[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got subpoenad to court

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_1380.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1380.png
267KB, 420x420px
I have to be a witness in a high profile murder case. I told the police what I know because it was the right thing to do but now these fucking pigs are forcing me to be a witness. Can you back out of a subpeona or no? Jesus christ /pol/ I need a Jew or a Lawyerfag rn to tell me wtf I have to do to dodge this
>>
>>133298571
Lol no there's no backing out once you've given your name and testimony.
>>
>>133298571
Why dodge it? Could be interesting and you get time off work, assuming you work of course.
>>
>>133298571
>op becomes a witness in court
>murderer's nigger friends go after op
rip
>>
I've been in your position, basically you're fucked now. You should've never talked to the police in the first place without a lawyer present. The murderer WILL find out you testified against him, there's really no avoiding it.
>>
>>133298571
Make sure your lawyers are jewish so there is no way your safety could be jeopardized. Generally the bigger the nose the safer you are.
>>
>>133298571
>need more info on the case
You could always fuck their case over and say nah it wasn't that guy, or upon recalling the events of the evening I didn't get a clear look at whoever the perpetrator was
>>
>>133299193
It's a literal and metaphorical bullet shield
>>
File: haha.jpg (25KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
25KB, 400x373px
>>133298571
>>133298700
>>
>>133298571
Being able to back out of it depends on the situation, but it usually involves asking for trouble and you'd want the advice of a lawyer if you're asking /pol/ instead of trying to do your own legal research.

You might as well just go be a witness. I've done it before. It's no big deal. If you're worried, call some lawyers for free consultations and see what their reactions are.
>>
>>133300836
>
now thats making him lie and make the police suspect him
>>
>/pol/ pushes for authoritarian government
>tries to dodge court

great job lads MAGA
>>
So none of you faggots have any ideas for me to get out of this?

Im fucked
>>
>>133302194
Why are you fucked m8? Hit the interbutt, find local lawyers with relevant experience, most of them will offer free initial consultations, call them, and see what they have to say about your situation and why you think you're fucked.

They'll let you know at what point you'd have to pay for a retainer or whatever, how much that might cost, and everything else. But at least you can get a better sense for where you're at and what your options might look like from people who know their way around the system.

Obviously they're going to want you to pay for their services, but that's why you call at least a few of them so you can get a better sense for what your real options are. You can use the things the first one tells you as bases for how to ask the next one for something else, just like shopping for a car.
>>
>>133298571

>Can you back out of a subpeona or no?

Not if you don't want jail time.
>>
>>133302676
Im gunna call my lawyer.

>>133302765
Yea but how long would I go to jail?
>>
Next time the pigs come around, drop your pants and start eating your own shit. Maybe a case of stress enduced anxiety is enough to throw out your testimony
>>
>>133298571

Why are you wearing that flag if you want legal advice we need to know your fucking country moron.

If America take the Fifth or threaten to.
>>
>>133298571
>I told the police what I know because it was the right thing to do
Wrong, you stupid idiot.

Watch this.

Everyone should watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>133302765
I dont really care how this will be perceived. But I think it's fucked that the accuseds have a right to physically SEE their accuser. Make accusations. Present evidence. Done and done
>>
>>133303039

Why are you scared of him?

Are you close to him?
>>
>>133302194
There really isn't anything to do.

I know a little about the legal system, and a supoena needs to be followed. You have to go to court.

There may be some options when you get there. Ask the DA or whoever is prosecuting, when they I you before taking the stand, if your written statement is enough. Sometimes they'll let that be enough. Another idea is ask to do a video deposition.

This works well if appearing in court would cause you a hardship. I used the wife's disabilities for jury duty once - they sent me walking after 10 minutes. And it was true, so that's why.

If you're concerned about your safety, bring that up before they prep you for the bench.

Wish I knew more to help out, bro.
>>
>>133302194
Suicide is always and option
>>
File: IMG_4430.jpg (60KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4430.jpg
60KB, 600x602px
>>133298571
>>buy gun
>>
>>133298571
No.
You are a material witness to the court, and are compelled by law to appear and provide an accurate account.

Stop being a cunt and just say what you saw.
>>
If you're in the United States they can't force you to testify, plead the fifth.
>>
>>133303039
>Yea but how long would I go to jail?
Depends on the jurisdiction of the case. I've issued a couple of subpoenas before that were not honored and there was no penalty because there wasn't enough interest in making it happen. One time, the person was out of state and there was no obvious way forward without spending a lot of money. Another time the subpoena was just ignored, but it was a local civil case and it wasn't worth the extra $99 to have a constable go get the person and the extra time and whatever else to set up a new court date.

But a murder case? I assume it's the state or the feds, and that's a criminal case.

I really doubt you'd be able to skip out of it without going to some big lengths (leaving the country? live on the run until they don't care and probably wind up with an outstanding arrest warrant or something for next time you get a speeding ticket?)

So that's something to ask your lawyer.
>>
Every lawyer I've ever talked to has told me to never talk to police without a lawyer present
>>
>>133303501
Who's controlling what you perceive when it happens?
>>
>>133303375
It's because of faggots and women making false claims so you get to look at the person
>>
Stay up for 2 days in a row. Don't shower for a week. Slow up at the police station looking for a detective yelling about hang members following you. Look crazy as fucking possible so they don't want to put you on the stand.
>>
>>133303631
Not good enough
>>
>>133298571

Just tell them that you're VERY racist and will state so on the stand if asked. That will let you off (if you have the balls to actually say it.)
>>
>>133303607
Well I assume the police took a statement and there's a police statement literally anybody could go get a copy of.

So his lawyers and all the lawyers involved are going to have a copy of that and unless he has evidence he'd had a stroke and lost his memory or something there's not a lot of wiggle room beyond clever lawyer tricks.
>>
>>133298571
You scumbag piece of shit. GO TO COURT AND DO YOUR DUTY FOR LADY JUSTICE YOU LITTLE LIMP WRISTED FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT COWARD FUCK
>>
>>133298571
If your American get a gun, if your in the UK maybe a large flathead screwdriver or bike tire.
>>
>>133298571
Whatcha gonna choose for your new WPP name?
>>
>>133298571
Just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21NGVRN7XE
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (17KB, 153x149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
17KB, 153x149px
>>133304019
Im canadian. This pepe isnt even accurate because no guns
>>
>>133303823
I dont like shit like disclosure. Whatever. Civil law>common. If you see shit you dont want to be judging people or tattle tale-ing, then you go do that. Sometimes people put more important things first. Are these people acting on behalf of God? No. Do I know these people? No. But I'll try and protect what's mine, type deal. What does ratting accomplish? Anonymous declarations or some shit who knows. All this shit is fucked
>>
>>133304182
Is there anyway you could right a letter and then have a police man read it or something?
>>
>>133304182

>>133303376
>>
Give us the deets opie
>>
>>133304227
It's doing your duty. If you were accused of a crime you'd want compulsory process too. Stop complaining.
>>
>>133303607
Wut?
>>
explain to me exactly why you are fucked, and why you are such a huge, gaping vagina of a human being
>>
>>133304377
Im not scared of shit I just dont wanna get in the fucking news and called a snitch even though it wasnt even snitching
>>
>>133301218
ur right, we should go 100% authoritarian and shoot suspects on the spot.
>>
>>133304558
Are you black or in a Chinese gang or something? Literally who cares if you "snitch" you faggit Canadian?
>>
>>133304227
Unless you want to live outside of any force of law, it's not an unreasonable system. You don't have to talk to the cops at all if you don't want to. Or if it's big shit you can wait and use a lawyer so you don't screw something up.

But generally speaking it's often useful to provide at least a limited statement to the police so they can try to sort things out in a mutually beneficial way. It's often useful just to get a police report on record for later use if you need evidence to build a case or a defense or whatever.
>>
>>133304558
>>133304558
are you 10 years old? nobody cares about "snitching" you fucking faggot. there's literally nothing wrong with doing your civil duty
>>
>>133304556
You have no clue Australia just shut the fuck up
>>
>>133304182
>Canadian
Normally I'd say you're pussy because even if this murderer did want to kill you out of revenge for testifying against him the chances of him getting out and killing you are slim to none, but since you live in Cucknada, Trudeau will probably just let him out in a couple years and give him 10 million dollars for his trouble, so I can see why you might be worried.
>>
>>133304776
you're a soft cock cuck boy. tell us what's up instead of being a pussy
>>
>>133303533
The fuck they can't! The 5th Amendment applies to the accused, not a witness.
>>
>>133304558

>Im not scared of shit I just dont wanna get in the fucking news and called a snitch even though it wasnt even snitching

If you weren't scared, you wouldn't be posting this thread.

I guess it depends how much looking hard means to you.
>>
/pol/: Fuck jews gas em all
Also /pol/: Get a Jewish lawyer they are the best.
>>
>>133303375
Right because lying is way harder when you don't have to look the person in the eye in a court room sitting next to a judge and being grilled by an attorney. Much better to just write down whatever feels good and they'll go off that exclusively
>>
File: 1495832882289.png (174KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495832882289.png
174KB, 697x768px
>>133304558
No one cares if you "snitch" unless you're in the ghetto/a part of a gang.
>>
>>133299193
This. I had a jewish lawyer for traffic court once. Thought it would be a waste of money, but the kike managed to negotiate a plea deal where I got no points on license, no record, insurance didn't find out, and a $50 reduction in my fine.

Ask for a consultation and see what they can do for you. If they don't think they can help (i.e. get you into some form of witness protection or get you out of court), don't bother and suck it up
>>
>>133304871
The 5th has a lot of clauses but I think the one you're looking for is
>nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself

I would guess that the supreme court has already clarified whether or not this means that a witness must admit to having done anything criminal, whether it's to do with the case at hand or not.
>>
>>133305003
Well we gotta give credit where credit is due.
>>
>>133300836
>Why try to dodge a subpoena (contempt of court) when you could just perjure yourself in open court (felony)?

For Christ's sakes, don't listen to pseudolawyers on /pol/.

Anyways, chances are that the D will plead out and you won't have to do jack.
>>
>>133304860
Idc about getting killed the guy himself a bitch, im not worried in the slightest. I am worried about the media attention and my name getting out there. Ive been to jail myself and if something ever happens and I go back ill get called a snitch but it wasnt even like that. This happened a long time ago and I heard something so I thought it was the right thing to just tell the police because it was a pretty heinous crime the guy is scum. Normal people wouldnt give a fuck but if I ever go back to jail id be fucked.
>>
Imo look that nigger in the eyes and send him to the chair. Them turn and spit at his family. You get to take out more than one slime ball.
>>
>>133305159
lol one time I was being pretend lawyer for a friend because it was level 1 shitcourt and all I had to do was present some photographic evidence while he was on vacation. OR SO WE THOUGHT

Despite extensive preparations and getting the judge aside ahead of time to make sure I really would be allowed to be his legal agent, right out of the gates this plaintif's kikess starts reciting all these arcane statues at the judge and he's like
>wat
and then they argue for a minute and he winds up telling me I'm not allowed to speak or otherwise provide evidence to the court and it was a summary guilty judgment.

Fuckin' kikes
>>
>>133305514
Are you fucking retarded? Like legitimately do you have a sub-80 IQ? This isn't going to be a high profile case. Odds are whenever this does get on whatever passes for Canadian local news they'll never mention some retard who testified. Fuck, you're dumb.
>>
>>133305514
You Larp as a Templar you'll be fine.
>>
>>133298571
Watch this OP, it's a lecture from the Regent University law department.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

You'll know where you fucked up by the end.
>>
>>133305718
Its high profile, trust me. Im obviously not going to fucking say what it is on 4chan but yea its a big deal. You have no clue
>>
>>133298571
Have your friend beat you up before court then claim it was associates of the murderer with a messaged
>>
File: javer.gif (856KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
javer.gif
856KB, 175x200px
>>133306152
Give us a hint and we promise to help you for real, right guys?

You have aroused my interest.
>>
>>133306174
Will this work???
>>133306331
Dude no, you guys will ruin my life
>>
>>133306152
>very very very high profile
When you're on the witness stand, shout "PEPE" so we know you were telling the truth
>>
>>133306561
/pol/ probably wouldn't try to ruin your life unless you were testifying against a white person on trial for lightening the neighborhood
>>
>>133306174
Obviously not, you dumb shit. You tell them that, and you'll get two subpoenas to deal with: one for the underlying case, and now another for them to investigate your bogus story.

If you're that much of a pussy, just show up and claim that you can't remember anything. It's practically impossible to prove that someone's forgotten something, so no danger of perjury charges. All that will happen is the prosecutor will hand you a copy of your former testimony and ask you whether it refreshes your memory. You say "no", and then they take you off the stand and enter your prior statement into evidence instead.

When you get called up for cross-examination, you just tell the defense attorney that you don't remember anything. Eventually he'll get tired of impeaching the fuck out of you, and then you sit back down.

The end.
>>
>>133307199
Shit, this post was meant to respond to >>133306561
>>
>>133298571
If the defendant is a nigger (which is likely since it's a murder case) make sure you call him such so they don't have you come back after your initial testimony.
>>
>>133307142
or unless they were bored and it was funny
>>
>>133306561
Alright fine but you should know that if you can prove it would be an ***** h******* then you can get out of it.

But if you don't show up you will be held in contmept unless the judge agrees that its an **d** ********.

Cmon little bird. Just a little clue.
>>
>>133307304
nah he just needs to work it through with a lawyer to get a more realistic sense of his situations and options
>>
>>133307456
Its a subpoena. There are two options: comply or go to jail and get fined. OR my way which is a nice little loophole. Now out with the info. Just give us the city.
>>
>>133305514
Why should we care about your degenerate life and criminal career?
>>
>>133307199
This is good advice. Im not scared of getting jailed for refusing the subpeona so this is most likely what im gunna do. Im gunna be like "sorry guys im addicted to xanax so my memory isnt what it used to be"
>>133307304
Wut?
>>
>>133307769
We're all in this together bro
>>
>>133307719
You just admitted there are more than two options, dirty kike.
>>
File: 1497298569646.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497298569646.png
416KB, 638x425px
Show up to court drunk and spill some booze on your shirt just to make extra sure they can smell it on you from a distance.

How reliable is a drunk witness? Not very reliable.
>>
>>133306331
Perfect gif for the moment. Good choice, anon. I laffed
>>
>>133303039
You have to show up to court. It's a murder trail. Failing to show is serious and might even be a felony. The only way to fight it is with a lawyer period.
>>
>>133304150
Wow didn't think i would watch all of that. Really informative. Thanks anon.
>>
>>133307288
This is the silliest thing I have ever heard in my life. /pol/ never, ever gets bored and does shit just for lulz. You're thinking of reddit.

Come on witnessanon, feed us just the tiniest of clues!
>>
>>133308462
this is a desperate move. They will arrest you for public intox. I would only try it if I was going to testify against the cartel and I was worried about getting murdered.
>>
>>133307940
Not without that clue.
>>
File: bogs.jpg (91KB, 468x738px) Image search: [Google]
bogs.jpg
91KB, 468x738px
>>133298571
>lying on /pol/
>>
>>133308856
And besides if it's an important case they'd just have him back another day after leaving him in the drunk tank until he could pass a sobriety test or something like that.
>>
>>133307770
You do realize that if you've already given a statement, they're still gonna read it into evidence no matter what you do. There's not really a painless way for you to get out of that.

>>133308462
Showing up drunk can still get you contempt, friendo.
>>
>>133305514
Well, I guess you could just not break the law and have to go to jail. Maybe if you tried that just a little then this might seem like less of a pickle.
>>
>>133298571
Just testify OP.

Cyanide pill around your neck just in case and off you go. It's the right thing to do.
>>
>be a murder witness
>addicted to xanax

You live in Florida, don't you?
>>
>>133298571
No you need to go if you have been summoned otherwise you will be heading to jail.
Just fucking go, get it over with, and do your civil duty. Stop being a bitch and stand by your morality.
>>
>>133305973
Will the judge let him plead the fifth? Unless op was in the process of committing a crime the judge will likely direct him to answer. Am I wrong?
>>
>>133309316
Only if it's remotely plausible.
>>
>>133298571
>fucking pigs are forcing me to be a witness.
simple...be racist as fuck....works everytime
>>
>>133308962
I'd assume they would keep you in custody until you could sober up. But it does give doubt to your testimony and credibility, which might throw cold water on the prosecutors case. So the perso you are testifying against might not be as likely to kill you.
>>
>>133309502
>Can you describe what happened on the morning of X?
>Yeah i was heading to work when this nigger started beating someone to death

That might work, but it might not. Also you could lose your job for saying that. It's likely public record and a big case.
>>
>>133298571
>not sending the cops an invoice
>>
File: 1497268007165.jpg (226KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1497268007165.jpg
226KB, 750x1334px
>>133298571
get a public defender, or testify that you know nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133298571
Do your civil duty and put that bad guy behind bars, you should be proud you can do this
>>
Plead the 5th faggot end of matter .
>>
>>133310223
I think you're really just giving poor advice at how to offend the court overall.

Blatant racism is good for getting out of jury duty and stuff, but you'd have to be extra clever to pull something off as a witness who gave a statement so as to make it look like you weren't a snitch. These people are professionals and deal with the trash of society day in and day out, and the jury, if they're paying attention, is likely to have their bullshit detectors tick up as they watch the lawyers' reactions and then the cross-examination.
>>
>>133310819
>public defenders defend witnesses

Were you joking or do you actually know nothing about how the criminal law system works?
>>
>>133311016
He can't plead the fifth unless he was committing a crime or likely committing a crime.
>>
>>133311113

>>133311111

So close
>>
>>133305237
Stfu, people do that all the time. Impossible to prove if you say you're not sure now
>>
>>133311109
>>133309502
>>133310223

Sure you could skip jury duty, or you could perform white duty and ensure another nigger enters the penal system.
>>
>>133311557
I'm not saying I would skip jury duty without a good reason. I'm surprised I still haven't been called, and I'd like to try it at least once to try to add good to the world.
>>
>>133298743
>working for other people

Such is life in Bongistan.
>>
>>133311109
Well I was kidding about calling someone a nigger on the witness stand. I could see a judge giving you contempt charges for that. Poisoning the well and pissing off the judge and court because they would easily see this as a stunt.
>>
>>133302194
you could just refuse to give testimony and say you fear for your life. they will probably jail you for a few days for contempt of court but thats it
>>
>>133298571

You will most definitely have to testify before a grand jury. It's OK because grand jury testimony is secret. After that, it depends on whether or not the case goes to actual trial or the perp cops a plea. In the latter, you might not have to testify at all.
>>
>>133298571
Press F to pay respects to OP
>>
>>133298571
Going to court is the right thing to do you faggot. Otherwise they can't get your statement in to the cops and the murderer will walk free
>>
>>133302194
just do what mrs. president did and just don't remember anything. also, they can't prove that you intended to give testimony anyway.
>>
File: received_1711619965808673.jpg (27KB, 637x820px) Image search: [Google]
received_1711619965808673.jpg
27KB, 637x820px
>>133303462
See that's what i like to see. Suggestions that i know bring hard solutions.
>>
>>133311977
Interesting idea and they wouldn't lock you up for long if you claimed you or your family were in danger.

BUT BEFORE you attempt such a stunt get a LAWYER.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 704x1024px
>>133301218
>>
>>133298571
>talking to the police when you don't have to
>not having a lawyer with you when you talk to the police
Wew lad
>>
File: 1499804026914.jpg (120KB, 363x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499804026914.jpg
120KB, 363x480px
>>133303501
Exactly. Just robo cop that shot and drop the hammer of justice on that prick.
>>
>>133304558
Kek
>>
>>133305514
Why not just, get this, not be a criminal lowlife who goes to jail?

Pretty easy you dumb nigger
>>
>>133298571
Do not call police pigs. Man up and go to court. Stop being a pussy and do the right thing.

Now get the fuck off my /pol/ and stop making Christians look bad with that flag.
>>
>>133304182
Oh, you're from Canada. That explains why you're such a pussy. Nothing to see here. Carry on.
>>
>>133298571
>high profile murder case
>witness
F
>>
>>133304558
this is why you never talk to the cops unless you or your family are at stake you dumbfuck
>>
>>133303368
gov rick scott stole hundreds of millions $ from the FL medicare/caid fund, this was before he was gov. He took the 5th hundreds of times wasn't punished, made a fortune at our expense and got elected gov by the very people who he stole from. He is probably responsible for many deaths as a result of his actions. But here he is one of wonderful govs. We wonder what is wrong with this nation. Why? It's obvious.
>>
OP I'm fairly certain I know what case you are talking about and you should testify. The media is not going to report the name of a witness.
But like someone said earlier in the thread I'd be weary of Trudeau releasing the killer early and giving him a compensation of 10 million dollars. Plenty enough to buy a gun and an incinerator to dispose of your body after he takes your truck on a test drive.
>>
>>133298571
HAHA. how old are you? never help other people, just let them die.
>>
>>133298571
Never talk to the police. Unless you're drunk and telling them they are hippies too.
>>
File: 1499738749339.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499738749339.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>133303533
That's impedding an investigation, that's you going from 0 to being possibly investigated if you have been cooperating before hand. Get a jew and talk about it, you can usually find them easily.
>>
>>133314035
Say the case and of you get it right ill say
>>
>>133303803
That will work. If you were apart of the jury not a witness jackass
>>
>>133305514
You might not even get called as a witness. You might just show up and just have to sit and watch the proceedings. Depends if the prosecutor or defense needs you to testify. At least that happens in the US all the time.
>>
>>133315289
And for this reason bring a book or something. Sitting in court all day whether or not it's a nothingburger is fucking boring.
>>
>>133305003
Even a nigger could create a nuclear family every once and a while.
>>
>>133298571
Quit being a fggt and take the stand. It will help give the criminal a longer sentence
>>
>>133314768
Murder charges for deaths of Laura Babcock and Wayne Millard is a likely candidate.

>happened a long time ago
>heinous crime
>high profile case
>upcoming court date

I don't know for sure and I don't want to out you for anything but it seems likely
>>
>>133298571
Nope. You gotta go or you're fucked.

Your best bet is to convince them you need to maintain anonymity. It wouldn't get you out of testifying, but it might get you out of having to do it publicly.
>>
File: 1440261873330.jpg (144KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440261873330.jpg
144KB, 360x480px
>>133302194
Claim no man has right to judge and start reading off bible verses until they escort you out.
>>
>>133312728
Cant you plea the fith?
>>
>>133316080
What do I do
>>
>>133316080
This is the last post im gunna make on this thread because i need to go for a long walk abd calm the fuck down before I do something stupid but just give me your 2 cents tell me wtf to do ill read it when I get back
>>
>>133317293
Call lawyers and get free advice.

I was in a bad situation once and just having some bits of expert advice to think over for a few days before deciding what to do helped clear my mind a lot. It's about whether or not you're operating out of the fear of the unknown, and they'll want to tell you stuff to get your shekels.
>>
File: IMG_1382.jpg (88KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1382.jpg
88KB, 634x417px
>>133317565
I'm broke af m8 before this shtf in my life and this is like the equivalent of delivering the finishing blow to my head like those newfoundlanders do to baby seals
>>
>>133298571
stop being a faggot. What would you think if your kid got killed and some retard wanted to get out of being a witness so he could jack off to anime porn?
>>
>>133306561
Your life's already ruined you dumb prick. They piss test before you go on the stand. That's federal. So you gonna snitch and go to prison. Damn. Gonna live your life in in a body bag or at the tip of someone's dick. Enjoy the sweet taste of either a nazi braughtworst, tyrones salami because he's part italian, and a cholo named the dirty sanchez.
>>
>>133298571
your employee contract should have provisions for basically free paid time off for jury duty.
>>
Ask for witness protection if it's really that bad.

I think we've got that part figured out already.

By that bad I mean, life threatening and/or character assassination.

I hate being a snitch, too, but if more people are hurt without snitching, than that's also a fuck-up.

That's my opinion and I could be wrong.
>>
>>133317794
That's why I'm telling you to take advantage of multiple free consultations by phone so you can wrap your head around it. You have to be clever about this.

I was looking at maybe $40k for the first round of lawyers in my situation, which had me shitting bricks on top of what might happen to me if things didn't go well. But it was easier after I got some advice to think through.
>>
File: 1499827105982.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1499827105982.gif
4MB, 375x221px
You only have one option
>>
>>133317149
Brother, talk to a lawyer seriously could get you out of testifying in front of a full courtroom. Plus any lawyer worth a damn is going to want to be involved in this. Now they already got charged for 1st degree murder serving life in prison I don't think you need to worry about retribution.

I understand you don't want to get your name put up on the fucking CBC but really that's not going to happen. Besides I don't think anyone would really give a fuck, the Bosma murder was probably the biggest case around since Paul Bernardo.

It's shitty I know but really the smartest move would be cooperating but for fucks sake get some kind of legal counsel.
>>
>>133298571
Get security or you might end up dead, no joke.
You are playing a dangerous game and the cops are bad at citizen security. Are you armed? You need to be. Have you fortified your domicile ?
Boobytraps everywhere, punji sticks in pits under all window egress , think SAFE! This is your life be prepared.
>>
>>133298571
just tell the prosecutor IN PERSON that you are going to change your story if they put you on the stand. they will threaten to charge you with perjury or obstruction but dont budge. they will fold. charging you wont be worth fucking up their case.
>>
>>133318714
Listen to this man. Lawyers are just Jews about everything, so you have to work with that. What do they care more about? What's it worth to them?

Normal people don't think like that. Lawyers are basically low-grade psychopaths. That's why it's important to be able to assess the situation from their perspective particularly if you're freaking out and you don't have goygolds.
>>
File: images-7.jpg (12KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
12KB, 197x256px
>>133307142
Wait what?? Ethnic cleansing is a crime? Well shit. Better go turn myself in now.
>>
>>133318611
K im gunna call my lawyer thanks bro. You actually calmed me down alot.

I really appreciate it
>>
>>133298571
Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.
>>
File: 1480571782242.png (335KB, 439x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480571782242.png
335KB, 439x525px
>>133318980
Good luck man
>>
>>133319066
lAnd the day that, that happens is when those left wing individuals that youd support would take everything you earned and probably give it to the "oppressed" class. Enjoy your utopia comrade
>>
>>133313647
Cops are dipshit pigs, jackboot government thugs

Stay forever cucked bitchboy faggot
>>
>>133298571
Nice try Ms. Abedin...
>>
>>133303596
every salesman I ever talked to said to never buy anything from the store when they weren't working
>>
>>133301055
Chuckle/10
>>
OP is gonna get got boooiiii
>>
That nigga is gonna find you and eliminate your map for keeps
>>
>>133299182
So what? Are you too scared to fight for what you believe is right?
Why are you here?
>>
File: 1499373124433.jpg (18KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1499373124433.jpg
18KB, 500x335px
>>133298571
>Thou shall not bear false witness
Do not say you saw something when you did not, but also do not say you saw nothing when you did, don't be a fag and testify or get rid of the god within flag.
>>
>>133316419

No, that's only if YOU committed the crime. Govt can't make you testify against yourself.
>>
>>133317794

Get prepaid legal service, it's like $20 bucks a month. Google it.
>>
File: TVZtherideneverends.png (262KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
TVZtherideneverends.png
262KB, 500x325px
>>133310819
>https://youtu.be/l4zfEkKs2ZM
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.