[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Don Jr. actually do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 62

File: IMG_2770.png (515KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2770.png
515KB, 800x857px
I just don't see anything here, guys.

If Russia "hacked the election," what was Don Jr.'s role in that?
>>
This isnt evidence of anything

It took so long because nothing happening

This is literally all just sensationlized media collaboration designed to do maximum PR damage

The entire event itself merely proves that Russians are liars and that there were active entrapment operations going on against people in Trump's "orbit" to tie them to Russia under false pretenses

No one is even caring two shits about this except whatever is left of the tiny but loud resistance peddlers
>>
He was the real Russian Hacker known as 4chan who blew up that van on live TV in 2007.
>>
>>133292915
He talked to a Russian. Everyone knows they have cooties. CNN sources told me so.
>>
HACKERS ON STEROIDS

https://youtu.be/DNO6G4ApJQY
>>
DON JR IMPEACHED WHEN?!
>>
>>133293151

If you get on their bad side, watch out!
>>
>>133292915
Soliciting for the results, knowingly and from a foreign national, is explicitly a crime.
>>
>>133294226
WTF does soliciting for the results mean?

Show me where in your lawbooks they say that lol
>>
File: tacticalstache.jpg (69KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
tacticalstache.jpg
69KB, 1024x684px
>talking to Kremlin cunts that have murdered US troops and agents

yeah, its nothing faggots
>>
>>133294360
http://electionlawblog.org/?p=93740
>>
Secretly consulted with a foreign government to undermine an American Presidental Candidate while not bothering to inform the relevant authorities.
>>
>>133294869
The only legal response was immediately calling the FBI and absolutely nothing else.
>>
>>133294731
>someone from the kremlin
>russian person who has a friend that works at the kremlin

pick one
>>
Relevant law:

(g) Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

Did Don Jr solicit something of value from a foreign government? I would say so. I think while this doesn't sink Trump, Don Jr himself might get into shit over this.
>>
>>133294731
Good thing "crown prosecutor of Russia" isn't a real position, dumbass.
>>
>>133295316
>foreign national
Every other detail is meaningless for the law he broke, but if there's more to it by all means it can be worse.
>>
File: CNNisISIS.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CNNisISIS.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133292915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
>>
File: 1463852374048.png (420KB, 829x711px) Image search: [Google]
1463852374048.png
420KB, 829x711px
>>133294226
>listening to people tell you something is a crime

>>133294814
>electionlawblog.org
>>
File: tucker emotion chart.jpg (279KB, 680x673px) Image search: [Google]
tucker emotion chart.jpg
279KB, 680x673px
>>133292915
junior is a good boy, he dindu nuffin.
>>
>>133295594
I'm sure he just invented the law he quoted that spells out the crime. Which by the way, is specifically the thing anon asked for. Dick.
>>
I don't think it has quite dawned on /pol/ that this scandal has legs even if Don Jr. decided to tweet the emails himself. Too many Trump bootlicking morons here.

Big question is if the scandal ends here with just Don Jr. directly implicated.

>>133295594
Listening is legal, soliciting is not.
>>
>>133293043
i kek'd
>>
>>133292915
>Russia hacks election
>Gets dirt on the candidates
>D.T Jr solicits said dirt
>>
>>133295420
KGB agent is, fucknuts
>>
>>133292915
>What did Don Jr. actually do?
Met with a agent of the Russian government with hopes of obtaining damning evidence against Clinton. There is nothing illegal about what he did.

The only issues are that: 1) He lied about meeting with russians and 2) it is yet another lied by people associated with the Trump campaign. At the end of the day, it is a "nothing burger".

>If Russia "hacked the election,"
No one with half a brain has said that the Russians hacked the election.
>>
>>133292915
I've read some shill articles and they don't point to a single thing illegal.
>>
>>133296092
>There is nothing illegal about what he did.
Wrong
>>
>CHANGE TACTICS

slow-poke MSM finally figured that teflon-don is basically an invincible opponent, so their only option now is directing their attacks toward trump's weaker extensions in an attempt to weaken trump himself...

...basic art of war shit, they are beginning to learn.... but we will be many steps of ahead of them
>>
it doesn't matter. fuck drumpf and fuck russian collusion.
>>
File: almost.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
almost.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>133292915
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
>>
>>133296324
wow you sure do sound confident, surely you can plainly state the law here that was broken... right?
>>
File: 4obiQ.jpg (102KB, 848x1164px) Image search: [Google]
4obiQ.jpg
102KB, 848x1164px
>>133295375
>I would say so
LEAF Says Something

>World Disregards
>>
don't really give a shit either way. the system, is rotten. I just get a laugh at of all the political theater and he said she said type shit.
>>
Don Jr's plane mysteriously crashes in the next month or two
>>
>>133296658
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
>>
>>133292915
the russian lawyer was an obama plant for him to get a fisa warrant so he could wiretap trump tower
>>
>>133296429
The NY AG and FBI had Trump Tower servers monitored.

>they have ALL the emails

cry more bitch nigger
>>
>>133297905
They were already monitoring due to Russian mob in the building.

>money laundering thru Deutsch Bank

try to keep up.
>>
>>133298175
it let them directly wiretap trump/ don jr though
>>
>>133293005
>No one is even caring two shits about this
Normies have all tuned it out. You don't hear anyone even mentioning muh russia irl. Political junkies on both sides are obsessed, but 90% of the population gives fuck all.
>>
>>133297437
F-fake news!

Good old D.C. corruption. Glad to see nothing's changed.
>>
So what exactly was in these emails anyways?
Someone give me a tl;dr
>>
>>133299147
Tldr; don jr. met with a russian agent to get dirt on Hillary, this is illegal so the retard is in trouble
>>
>>133299147
>>133299369
so you're admitting hillary has major dirt on her that would make her unfit to be president?
>>
He got zapped by a shill trying to be a good son.

Also, pol is shillier than usual. I have barely seen any kike hate or commentary on how great we are.

Soros must have hired a crop of new fags without telling anyone who is actually good at shit posting
>>
>>133299951
The "shills" are getting more legitimate ammunition to poke holes in alt-right fantasyland. It's not going to get better.
>>
>>133295375

His email was not with a foreign national and he didn't request anything, therefore it doesn't meet the legal definition of soliciting. Further, the definition of knowingly refers only to money, therefore his email, even if it was solicitation, is not "knowingly" Bu

But you keep cleaning that fake news creampie, cuck.
>>
File: 1499619831157.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499619831157.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>>133292915
he didn't do a fucking thing. it's just the news grasping at straws
>>
>>133301985
Wow, you are pathetic. Please give me facts (not feelings, not innuendo) of how this was a crime and the Clintons taking money from the Saudis and indeed the Russians is nothing?
>>
>>133302448
I was responding to the thing you said, not details you weren't discussing, I don't understand your complaint.

Regardless
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
>>
>>133302852
>you said
>Not checking ID that I wasn't the poster you were replying too
Also, yes I'm aware of the law. Your point?
What did Donald Jr. receive? Is he even a federal employee?
Now put that law in context with what did Hillary Clinton receive from Soros, the Saudis and the Russians?
>>
>>133303618
>Not checking ID that I wasn't the poster you were replying too
Past checking reply chains, I don't really bother with that now no.

>What did Donald Jr. receive?
Illegally obtained oppo research from a foreign national

>Is he even a federal employee?
He was part of the campaign, this is a campaign finance law

>Now put that law in context with what did Hillary Clinton receive from Soros, the Saudis and the Russians?
Completely unrelated, also whataboutism.
>>
>>133294869
>>133295276
Suppose he had knowingly met with someone from the Russian Govt to discuss whether Steele had received false information from Kremlin officials at the behest of the Hillary Clinton campaign?

Would that have been illegal for him to discuss?

What if the had discussed setting up a meeting to discuss the weather?
>>
>>133303891
>Illegally obtained oppo research from a foreign national

Proofs? Or are you talking about the Dems receiving oppo research from a foreign national (Michael Steele)?
Do you have three anonymous sources telling you this?
The Clintons in this context are not unrelated. If we are playing fair here, why is the media pearl-clutchibg over this when the Clintons received monetary contributions from foreign nationals?
>>
>>133304393
If it had value to them in any context, the legal thing to do would be to call the fbi and wash your hands of it.

If it were truly meaningless from the outset, it's probably fine, but a campaign meeting casually with russians is suspect and risky just on the surface and is better avoided.

>>133304553
>Proofs?
The email DTJ released himself?
>>
Nothing really. Attempted to get opposition research from a Russian source, which he mistakenly thought was linked to the Kremlin. Not illegal, and there's nothing linking this to Trump himself regardless.

The big thing is that this might be the thing that pushes Kushner out, which would be great for our agenda.
>>
>>133304791
>Not illegal
No matter how often you say this, it won't be true.
>>
File: 1498702231042.png (136KB, 1120x977px) Image search: [Google]
1498702231042.png
136KB, 1120x977px
Dilbertman explains it all.

https://youtu.be/Ix1aEufiMe4
>>
>>133292915
DTJ did nothing more than CTR did when they started soliciting damaging info on Trump
>>
>>133293005
Thats a good point. It does prove that the Russians tried to damage the trump administration with this. Which is funny because libs say that the russians did nothing to hurt the republicans. Either that or it was a deep state plot to tie them to the Russians like assange todd and clair.

I think the real truth is that the Russians take advantage of anything they can to destabilize both parties.
>>
>>133304745
All I saw in those emails was that some guy said they had dirt on Hillary. Trump Jr. then said to set up a call. A meeting happened where dirt was not exchanged.
So I ask again, where is this "contribution" per your cited law you speak of?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 620x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 620x511px
>>133304553
What about the Saudis boasting they were picking up,the tab for 20% of the HRC campaign.
Yep boasting. Till someone went "oh shit" and pulled the PDF.
Fortunately, the internet never forgets.
>>
File: 1449851255534.jpg (539KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1449851255534.jpg
539KB, 804x1250px
>>133292915

Nothing. This whole story is just blow back from the CNN fiasco.
>>
>>133305328
He knew what the information was supposed to be, he knew where it was from, and he went to the meeting enthusiastically. That's all it takes.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
Here the Russian lawyer at an event with the Obama US ambassador or Russia.A week after the nothing burger meeting with Jr
>>
>>133305169
This is the real truth. If there is any truth to the Russia nonsense, it's likely that they wanted to destabilize both parties to make the US and it's foreign influence weak, so Russia itself would become more influential.
And thanks to Dems who are taking up the role of useful idiots quite well, it may just work in conflicts like Syria.
>>
>>133303891
>Illegally obtained oppo reasearch.
You're reaching because you have a weak position. You know not whether it was illegally obtained because up to this point it doesn't even exist. So you are trying to aggrandize your position because it is pretty weak otherwise.

1. Basic oppo information or "dirt" is not the type of thing those laws address. That's just bending your ear and listening to someone. Not money, not work product, just hacked material, hell who is to say the purpose of the meeting was for Jr. to see if the info was legal or even worthy of looking into? Now if they had struck a deal for money or favors you'd be onto something, if they had maybe agreed to compile their information directly from Kremlin officials in a dossier and systematically release it to the people through political and news organizations in exchange for money, perhaps you'd also be onto something. But so far all Jr. did was say he'd hear out their information.

2. Manafort and Kushner were at the meeting, they never corresponded with any of the people involved. In order to adequately connect it to the Trump campaign you really have to show that those two *knew* what the deal was. The tendency to gloss over that critical connection suggests the "resisters" are yet again jumping the gun with another episode of "drumpf is done."
>>
File: IMG_7174.jpg (68KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7174.jpg
68KB, 500x673px
>>133292915
>Russian lady says, "psst! I have some dirt on Shillary.
>Jr. says "kewl, lemme grab Jared and let's have a meeting."
>Russian lady starts shilling for adoptions.
>>
File: urto.jpg (127KB, 785x1264px) Image search: [Google]
urto.jpg
127KB, 785x1264px
>>133305046

Not like money changed hands in his case either.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 720x412px
>>133305591
You get that opposition research has been a "thing" in US politics for at *least* a century, right?
There's a whole industry devoted to digging dirt on candidates.
>>
File: canadian_law_professors_home.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
canadian_law_professors_home.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>133295375

Canadian expert. Call his law office now!
>>
>>133305591
No it doesn't. The law specifically says a contribution or donation needs to be made. Or at least that assistance was solicited. Whoever this Goldstone was solicited Trump Jr.
Unless you put this before a judge who has no regard for the written law, you argument would not stand up in court.
>>
>>133292915
If I broke into a house and there was nothing to steal, I don't make the defense that the house robbed me.

Basically, DTJ was "lovin it" to collude, but the lawyer didn't have anything.
>>
>>133305810
Said Russian deeply involved in Christopher Steel #pissgate kompromat on Trump.
It's a very deep rabbit hole
>>
>>133306213

Yep, info from a Russian Pedophile is a-okay by Dem standards.
>>
>>133305046

So it's treason then
>>
Even according to the MSM information does not count as a contribution or donation
" "The law prohibits foreign nationals from providing 'anything of value ... in connection with' an election," Bob Bauer, a former White House counsel under President Barack Obama, wrote on the Just Security website. The hacking of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta's emails, "which were then transmitted to WikiLeaks for posting, clearly had value, and its connection to the election is not disputed," Bauer wrote.

But as a legal matter, "that's stretching it," said Craig Donsanto, who spent more than 40 years working on election-law cases at the Justice Department before he retired. "Where is the contribution?"

Another national security law expert agreed but asked not to be named in order to speak candidly.

Providing secrets to a foreign government is espionage, and representing one for money without registering might violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act, he said. But accepting information from a foreign government that might be helpful to your campaign is not illegal, he added. "

Nevermind the lawyer lady turned out to be work for the Russian goverment after all

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-meeting-raises-question-collusion-even-crime-n781571

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-meeting-raises-question-collusion-even-crime-n781571
>>
>>133304745
Note how you have backed from a rock solid knowing and intentional/culpable mind state to simply suggesting it would have been advisable or wise to report things immediately. Failing to report something when you should is a far far cry from even a reckless mindstate legally speaking. So perhaps one would be well advised, unless they want to go sit down with the Feds everytime they have an opportunity to learn the truth about their political opponents, to perhaps... meet with the person and see what sort of info they are talking about? How do you know, had Don Jr. actually received some information, that he would not have gone to authorities with it?

It makes sense to me for Don jr. to meet with the contact and see what the deal was. As it turned out, the contact was full of shit, possibly sent by yet to be determined political opponents of trump, and the contact was terminated that we know of.

And that's the thing about just offering basic information. It's not work product. He didn't contract with them to get some product of value produced by them. It was just an offer of info, no questions asked, which could be meaningful or meaningless, or perhaps may not even exist. I think it is more sensible to perhaps just look into the contact before going straight to the Feds who may or may not even be out to get you. The lady could have leaned over at the meeting and said "Hillary lied when she said she carries hot sauce" for all you or Don Jr. knew.

Is't not believable that someone might aggrandize the juiciness of their info just to sit down with Jr. to create bad optics... or to just con their way into getting some time to lobby for something?
>>
>>133296324
cite a code section please
it's easy to claim something is illegal
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 239x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 239x306px
This guy.
Sent a plane.
To London to specifically collect the #pissgate trump kompromat that had been paid for by the DNC.
>>
>>133306988
The Russian.
Was just a Russian.
There's 150 million of them.
They don't all live in the Kremlin.
They don't *all* have *connections* to Putin.
She was a lawyer.
Doing what lawyers do.
Hustling for so e clients who want the Russian law changed.
If anything, she's working against the Kremlin.
>>
In a statement, Mark Corallo added: “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.”

Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington DC and was established by former Wall Street Journal reporters Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch, found itself in the spotlight earlier this year after it emerged it was behind an “oppo research” dossier containing unproven and often salacious allegations about Mr Trump.
>>
>>133306988
*Nevermind the lawyer lady turned out not to work for the Russian goverment after all

God I'm retarded tonight
>>
>>133307021
That vital "info" from the Belarusian con artist and Russian Pedo. Grand, ain't it?
>>
>>133305677
putin himself said it doesnt matter who the US president is because the USA follows a certain path for certain interests no matter what. Putin knows that even if trump was 100% pro Russian and in cahoots the USA could never go majority pro Russian agenda. They may prefer trump for many reasons even bad reasons but they are still going to hurt us any way they can.

I want to be careful with this meddling stuff because I honestly don't believe russian meddling had much effect on the outcome of the election and that seth rich was the real leaker of wikileaks etc. I think the extent of Russian meddling is things like this to confuse and divide both parties and to subvert them into fighting amongst each other. Seems like that aspect of meddling worked pretty well because democrats are fucking insane.
>>
File: Head_up_ass.jpg (27KB, 350x394px) Image search: [Google]
Head_up_ass.jpg
27KB, 350x394px
>>133292915
Republican Mark.
You can't see anything cause your head is up your ass.
>>
>>133294731
Fucking right?! Why does this place defend this bull shit so hard
>>
>>133306994
They didn't "report."
Because there was nothing to report.
From the Russian lawyers interviews, there were 2 guys who weren't introduced. One she now knows was Jared. He walked out after 10mins and never came back to room.
Manafort, who she also can now only identify, spent the whole time reading something on his phone.
The meeting lasted 20mins 30 max.
It was a bust.
A total waste of everyone's time.
If the US media hadn't have completely lost its mind......and DNC back room like Podesta didn't have something g really ugly to hid...... No one would have remembered this meeting.
It was *before* the so-called hack....
Which is actually the LEAK by a DNC insider, to Wikileaks.
>>
>>133307736
I want you to keep believing this is going somewhere. I want you to keep believing the Democrats aren't "guilty" of the same thing. Keep believing that the Steel Dossier with it's extremely dubious sources is valid. I want you to keep believing that CNN and Wapo aren't suckering you with clickbait. Then let the butthurt flow through you when you realize what everyone else realized nearly a year ago.
>>
>>133292915
>what was Don Jr.'s role in that?

he has shewn a honey trap the door, and sent her on her way. DNC's FUSION GPS BTFO!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/11/democrats-spread-false-russian-information-on-trum/
>>
File: 1453934672933.gif (195KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453934672933.gif
195KB, 375x375px
>>133295844
Kek keep reaching faggot leaf.
>>
>>133307583
It has two basic purposes:
1. To hinder and predispose the Trump presidency. Don't forget the early salvo of this tactic was started against Jill Stein and even implied towards Bernie. I don't know if Hillary will ever run again and against whom, but I think it's safe to say whoever it is- they will be a Russian Spy.

2. Most importantly it was designed to keep the Dems idiotic base from turning on the party leadership and holding them responsible, rightly so, for the most humiliating political loss in history. From top to bottom is was just a terrible campaign and in ANY other organization on the planet, heads would have rolled afterwards. But in the wacky world of the DNC, the leadership managed to froth their people up into a great excuse for their loss. Their jeering base is also so sporting with politics that a loss is also a loss to their confidence and ego so they could never admit that they just got beat. They simply cannot accept it which makes the Russia scapegoat particularly fertile.

Don't worry, the good thing about this all is that instead of doing an autopsy and getting better, they have just retained the same slimy losers as before who will lead them into unfounded hubris and eventual failure yet again.
>>
>>133307583
What does "meddling" even mean?

What specific actions did the Russian Federation take to affect or in anyway influence or impact the US elections?

"Meddle"

It's a. Itching burger word.
Define what *precisely* "meddle" means,
And then what *precisely* the government of Russia actually did.
>>
>>133308862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSFNOaJupE

Picking another country's Prime Minister for instance?
>>
>>133308862

This is how desperate Drumpfkins are getting

>Trump* colluded** with*** the**** Russians*****
>Define *!!!
>Define **!!!!
>Define ***!!!!
>Define ****!!!!
>>
>>133308862
The "meddling" is used because it is a vague word which is also a good way to intentionally conflate "revealing the truth" with something negative.

Textbook kikery really.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 747x521px
The leaks ___ and FFS 4-chan people __ FFS you know the difference between a *leak* and *hack*, right?
Right?
The *leaks* from Podestas emails kicked over some really disturbing material.
THAT is what should be examined with this forensic obsession.
What does Podesta mean by this signal?
>>
>>133308722
>ANY other organization on the planet, heads would have rolled afterwards. But in the wacky world of the DNC, the leadership managed to froth their people up into a great excuse for their loss. Their jeering base is also so sporting with politics that a loss is also a loss to their confidence and ego so they could never admit that they just got beat. They simply cannot accept it which makes the Russia scapegoat particularly fertile.

dude, the media is run by a bunch of kikes that have agreed amongst themselves to push this narrative nonstop 24/7 to brainwash the average morning joe.
>>
>>133309447
>What does Podesta mean by this signal?
some ancient egyptian religious nonsense about gods fighting amongst themselves
>>
>Trump colluded with Russia, they planned it for year
>Has to have a lady with connection to DNC and Obama to ask whether Trump's campaign would like the juicy info from Putin or not
>And Trump campaign needs this info but PUTIN will hack election any way

At this point I am not even sure if the MSM know which version of "MUH RUSSIA" they are supposed to be selling right now
>>
>>133306079
Both of things are true, and "value" has a broad interpretation in the courts. Thinking it doesn't count because it's information is a pipe dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 300x396px
>>133309213
Like the US *installing* the Russian President, Yeltsin?
He had a 6 per cent popularity rating- but his US CIA friends got him elected.
The uS was so *triumphant* about its success! the boast was front page of TIME magazine.
>>
>>133309473
It's not a false narrative with Don Jr himself publishes his own emails showing he attempted to collude with the Russians. You can also tell the collusion happened just by how much is going on behind the scenes

>Mueller appointed as Special Prosecutor
>appoints a team of the country's best to do investigation, including the people that brought down Nixon and Enron
>two subpeonas issued by the Senate Intel comity, the first time this has happened in 40 years
>FBI's Russia-Trump probe has now reached 100+ agents dedicated on it.

You don't have to watch mainstream media to know that Trump did actually collude, you can see everything else going on.

Also we've gone from months ago when Trump supporters were screeching there were no Trump-Russia ties to today when everyone is screeching on the definition of collusion and whether its a crime or not. Grow up
>>
>>133309901
>Yeltsin was a CIA plant

lmao
>>
>>133309670
What did Podesta mean when he stated "an example" needed to be made of the DNC leaker?
>>
>>133309473
Yeah well they just did it for a year and a half and they, as a result, were humiliated. It's not like they've been completely at his throat now for over 20 months?

Give them more rope. They have burned through their credibility. Don Jr. met with a Russian trap (Kek not like a literal trap) to get some information on the USAs second most corrupt politician of all time (sorry LBJ but you know I guess he never liked to be #2). No one will give a shit, if anything all the Trump supporters wish he had actually gotten the dirt- that's all.

The sheer amount of hatred and belligerence in the media the past year has desensitized their political conscience and transported them to a mood of anger and resolve far far beyond the feigned outrage of Don Jrs harmless machinations.
>>
>>133292915
Molyneux' video dissects it perfectly.
>>
>>133309230
Trumpfags literally cannot spin this in any other direction since they can't yell MUH FAKE NEWS when Retard Jr himself posted the emails.
>>
File: 8.jpg (17KB, 210x239px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
17KB, 210x239px
>>133310092
>You can also tell the collusion happened just by how much is going on behind the scenes

>You don't have to watch mainstream media to know that Trump did actually collude, you can see everything else going on
>>
>>133295844
So when clinton/dnc was talking with ukrainian gov officials about supposed damaging info on Trump, that was fine?
>>
>>133293180
lol
this
liberals are just going to end up trying to throw Don Jr in jail for being the president's son and it's going to blow up in their faces like everything else
>>
>>133310249
Enjoy your giggles.
If you do some none-US mind Kontrolled research there's lots of verified evidence for the US funding and directing the post-Soviet government.
The effects are still evident in Russia today - that's how the oligarchs and US corporates got to own most of what where Russian resources.
IF
You get to what was done to Russia in the 1990s, you will understand clearly what is happening in the US 2016-2017.
It is the same forces - event some of the same people- working behind the scenes.
>>
>>133309885
I will agree that if Jr. had paid someone to produce a file... or dossier if you will...about a political opponent which openly involved soliciting actual Kremlin employees for information... something illegal might have occured.

But I suppose in order to judge the information you might want to meet with them first and if something isn't right, and if not then you just break it off you know...
>>
>>133297437
1. Thats talking about receiving money, not info
>>
>>133310092
So Russia did win
They have completely destabilized the democrat party
They have almost completely scattered the old Republican ideals to the wind
They have turned America ass up and turned everyone against everyone. Nobody knows what to believe anymore and almost half the country truly believes that he their president is nearing impeachment.
His approval is down in the mariana trench.
People have grown distrustful of not just our president, but the entire government, moreso than perhaps even in the 60s.
Many believe that the entire electoral process is a sham

Any ck2 players here? Russians clicked on their chanceller and clicked "sow dissent" on DC. Their mission was a massive success.
Divided we fall.
>>
File: aavet.jpg (641KB, 3390x2341px) Image search: [Google]
aavet.jpg
641KB, 3390x2341px
>>133308461
Fuck off nigger.

Patriots died to keep the Russians at bay and they just buttfucked a bunch of rich hicks for the laughs.
>>
>>133292915
he lied about meeting with a russian agent with the intent of obtaining info from a foreign power to use as ammo in an election. now that we know the trump family is outright lying about collusion and meetings with russians, it brings all their previous denial into question.

muh nothing burgers. here you go faggots, the smoking gun.
>>
>>133303891
so much of THIS

"we never met any russians"
"oh, I forgot that one guy"
"oh and that other guy"
"yeah, that guy too"
"I met to talk about adoption"
"ok it really was to dig up dirt on that hobag but I didn't even know who I was meeting."
"I didn't know she was with the Russian government"
"ok, the info was useless. I tried to collude but failed so I didn't do anything illegal."

and half of /pol/ still pretends to believe these clowns. Where are the real americans??
>>
>>133311034
>they just buttfucked a bunch of rich hicks for the laughs.

Bill and Hillary?
>>
>>133293180
ask again in 2025
>>
>>133309885
Value pertaining to campaign finance law?
You're really stretching here...
Cite me some case law where information was seen as value using this law specifically.
Very ironic you've stated this is a pipe dream...
>>
>>133311033
I think the US did to itself...
IF - you click on TASS the Russian news agency, and RT..... The "kremlin" is actually exasperated with what is happening in the US.
Do you realise that at the EXACT same time as Putin shook Trumps hand -- Mattis was meeting with his UK counterpart to plan a WW3 against RF?
THAT is why there is all this distraction.
The neocons want another war _ yep, _ another war.
Don't car if it's. North. Korea or Iran.
Someone country needs to get fed to the MIC real soon.
Do some reading and really red pill yourselves
>>
>>133311127

This is why I love /pol/ so much, though.

It's absolutely hilarious to watch them try to find ways to deny it or to explain it all away.
>>
>>133292915
This story is a big nothing burger. Nothing will come out of this bs. Don Jr did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-12-10-18-02.png (342KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-12-10-18-02.png
342KB, 800x480px
>>133292915
He dindu nuffin.. Also, it really is nothing burger.
>>
>>133295794
fucking underrated kek
>>
>>133308606

holy fuck the autism...
>>
>>133311415
That's an awfully specific demand, seeing as no one had the poor enough sense to commit this particular crime before. We'll just have to see it play out.

What's telling is that the WH is shitting their collective pants over this, by all accounts. Not exactly signs of someone confident of being in the clear.
>>
>>133311534
>director of defense meets with UK director of defense
>at the same time as trump and putin meeting
>must mean ww3
>I bet directors of defense never have communicated with eachother in the past ever
hurr durr im redpilled and I know the next happening and heres proof! It's actually happening this time!

Admit it, sperg. You'll never live to see a world war.
>>
File: breaking-news barron.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news barron.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>133292915
ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>>
>>133311560

I know it's amazing. Yesterday there were literally over five thousands posts saying, "well if true then where are the emails?" Then retard jr posts them on his twitter. It's just too fucking funny.l
>>
>>133312435
Many are already interpreting Russia's actions as an act of war. I don't know about throwing around military and nukes, but shit is going to go down.
>>
>>133312435
RT:
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/396011-us-trump-fake-russia/

On the same day US President Donald Trump gave a historic handshake to Russian leader Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Germany, the Pentagon was hosting a meeting planning for war with Moscow.

While the event at the US military headquarters near Washington DC was made public, it was hardly reported in the Western media.
The two main figures attending were Defense Secretary James Mattis and his British counterpart Michael Fallon.

The American military publication Defense One headlined the Pentagon summit: “As Trump and Putin met, US and UK defense chiefs discussed ways to deter Russia.”

The phrase “ways to deter Russia,” is a euphemism for war planning.
It expresses a more benign, more publicly acceptable purpose to Mattis and Fallon’s discussions. Especially given that the titular head of the US government, President Trump, was at the very same time extending a hand of friendship to Putin.
---
“We don’t think it’s business as usual between the West and Putin… but we welcome the dialogue [with Trump] that’s taking place,” said the British politician following his talks with Mattis. The first part of the quote is the important message.

As Defense One reported: “While one part of Trump’s executive branch looks to improve relations with Moscow, another prepares for the worst.”
>>
>>133305664
Funny how there are no responses to this. Shills like this be like, i can't even liek.
>>
>>133312866
This week, too, the US is leading the biggest-ever war maneuvers conducted by the 29-member NATO military alliance in the Black Sea. Two separate war games are being carried out on Russia’s southern flank: Saber Guardian, centered around Bulgaria, and Sea Breeze, off Crimea, involving a total of 30,000 NATO troops, as well as missile destroyers, fighter jets, and amphibious Marines forces. The US Army said it showcases “the ability to mass forces at any given time anywhere in Europe.”

Granted, Russia and China are also conducting joint naval exercises this month in the Baltic region. But there’s an important distinction. The Baltic Sea is integral to Russian security territory. By contrast, what the Black Sea has got to do with American, British, Canadian, Norwegian, French, German troops, and so on, is only because NATO has provocatively expanded its reach to set up on Russia’s borders. The two events are not comparable.

Moreover, NATO war games in the Black Sea this week are a culmination of months of military build up by the alliance in that region. In February, Russia’s President Putin warned the escalation was “provoking a conflict.” That NATO escalation continues apace, with apparent indifference to Russia’s grievances.
>>
File: 1478319280084.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478319280084.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>133311245
>muh billy and hillery
>this is literally all you have left

How do you breath with all the slobber in your mouth?
>>
>>133312897
Whataboutism is not worth addressing. He isn't even implying anything there.
>>
File: problem.jpg (33KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
33KB, 620x465px
>>133312581
being this desperate and pathetic
>>
>>133311127
This, some people get too proud to realize they're wrong.
It's also funny to flip between Fox and CNN on a big news day to see how much damage control they'll do before giving up.
Still waiting on Hillary getting locked up...
>>
>>133312866

That's because the U.S. and Russia have been at odds with their geopolitical goals since the second world war, and because as military capability, leadership and the situation around the world changes, both the U.S. and Russia have to maintain contingency plans for worst case scenarios.

Trump was not unaware of the meeting since Mattis isn't a little worm who would attempt to hide it from Trump, however easy that would have been due to Trumps general lack of interest in the finer points of his job.
>>
>>133313002
What I am implying is this Russia lawyer has links with the DNC. Who paid for and used the media to sensationalise the Kompromat on Trump.
>>
>>133313179
I didn't invent anything here. Power will shift and vengeance will be called for.
>>
>>133313403
>yes goyim! enact a terrible vengeance upon our hated enemy, the eeeevil Russians, for us
fuck off heeb
>>
Two seperate happenings derplords

Russia hacked >20 state election apparatus

Russia also colluded with baby trump to politically harm Clinton

It's not that complex you cumbibs, it's just two things
>>
>>133292915

>what was Don Jr.'s role in that?

Apparently he was eager to accept hacked information from someone presented to him as a Russian operative.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x212px
>>133313179
Putin has said there are red lines re installation of ballistic missiles in Poland and Romania.
He said this at SPIEF2015. It's on you tube.
"What the streets of St Petersburg taught me as a child, when a fight is inevitable, strike first."
He's telling NATO and US-UK to back off.
He's been saying it quite unequivocally for about 5 years now.
He asks? Why is no one listening (also on you tube)
>>
File: Winner.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Winner.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>133313403
>>
>>133312866
>>133312933
Why are you hiding your flag? Is it because it's Isreal?

Also you left out an important detail: Ukraine recommitting to NATO.
Prettyyyy important detail, considering your "MUH BLACK SEA" hype.
>>
File: Hunter-Biden-Joins-Burisma.jpg (47KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter-Biden-Joins-Burisma.jpg
47KB, 500x201px
>>133312947

What do you have, clinging desperately to the belief that the whole "muh Russian haxors" meme and thinking the bullshit isn't just a cover up for the Dems destroying their once lucrative relationship with Russia by getting greedy and taking over Ukraine?
>>
>>133312933
Nice perspective you got there comrade. WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE RUSSIANS?!?!???
>>
File: Cucked Liberals.jpg (135KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
Cucked Liberals.jpg
135KB, 800x530px
reminder of what the left wing has become:
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (97KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
97KB, 1024x435px
>>133294226
>>133294869
>>133295276
>>133295375
>>133295464

Oh?

Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/341493-opinion-forget-don-jrs-email-its-hillary-clinton-who-colluded-with

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

http://observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/
>>
File: 1488066743579.png (249KB, 440x435px) Image search: [Google]
1488066743579.png
249KB, 440x435px
>>133299124
>normies have tuned it all out
this- it's easy to forget that outside of the sphere of people who seriously care about politics on the right and the left, nobody is paying any attention anymore.
The general public has a pretty short attention span, especially for complicated issues and events.
Despite this, the left is trying to keep the Russia narrative alive until the midterm elections in 2018, in the hope that they can get more democrats in congress by saying "everybody knows that Trump is guilty, but we can't do anything about it with no democrats in congress!" or some such BS. However, it's gonna fail, because no one is listening anymore. Nothing concrete came of it fast enough, (or at all), so most people stopped caring fairly quickly.
>>
>>133313735
You misunderstood - I'm not calling for war or vengeance on Russia - they aren't our enemies. Russia's enemies are OUR enemies too - we want the swamp drained and flush all those rates to their little strip of desert where they belong.

No sane person wants a US - RF war.
>>
>>133313951
Always archive or screenshot
>http://thehill com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/341493-opinion-forget-don-jrs-email-its-hillary-clinton-who-colluded-with
https://archive.is/B4QY1
>http://politico com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
https://archive.is/UGMJH
>>
>>133312346
I'm asking since you since you seem so confident.
The WH is shitting their pants? More like the Dems "m-m-m-m-muh treason!!!"
Give me a break...
>>
>>133313765

You guys just spin off into ever elaborate conspiracy theories when confronted with hard facts.

When it looked like Trump was losing, it was pizzagate.

When it looks like Trump's family wanted to collude with Russia, the collusion itself was an elaborate ruse to entrap the Trumps.
>>
>>133313951
Whataboutism was literally invented by Russia to sew confusion for it's enemies.
>>
>>133312346
Except when Hillary's campaign got the pissgate dossier from that former mI6 agent, or when she worked with the Ukrainian goverment

Did she break the law too?
>>
Y'all fascism fetishists skipped the mindless denial stage and went straight to the Putin did nothing wrong stage. You'll jerk your little ding-dings over any old authoritarian eh?
>>
>>133292915
He attempted to accept information about a crime Hillary comitted from a Russian government representative. That was his impression anyway.

And that doesn't mean collusion at all.

Accepting millions of dollars from foreign governments to stomp out your political opponents IS collusion. Dems just blame the right for doing everything the dems do.
>>
>>133313735
Let me pose a question.
Russia's economy is currently in decline. Should control of the oil in the middle finally shift towards the Europeans with stablization of Syria (unlikely I know, but possible), Russia's economy would completely tank, wouldn't it?
So my question is this. Would Putin rather see his country fail economically, or fight a war with the odds stacked against him?
Neither seems like a good option. And a preemptive strike long before Russia's economy starts to see major suffering would be the smartest time to declare war, aka, soon.
>>
File: 1f.jpg (44KB, 485x432px) Image search: [Google]
1f.jpg
44KB, 485x432px
>>133314086

Yep, Syria and Libya are conspiracy theories too, I'm sure. Your extra chromosomes have spoken
>>
>>133314091

Huh, why can't you show me those emails proving your nonsense? I thought y'all had all of clintons emails by now for sure. Why no smoking gun?
>>
File: leftistriots.jpg (3MB, 1730x2500px) Image search: [Google]
leftistriots.jpg
3MB, 1730x2500px
>>133314086
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498761886408.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498761886408.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>>133292915
>>
>>133305169
Im pretty fucking sure goldstone was in on this. Obviously, someone in that email chain had to be, and the way goldstone was talking sounded fake as fuck, and didn't produce shit in their meeting. HE WAS IN ON IT. He was acting on behalf of someone within the DNC to set up Trump.
>>
>>133314368
stupid ass infowars watermarks.
Do I watermark the memes I make? No.
these faggots...
>>
File: CLINTON-RUSSIA-SPEECH-01.jpg (365KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
CLINTON-RUSSIA-SPEECH-01.jpg
365KB, 1200x630px
>>133314086

When Hillary approved that Uranium sale to Russia and Millions poured into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill was paid half-a-mil by a bank with ties to the Kremlin, just another conspiracy theory, right?

I guess the real question is why she and her buddies decided that wasn't enough.

It's a conspiracy theory!
>>
>>133314267

All you can do is throw red herrings. I wasn't even talking about Syria or Libya or how they may or not "be conspiracy theories."

I was talking about the FACT, admitted by Trump Jr himself, that he was eager to get compromising information on Clinton from someone represented to him as the "crown prosecutor of Russia".

You guys are

FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>133298175
>>133298064

Oh. So Trump was correct. As usual.

Forget Don Jr.'s email — it's Hillary Clinton who 'colluded' with Russia http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/341493-opinion-forget-don-jrs-email-its-hillary-clinton-who-colluded-with

http://observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/

>>133314089

>sew

Sweetie, i just called the nurses for you. You pooped your pants again and you're raving in the courtyard.
>>
>>133314272
Smoking gun? It's not a fucking secret, it's public record. Read the link moron.
>>
>>133314701

The best you have are old "conspiracy theories" about Clinton that were debunked on snopes.com years ago.

Who's in the white house, anyway? Clinton or Trump?

You spent the last two years saying Clinton was a vile traitor.

And the best defense you have for Trump is "Well he's not doing anything Clinton didn't do!"

You're fucked mate.
>>
>>133292915
He did literally nothing. This is just a popular headline for people who so desperately want to get something against Trump.
>>
>>133314735
Yup they just can't see it yet
>>
File: ivankadentist.jpg (51KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ivankadentist.jpg
51KB, 620x465px
>>133313898
Is that the girl Trump raped with Epstein?
>>
>>133314779
>sew
Oh jesus I used the wrong word, I'm bleeding out internet points and will soon need to cut off my nuts in shame.
>>
>>133292915
He met with a woman who lied about her identity and what she wanted to talk about.
>>
File: hot-mic.gif (93KB, 510x408px) Image search: [Google]
hot-mic.gif
93KB, 510x408px
>>133314086

It's only a right-wing conspiracy theory that Obama got caught promising more flexibility to the Russian. Didn't really happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
>>
>>133314239
What Putin wants?
He's working extremely hard with Xi of China on the Belt and Road Initiative. They've met days prior to the G20. Signed a whole bunch more trade deals. The western media is not paying any attention to BRI. But it is quite seriously a geopolitical tsunami in the making. It will connect 44% of the worlds population and more than half of all global trade..
Neither Putin or Xi want a war. They want a multipolar world. And that means building an economic base away from USD... Their militaries are doing a lot to be compatible. And they want India on board.
The US needs another war to prop up,the USD. And it needs one real soon.
HRC was supposed to get it going right after her inauguration, but..... And that is why they want to impeach or compromise Trump. He is. It yet on board with WW3.
>>
File: neganlaughing.jpg (45KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
neganlaughing.jpg
45KB, 960x480px
>>133315056
>after reading and responding to an email claiming the russian govt wanted to help his fat daddy
>>
>>133313188
>It's also funny to flip between Fox and CNN on a big news day

yes! i Do the same. plenty laugh at on both networks but my gosh, fox was absolutely embarrassing to watch tonight.
I don't remember fox being like this when bush was president and constantly under attack(post start of iraq invasion).
>>
He met with what he was told was a foreign agent with a desire to assist Trump by providing opposition research material. He violated two laws just by showing up. Federal laws.
>>
>>133292915
DRIP DRIP DRIP
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
http://archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
http://archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.
>>
>>133314985

>just a wrong word
>"Whataboutism was literally invented by Russia to sew confusion for it's enemies"

Oh sweetie. Just.
>>
>>133314901

Debunked? You might wanna check again, mongoloid faggot!

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
>>
>>133315056
But did she? Also if you meet with an undercover cop to buy drugs you're still going to jail. The crime is in the attempt.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 680x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 680x444px
>>133315121
You're right.... It didn't really happen.
WhichnactuallynwhynPutin ended up,having so much contempt for Obama.
He promised and did not deliver.
Putin did not forgive or forget.
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (214KB, 1536x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
214KB, 1536x1936px
>>133315254

No, sweetie. Just.

GWU Law Prof. Jonathan Turley on Trump Jr. Meeting A Russian: "For The Love Of God... This Is Not Treason"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/11/gwu_law_prof_jonathan_turley_on_trump_jr_meeting_a_russia_for_the_love_of_god_this_is_not_treason.html
>>
>>133296324
Repeat: NOTHING
>>
>>133315190
Opposition research is a normal part of politics these days. If a "russian lawyer" wants to hand over docs then that's normal.
>>
>>133315332

>pretending clinton foundation is their personal piggy bank
>pretending that numerous other officials who clinton could not override were also in agreement over the deal
>pretending that the uranium is going to Russia and that this wasn't a deal to purchase shares in a company

full retard
>>
File: Dmitri Alperovitch.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Dmitri Alperovitch.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
>>133315301

Don't mention the DNC not trusting the FBI to do the investigation on their server. Why use a first-world intelligence service when you have buddies in the third-world!
>>
>>133292915
I'd love to know how russia hacked our elections. You would need an agent at every polling place swapping votes , which the administrators at my polling spot tried to do in 2008 and they wound up in prison. Why the fuck is the left allowed to get away with basless accusations , trump and jr should sue them for libel and slander.( before one of you armchair faggot lawyers responds , they can sue for that , you faggy left retards who praise hitler at your crappy antifascist rallies)
>>
>>133314901
You did see the doc I posted above where the Saudis are boasting they are picking up the tab for 20% HRC campaign ?
And bill got $1 million as a birthday present from Qatar.
That was in Podestas emails from Wikileaks.
Leaks
- not hacks
Leaks
From a DNC insider.
>>
File: 1451837045676.jpg (202KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1451837045676.jpg
202KB, 1252x1252px
>>133315664

Pretending it isn't used for political and personal gain.
>>
>>133315383
Even if it was all real she was supposed to hand over docs about HRC's dealings with Russia. Russia would have full authority to disclose that information to anyone. DT Jr.'s only responsibility then would have been to turn over the docs to the FBI but other than that there's not even smoke.
>>
>>133315170
Western media isn't paying attention because why the fuck would normie americans care about some trade deal between distant foreignors? Take this thread for instance. People are still railing on about Muh Drumpf Connection like it's the most exciting thing in the world. Does it really effect anybody? Not really. He's not getting impeached.
You are focusing on the right things in the world I believe. China is quickly going to replace the U.S. as the #1 world power, and when that happens, the USD will lose a hell of a lot of it's value. I don't know how safe I feel in a world where a known currency manipulator is the world economic leader, but here we are. Good time to learn Mandarin I guess
>>
File: rob-goldstone-300x300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rob-goldstone-300x300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>133292915
>What did Don Jr do?
He hangs around with this bag of shit kike.
For that, he's guilty of everything.
>>
>>133315319
Oh no my reputation is shot
>>
File: turgidson.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
turgidson.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>133315637

Find the nearest tree and hang yourself.
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>133315468
Yeah, that's why, nothing to do with Ukraine being taken over and sold out. The State Department and the CIA had nuffin to do wif dat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuuPloSzZVU

It's uh conspiracy - Yats wasn't "our guy" - others didn't need to stay out and "do their homework".

Everything is a right wing conspiracy!!!
>>
>>133315915

You know the fact that it's a registered charitable foundation means that there is public information on how the money is spent, right?

This is what happens when you believe 'Clinton Cash'.
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (16KB, 236x307px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
16KB, 236x307px
>>133316406
>these are the best friends money can buy
>>
>>133316410
The only one that's going to hang is you shareblue shills.
>>
>>133313959
It's not even so much they don't care it's that libs have had such an insufferable hate boner for harping on everything Trump does that normies are just exhausted about hearing about it at this point. And after the big waste of time that was Comey this and Russia hacking that they just don't fucking care because they know its all bullshit.

The thing is that this time it could have been different since there is a little bit more substance to the case this time. Instead, Trump and Trump Jr will get off scott free and it won't ever be brought up again because it's now old news. I'm willing to bet that they intentionally released because faggots like that lib reporter guy who spent a year chasing it would have eventually released it anyway.

4d chess.
>>
>>133292915

He trusted a kike who told him some Russian plant had Intel from the Russian gov about Clinton colluding with Russia (which is not illegal) and it wounded up being a nothing burger he was dumb enough fall for.
>>
>>133294226
Soliciting *donations* from a foreign *government is a crime.

*fixed
>>
File: 12.jpg (6KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
6KB, 250x189px
>>133316487

>133315332

Even left-wing rag the NY times can't deny the truth. Learn to read, mongoloid faggot.
>>
>>133294869
Leaf ass nigga
>>
>>133314239
Hi again.
Actually, as of mid July 2017 the Russia economy is out of recession and is growing. Slowly.
Ironically, the sanctions imposed after 2015 have *helped* Russia! especially Russian agriculture.
The sanctions have forced them to diversify the economy. They are opening up their Article and Far East.
If* they can avoid a war in the next few years russia will be "back" as a major global,power.
The US dark forces know this and are doing whatever they can do thwart Russian growth.
It is ironic that the sanctions - designed to curtain and "contain" Russia only made it stronger.
I would really recommend you spend 3 mins each day clicking on the TASS news agency site.
It really is an eye opener about what is going on in the world - beyond people shouting about a 20 minute meeting that everyone agrees was a total waste of time for all concerned.
>>
>>133294731
>talking to Israeli cunts that have murdered US troops
>talking to Viet cunts
>talking to Jap cunts
>talking to Brit cunts
>talking to Canadian or Mexican cunts
>talking to German cunts
>>
>>133292915

He talked to a Russian (who talked with Obama 8 days later).
>>
>>133292915
It's just elaborate suicide prevention by the left. If their supporters don't think that impeachment is imminent they'll hang themselves.
>>
File: udtman.jpg (15KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
udtman.jpg
15KB, 236x233px
>>133317052
>check out this snowflake

You got blisters from playing COD, huh?
>>
>>133293043

How do you do fellow oldfag.
>>
File: russia-hearing-3.jpg (50KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
russia-hearing-3.jpg
50KB, 500x332px
>>133317071

Oh fucking KEK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtpaGJYQxJY

Obama was working with the Russians against Clinton!!!!!1!1!!11
>>
>>133295420

The guy that said "Crown Prosecutor" is British, and that's what they call their Attorney General/Chief Prosecutor.
>>
File: andthenhedrankit.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
andthenhedrankit.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>133317071
>>133317545

So you are admitting that Obama goatfucked trump's retard son?

>shiggidy
>>
>>133316487
THIS PERSON IS A SHILL POSTER WE WILL FIND YOU DAY OF THE ROPE FAGGOT
>>
>>133317014
Okay you can take off your pirate flag now you are clearly from Russia
Is Russian worth learning? It's easier than Chinese by miles
>>
>>133317870

Either that or he was working against Clinton. Kinda blows the whole meeting with 'ebil Russian' thing out of the water either way.
>>
>>133295523
Ooo that's a good one
>>
>>133297437
You're misinterpreting that law
>>
>>133317942
No I am not Russian.
I always find fascinating how people become obsessed with the tiny little "flag" attracted to a
Post -
I believe what I am sharing is important info.....
Focus on what I have actually written.....
That's what is important.
>>
>>133316487
Clinton foundation returns. - problem

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423862/new-questions-hillary-about-irs-myra-adams. 2015

Where are the Clinton Foundation’s revised IRS 990 forms? It has been widely reported that Hillary Clinton’s faltering presidential campaign has started the fall season with “new efforts to bring spontaneity to a candidacy that sometimes seems wooden and overly cautious.”

To test this new effort, here are some new questions pertaining to an old issue about the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation and the all-important IRS Form 990.

As a result, a Clinton Foundation spokesman said, “We are prioritizing an external review to ensure the accuracy of the 990s from 2010, 2011 and 2012 and expect to refile when the review is completed.”

In other words, “Oops, you caught us cooking the books; sorry about that.”
Now, five months later, perhaps it is time to revisit the Form 990 question and ask Hillary Clinton, who is listed as a director of the foundation, when her foundation will refile these important forms with the IRS.

You may be asking, What is IRS Form 990, and why is it so important?

Form 990 provides an overview of a nonprofit organization’s activities, along with detailed financial information about revenues and donors. The form is needed to justify an organization’s maintaining its tax-exempt status. It must be filed annually.

The Clinton Foundation’s revised 990s should provide details about the exact amount of funds that foreign governments contributed to the foundation while Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state. Amazingly, this information about the breakdown of foreign-government funding was omitted from the 990s for the three years in question.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423862/new-questions-hillary-about-irs-myra-adams
>>
>>133317014

You do realize that US/EU sanctions are only against specific people and companies, right? Russia has sanctioned itself on the economic level.
>>
>>133310613
>"You can't criticize my shitty behavior unless if you criticized this other person doing something similar".
Hillary this, Hillary that, if you have yet to have noticed Hillary isn't the fucking President. Move on and face the issue at hand directly instead of deflecting with "b-b-but HILLARY."
>>
>>133316122
Thanks.
I was just reading some of the posts that popped while I was typing. Wondering why I was bothering.....
People really don't want to let go of their entrenched positions.
Lots of shouting.
I thought 4-chan was supposed to be full of really smart people !
Yet there is this confusion between "leaks" and "hacks" _____ and that inability to grasp the difference is driving a lot of this idiocy.
The elections were not "hacked".
A DNC insider leaked info.
And the emails are damning.
If only 1/200th of this collective energy was directed towards understanding the depth of corruption contained in this emails....
Well.... It would be a revolution by the people for the people..... AND that is exactly why there is all this redirection AWAY from the emails...
>>
>>133294226
Are you high?
>>
>>133317870
>>133317879
>>133317942
>>133318049
>>133318383
>>133318873
>>133319775
>>133319795

See this pic? And the next one i will post?

This is fraud and perjury. Heads will roll. Brennan, Mccabe, Comey, Clapper, Mccain, Mcmuffin, Romney, DWS, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett.

See: >>133318924 → #
>>133308543 → #
>>
>>133319775
Pic #2
>>
>>133295375
He didn't , they tried to offer and he rejected it.they didn't need it , meanwhile obama and the clintons were whoring themswlves tothe russians.
>>
>>133320081
He took the meeting dumbfuck
>>
>>133319144
Yes. It's introduced "reciprocal" sanctions.
It's been a huge boon for their agriculture
Russian farmers are begging for the sanctions NOT to be lifted.
Polish apple farmers took a huge hit.
As did the Germans.
Hence why there was ZERO interest from the EU in the US idea of increasing and extending sanctions that MCCain was pushing for last month,
>>
>>133295844
Selling our mining rights to a foreign government is i fucking legal.Illegal , shareblue , that whore will be hung in our lifetime.
>>
>>133299124
Some liberal people at work although bashing Trump have not even mention stupid things like Russian collusion or treason. I did hear how they don't trust media now like New York Times. HA!
>>
>>133320067
Thanks for this,
Very interesting.
The rabbit warren is very deep with lots of burrows _
Behind the kabuki of the political show _ the people in the background are one and the same.
The real money funds BOTH sides of politics.
We can see just from this single chat how distracted people are and not able to see beyond their own locked in view points.
That's what "they" want. People distracted, angry and shouty about a 20 minute meeting a year ago.
Not looking at what is actually important.
So thanks for this pic. I shall file this !
>>
>>133320838

File it? This will be the biggest scandal in Modern History, anon.
>>
>>133321126
Noted!
>>
>>133320222

Good, Russian farmers get an economic boost, shitstain oligarchs can't launder money as easily. Sounds like a win-win.
>>
>>133295375
>Did Don Jr solicit something of value from a foreign government? I would say so.
too bad the law does not agree with you
https://definitions.uslegal.com/a/anything-of-value
>>
>>133321249
There's some really interesting info at TASS.
I followed a link there about a year ago and was *more than a bit * apprehensive about doing so.
But it is no more *scary* than any other news source.
And have I learnt a lot!
Enjoy!
>>
>>133320011

Thank you, this shit is fucking hilarious!

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

curious what the dumbasses think of the conspiracy being proven true?

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
>>
>>133321532

Nice try, Oleg Shekelvitch.
>>
>>133320222
Praise kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133295844
Nothing will happen for the sole purpose that too much is on the table.

Nobody is playing by the old rules anymore and this clusterfuck is the powers that be scrambling to figure out what next.

This isn't about bootlicking Trump or anyone.

So many crimes have been exposed and or threatened to be exposed this past election cycle for both sides that no one knows what to fucking do. Especially after a rather large number of politicians and business tycoons were basically allowed to get away with it right in the public eye.
>>
>>133321570
Yes I saw those earlier today.
I don't think whoever is driving the DNC bus that's trying to take Trump down is completely aware of all of the shenanigans.
I also _ cause I am a bit partial to a conspiracy theory_ see it as a way for some deep beind the scenes players to purge the DNC.
Throw a few lower plebs under the bus and drive on at speed, to keep my metaphor!!!
>>
>>133321992
>I don't think whoever is driving the DNC bus that's trying to take Trump down is completely aware of all of the shenanigans.

Will enjoy watching it blow up in their face.

It's funny looking back at the later years under Obummer, As soon as I hear about Ukraine, I knew who was behind it.
>>
>>133308862
meddle is a pink floyd album
>>
File: OC please steal.jpg (162KB, 666x851px) Image search: [Google]
OC please steal.jpg
162KB, 666x851px
>>133292915
This whole Russia narrative they keep pushing has inspired some OC
>>
>>133321992

Damn dude, I'm looking back through some of your post, have some reading to do.

Thank you!
>>
>>133322334
Yes. Ukraine. That's another little geopolitical enterprise all fucked up.
Without Sevastopol _ it's not much use.
There's been some interesting articles about Poroshenko trying desperately to get snuggled up,to Trump. Porky is so scared. He's likely to get lynched by the mob in Kiev _ and he has not friends now in Washington. The Obama team want to stay right away from him.!
Scared little - really fat - man !!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 438x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 438x395px
>>133322728
Phew. ! Thank you.
I was just about to give this up.... But one or three here seem to be open to seeing beyond the noisy kabuki.
Would you like some other website recommendations?
I have found them by following links, which have other links.....
I can't believe how little I knew about *whats really happening* till about 3 years ago...
And the internet really is magic.... Everywhere has a website.... don't have to believe and accept everything..... But wow .... There is so much going down that US media will just never tell .....
>>
>>133319775
>4-chan was supposed to be full of really smart people
many just lurk
your understanding and (meta)analysis is good and appreciated
>someone else who reads widely, sees larger picture
finally
>>
>>133322757

Yeah, whoever the Hell dreamed that shit up needs to kill themselves. As though Russia was just going to roll over and give up their bases access to the Black Sea.
>>
I think it least it vindicates Democrats aren't completely crazy. It shows willingness to collude. Anyway, I don't see the big deal. It was probably a set up anyway, and Dems have been waiting for the anniversary of Seth Rich's death to drop this one to drown out the news cycle. Democrats are happy now, because they can no longer be dismissed as schizophrenic.
>>
>>133323285

A few would be good! Don't overwhelm me.
>>
>>133323430
There's a brilliant brilliant (truly amazing!) documentary on you tube.
2.5 hours
Russian - with English sub titles.
Crimea - the long Way home.
I learnt so much !
If you watch, look for the version with the million hits. I think that is the original.
Well worth the time.
I love docos - and this is one of the best !
>>
File: 1475599130645.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1475599130645.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>133321892
>Nobody is playing by the old rules anymore and this clusterfuck is the powers that be scrambling to figure out what next.
Exactly. The old playbook has been run through a cross-cut shredder and the pieces thrown into a vat of acid. It doesn't exist anymore and we see headless chickens running around while the chattering classes keep yelling
>LOOK! A SQUIRRELL!1!!!!!

Some people both behind and in front of the scene are waking up to the fact that they/their minions have fallen into some cleverly laid traps both recently and in recent history - some of the consequences are now becoming evident to them
>LOOK!!! MORE SQUIRRELLS!!!!1!!!11

I'm really enjoying it
>>
>>133296457
Kill yourself
>>
>>133323885

This might be old stuff for you, but I started figure out the Steele Dossier a long time ago:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/source-d-trump-russia-dossier-sergei-millian-putin-belarus-american-billionaire-christopher-steele-a7657446.html

Intelligence should be about quality of sources, that dossier obviously isn't.
>>
>>133323768
Ok
My morning routine is
RT
The Duran
TASS

A great site for analysis is The Saker. He's Russian. Living in Florida. An ex military analyst.
Loves America. Loves Russia. Has children and grandchildren and wants a safe planet.
Love the way he writes.
At The Saker, there's a "cafe" - heaps of interesting people with links, links, links....
Everyone sharing what they're reading....
Ideas - who knew they could be so dangerous!
>>
>>133292915
Basic summary: The DNC needs someone connected to Trump to be proven to have met with the Russian government to support their weak "russian hacked the election / hacked the dnc" narrative. There is new [last 2 days] evidence that the files were accessed locally with a USB stick , so they need a distraction. It's no coincidence that the whole "Don JR. met with a russian lawyer! GASP!" narrative has just sprung up now. Don JR. admitted that he met with her before when he renewed his security clearance. This is just a desperate grasping at straws by the elites/ media .
They're trying to get Daddy Trump impeached. That's where all this is going.
>>
>>133324280
>Ideas - who knew they could be so dangerous!

Thanks again! Some bookmarks added. Who knew?
>>
>>133324123
The kompromat !!!

The dude who wrote it - well karma is a bitch - it was obvious he went to internet , found the worst shit he could, slapped it together - where's my money.. Easy peasy.
He had to go into hiding! Total,total garbage.
And for this - 12 months 24/7 screeching from MSM.....
But it is all a distraction. Some really nasty serious shift is going on .... And while,everyone is screaming and shouting about "nothing burgers" they get on with their really ugly plans for the world.....
>>
>>133325023
>kompromat

That's a good word for it.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article145755049.html

I appreciate the cautiousness of this article, but would say they've very likely identified another source for the dossier. ICK!
>>
>>133325023
>>133325759
Even if it were true [it isnt] who the hell cares? Trump peed on bed? Oh noooooo! End of the world!!
They are so desperate it's laughable.
>>
>>133292915
Don Jr personally went around to all the voting booths in his local area and connected special modems to all the voting machines that the russians could hack through
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 788x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 788x591px
>>133326580
Kompromat is what the KGB used to deal with political opponents.
Steele worked
Moscow in the 90s.... He is still thinking old Cold War.. Also ... Did not realise the internet works both ways.
He found stuff on the internet -.and so cool others. But he did not factor on he himself being unmasked - and so easily.... That didn't happen in the 90s!
There's a you tube. Putin is in Belarus when this first hit. He does a good job of destroying the narrative.....and even using his humor.... When he says - given Russian hookers are the best in the world, he can understand Trump might fall for their charms..... But as a billionaire running a beauty contest.... It seemed unlikely he'd use hookers...
I watch a lot of Putin on you tube.
He's actually got a good sense of humour !
Not that you'd know from the west media.
It's like then
Ro propaganda re the "Hun" pre WW2... Gotta get the masses ready to go,spill blood for the bankers.
>>
>>133326755
And Putin drove the get-a-way car.

> be careful - in this crazy Salem psychosis - someone is likely to believe it..... It's on the internet.... It must be true.....
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 243x207px
I hate auto correct
>>
>>133292915
The NYT reporter who went full meltdown on twitter said he'd been working on this story for a year. If that is true and date of the meeting was 13months ago before the russia hysteria started, then someone has been feeding him info since before the election. You have to ask for what purpose the info was being fed when the story of russian interference was 6 months away.
>really activates the almonds
>>
>>133328006
Yes.

"Everyone" thought HRC would win.
But *somebody* had a contingency plan.
However with Comey gone .... It's harder to steer this crazy bus in the right direction.
And.
Everyone underestimated Trump.
And continue to underestimate him.

The Muh Russia was almost expired when trump went to G20. .... Anyone smart would have let it die.... But they can't help it... It's like a compelling itch they can't stop scratching.
>>
>>133328408
>It's like a compelling itch they can't stop scratching.
And the more they scratch it, the bloodier it gets.
I hope WHanon is right.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.