[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama / Clinton set up Don Jr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hillaryprison.jpg (51KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
hillaryprison.jpg
51KB, 300x400px
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
>>
>>133311767
>Trump Jr. posts emails about receiving and accepting an offer for incriminating information on Clinton via the Russian government as part of the Russian government's plan to support Trump's campaign
>/pol/ calls this fake news, a nothingburger
>A photo appears of the Russian lawyer in question at a foreign affairs committee meeting
>/pol/ takes this as evidence of a vast conspiracy in which Obama and Clinton worked with this lawyer to set up Trump Jr.
>>
File: 1385838158725.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1385838158725.png
225KB, 800x764px
>>133312194
>>
>>133312194
You clearly haven't been here long.
>>
>>133311767
>>133312194
It took so long to come out because nothing happened

This is literally all just sensationlized media collaboration designed to do maximum PR damage

The entire event itself merely proves that Russians are liars and that there were active entrapment operations going on against people in Trump's "orbit" to tie them to Russia under false pretenses

No one is even caring two shits about this except whatever is left of the tiny but loud resistance peddlers
>>
File: 1239851434389.jpg (539KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1239851434389.jpg
539KB, 804x1250px
Doesn't matter because they both lost anyway.
>>
File: 1499753237707.gif (719KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1499753237707.gif
719KB, 500x277px
>>133312194
>i have evidence clinton committed a crime
ok lets hear it
>i don't have shit
ok bye
>IMPEACH
>>
>>133311767
If that was true maybe they would have released it before THEY LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION

Boy you people are more than retarded, you're literally brain dead
>>
>>133312502
imagine 7.5 years from now. Are we going to have bullet trains or flying cars too?
>>
>>133312701
You faggot, they thought Hillary was going to win. They were going to use this fake evidence to start a war with Russia / Syria. Trump won, and they are pushing the fake Russia narrative which are only digging the MSM and Democrats grave even deeper. I promise by new years will be seeing a major rico case that brings the entire obama doj, obama, hillary, rice....everyone down.

No fuck of nigger.
>>
>>133313034
>You faggot, they thought Hillary was going to win.
Why take the chance? Polling in final days said low single digits. Why invest in entrapping the opposing candidate when the polling said she was ahead +10 and then never using it when polling said she was ahead +1?

IT DOESNT FUCKING MAKE SENSE

(Like all the stupid shit you morons believe in)
>>
>>133312194
>posts emails
Source? I would like to read these alleged emails for myself if they really are released.
>>
>>133313496
they are on his twitter
>>
>>133313332
just fuck off, you obviously are in the wrong place. you lost, and will continue to lose. do you not realize that by now? It is always the same bullshit. I can not believe you believe the Russia bullshit story. It is literally in the DNC emails that they were going to push a Russia story.
>>
>>133313633
>11 hours ago
I just woke up like 2 ducking hours ago, I had no idea, reading now, will come back soon with conspiracy theories about Jews and bullshit opinions.
>>
>>133313332
>implying it would have won them the election in the first place if they did trickle it out during the campaign
This is why you don't work in politics
>>
>>133313777
Reminder: reading the DNC emails is treason unless you're a journalist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.