[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this, Trumpazees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 835473.png (306KB, 581x696px) Image search: [Google]
835473.png
306KB, 581x696px
* (Public Policy Polling & Reuters/Ipsos polls) *
87 percent of trump supporters want to ban all Muslims
65 percent of trump supporters said Mexicans are "browning up" America
62 percent of Trump voters are in favor of a national database of Muslims
49 percent of trump supporters view blacks as more violent than whites:
41 percent of trump supporters want to bomb Agrabah, the fake city from Aladdin(of course they didn't know that, sadly not many Americans did) which means as long as something sounds Muslim it should be bombed
40 percent of trump supporters said black people are more lazy than white people
Only 44 percent of Trump voters think Islam should be legal in the United States
40 percent back shutting down all the mosques in the United States
38 percent of Trump voters say they wish the South had won the Civil War
30 percent of trump supporters want to ban gay people
16 percent of trump supporters think white people are the Superior race(and that's how many were open about it)

But remember if you call them bigots you're a snowflake.
>>
File: trump6.jpg (360KB, 730x1277px) Image search: [Google]
trump6.jpg
360KB, 730x1277px
>>133290316
Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>133290492
*not included on the list*

>no wall
>no muslim ban
>no travel ban
>no mexicans going back to mexico
>no big companies are moving back to america
>didn't put hillary in jail

what else did he lie to you fools about?
>>
>>133290909
this

Trump played all you idiots so easily. I bet you won't even try to refute that.
>>
>>133290909
I'm not even from North America and I agree with the leaf. Trump voters are hateful bigots. More so than extreme left wingers
>>
>>133290909
Still better than Trudaeu.

https://trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/
>>
>>133290316
>>133290909
As a republican who voted for Trump and lives with regret everyday, I can confidently say that he played us all.
>>
>>133290316
>polling
>>
>>133290316
>>133290909
/pol/ hasnt been pro trump since march. If you are pro Trump then you need to go back toReddit
>>
>>133290316
>87 percent of trump supporters want to ban all Muslims
>Only 44 percent of Trump voters think Islam should be legal in the United States
Add this up, leaf.
>>
>>133290316
Pol blown the fuck out bahahahahahahhahaha!!!
>>
>>133290316
Racist white bigots should fucking DIE
>>
>>133290316
Did i do any of those polls?
>>
>>133290316
But yes. The white race is superior
>>
>>133290316
>>
>>133291768
Pity reply.
>>
>>133290316
You still pay attention to Reuters? Are you retarded?
>>
>>133290316
I agree with all of those things
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.