[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

File: maquiavel2.jpg (136KB, 1437x510px) Image search: [Google]
maquiavel2.jpg
136KB, 1437x510px
A guy in college (who I didn't even know that was my classmate) asked me for "realtime paid tutoring" during his final exam. He complimented me for my A and said I could be a lot useful for him. The idea is simple, whenever he can, he will send me pictures of the test through his phone, I will solve the questions and send it back to him.

I didn't agree with that because I don't agree on doing this sort of stuff - unethical stuff. I wished him good luck but said no. However, he asked me that through facebook, and now I want to pose you guys a question:

Provided that, hypothetically, I would printscreen the conversation and e-mail it to the professor, would I be an asshole or wrong for doing that?

There are two interpretations which seem to apply... Nevertheless, for this matter we're going to assume ethics come first always, no matter what.

First: It would be unethical of me to omit that I know he will try this and, therefore, not reporting would make of me his accomplice. I would be very close to him in terms of lack of ethics. Thus, I should do it.

Second: That could ruin the guy's term and make things exponentially harder for him. To avoid that would be ethical and, thus, I shouldn't do it.

Weigh in
>>
Don't be a faggot. Don't rat him out you kike. Keep your nose out of it. You politely decline and let him live his own life.
>>
File: 1484616615236.png (443KB, 438x525px) Image search: [Google]
1484616615236.png
443KB, 438x525px
>>133301999
bro your helping him pass classes not hide a body, dont make a big deal out of nothing. Help the person in need and get paid doing it, you both win.

Dont be that guy....
>>
Fuck that. Take this asshole down, OP.
>>
>>133301999
>Nevertheless, for this matter we're going to assume ethics come first always, no matter what.

If ethics truly come first, you have to report him. To not do so would be a sin of omission.
>>
He hasn't committed the offense of cheating so no don't rat him out.
Secondly don't facilitate his cheating.
Simple as that.
>>
>>133301999
Is he white?
>>
>>133301999

Name a price he can't ever meet. Then walk away.
>>
>Muh ethics
>Muh neckbeard

Better report him
>>
If hes colored report him. Youll be doing his future coworkers a solid by potentially weeding him out of the job market
>>
>>133301999
Report his fucking ass. Send his life down the shitter and make him learn he has to do it for real. For the greater good. For society. No piggybackers, no cheaters, no frauds. One at a time, they must learn.
>>
>>133302367
>>133302570
>>133302847
>>133303168

You all have to go back.
>>
>>133302847
Plotting to commit a crime is still a crime, anon.
>>
>>133301999
>That could ruin the guy's term and make things exponentially harder for him. To avoid that would be ethical and, thus, I shouldn't do it.

Wrong, he deserves to be punished for his attempting to cheat. Facilitating that punishment would not be unethical, it would in fact be the right thing to do.
>>
>>133301999
Are you a snek ? did he step on you ?
>>
>Life lesson 1.
The big fuss made over cheating in education is stupid. Not that I'd over do it or even recommend it. Why?
Because in the real world many people cheat the system to get to the top. They use unethical practices to get there. Just the fact of it. Many companies encourage these practices.
Having family in a company who help you get a job over a more qualified person is no different to taking in a textbook to an exam. It's not fair but that's how it seems to work.
>>
the worst thing that would happen to him is the teacher would be watching him the whole time.
So feel free to do as you please, it wont really ruin his future unless he gets caught.
>>
>>133301999
Trips wasted on a degenerate post. Dont ruin someones life just because he wanted to pass a class. He was even offering to pay you for it not like he wanted free help. Just say that you are not interested and leave it at that. No need to be a snitch.
>>
>>133303563
You are probably that one co-worker at work who sticks his tongue and nose all the way up the ass of the boss.
>>
>>133302570
>bro your helping him pass classes not hide a body, dont make a big deal out of nothing. Help the person in need and get paid doing it, you both win.
>Dont be that guy....
Hopefully the "guy" is not some med student who will misread your lab results someday.
>>
Fuckers like these fuck over everyone else to be on top.

Fuck him over instead.
>>
>>133301999
Do it if he's Middle Eastern or Chink
>>
>>133304388
And you're the slovenly, unskilled nigger that wants to get by without actually learning. I'd rather be me than you.

>>133303974
>it happens a lot so just keep letting it happen :)

Guess this board is pointless then and we should just let nigs nig and let whites die. Why even resist? It happens all the time!

Christ, half of you are such spineless filthy twats.
>>
>>133301999
Keep the record as insurance just in case he gets buttmad at you for not helping him cheat, otherwise you honestly don't know if he actually will do it, so your concise is clean. Pretty simple problem honestly.
>>
University is a joke. Who care if he tried to cheat. He'll forget most of that high school 2.0 crap anyway.
>>
>>133301999
The teacher isnt going to do shit. You can edit html so easy in thr console or make feat conversations its not even credible. If you want to do it go ahead, its a waste of time though
>>
>>133303796
Cheating is not a crime. If plotting to cheat on a test but not doing it is mentioned in the university bylaws then rat him out, if not; don't.
>>
File: 1383073267961.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1383073267961.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>133301999
Clearly you should blackmail him. Duh.
>>
>>133303796
No, saying you WANT to commit is NOT a crime. Since his proposed accomplise is not in, it's just the guy saying "I sure would like to rob that bank"
Until he does, there is no crime.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>dat reddit spacing
If you're making a big deal about this than you must be the biggest, obnoxious faggot in the class. Don't be a faggot, don't rat out. If it feels too unethical, just ignore him and say no. Sage for a useless post.
>>
>>133304870
Wow you autist. Tell me again when I will have to use english 101 in engineering
>>
>>133304533
this senpaitachi, if you can't pass alone, you haven't earned the degree.
>>
>>133301999
How is this even something that anyone thinks?
>Help someone cheat on a test and get paid
>Tell the guy no and go about your business
All of the above options are positive. You get paid and he passes. Or he moves on to find someone who will help and you forget about the request.
Reporting him fucks up his academic life, and your a snitch that eternally fucked up some guys life for no gain or real benefit.

Doing anything other than the first 2 options goes against karma (Or the galactic scales, the balancing equation, whatever you call it). For chirst sake you posted Machiavelli as your picture. If you even read ONE chapter of the prince you would know he would be against this.
>OP is also violating the NAP
>>
>>133305009
>Cheating is not a crime.

It is against the University's Code of Conduct. I assure you, it is 100% mentioned. No university is going to omit academic integrity.
>>
>>133301999
Were you one of those kids that would rat on students in high school? Don't be a pussy help the guy out
>>
>>133305168
Exactly this. You dont know what that other guy is capable or/what he can do. On top of that word of a snitch spreads FAST and nobody will be willing to trust you or associate with you. Say no and forget about it, dont make your life more complicated than it has to be.
>>
File: 1479886115617.jpg (15KB, 170x179px) Image search: [Google]
1479886115617.jpg
15KB, 170x179px
>>133304533
>Hopefully the "guy" is not some med student who will misread your lab results someday.
He aint gonna pass his boards and cant cheat through those, your fine....

Trust me, this is just school BS, his real test will be in the real world where he will or wont make it when the time comes if he ever even uses those skills.
>>
>>133304870
>>133303563
^I hate this type of person
You are intervening where your intervention is not needed and generally unwelcome. Your the person that makes life hard for others and wonders why people outright avoid you.
>>
>>133301999
>"Ethics"
You're confusing ethics and morals. You should be considering the morality of reporting a fraud.

You can keep the two separate by thinking this way: It is immoral to kill somebody, but it is ethical to kill in self defense because the law is your rule.

Morals = right and wrong
Ethics = adhering to laws and rules

All that being said, you should report him.
Beyond the morality argument, there are probably other frauds and cheats that he's perpetrated and should be stopped.
>>
>>133301999
>slide thread by 1-post donkey

SRSLY GUISE?
>>
>>133304870
Most people seem to not care that some people cheat the system. Those in power maintain this apathy.
>>
>>133305088
>No, saying you WANT to commit is NOT a crime. Since his proposed accomplise is not in, it's just the guy saying "I sure would like to rob that bank"
>Until he does, there is no crime.

Not what was said you fucking idiot. There is a difference between "Boy, robbing a bank sure would be swell" and "Can I hire you to rob a bank?". The latter IS a crime. He directly asked for his help cheating and even described the method he wanted to use. He has violated Academic CoC. Guilty.

Believe it or not, you can't go around asking people if they'd be willing to murder your spouse for money and only get arrested if someone pretends to take you up on your offer. I swear, half of this board is legitimately clinically retarded.
>>
He is attempting to devalue the class you worked toward passing as well as the degree you're working toward earning. If he cheats his way through everything and graduates and enters the work force as an under-qualified candidate, it will reflect badly on your college and can contribute toward damaging your own job prospects.

You have no choice but to report him. It's not a matter of ethics. It is a matter of self-preservation.
>>
File: multi track drifting.png (304KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
multi track drifting.png
304KB, 1353x976px
>>133305071
Allow me to clarify.

He has forced you into this decision. Either decision you make leads to a negative outcome.

I offer you the only option that would result in a net positive. You don't help him, and you punish him for his behavior while not ruining his life/ academic career. This will deter heating and he remains a productive member of society. A form of "multi track drifting" if you will.

For extra lulz expose him anyway but then you run the risk of prosecution for blackmail.
>>
File: 1469068201318.gif (2MB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
1469068201318.gif
2MB, 282x178px
>>133301999
Unless it's a clear that grades in a curve, why be a busy body bitch? Be a fucking man and tell him not to do it yourself.
If you tattle, he will deny, and you will be brought in to explain your position.
>>
Just say no and let it alone. This is not worth your time or energy nor is it worth expending any thought upon. It is best to concentrate upon your own studies.

However, DO compile the Facebook posts and collate all phone-based communications just in case he tries to fuck you and says he got you to agree to it. Do not tell him you are doing this.
>>
File: F97kRrZ.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
F97kRrZ.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>133301999
If you guys have an important major, turn him in.
>extra influential or vital in our society
>Medicine, Engineering, Education etc.
If your major is anything else, don't be a dick.

I don't care about the guy's ethics/competence if he's just going to get a run of the mill business degree and be a middle manager somewhere irrelevant.
>>
>>133305163
>I'm justified in cheating because I personally don't think the prerequisites should be there

Then lobby to have it changed. Until then, suck it up, or I hope you get caught cheating and kicked out.

>>133305565

I don't wonder why people avoid me because I have friends. You are the type of person that assumes what type of person they're talking to so they can feel better and superior about disagreeing. In other words, you're a dumb faggot.
>>
>>133301999
do it. could give a lot of reasons why you should, but really I think if you just close your eyes for a second and listen to your gut, your innate sense of morality, you'll know you should.
>>
>>133302367
Actually m8 the kike thing to do would be blackmailing him.
>>133301999
A good christian would report this unscrupulous behavior and cleanse your conscience.
>>
>>133301999
>asking a question about ethics on /pol/
I highly doubt you have any A's
>>
>>133302847
seconded
>>
I can't believe how much "no snitchin'" I'm seeing in this thread. Anyone who told this guy not to snitch is a nigger.
>>
>>133301999
Don't be a typical fucking American. Show some solidarity.

What happened to the good old "One for all and all for one"? Had this been the Third Reich, you'd be frowned upon for such actions.
>>
>>133301999
Yes you should report him. Also ask him why he cannot pay attention and learn something to pass his fucking test.
>>
File: enrightened.jpg (68KB, 830x1155px) Image search: [Google]
enrightened.jpg
68KB, 830x1155px
>>133305993
This.
>>
>>133306519
>flag
Frankly I'm surprised you didn't ask what an A was
>>
>>133302570
>>133302367
Worst scum, the jew attitude of cheating through life and ripping people off.
>>
>>133301999
here's a third ethical possibility.
Third: it would be unethical of you to break a promise. You likely signed an agreement with your school to abide by their honor code. Most school honor codes require you to report cheating attempts like this (mine sure did). Thus, it's not just a sin of omission, it's probably a straight up lie since you promised to report this stuff when you agreed to the school honor code.
>>
>>133306703
Some kike telling a story about his youth, but it's a good one surprisingly.

"I was 13 when I was picked, one of five out of 50 kids in my school, to attend a Nazi development camp for the Future Little Elite. One kid brought a condom. He blew it up to make it a balloon. We opened the window and threw it out. A Nazi youth leader found it. He knew our room was where it came from. He lined us up and grilled each of us really hard. But we showed solidarity; we did not reveal who did it. They really liked that. That’s what they wanted. They weren’t interested in morality or social behavior. They wanted us to show solidarity about this rogue act. The message was, “You can do what you want, you can let your teenage violent impulses out, it doesn’t matter, as long as you do it for us.” This was never discussed. They just congratulated us on sticking together and dismissed us."
>>
>>133301999
Personally I'd notify the teacher that this sort of thing is going on, without naming names. He'd probably get the hint and take extra precautions, but from then on if your classmate fucks up it's on his head. No room for cheats in the real world, that's how it should be.
>>
The worst kind of people in life are:
1) Thieves
2) Liars
3) Cheaters

If you fall into any of those categories, get fucked at whatever you do.
>>
>>133301999
Skin color?
>>
>>133305517
The "real world" is just a popularity contest you fucking NEET.
>>
>>133301999
> OP didn't say if he needs money
> OP didn't say if it is a scam college or a legit university
> democrat flag
> 1 post by this id
>>
>>133301999

1). Is he a normie?

If yes proceed to 3).

2). Is he a Jew or minority?

If yes, turn him in

3). Is he an anon?

4). Is he a chad/athlete/dick

If yes, turn his ass in

All other scenarios warrant staying quiet
>>
File: seeyou.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
seeyou.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>133301999

Listen to me and me alone.

You meet him in person. You tell him you want 25% of his tuition price in cash 2 days prior to the exam or you rat him out. You show him pictures of the conversation and any additional proof you have. You can also gather more proof (voice recordings, etc.) before approaching him if time is not a factor.

You will be paid in bitcoin only. You meet at a beach, he must wear a speado (no recording, evidence)

He puts a piece of paper with his blockchain login info beside you as you lay side by side. You memorize it and shred it up or burn it.

You take your money, ensure you have an allibi and weren't recorded in any way, and then rat him out anyway.

Regardless of your decision, this is a very important and monumental opportunity you have been given. Choose wisely.

You can be up or down. Even = down as you kill off your opportunities. Keep doing that and your life will be a shell of what it could have been.
>>
>>133306944
>says the dude with the European flag
k
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 750x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 750x680px
>>133301999
Just for the pure chaos of it help him do it but also turn him in and cry rape.
>>
>>133305485
>"snitch"
nigger tier mumbo jumbo
How about just say no and go on with your life my friend.
>>
>>133302602
>>133302808
>>133303407
>>133303563
>>133303728
>>133303855
>>133304625
>>133305402
>>133305604
>>133306815
>(((ethics)))

Good goys, report the guy.
>>
>>133307642
>being this much of a retarded faggot

He'll just say no. He's in fucking college, not a rich CEO. He has nothing he can pay you. You can MAYBE extort him for like..25$. 25% of his tuition and he'll just laugh at you and tell you to report him and claim you two have bad blood/that you doctored it and you're trying to get him in trouble.

He could also record you in the initial meeting saying all that extortionist shit and then far worse than getting expelled, you're going to fucking jail and will be on probation for years. Retarded edgy leaf.
>>
>>133302367
That's exactly how jews assume control of you. With some handy money, they could cheat on an exam to become a lawyer/congressman/whatever leader of society.
>>
>>133301999
People like him are contributing to the degradation of educational institutions, a bedrock of social welfare. Also, if he's asking you to do this it means he's most likely not concerned with ethics himself, and so he's bad for society and it should be harder for him to get ahead. Lastly, maybe turning him in will cause him to learn a valuable lesson and repent of his unethical ways.
>>
>>133301999
Cheating is bad, so don't bother helping him.
>>
>>133308002
dont report him lol u snitch bitch ill fukk u up bix nood

Goes both ways. Although I find it weird that you'd associate reporting him for a code of conduct violation with being "jewish". Wouldn't the jew thing be to try and extort money from him?
>>
OP here guys...

I already took my decision, but let me give more context.

> Major: Engineering (I really can't say which is)
> Course: Complex Variables
> I'm not american
> My grade is actually numeric - I achieved 9's throughout the whole semester
> Knowing how things work around here, I can tell this wouldn't get past so far from the professor himself.

Some last considerations:
> I'm more for the option of exposing him, but I won't say names.
>However, it surprises me how some people here defend the 'more ethical/moral' move while going out with very racist or nazi comments.
>This just show how hypocrisy works around here and how each of your 'moral way of life' is a mere function of your own convenience.
> The mere fact that taking a move based on ethics takes so many arguments to get anywhere, as it could be observed here, just proves how far we are from a consensus and an actual "work" towards a better society.

All the best
>>
>>133308773
What's your moral basis for opposing "racist or nazi comments"? We feel you're the one who's wrong.
>>
>>133301999
Your reputation is power.

Is sacrificing a small bit of your reputation worth the tarnishing of his? Are you prepared to firmly stand behind your decision to RUIN him (even if "ruin" is hyperbole)?

To decide purely on "ethical" vs "unethical" is too limiting. Ethics are never black and white. The best examples of ethical individuals are ones with reputation, clout, and power. Ethical purity alone does not suffice.
>>
File: Control Yourself.jpg (113KB, 468x714px) Image search: [Google]
Control Yourself.jpg
113KB, 468x714px
>>133308148

>record you in initial meeting

in a speedo at the beach in a pre-scouted location yeah okay

I know faggots like you, you do exactly what you say he'd do.

>laugh at you and tell you to report him

Then you report him and wait for his revenge attack. Probably gonna key your car or try to gang up on you with friends, that's where self defense becomes lethal.

It's not hard to deal with a faggot that wants to jew himself ahead in life. Education is not a joke dammit, respect our great institutions
>>
>>133301999
If he's asking you for help passing women's studies and judging by your post I think that's a distinct possibility, then get paid and keep your mouth shut.
If he's studying to be a doctor or something lives might depend on, then rat him out.
>>
>>133309087
It's not like you dont have a good point. I'm in for the discussion though.

For that matter, caring about my reputation is above the ethics involved? How correct would that be?
>>
>>133308773

We're picking the more ethical choice because it's more ethical. Niggers are notoriously lazy and fine with cheating, thus why the "let him do it" option is the nigger option. Not saying there isn't also white trash redneck faggots in here(because clearly they're the ones justifying it with the "Oh c'mooonn man, let it slide!" shit), just that niggers are typically lazy cheaters.
>>
Bumping for quality thread
>>
>>133301999

honestly you would objectively be doing him a favor by reporting him now, asap.

say you let him go on cheating, he will be richly rewarded by being a fucking idiot who doesn't know shit and thinks life can be bribed. So the most harm possible will come to him by leaving his dumbass alone b/c its probable he never gets caught and that would be the worst case scenario.

And be honest, you wouldn't want this fuck to work on your car, let alone your taxes or god forbid your health, with an attitude like that.
>>
>>133309456
>ethics
Democrat
Ethics
Pick one
>>
>>133309245
>in a speedo at the beach in a pre-scouted location yeah okay

You're acting like this is a reasonable meetup to make with someone and that they'll listen to you, which is retarded. He'll think you're a literal fucking faggot and just put you on ignore.

>Then you report him and wait for his revenge attack. Probably gonna key your car or try to gang up on you with friends, that's where self defense becomes lethal.

You are such a stupid teenager. You have watched way too many movies and have too much of a silly imagination. Done responding to your dumb ass. Good luck watching your vehicle every minute over the next 6 months, you fucking retard.
>>
>>133301999
do you hate him?

send to dean

do you like him or are not hardly concerned at all for him?

do nothing

Is he black/jewish/mexican?
Do it
>>
>>133301999
This is why the value of a college education has diminished. Cheater faggots who cheat their way through and graduate then get a job they aren't qualified for making hiring managers think everyone with that degree are useless shitbrains.
>>
(OP here)

Another little background on why I posted this here.

The country where I am from has a culture of corruption. Not only politicians are very corrupt, but I see as if this is very deep within this society. Skipping lines is normal. Having your vote sold for five bucks every four years is normal. I'm pretty sick of this.

Anyway... I mentioned this idea with some friends and all of them were contrary, so I wanted to have a broader view so I could tell whether they telling me to not do it was actually something worth considering or it was more part of the culture. This is about 60% of the reason why I got this here.
>I still haven't found the complete answer here though...
>>
>>133309456
Unethical conduct can be 'justified' by anything, even the irrational. I cannot think of an ethical action that would require justification; presumably ethical actions have inherent rightness.

But again, nothing is black and white. Ethical dilemmas will always arise from this.

Tend strongly towards ethical conduct over unethical conduct. Ethical behavior never justifies unethical behavior. Ethics are not an average or a mean; they are the scale and values are weighed in the balance.

Caring about your reputation over being ethical? Sounds like a politician's ethical dilemma. But it still boils down to what you value.
>>
>>133311395
> The country where I am from has a culture of corruption.

So you want to take revenge on the gringo. Do it, then.
>>
>Marxist academia
>college debt scam
>useless piece of paper degree
>thinking learning that jewish bullshit is going to help you in life
As a guy with a university degree, don't rat him out. Why care if someone is cheating the system that cheated us all?
>>
>>133305565
>everyone's competing fairly in accordance with the rules
>some fag who can't cut it cheats
>discards the rules to secure an advantage over you, and everyone else who's competent enough to not have to bypass the rules
If you don't know him, then yes. You should report him.
>>
File: lolynch.jpg (160KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
lolynch.jpg
160KB, 1024x780px
>>133301999
bro, your the asshole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133311395
You're probably some slant eyed chink or a stinky camel fucking paki. Those mother fuckers were always cheating in all my classes.
>>
>>133301999
Considering that the guy who asked you is a spic, I say rat him out

He needs to learn sooner or later that that he's unfit for college.
>>
>>133301999
You dont get invited to parties do ya
>>
I've written papers for money before, it's good work if you can get it. The thing is, college is subverted anyway. The value of a grade is almost nonexistent and arbitrary. If you help him cheat, you're not desecrating a virgin, here.
>>
>>133301999
Heres what you should be asking:

Is he white? Then help him out as the kikes do for each other, or ignore him.

Is he not white? Treat him like the invasive trash he really is and put that fucker down before he cheats his way into a job belonging to whites.
>>
My Cisco academy teacher stood up one day when we all bitching about having to take all those English courses and proudly proclaimed he never once submitted a paper that he had written. Colleges have a real thing about plagiarism and this guy basically just said fuck, go ahead and do it because he did. We were stunned.
>>
>>133306500
>cleanse your conscience
OP hasn't done anything wrong though.
>>
Don't be a fuckwit.

School is important for networking, not for that bullshit they teach you. Next thing you know the guy might have work for you when you're down on your luck in a few years.

Never spit on a chance to make allies.
>>
>>133301999
Nice trips, and if you were in his shoes and some guy fucked you over tattling you would feel wronged - just chill no reason to stir the pot.
also you may not have tried cheating but still would want some lax
>>
File: IMG_2907.png (542KB, 786x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.png
542KB, 786x520px
It would only be unethical if you don't refuse to help him and also blackmail him to not report him.
>>
>>133311765
That's not it. I'm still at my home country haha.
>>
>>133314984

This is true insofar as you don't rat the guy out.

The guy has to learn to carry his weight in the world also or he'll never have anything to offer OP.

Perhaps do some overtime tutoring until he's at a place where he can pull some partial credit.

That's what is pissing people off in part is his presumed disdain and mockery of the whole point of tutoring.
>>
>>133301999
>not reporting would make of me his accomplice
That's where your wrong. You do not have an affirmative duty to act as a self appointed policeman. If anything, you have a duty to mind your own business. If he wants to cheat, tell him to find someone else to help him do that, but don't rat him out.
>>
>>133316128
*you're wrong.
>>
>>133301999
Do it, he's a normie retard, he deserves to actually have something bad happen to him in his life
>>
>>133311395
Tell us whats your major and you will have your answer
>>
>>133311395
>>I still haven't found the complete answer here though...
Looking to /pol for "lifes solutions"
Ok. I think there's a Monty Python movie that may help.
>>
holy
>>
File: 1477942946729.png (81KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1477942946729.png
81KB, 253x229px
This is just sad.

Is OP for real?
>>
>>133316842
I said previously that it is engineering. The reason I cannot tell the branch of engineering is because it can insanely give out my location - believe it or not. It is a somewhat rare major.
>>
>>133307415
This post is profound as fuck. It could have been an era-defining quote, if you were famous.
>>
File: digitsfam.gif (11KB, 296x292px) Image search: [Google]
digitsfam.gif
11KB, 296x292px
>>133301999
i fucking h8 this thread, OP your a faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133317460
as no one else can tell you what to do, do this

flip a coin, if the side you get doesnt feels right to you take the other
>>
File: 12.jpg (25KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
25KB, 614x614px
>>133307088

What's the source of this?

You'll probably enjoy this:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/02/an-introduction-to-sir-arthur-keith/
>>
>>133301999
Three questions to solve your problems:
A) Is he a nigger?
B) Is he mexican?
>>
>>133319060
Three?
>>
>>133301999
It is literally nothingburger.

That said, turning him in would be extremely bad for you. You are a member of community of students, who have a common goal: passing through the uni. Working against it in any way will make you an outcast of course. People will be suspicious and reluctant to help you - or even to open up and speak with you.

Ethics, after all, is a product of practice and necessity (although some idealist faggots may dispute it)
>>
>>133319667
I was both a student and a teacher.

And cheating wasn't very useful. Because mathematics was too tough, and if a student didn't learn something, we could easily crack him so that no sheets of paper or whispers would bail him out, if we wanted to.
>>
>>133301999

Extort him, you fool.
>>
>>133301999
Please listen:

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
>>
>>133301999
Is he chankoro?
If so, then report the bug scum.
>>
>>133321146
>Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals
And yet here your are.......
>>
>>133301999
Call the INS and have him deported.
>>
>>133321146
>look mum i'm trolling 4chan xD
>>
>>133301999
>Provided that, hypothetically, I would printscreen the conversation and e-mail it to the professor, would I be an asshole or wrong for doing that?
I would report. Fuck cheaters. They come up blank when people expect them to perform and they make tests harder for everyone who can actually do the work.
>>
>>133321408
If only he wouldn't also be a citizen... Why assume that cheaters must always be foreign-born?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.