[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ IS NOT ALT-RIGHT REEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES MAINSTREAM MEDIA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ree.jpg (19KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
19KB, 640x619px
/pol/ IS NOT ALT-RIGHT

REEEEEEEEEE

WHY DOES MAINSTREAM MEDIA KEEP REFERRING TO /pol/ AS AN ALT-RIGHT MESSAGEBOARD HUB
>>
>>133302853

Because alt-right is a psyop?

It's one of the most inorganic ones I've ever seen, it's been hilarious to watch.
>>
>>133302853
because they're tabloids
>>
/pol/ is actually full of self-hating Jews
>>
>>133303183
>I've been takin redpills since the 9th grade, wake up sheeple: the post
>>
>>133303373

Still doesn't debunk what I've said.

If they didn't try to wheel out the talking heads at the exact same point they were trying to foster self-adoption of the label, it would've turned out better.
>>
File: jew_becomeTheJew.jpg (126KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
jew_becomeTheJew.jpg
126KB, 1024x962px
>>133302853
Don't let (((them))) know about the front. Let them keep blaming the wrong people. Keep (((them))) in the dark. We must become the Jew

pic related
>>
>>133303332
I'm here so you're not completely wrong
>>
>>133302853
/pol/ IS ALT-RIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>133302853
What is the point of this low-effort shitpost exactly? Anyone who isn't fucking stupid knows this place is strongly right wing. Maybe your nasty little trash ideology disagrees, and hates so many on the right being here. That's too bad. Fuck your shit lines of though.

Also as a somewhat related aside, fuck niggers, spics, pakis, You, and every other non-white race. We should deport them from the entire western world, execute them wherever we see fit, and then go back to imperial ownership of their countries for our benefit. Just like the old days, except moreso. I's very apparent the other "cultures" and most other races are too fucking stupid and shit-tier to be any use for anything, other than serving superior white humanity as bashed up slave animals. So let's fire up the backhands and get our slaves back where they belong.
>>
>>133303183
I think so too anon. The tipping point was calling libertarians "alt-right."
We will not be labelled.
>>
File: 1499298792983.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
1499298792983.png
146KB, 671x519px
>>133303332
This
>>
>>133303332
1/16th here
Let's put the ash back in ashkenazi
>>
>>133303183

Pretty much this. They used the label in order to try and undermine the anonymity of the internet groups that were hurting the narrative, and create a way to undermine the message and dismiss the growing dissatisfaction with the elite. When a group is able to be labeled they can be named, grouped and dismissed with ease. When you don't have a name and label for a group they seem more amorphous and scary, and more powerful. Instead of having to say "a large portion of right wing internet users" they can just say "alt-righters" which sounds less threatening and easier to dismiss to their userbase.
>>
File: 872683.jpg (531KB, 1920x2696px) Image search: [Google]
872683.jpg
531KB, 1920x2696px
>>133309028

https://youtu.be/CPNaaogT8fs
>>
>>133309028
The alt right dies not just mean "right-wing". I agree that he shouldn't shitposters to display his opinions, but I think he is right never the less. /pol/ is just majority right wing, it is not whatever the media says is "alt right".
>>
>>133302853
When did /pol/ care what others thought?
>>
>>133302853
"a basket of deplorables"
>*glances smugly over to trigger nigger*
"known as, the alt-right"
>*convenient slight pause*
trigger nigger: "PEPAYYYY"
>*evil grin*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.