, they are living a lie and deceiving the world and everybody the love (but not God...god knows it's a stinking nigger).
>>
>>133319771
We're not the content of our ideas, we're the thing behind them.
>>
>>133320229
Do you believe that being gay is a disorder?
>>
>>133320229

See, you're tethered by your feels, I'm tethered by logic.

It's an irreconcilable difference.
>>
>>133320038
Exactly this.

>Among the most cited series of experiments in social and evolutionary psychology are those conducted by Clark and Hatfield (1989, 2003). In these studies, college students served as confederates in a simple field experiment. They approached fellow college students of another gender and asked one of three questions: (a) “Would you go out with me tonight?” (b) “Would you come over to my apartment tonight?” or (c) “Would you go to bed with me tonight?” Men and women differed markedly in their receptivity to casual sexual offers. When asked: “Would you go out with me tonight?” both were equally receptive. Yet, when confederates asked, “Would you come over to my apartment” or “Would you go to bed with me?” gender differences were striking. In the following series of experiments we attempted to develop a pencil and paper method to mirror the procedure of the classic study. We think we succeeded. Although cultural and social considerations may have influenced participants’ tendency to accept or reject sexual offers, as predicted by evolutionary perspectives, in all three experiments men were more likely than women to accept sexual offers. The studies also explored some of the reasons men and women gave for refusing a date, apartment visit, or a sexual encounter. We close by itemizing some questions that, given this new set of research materials, may be worth asking.
>http://interpersona.psychopen.eu/article/view/121/html

>Table 1
>Percentage of Agreement by Gender and Type of Request

>Gender of Respondent: Male
>Date: 50%
>Apartment: 69%
>Sex: 75%

>Gender of Respondent: Female
>Date: 56.0%
>Apartment: 6.0%
>Sex: 0.0%

TL;DR, men are the real hos.
>>
>>133312357
is that natty?
>>
>>133320479
You are, actually.
I can't see any difference between "logic" and "feels", they're not divided for me and for anyone.

>>133320454
Maybe it is, but there's nothing incredibly wrong with that. People have lots of disorders, actually, that's what makes us humans, and everything can be fixed. Not changed, but healed.
>>
>>133320511
I think you have to factor in that men are just unabashed about wanting to get laid and don't give a shit.

Women you have to play cat and mouse with, Most evident, if you've never tried, is if you get one that wants you and you play hard to get with her. It's just an entirely different dynamic than wanting to just fuck already and get your rocks off.

So I wouldn't read too much in to Jewish statistics.
>>
>>133315411
This is complete BS.
>>
>>133312357
Cause you have no morals if your fucking a man, also you dont have kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133312357
cause your dads molested you
>>
>>133314864

I've had 7 different partners since i was 16. There are some guys that sleep around ALOT, but an average of 1000+ partners is a bit extreme.
>>
>>133320454
I am not the fag you were looking for but being gay is a disorder as much as being so short that you are unattractive to females is a disorder.

People like to say being homosexual is "Unnatural" but that statement is false. It is not "normal" but it is certainly natural. We as humans are obsessed with ourselves. We say that our cities are unnatural but we are perfectly fine with the nature of beaver damns and ant colonies.

To be clear: If we had to send an alien civilization the best example of our species, it would not be a gay couple. It would be a dominant male and a submissive female.
>>
File: three_union_colombia.jpg (279KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
three_union_colombia.jpg
279KB, 1920x1152px
Colombia legally recognises union between three men
>Alejandro Rodriguez, Manuel Bermudez and Victor Hugo Prada plan ceremony to celebrate notary signing paperwork

Archived links:
http://archive.is/bOGfx
https://web.archive.org/web/20170712041852/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/colombia-three-men-union-alejandro-rodriguez-manuel-bermudez-victor-hugo-prada

>Bermudez and Rodriguez have been together for 18 years and were the first gay male couple in Colombia to receive formal legal recognition of their partnership in 2000, 16 years before the country’s constitutional court legalised gay marriage. “Back then the issue wasn’t even debated,” says Manuel.

>During eight of those years they had a three-way relationship that included Alex Esneider Zabala.

>Four years ago, Prada joined the polyamorous relationship.
>>
>>133321327
The Jews did this.
>>
>>133312357
Because it's not a sexuality it's a fetishism and you goddamn well know that's why you're so sad
>>
>>133312357
because you're probably thinking of male homosexuals here, and everyone knows men love sex. Without women to be all "oh... I don't know... ;/" we can just have funsexytimes whenever
>>
File: captcha.png (69KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
69KB, 400x580px
>>133314864
Common sense can tell you that this statistic is wrong unless you are lacking common sense and believe that gay people have gay orgies every gay day of their gay lives.

Lets assume that the average gay man has a job and obligations. They have to work a 9 - 5 job on average. About 20% of them work a night shift.

Lets assume that like the average man, gay men do all of their fucking on the weekends, and on average fuck 2 times during the week.

Lets assume by some magic, this man is hooking up with a different man every time he fucks.

On average that would mean that he is fucking 5 different people per week. This is already really high but lets go with it.

At this insane gauntlet of sex and lust, it would take 4 years to sleep with 1,040 different people.

Do you really think it is realistic for the -AVERAGE- gay person to be able to find 5 partners every single week for four years straight without missing a week or a beat?
>>
>>133321542
there are no jews in colombia
>>
File: 1412456738704.jpg (30KB, 431x357px) Image search: [Google]
1412456738704.jpg
30KB, 431x357px
>>133321783
>>
>>133320038
So when the gay dude in my class told me he "wanted to move to LA because it's more 'inclusive' and 'accepting' of gays", what he really meant was, "there are more gays there allowing to to pound/get pounded with much more frequency"
>>
>>133321987
duh
>>
>>133312357
Because you're fucking gay.
>>
>>133312357
They aren't . Men are.
>>
>>133321987
Absolutely correct. There are other reasons why too but this is the primary reason.
>>
>>133321987
Where do you live? There is still homophobia in public here in Boston sometimes. Much more in the midwest. You might be right, but have you considered that maybe he wants to be able to go into public without being hassled?
>>
>>133321758
So gay people die after 4 years?
I think the 1000 number makes sense. I knew a gay dude who said he could flip open his gay tinder or whatver (bumble? grindr?) and it would literally take less than a minute to find a smash buddy. Hop in a cab and off he went to elope. Few hours later, he's ready to go again.
Why are you limiting the gays to only one partner a night? If you get out of work at 5, arrive at DeShawn's apartment at 5:30, you can probably get out at 8 or 9 at the lates. Still time to bang one more dude before going to bed at 1 am (assuming an 8 hour sleep habit). I can see a gay dude squeezing in 3 fucks a day + work. You're also forgetting weekends. The gay could smash constantly all weekend. Perhaps he found an ad for an orgy at LaMarr's place, and he ups his sexual encounter number by as much as around 10 for just one saturday.
In the big gay cities this shit is possible.
>>
>>133312357
why does promiscuity lead to homosexuality I think is a better question
>>
>>133312357
Their WHOLE identiy is based on having sex. Most people have other hobbies. Not that all homos are total flaming faggots, but most definitely are.
>>
>>133322245
Sup fag
>>
>>133322554
>go into public without being hassled
Wear a fucking t shirt and jeans. You won't get hassled if you aren't wearing a fucking rainbow speedo and a "born this way" cape.
>>
>>133322697
Why do you care so much? 1000 is possible I guess but it is very unusual.
>>
>>133312357
A part of it comes with being a sexual minority. Propositioning a heterosexual man is a good way to get your face caved in, so homosexuals have to advertise their homosexuality in order to get attention from other homosexuals.

However, that certainly isn't the only reason homosexuals are more promiscuous, additional reasons are no commitment (gay marriage is a fairly new concept and the legality of it is even newer) and the fact that the homosexual community has been heavily influenced by fetishists (I personally blame pride parades) making vanilla homosexuality less common that fetish focused communities (BDSM, drag queens, size queens, bug chasers, etc.)

Damn shame that the homosexual community is so cancerous too since attempts to accept them results in the normalization of their perversion. If the homosexual community primarily involved two men having butt sex in the privacy of their own homes the homosexual agenda as many people call it wouldn't really be a thing because there wouldn't be faggots pushing bug chasing, crossdressing, and dressing up like rape flamingos as normal.
>>
>>133322968
I do. Nobody actually wears stuff like that in real life. I don't act or talk gay, nor does my boyfriend. It only happens when I'm with my BF. We don't do anything out of the ordinary for a straight couple.
>>
>>133323192
You kinda hit the nail on the head.
Gays are really really obnoxious and that is to their own detriment. Of course, not all of them, but a hell of a lot sure are. Gay pride parades are like sex shows in public. There seems to be no sense of emotional commitment in most gay relationships and the amount of gay parents that end up raping their kid is way way too high. That unfortunate fact that the gays don't really want to admit is that their "orientation" is really just a perversion.
Pence said it best. Why do so many people enter prison straight and leave gay or bi?
>>
File: 1499815247951.jpg (165KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499815247951.jpg
165KB, 1050x549px
Why are western first world women so shitty.
That's what made me gay.
Me:Hey I'm a great guy, with not half bad social skills pretty good looks.
Her:Ya well I can do and know nothing also you have to message me everyday and ask how I'm doing and maybe I'll let you take me out in 2 weeks if I'm not going out with someone hotter.

where as currently
Me:Hey honey I'm home
Him:Mwah! lemme suck your dick daddy I've waited all day for you to get home so I can spoil you.

Men just do everything better.
>>
>>133312357
because people are only gay for promiscuity, duh
>>
File: 1493272293177.jpg (44KB, 750x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493272293177.jpg
44KB, 750x529px
>>133322697
>Why are you limiting gays to only one partner per night
Because in the past 15 years of being a faggot, i can say with certainty that the average gay person sleeps with 0 partners per week, but probably 1 partner per month.

You were so busy being a faggot, that you did not stop to consider: Maybe DeShawn's only partner for that evening was your alpha male friend. Note that if we are assuming the 1000 partners in their life time, He probably won't return to DeShawn unless DeShawn has like the best cock or ass in the universe. But the likelyhood of an average faggot pairing up with the high end slut faggot is highly unlikely because those guys are down right disgusting at times.

What you are doing is you are looking at Chad smashing puss in college every night for 4 years straight, and you are saying, "THAT MEANS THE AVERAGE STRAIGHT PERSON SMASHES PUSS 365 TIMES A YEAR!!"

Not only is that wrong, it is stupidly wrong. It is so wrong that i would have to be forced to ask you if you are "fully there" in the head. Now, if you are not making the assumption that Chad, who can find puss every night for years, is not the average stereotypical straight male, why are you making the assumption that Blake, who can find cock or ass every night for years, is some how now the archetypal gay male? Do you understand the bullshit you are asserting?

I know a LOT of faggots and some of these people are Dirty Bears who cam for a living and even they only fuck like 3 different people per week. Even my friend who has orgies only has like two or so orgies per year with 7 people max, and those 7 people are usually people that he has vetted by fucking them in the past.

You are saying that these hundreds of people are all some how just abnormalities who fall below average on the curve.

You are also not taking into consideration that gay people often form Cabals and usually have sex small sex circles of beautiful men / bears / which ever.
>>
File: mio.jpg (38KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
mio.jpg
38KB, 480x320px
>>133312357
homosexuals are broken people bent on suffering and self-destruction, you need to be an insanely tough motherfucker to clean your plumbing regularly and get rectum rekt repeatedly, and that's not even bringing the bugs into it, the entire lifestyle is more of misguided attempt at purgation of demons through suffering than a pursuit of pleasure
>>
File: pepetearwipe.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
pepetearwipe.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>133324213
>the faggot loses his mind and goes ballistic at my clearly made up troll about gay promiscuity
>>
>>133323192
I-I'm afraid.

Whats B-Bug Chasing?
>>
>>133319157
Try reading a few versus before to actually get the context.
>>
>>133312357
Romans 6:23
>>
>>133312357
because being attracted to men stopped being a fetish and became a culture/life style.
>>
>>133324567
You had to ask
>>
>>133312357
The promiscuity came first. Homosexuality is a developmental disorder caused by molestation at an early age. Promiscuity is an early effect, homosexuality is a later effect.
>>
>>133313130
um... i thought women WERE up for it? at least according to /pol.
>why are girls such sluts?!
>>
File: 1498737217580.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498737217580.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>133324494
>the faggot who who is so busy being a cunt that he does not wonder, "Hmmm...if this flaming faggot is losing his mind over a number that i claimed to have made up...maybe i didn't make this number up and it has exists for over 20 years now"

kys faggot
>>
File: 4565786545.gif (1MB, 540x425px) Image search: [Google]
4565786545.gif
1MB, 540x425px
>>133312357

It's worth mentioning that many gay men have higher than average testosterone levels and still have well-developed, or even overly-developed feminine aspects in their psyches.

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/491546
>>
>>133323855
This...

Fucking hell, I've been with both and honestly guys are at the very least more attentive than women, or at least the guys I've been with. Seriously one of them cooked breakfast for me the day after, great guy. I never had a girl be attentive to me at all I've been lucky if I could get laid sometimes. Seriously some guys just make me feel wanted, they at least reciprocate affection, even if it is just gratitude for fucking them.

However a lot of guys are extremely degenerate, meaning they've had miles of cock in them.
>>
File: gay5.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay5.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>133312357

Because you're degenerate. I hope the Muslims take over the west and we start purging our societies of faggots. I personally would throw you from a roof and feel great afterwords.
>>
Why are serial killers that torture and kill children usually gays despite gays being 5% of the population?
>>
>>133325491
look at all of the moderate muslims watching
>>
>>133313130
That explanation + that picture = TRUTH+FEELS.
>I don't even know whether to explain why I agree with your argument,
>or whether to just go to JewToob and watch "Don't Stop Believing"
>>
>>133325703

Im not a muslim, but I agree 100 percent with their beliefs on gays.... death.
>>
>>133325327
Don't let the jews wrangle your mind. I'm more than happy to cook breakfast for guy friends and anything else and they're great to do the same for me. That's just a guy thing, and it has nothing to do with sexual relationships.

The problem is with the women. It used to be the way to a guy's heart was through his stomach, and this is 100% true for straights at least.
>>
File: christfags jesus.jpg (109KB, 394x427px) Image search: [Google]
christfags jesus.jpg
109KB, 394x427px
>>133313130
>Also, we don't have to worry about accidentally making a baby and having to take up the responsibility or consequences involved.

What is AIDS?

What is prostate cancer?

What is STDs?

What is voting for Marxists who want to destroy your civilization and enslave you?
>>
File: hiv.png (576KB, 776x1032px) Image search: [Google]
hiv.png
576KB, 776x1032px
>>133326295

>What is prostate cancer?

kek
>>
File: tired gay succumbs to dix.jpg (118KB, 488x636px) Image search: [Google]
tired gay succumbs to dix.jpg
118KB, 488x636px
>>133312357
Am I an anomaly if I'm a homo who hasn't had sex yet? I turn 21 this year, have good relations with family and am not white. Is there an explanation for this?
>>
>>133326818
>I have HIV, but it's the stigma that makes me sick
>The stigma makes me sick
>The stigma
>and not
>the actual fucking virus
Three cheers for a degenerate slut. Glad you can still sleep around and pollute the gene pool with that HIV-infested uterus of yours.
>>
>>133327035
I didn't have sex until 26. It's more common than you think.
>>
>>133312357
mental illness
>>
>>133327035
Honestly, you're probably in better shape than most. Bad sex can really fuck you up. Good sex with bad people can really fuck you up too.
>I'm starting to think there's wisdom in the whole one-partner thing, in spite of how "we homosexuals" usually act
>>
>>133312357
Because their entire identity is based around their sexuality.
>>
>>133312357
Degeneracy breeds degeneracy. Same reason most fags are into drugs too, the only way to save yourself is to give up your degenerate fag lifestyle, turn your life over to Christ and commit to a woman and family.
>>
>>133324776
Finally, someone says it.
>>
>it's another gay thread gets multiple replies episode

i swear to christ you people are all faggots, get to fuck with your blogs
>>
>>133324891
women act like whores to get what THEY want, and once they get it, slut or not, they stop putting out until they want something again. This is why marriage tends to 'kill' your sex life. bitch got what she wants and now she has half your bank account and doesnt need to act nice when she wants to go out and eat/getherhairdid/ect.
>>
>>133320829
Or maybe it's exactally as it appears. This mirrors my experiences both as a man and as a bar worker (in a meat market night club).

Men will generally fuck anything if not firmly attached (and sometimes then too) while women tend to be selective and generally want to "Get something" out of taking a sexual partner. Usually attention from other women.

The economics of sex make a random sex offer to a female a very unattractive proposition, even if made by a desirable male. Beta memes aside, I have stood at the club i worked at and watched physically perfect chads strike out all night in the random sex game. The ones who always score feign interest in the female and lavish her with public attention. The ones trying to get blown I'm the alley have to go WAY down the attractiveness ladder to have a shot and hooking that up (and it was still unlikey).

Asking a woman for random sex is kind of like asking a man to do his job pro bono. All the work none of the payoff.
>>
>>133315079
be careful, you might start sounding like a rapist
>>
>>133327995
don't be mad and enjoy
>>
I'm not, I'm a good boy.
>>
Because men have a natural desire to spread their seed far and wide. If straight men could they'd fuck every woman alive. The fact is that women are the gatekeepers of sex and when you make women a nonissue for sex, suddenly men are fucking whores.
>>
>>133312357
Because it is lust not love. You can never have a fulfilling relationship in an antinatural way, at most you have a male friendship, but even there, the deepest male friendships are so just because there is equal respect, impossible when having sexual relations.

Why do you thnk not only the Abrahamic religions, but also the ancient Greeks like Plato and Xenophon raged against homosexual relationships and Plato even demanded the death penalty for them?

It can never come to fruition in a child, it is hampered by nature so when the first signs of boredom come you will seek other partners or deviant stuff, as again lust is the main center of your kind of relations.

It is wrong and it corrupts body and soul. Effeminacy not only is something physical but also corrupts the character.
>>
File: degeneratefuck.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degeneratefuck.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>133312357
Because that's what degeneracy causes, you start losing sense on what's moral, and I'm talking about the morality that keeps your mental stability, so losing that will make you lose any sense of good, and at the end the more you accept your degeneracy, the more self harm you do. Right now you're in step one towards suicide, you now notice the monstrosity everybody looks in you, then you'll try and reject yourself of course miserably failing due to low self esteem and mental stability overall, go into depression and you know it from here.
>>
>>133313168
>The genes that causes homosexuality

literally fake news
>>
File: IMG_1985.jpg (94KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.jpg
94KB, 750x738px
>>133313168
>"located in DNA"
Have you heard of TWIN Studies?
Twins have identical DNA

>if twin 1 a fagg by genetics...
It follows twin 2 is also a fag...

Data does NOT show DNA link

>Find a new excuse
>>
File: 5210497.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
5210497.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>133330455
tfw faggs try to blame it on genetics, instead of accepting responsibility... like always
>>
>>133318326
>Women are less horny than men. Put two gay men together and that shit is filthy

According to ancient lore, it is said that sodomy is a mortal sin that cries to heaven (like murder) and witnessing that act makes God nauseous. But not only God, the very demons whose profession it is to seduce the men into the act are said to be disgusted from watching it.
>>
File: IMG_1690.jpg (181KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.jpg
181KB, 750x924px
>SUICIDE by BENIS!

Mentally ill
Forever trying to play normal
Denying biology, go adopt
>>
File: 1499613293361.jpg (219KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1499613293361.jpg
219KB, 968x1998px
>>133312357
Because men have a higher sex drive than women. I just wish you weren't so degenerate about it in your parades. People would be able to relate to you guys more.
>>
File: IMG_1975.jpg (209KB, 550x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1975.jpg
209KB, 550x1600px
>>133330732
>this:
Its to my fault...
I'm fat, its my jeans
I like shit on dick, my jeans
I'm in prison, Muh Racizm
>Muh patriarchy

Dumb people LACK INTROSPECTION
Lefties can't see past MuhFeelz
>>
Because you're literally a fetish.
>>
>>133319157
No you want to suck dick because you at some point allowed a malignant entity to possess you. Since you've already given in to the act, you've already given over yourself to the demon of lust.
Also, if you should have ever tried to get out of it but didn't persist, the demon you rejected will come back with 7 more who are even stronger than him.

You can still be saved, but it will take commitment and penance to resist the attacks of your furious demons.
>>
>>133319157
Also you misinterpreted that, probably deliberately. Demons nor Satan can't do anything without God's consent. And humans have free will. So He allows the demons to make suggestions and when you act on them He allows them to make further suggestions. It is always you acting on the flames of your passion. Should you ever have said "no" and turned to God, they would have had no power over you.
>>
>>133312357
l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my really hot wife (who is a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

http://pozitivebreeding.tumblr.com/post/158818067844/elfinion3-pozzing-him-up-verbally-2127m-was
>>
File: TheOnlyGoodFagg.jpg (399KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheOnlyGoodFagg.jpg
399KB, 1200x900px
>>133331204
Absolutely not, do you think I care if a pedophile has feelings? Why should I make an exception with this degenerates. Fuck that, they're perverted to an ill point, where they literally can not survive passing first generation, unless they adopt, which is even worse, because now they ruin the kids life.
>>
>>133331630
You deserve gas.
>>
File: box.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>133319157
>So hypothetically speaking, if i wanted to stop sucking dick and lead a good life, i am absolutely unable to because i cannot circumvent the will of god, meaning that I want to suck dick because God has deemed that i am a dick sucker before i was born and he warped my mind to only want to suck dick.

no, you can make a choice and accept the sacrifice of the Son of God on the cross, be saved, repent, and turn away from Sin.

there's nothing healthy about homosexuality, and reading through some of your posts your logical fallacious and strawmans are absurd.
>>
>>133333333
>>
>>133331271
And worse, it keeps on going even after they just got told in the face their mistakes. Everywhere you go, this dumasses always find an excuse for their stupidity.
>>
>>133331853
Too soon
>>
>>133312357
Because you have a mental disease
>>
>>133331765
But Jesus never married and became a father. Following Jesus, you should be abstinent.
>>
File: 4334.jpg (372KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4334.jpg
372KB, 1000x1600px
>>133314081
"You know anon, I'm so sick of men using me like i'm so kind of fleshlight. I think It's finally time for me to settle down with my knight in shining armor."
>>
>>133319157
>Romans 1:26 translates to OP LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING DICKS
holy shit did we meme magick the bible?
>>
>>133331745
Get the fuck outta the closet hon!
>>
>>133312357
it's the parasite steering your brain to hunt for the nearest vector of infection, which is butthole.
>>
>>133331691
While on principal I agree with you. History and reality shows that homosexuality is a naturally occurring thing to happen in our species. If it's something that's unpreventable, then we should just accept that they exist and leave it at that. It's not my business to infringe on what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home. What they do out in public is another story. But even though I'm straight. I don't like to see men and women get too affectionate in public either. Nature won't let them reproduce and it's just another innate function of population control in our species.

But I don't think it's fair to compare pedophilia to homosexuality. That's just a false equivalence. That being said. You won't ever see me voting for any LGBTXYZ "rights" because it's not my lifestyle.
>>
>>133332229
I think if you really dig into it you argue twinks have evolved a particular set of tools that allow them to survive and thrive. I don't believe every creature has to reproduce because eventually finite resources will lead to starvation.

You're welcome straight friends!!!
>>
>>133313130
This. Women are natures brakes on male fun. These fags just removed them from the equation. I'm super jelly.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>133331953
I'm a gnostic christian, I have a different opinion on the matter I'm reasonably sure he was married to mary magdalen, and I'm pretty sure I can use the canonical bible in the first place to prove Christ was married.
>>
File: 1494026941975.jpg (3MB, 3100x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1494026941975.jpg
3MB, 3100x1855px
>>133312357

OP has aids
>>
I already enjoy traps.

Your backwards reverse 360 leftist reptile brainwashing tactic won't work on me, vile creature of the void.
>>
>>133332141
>>133332973
>>
>>133324776
This answer has been mostly overlooked but it is absolutely correct. Nearly 100% of homosexuals were molested as children and both their promiscuity and their homosexuality are the resulting disorders from that trauma. Homosexuals breed more homosexuals by molesting children. This is why they must be physically removed.
>>
>>133319157
Not before you were born
>>
>>133332229
You should know by now that only certain researches are allowed, don't you think is quite a coincidence that this basic studies barely come out, when all this gay acceptance shit happens.

As a reminder, we have had genetic engineering since 4 decades ago, so why now did biologists just noticed something "so natural"?

I understand is quite extreme to compare them to pedophiles, but in reality, where do you draw the line, in law terms what are the differences?(Well minors can't consent, but what about coprophagiacs? ) To me it's really suspicious, fishy, I don't find it logical and the evidence provided does not seem reliable, since "racist science" exits.

Of course I'm not accusing you of anything, that would be really uneducated, I just don't believe it's right to say Gay people deserve rights do to feelings, when I really don't even think they're normal.

Finally, the biggest point I want to make, is that we take the liberty rights of mentally ill people, so they can not harm themselves or others, aren't homosexuals harming entire legacies? Or, themselves, with all the fucking hormones they take.
>>
File: 1489440386922.png (108KB, 370x252px) Image search: [Google]
1489440386922.png
108KB, 370x252px
>>
>>133333187
That would depend on who "owns" these legacies and whether or not a third party should have the right to place value on such things.

Society decides what topics are taboo and if a topic is generally considered taboo no one is going to publish works on them. Homosexuality has only recently become arable with the decline of hard religion.
>>
>>133312357
because they don't have to manage to fuck women. to manage to fuck a man is way easier, so they fuck people they wish they could fuck more frecuently because they don't have to deal with women

i've allways wished i were gay and the only reason is women
>>
all fags should kill themselves
>>
>>133334790
I will kill myself with a slow natural death.
>>
>>133333733
That's a good point, but I could pace value onto them based on their genetic composition, might not be a lot, but enough to make it a crime. Who owns it, simple just like any house, it's an hereditary asset.

Also, they were taboo, but pro bible/ Christianity research was completely allowed, and being a fagg ..... hmmm I think it is somewhat reliable, how else would the people who wrote the bible homosexuality is a sin, if they did not knew about it.... but still many mental illnesses have been around for centuries, so more research is needed, done by actual scientists.

I'll be skeptic until data is showed, so I can analyse their methodology. Even after that, I still wouldn't accept faggotry, it just makes me feel uncomfortable, I bet you've felt somewhat similar.
>>
File: 1499764848462.png (66KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499764848462.png
66KB, 375x375px
Toxoplasmosis
>>
>>133334987
The problem with making it a hereditary asset is that, the organic life that actually exists is not the neat prim and proper patriarchal myth of the nuclear family. Say my legacy has sociopath tendencies but isn't shared, as the son I realize my genetics but my father doesn't care and wants grandchildren. Who is in the right who is in the wrong? The situation just sounds dreadful.

Frankly most males are prison gay right now because women don't have their shit together. I feel uncomfortable around any soul that has given away to the pitfalls of pleasure at the expense of everything around them. When it comes to the modern woman though, I don't blame men for dating each other frankly its not the best solution what they need to be doing is marrying third world country brides who are just impressed that you have a job and roof over your head and know how to be feminine and cook and clean.

This will intern drop the value of western women astronomically and they'll get back in line like the weak manipulators they are.
>>
I am a bisexual male virgin.
I don´t have any STIs.
I don´t engage in risky behaviours,nor do I want to.
I work and pay taxes, maybe even marry a woman ang have children soon.
I hate it when people act like they do on pride parades.

What am I doing wron /pol/?
>>
>>133312357
Because we are considered degenerates regardless, so many of us figure they might as well enjoy it.

The only reason why 99% of the people are not promiscuous is because they're afraid of being judged. You need to get over that fear to come out of the closet.

Very few guys are smart like /lgbtpol/ and understand the importance of purity.
>>
File: cat.jpg (163KB, 880x696px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
163KB, 880x696px
>>133335627
No such thing, dog propaganda, cats are purrfect.
>>
>>133331630
stale /deutsch/ meme on /int/ now translated

anyway, it be good to remember these people actually exist

I remember about a decade ago the fags would deny the existance of bugchasers as a homophobic myth.
>>
File: 1481677118008.jpg (353KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1481677118008.jpg
353KB, 780x1170px
Are there any ex-gayfags who manage to go back to heterosexuality /pol/?

Have you heard of any?
>>
>>133337187
Shut up faggot
>>
>>133337832
Fuck you, autistic piece of shit
>>
>>133332827
No. Read Irenaeus (against heresies) for a detailed explanation about the origins and beliefs of his contemporary gnostics, and how easily they got btfo. Many founders were charlatans, like Simon Magus and Basilides.

That is also what gnosticism is, pure charlatannerie.
>>
>>133337790
The less I fap the more "straight" I become, never works completely, but there is some effect after 2 weeks of nofap.
Problem is I get random boners from everything somewhat sexy of both genders...
>>
>>133332827
also gnostics may call themselves christian, but they sure as hell aren't christian.

Again: Irenaeus. There's an audiobook version on jextube.
>>
It's cause men are promiscuous. We're usually not, because women are full of shit. But gays are all men, and thus the amount of rejection is waaaay less than it would be between straight people.
>>
File: 1498096645076.gif (121KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1498096645076.gif
121KB, 500x362px
>>133337897
I don't give a shit about being judged.

The idea of sex just for pleasure is disgusting to me and not a lifestyle I pursue. Romance is much more amusing, flirting, and cuddling that's not something you just do with anybody.
>>
>>133312357
>be pervert
>surprised when you act like a pervert
>>
File: 1498644820130.gif (824KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1498644820130.gif
824KB, 785x757px
>>133314081
Fuck you. I hope you die a long and painful death.
>>
>>133312357
Because they cannot get pregnant for starters.
But I suspect that stds are a problem
>>
>>133323855
>>133323855
Because we women have to test you out a bit so that we know that you don't just take us out so that you can have us in your life to suck your dick. Isn't it quite obvious even from your post and when reading this thread?

As a young woman everyone will try to fuck you. Yet sex is rarely good. Your genitals are way different than ours and cause of testosterone everything turns you on. Putting a tampon in, getting my yearly vagina control done or just putting a finger inside doesn't feel like anything.

Welcome to the life of a woman. Also we have very little motivators to date anyway. We get friendship, company and support from our friends and family. If a man doesn't make our living standards better or raise our social status, we don't need a man. You aren't good emotional support because you are men so most men can only offer us headache and dick. And validation and attention but you can get it anyways if you just leave the house. And it's not as crucial as sex is for you.

I don't think we should even try to cooperate in a relationship context. How about we just make legal and financial arrangements and reproduce together yet forget about all of that relationship and marriage jazz. Everyday reading this forum I feel like we have nothing in common.
>>
>>133339357
What a privileged little creature you are. Arrogant with no natural backing for it.

Yet your sterile approach to reproduction, would be preferable if I didn't believe that children grow best when in a household of balanced gender world views.

I don't care if you think we have things in common, at the end of the day you are a reproduction vessel or a genetic dead end.
>>
>>133314081
Enjoy your multiple STDs whore
>>
>>133339357
>fembot detected
>>
Because dudes like to fuck. They don't have to play hard to get and be choosy and all that other shit that women do.
>>
>>133312357
Because, contrary to popular belief, women are actually not slutty and limit the availability of sex a significant amount. Without women restricting it, men will have as much sex as they can.
>>
>>133339678
Have you ever read /pol/? Men here doesn't respect women, they don't like women, they think they are dumb, childish and useless. They only want a wife to boost their ego, do their laundry and give them kids and offspring. It's obvious, they've said it by themselves that that's the only function women have.

So no, the sexes don't have much in common and that's why most straight relationships are anything but functional and the divorce rate is so high. Why do you deny what I said in my earlier post when the evidence is all around us?
>>
>>133317622
listen to college boy over here, get a free dictionary along with your first dick did you
>>
>>133320479
*tips delusion*
>>
>>133312357
they desire aids end game
>>
No young around to protect
>>
>>133339977
Because I read history, I know mythology and ancient tales of how societies use to be and the stories of the virtues of feminine nature.

I have no respect for anyone who disrespects their nature, women are not dumb, only childish in the sense that nature crafted them to be around children, and useless is relative because male brains only think about male dominated tasks.

Women rarely have any opportunities to flaunt excellence in their virtues because their sexual nature is much more powerful for control and in a morale less society even less incentive to do so.
>>
>>133339977
/pol/ cherishes women you dumb fucking bitch
>>
>>133339977
look lady this board isn't a hivemind. furthermore you're just as bad as you claim us to be. women worth respecting are in short supply. so are men, but that's the way it is these days. you'll end up a bag lady overthinking this shit.
>>
>>133340434
>nature crafted them to be around children
Then why is there so many bad mothers then? It's not like pushing a baby out suddenly turned a woman into a domestic goddess and an excellent mother. It's just not true, and many of us have distant or abusive mothers which proves my point.

I don't hate kids myself or anything but you must understand what a big fucking deal it is for a woman to have a kid:
>must have a partner or you'll get the stigma of being a single mom
>pregnancy and labor will wreck your body, health and looks more or less
>giving birth is extremely painful and your genitals will literally tear and will be stitched back together
>as a mother you are the main caregiver
>as a mother you'll suffer the financial losses of not being able to work
>as a mother you suffer the effects the ladder has to your career
>as a mother your time will be forever limited when you have a kid

Nothing changes a woman's life as having a kid. And not every woman is suitable for the tough task of parenting. If you are selfish or have some personal issues or don't have the financial means to bring up a kid, you really shouldn't have kids.

Still, most women do reproduce so I'm not sure what are you even complaining about. But yes, I agree, women are more nurturing than men and it is in our nature to take care of others. However it is not in our genes to suck a grown ass man's dick and be his mother too, feed and breastfeed him and make sure all his needs are met.
>>
>>133324891
Only for Chads, anon
>>
>>133340580
Well women and men are still different even outside this board.

I want to have kids and a tight community around me but it just feels like that a traditional family unit really isn't the way to go. We clearly want different things and we have a hard time understanding each others. And you men only need and want us to make your life more convenient and cause you don't have wombs.

I can't really come up with a need for a man in my life either though. It's just a baggage. More household work to do, more nagging to listen. Someone trying to penetrate me at every turn. Not very appealing.
>>
>>133331630
Lousy copy pasta, faggot
>>
>>133312357
because the tumblrtards keep making up new genders and tend to be "extra" when picking who to love. Seriously, there shouldn't be 87 ways to pick a guy or a girl.
>>
>>133341074
You're right and with such a natural importance on this one function of your gender you would assume it be your most important goal in life.

At least society should be promoting it like it is.

Careers are meaningless slaving away for international jewish banks which was the entire purpose of getting women into the workforce.

The only thing I think is that modern western women are 2 privileged.

Fine if you don't want to suck dick and be a cutie pie, I know Bozena Blanka from Poland or Kimiko from Japan or Ivana from Czech republic will totally be down to submit to those roles in exchange for a house and citizenship.
>>
>>133341291
and what is wrong with that? i take it you're not a romantic, so there should be no problem with seeking out what you do not have. it's a partnership isn't it? how sterile and boring. or do you not believe in love? you probably knew it once and were hurt by it. that just means it is real and has power.
>>
>>133341291
You will be sadly mistaken when you wake-up one morning with no feminine skills or feminine accomplishments to reflect upon. I don't know why women think they will win by refusing to submit, nature didn't design them for rebellion which is why this will only end poorly for them.

But hey that's what Scholomo wants.
>>
>>133312357
unrelated to the thread but for any gays/ trans in this thread im curious about something.

how has the popularity of sjw's using gays and trans as a platform for their politics effected your lives? i mean they are casting a spotlight on you and people like you in a way that hasn't really been done before and it can't all be good.
>>
>>133341849
What I want is to work, get better at my job, use the financial goods I get from working to travel and enjoy life in the form of good experiences, good food, cultural activities, sports and spending time with my senpai and friends doing those things. I don't place much emphasis on partnership on a romantic level and I'm not looking for a life partner. I don't think I'll ever marry since I'm not even interested in dating anymore now when I've really realized how men and women don't want same things and can't really cooperate.

This also goes as an answer to this guy >>133341683 There are simply better things in life than being a poor mother changing nappies and sucking dick.
>>
>>133342100
Those things you think are better are vain selfish goals. Which is ultimately why they will fade in the wind with time and you'll be left with nothing.
>>
>>133341906
>Feminine accomplishments
Such us a ring on my finger?

I'd have kids if I had the financial means. SInce I don't think that i'll ever be financially that well off that it would be a good idea to have kids, I'll enjoy life this way the best I can. I'm not going to deny that possibly ever having kids isn't going to feel bad at times at some point, but I'm just being realistic. And you don't really miss what you never had in the first place. I'm not sad for not being a millionaire or a super model either.
>>
>>133339357
Tits out or fuck off.

There are no women on the internet
>>
>>133342208
I'll be left with nothing anyway just like you. We are all going to die and that's the end of the story.

As I explained already, I just don't realistically consider my situation and overall circumstances child friendly. This is because of my life still, single household income, and the unstable job market.

It's better for me not to have kids simply because it's not smart than to pop out a kiddo, struggle financially and not be able to give him or her a good life. Then grow bitter cause the kid is hindering me to do enjoyable yet selfish things which requires money and freedom.

Maybe it's selfish as you said, but being selfish is a part of one's personality just like sexuality. And as I said earlier, selfish people shouldn't even have kids. They often times makes awful parents anyway.
>>
>>133342100
okay eat pray love. i can't take anyone seriously that is so materialistic. it's plastic late-stage consumer capitalism. it's a meat grinder. it just takes everything and leaves nothing.
>>
>>133340434
fuck off with your cheery-picked bullshit, the old pagan societies used to burn your kind alive or throw you in bogs.

Even in Greece kinaidei weren't considered citizens anymore, not even Greek anymore, but barbarians.
>>
>>133338086
fuck off idiot.

> Simon Magus

the acts of peter and paul (a gnostic gospel)deal with Simon Magus

Simon was trying to decieve poeple with sorcery by levitating, and Peter makes a prayer to Jesus to stop his magical powers, Simon falls and dies. this gospel in itself affirms that prayer to jesus christ is our primary weapon against black magic and demons.

SImon Magus was not a founder in gnosticism considering he is killed trying to decieve people with sorcery, and stopped with prayer by peter from being able to do magic, you're on some intellectually and spiritually dishonest shit, Irenaeus is a lying little nigger.

>>133338186
the gnostic gospels confess that Christ is the Son of God, that he was promised according to the old testament, that he was killed on the cross and buried, and ressurected on the 3rd day

i know for a fact the gnostic gospels are divinely inspired, and I know for a fact Irenaeus is a lying little nigger

fuck off catholic scum.
>>
>>133342589
Jokes on you since I try to live a minimalistic life and invest on experiences. Culture, good food, my hobbies, travelling.

And you guys hate single mothers anyway. Well I'm a one less single mother.
>>
>>133312357
Because you practice sexual deviance and defined yourselves by it. Sex is at the core of what you think makes you unique. You flaunt your perversion in a desperate attempt to get the attention you crave. If your sexuality stopped being a hot-button issue, you'd have to face the truth that there really isn't anything that special about you.
>>
>>133339357

>Yet sex is rarely good.

Either you've struck out with terrible partners, or something else is going on.

You won't be of that opinion when you get with a man who gives you multiple rolling orgasms. You will be purring his name like a kitty cat.
>>
>>133342275
>t. 400 pound feminist landwhale
>>
>>133342899
Kek. Someone's been watching porn. Trust me hon, I have tons of female friends and we discuss sex openly. Most of us can't get off with a man very easily. I'm lucky cause I usually can with long term partners, but for most of us it's not that easy. Some of us rarely never get off.

How many of us however have faked orgasms? All of us. Same with the "oh it's so big, you are the greatest lover I've ever had and your dick is huge!" Well we say that to everyone. Just to boost your ego.

No matter what kind of a muscular Chad the guy is, the best orgasms are given by a good ole vibrator. There is some easy multiple shaky orgasms for you.
>>
>>133343178

You ever been raped? Not for real, simulated bedroom roleplay stuff.

>Men here doesn't respect women, they don't like women, they think they are dumb, childish and useless. They only want a wife to boost their ego, do their laundry and give them kids and offspring

If that is how you think most men are, you are sadly way off base. The average man simply wants a submissive feminine woman to care for and look after, who will in return do the same for him.

Your idea that all men are chads who hate women is just as wrong as the men here that think all women are ultra promiscious sluts who instantly divorce you and take all your shit.
>>
File: Cross.jpg (342KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.jpg
342KB, 1680x1050px
>>133312932
/thread/

Homos God is NOT pleased with the way you're living!
REPENT & TURN TO CHRIST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
>>
>>133342518
Wanton selflessness will only breed sorrow and suffering, I'm just telling you what you already know.

Selfish actions and being a good parent transcends deaths as your honor and memory is cherished and recalled upon by the kin you created and provided for. Nothing is less selfish than giving the world to a child.

The environment should be productive but that's the task your hands should be busy with not working for vanity's sake. Far be it from me to tell you how to live I've just seen true happiness from women, and they weren't single and alone.
>>
>>133343785
Haha trust me, my genes aren't even worth spreading. Quite the opposite.

I don't get all the blaming you get if you decide to be childless. I don't have a partner, substantial income and I have a family history of certain illnesses and such, I feel the opposite, that bringing a kid into this situation with my genes would be nothing but a selfish act.
>>
>>133344003
I have no context for what ever illness you mean so I can't tell you if you're right or wrong to say that. The blaming is evolutionary probably going back to tribal sociology as a way to encourage reproduction. The world is very mechanical and believing and see this is the first step to understanding selflessness through suffering is the only way to achieve peace.
>>
>>133326818
>32
>HIV
>can have healthy child
>>
>>133344003

>my genes aren't even worth spreading

Why not?
>>
>>133312357
Any gay leafs down for a buttsex romp?
>>
>>133344227
That actualy is possible if special precautions are taken and the child id operated out instead of natural birth and gets post exposure threadment.
BUT that is never garanted.
>>
>>133343359
>Tfw raped
But men can't be raped
>Endless circle
>>
>>133336931
not posting pics
>>
>>133344223
>understanding selflessness through suffering is the only way to achieve peace
Oh come on. Whether you invest your money on shoes, travelling or your child doesn't make it any different. Different people value different things and that reflects their consuming habits. At the end of the day, it's still just consuming and being selfish. Wanting to have nice things or wanting to produce a mini you.

>>133344365
>long family history of depression and personality disorders. I have a diagnosed narcissist and bipo within my own family (not me though)
>auto immune diseases runs in the family, I have one too
>people from my mother's side pretty much all have low IQ
>>
>>133312357

It's not homosexuals, it's literally just men.

Gay male culture is what happens when a man only has to proposition someone with as high a sex drive and as low standards as him to get laid: they go apeshit and fuck hundreds of people.

Because there's no biological risk to a man mating (doesn't make him infertile and disable him for 9 months and risk death in childbirth) men evolved to want to fuck everyone they're attracted to as often as possible and the only thing stopping straight men from being as promiscuous as gay men is most straight women won't have sex at the drop of a hat too and need them to meet mating ritual standards of a relationship/giving them resources/being at the top of the social ladder.

Case in point: lesbians are the opposite and there's even a thing called "lesbian bed death" from how odd this seems to straight people, since it's two women they have less sex than any other pairing because neither has a male sex drive pestering them to fuck someone every day.
>>
>>133344762

>But men can't be raped

What? Sure they can.

Rape is a power mechanic, domination vs submissiveness. A man that is dominant in bed will not enjoy the simulated act of being raped, because its going against his nature.

However a sub man, and im sure there are plenty of sissy gay boi's in that category, would enjoy the experience of being forcefully taken by a stronger dominant man.

Half the fagposting on pol is based on this concept, fags get hard at the thought of alpha nazis smashing their tight buttholes whilst spewing insults at them.
>>
>>133344860
I have no desire to produce a mini me, I do have a desire to give the next in line of my lineage of love a better life than I had.

That is selfishness through suffering, that is avoiding the pitfalls of pleasure. The value is not mine the goal is to give.
>>
>>133344805
Why should I?
>>
>>133344860

That sucks and I get why you wouldn't want to have kids. But the only real red flag to me is the auto immune disease, what do you suffer from? Fibromyalgia?

The rest is kind of meh, personality disorders aren't uncommon, often fostered with improper parenting, and can be dealt with through correct therapy (CBT). I doubt your family is that low IQ enough to worry, find an above average man and your kids would be close enough to the mean.

It sucks, but at least you are a gatekeeper of reproduction. Imagine being a man with shitty genetics - your entire existence is pointless.
>>
>>133312357
Because cock is great.
>>
>>133326818
>society needs to change itself to make me feel better feels

she has AIDS, but she's giving me cancer
>>
>>133345211
My auto immune disease really isn't something which would put my life in danger or bother me on daily basis. Not something nice or pleasant to inherit, but not life treating either. The worst genetic baggage I carry really is the history of mental issues in the family. Everything from schizophrenia to bipolar and psychopathy. I haven't had anything diagnosed on myself, but I've struggled with depression for the past ten years. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm also quite unstable as a person. IQ wise nothing spectacular, but at least I'm the only and first one in my mother's family to graduate from high school and get a uni degree. (majoring in accounting though so nothing special there.)

Not to mention that I don't have a partner and I doubt that I ever will due to my issues in interpersonal relationships. Or in a romantic context that is. A classic daddy issue case, if you will.
>>
>>133345754
>A classic daddy issue case, if you will.

Pop not around when you were a child?

>Not to mention that I don't have a partner and I doubt that I ever will

But you've had partners before previously right? You mentioned them in sex and getting off with long term partners.
>>
>>133345754
What you're missing is feminine virtue you have nothing as a woman to be proud of at the moment. Change this and your life will change for the better. Study mother nature in all her capriciousness and you'll find truth. Universities are terrible places to be as a female. Personally I avoid any college female like the plague. Homeschooled girls are way more feminine and happy to be.
>>
>Why do we homosexuals tend to be so promiscuous?
Only new partners are sexually exciting.
After they orgasm, they're disgusted by themselves, because they're packing fudge, and that's pretty gross! So have sex with the same person after the first time is just not exciting.

Gays mitigate this post coital disgust by taking drugs, poppers, while having sex.
>>
>>133346315
Me and my boyfriend just kiss and jerk each other off or I make him suck me off. Idk where you get your sources from.
>>
>>133346115
My father was very much around. Very traditional, controlling and demanding though. Not a completely lousy parent at all and never physical or anything, just mean, rude and turned his back if I did anything wrong. Therefore I can't form normal healthy romantic relationships, I just don't feel love. Unless it's from a man who turns his back on me too. I recognize this pattern but can't change my wiring. I also see a lot of his narcissistic features in myself. Therefore I don't think I can feel unconditional love.

>>133346145
I don't have such thing as feminine virtue in me. Or I have externally, but that's basically just manipulation and a pretty facade which helps me to achieve a better standing point in life.
>>
>>133331541
>>133331765
>>133332098
>>133333134

Question for all of you.

If God were to manifest before you and demand that you must find other men attractive, and you must have sexual relationships with them exclusively, do you believe that the biological urge to procreate would just go away on its own?

Or would you reject this entity as a demon because God would never want someone to willfully enact degeneracy?
>>
>>133344493
i implied that the age 32 is too late to still start having children and that a mother with hiv will not raise a mentally healthy child

it's also very likely she'll be a single mother
>>
>>133347543

So you didn't get enough / any love from your dad growing up, interesting. Didn't he ever sit you down and have a heart to heart about important things like boys, what to do when other girls are mean to you in school, that kind of thing?

Its interesting seeing how people grow up in relation to their upbringing, im trying to work out the best way to raise daughters if I ever have any. I already know how to raise sons because I know where all the deficits were in my upbringing.
>>
>>133314081
>I'm in my 20's and I'm almost through with that. I want to find someone special and there are a lot of guys like me.
Fuck off. 4% of committed gay relationships value monogamy.
>>
>>133347805
Well it's worth mentioning that I grew up in a culture where people are rather cold and distant. Especially men. My dad really wasn't a super bad parent. Just unpredictable and as said very mean when angry for whatever reason.

I think that if there is something very valuable you can do as a father for your daughters, I'd say that treat their mom well. My dad treated my mom like shit. Also don't like to control your daughters and get all aggressive if they have their own desires and goals.
>>
>>133348538

>Also don't like to control your daughters and get all aggressive

I think there is a difference between controlling and setting rules and having certain expectations. But I can see if you are too unreasonable that will just cause them to rebel and act out.

All children need love and affection, its not mutually exclusive with having rules and boundaries.
>>
>>133324891
no no no, women are only sluts when /pol/ likes it.
>>
Have Homo's ever wondered what will happen should Islam take the west?

Maybe you should google what Islamist groups and countries have been doing to homo's there. Spoiler: Involves electric chairs,rooftop drops and gas chambers.

Then stop being apologists for them.
>>
>>133348932
>a fucking britcuck implying that anyone browsing this board supports muslim immigration
way to go lad
>>
>>133319157
Naw means God ain't gonna force you to do the right thing he will however say, fine deal with the consequences of your actions, I am done trying to bail you out.
>>
>>133348783
My dad is a very special case and even though I'm not Asian, he has the mentality of an Asian parent. Like if you bring home a B, he'll ask why isn't the grade A though. Or if I was excited about some career path I had discovered, he'd say that only economics, law or medicine is acceptable. If my room was messy, he'd tell my mother what a failure in life I was. Just weird power dynamics and putting us down. Sometimes randomly telling that he wants me to move out from his house when I said "fuck."

I never rebelled though as a teen though. And he also had his good moments. It's just the combination of making me feel like a disappointment and never good enough for him and setting an example of treating my mother badly is what was somewhat harmful for me. I mean I'm fine, I'm not bitter or blaming stuff in my life due things that happened in my childhood. I have a job and I'm doing fine. But as far as it comes to meaningful relationships and having kids, I don't think it'll happen. I got a bad example of all that jazz from home and I'm better off alone.
>>
>>133322968
KEK!
>>
>>133324213
Did it ever occur to you that you being gay for the past 15 years and sleeping with 0 partners a week just means your butt ugly?
>>
>>133331691
Did he died?
>>
>>133312357
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

THE

WAGES

OF

SIN

ARE

DEATH.

ADIOS
INFECTED
DEMENTED
SODOMITES
>>
>>133331271
Not for nothing but you need to think about buying your jeans someplace else.
>>
>>133337187
Is that the reasons for the child molestation to? "Might as well after all everyone thinks we do it anyway?"
Should I be surprised that you have these thoughts as a degenerate? Of course not your lack of critical thinking is in fact more confirmation that you are mentally ill.
>>
>>133312357
because they're mentally ill.
>>
>>133341291
I suspect you have not had a man try to "penetrate you" for quite some time.
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.