[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan wants to bring back the TPP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 8547340.png (98KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
8547340.png
98KB, 940x627px
>Japan and other members of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) have agreed to pursue their trade deal without the United States.

>At their meeting in Hanoi on Sunday, ministers from the 11 TPP countries agreed to complete preparatory work by November to put the free trade deal quickly into force, moving a step closer to implementing the pact.

>“If Japan does nothing, China will grab a leading role in setting free trade rules, in turn putting Japan at a disadvantageous position in the trade field in the region,” Political commentator Norio Toyoshima said.

So, the TPP with Japan in charge and without american jews. Sign me up, senpai!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/tpp-to-go-ahead-without-us/8546740
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/22/business/abes-pursuit-11-party-tpp-likely-benefit-japan
>>
>>133308118
Here's the archive

>http://abc net au/news/2017-05-22/tpp-to-go-ahead-without-us/8546740
https://archive.is/SUDNh
>>
>>133308118
I'm not sure that this would be entirely unreasonable, although that would just mean the US could unilaterally punish all TPP members as if they were one if it were in our interest to do so.

If I were Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, I might be more interested in an Anglosphere trade deal predicated on a Brexit. Or maybe conditionalities to be able to participate in both.

But it kind of makes sense for the other players to try to joing a trade bloc.
>>
File: 1453505791989.png (7KB, 137x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453505791989.png
7KB, 137x200px
Time for a third nuke
>>
>>133308118
>have agreed to pursue their trade deal without the United States.
Who cares then.

Good luck with that fags.
>>
>>133308548
>Australia, or New Zealand
Canada maybe, but those countries seem to be more involved with Asia-Pacific affairs than the countries of the Anglosphere.
>>
>>133310812
This.
>>
>>133311173
Yup. It's an interesting alternative, but I would hope that Australia and New Zealand understand the importance ad ease of trading with Canada and the US, as well as being dependent on military and geopolitical influence from the US, five eyes, etc.

There's some kind of balance to be reached here. US-Japan trade is also important. It's no surprise that the Jews would try to play up a renewed TPP using Abe as a fulcrum.
>>
>>133310812
nukes are fake retard those cities were firebombed like dresden and tokyo
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>133308118

NAU(North American Union, ASU(Asian Union) & SAU(South American Union) are all connected to the TPP.

(Made a thread about the different Unions: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

Big trade deals always have long term World/Global Government programs in mind.
>>
>>133308118
Canada runs this trade partnership
>>
>>133308118
This is good. I want my neighbors to be rich too desu
>>
Trump torpedoing the TPP is my favourite part of his presidency so far. Both the previous PM Harper and now Trudeau were in favour of that neoliberal scam - so were both the Dems and GOP establishment. Literally only Trump could have saved all these countries from having their hack politicians sell out their nations' rights to regulate foreign corporations on their own lands. It was crazy, and it still is.
Fuck the TPP - it's almost irrelevant without the U.S. anyway.
>>
>>133316304
The best part was how he was like
>ok got done partying for the weekend
>btw TPP is cancled
>kthxbai

That and the Paris thing might be two of my favorite Trump successes, all of which of course are never talked about much in the kike media (although there was a pretty solid oy vey about the Paris) because it doesn't fit the agenda.
>>
>>133316304
>it's almost irrelevant without the U.S. anyway
It's better without the US. With Japan in charge and without the american jews, the trade has a chance to be a good thing for all partners.
>>
>>133316304
If you want to see a good summary of why I feel so strongly about this, search cpac and Stiglitz (cpac is our cspan)
In that video you'll see Joseph Stiglitz basically taking Canadians by the collar, shaking us and saying, "don't you people understand how crazy this deal would be if you agreed to its terms? Don't you realize how terrible the investor-state dispute resolution process would be for your country?"
Yeah, worth watching again now that the samurai are thinking of reinitializing this state surrender to corporate suzerainty
>>
File: 1499737957651s.jpg (2KB, 124x86px) Image search: [Google]
1499737957651s.jpg
2KB, 124x86px
>>133308118
Wonderful. Long live anime land.
>>
>>133313186
Wrong. Abe is the one who requested it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.