[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Yugoslav Federation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 24

Suggestions on how would it work
>>
>>133290249
Outlaw Cyrillic
Move the capitol to Ljubljana or Zagreb maybe Sarajevo
Drive the former king away again so he doesn't get ideas
Implement ekavica maybe as it is easier and cheaper
Outlaw Slovenian and Macedonian too

Also, cut ties to the Ruskies and push for INTERMARIUM
>>
>>133290529
Oh and outlaw one more thing
SLANA PLAZMA
>>
>>133290529
>Outlaw Cyrillics
No
>>
>>133290249
Flag can be better if it is a clockwise geographic order of coats.
Slovenian in the upper left, Croatian in the upper right, Bosnian in the lower right, Serbia in the lower left, Monti and Macedonia where they are.

Also that way you get diagonal red and diagonal blue combinations.
Red next to red seems off
>>
>>133290949
I mean more like stop using it officially.
>>
get rid of serbs
>>
>>133290249
Also impose protestantism and make all three religious groups convert
>>
isnt it a little late for this thread
it's over 1am for yugoslavs on a monday night
kys
>>
>>133290529
>Outlaw Slovenian and Macedonian too

sure thing buddy
>>
>>133291024
No. It is a part of our identity.
>>
It's 1 am kys
>>
>>133290249
please no, everybody wants to avoid the serb factor as much as possible. Get a reality check dude, everybody hates you.
>>
File: IMG_20170711_143819.jpg (2MB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_143819.jpg
2MB, 1872x3328px
Move capital to Sarajevo and divide Bosna with two republics Croatia and Srbija.

Make everything more libertarian don't allow free movement to live where ever. Stop trying to make Yugoslavian identity but a mini EU with more rights and for it be easier to trade.
>>
>>133293082
A part of the SERBIAN identity.

If we're making a Yugoslavia, we gotta do it right.
>>
I doubt this would work since it never did.But if somehow magically we made it happen, it would be ok under the condition that there is no communism
>>
Fuck off!
We should never live with Croats again.
Can't you see that history is repeating itself again...
They are under german rule now like they were always...
Fuck everybody who wants new yugoslavia.
I would rather have country size of Vatican than live with other "yugoslavs".
FUCK OFF SHILLS
>>
>>133295164
>Can't you see that history is repeating itself again...
are serbs trying to create "greater serbia" again?
>>
>>133295164
I dislike the idea too.Yugoslavia was a disaster.However let's imagine that we established the state again somehow magically.What would the system be like?
>>
>>133290529
>outlaw Cyrillic
Fuck off Han you ultrafaggot
>>
>>133291227
Good till this
>>
>>133291227
No.It would be a secular state anyways.Nobody cares about religion here anyways
>>
>>133293675
This idea seems reasonable
>>
>>133290529
Why is ekavica cheaper? Saying the cost of printing ij ?
>>
>>133295164
Lived in Serbia never got to live with other Yugoslavs, says he knows shit on other Yugoslavs. Only people from Bosnia can fully understand how it was like to live with other Yugoslavs under Yugoslavia
>>
>>133293675
>no free movement
you mean a Serb cannot move to Zagreb and work/ live there? And vice Versa with BG?
>>
>>133295669
I think that we do won't need republics.They didn't bring anything good the last time.Maybe split it in a few administrative self governing areas (unmotivated ethnically or by historical borders) so it is easier to control everything.
>>133295858
Ijekavica sounds better too
>>
why include macedonia (bulgaria) or slovenia? only serbocroatian speaking countries

also what would you do with kosovo?
>>
>>133290249
I think it could happen however a strong political force would have to drive it. Plus none of the Yugoslav bs that tito had in mind. All nationalities should have a right to free expression and political autonomy
>>
>>133290249
Too many diverse groups...you'd have to get people to want to be a yugoslavo more than like a Serb....how Americans see themselves as Americans rather than like a Virginian...(well...it is that way after the civil war)
>>
>>133296185
Well he said a new Yugoslavia.That includes Kosovo and Macedonia
>>
>>133295305
There was never a plan for greater serbia it was always cuck shit like panslavism.
If greater serbia existed there woudn't be wars here...
>>133295345
If you're muslim than you would be a serbian muslim, croats/slovenes would be catholic serbs, montenegrins and fyrom guys would be orthodox serbs. Country would be one, Capitol would be something harder to conquer like Sarajevo or Kragujevac.
And monarchy with parlament would be a best system.
>>133295959
I'm from Bosnia you shill, now living in Serbia
>>
>>133296097
I agree to a certain extent
>>
>>133296397
>There was never a plan for greater serbia
you mean except for those times serbs tried to turn the balkans into greater serbia?

the only reason "greater serbia" isn't a thing is because you serbshits can't defeat anyone in a war
>>
>>133296338
Seems fair enough but the nationalists have different interests.If they could all work twoards a common goal maybe.That is where NatSoc and/or fascism might help

>>133296397
No I will not call myself Serb. It is either Yugoslav ( also no) or everyone keeps their ethnicities.
>>
>>133296555
Pretty much
>>
File: 1484074690560.jpg (15KB, 223x215px) Image search: [Google]
1484074690560.jpg
15KB, 223x215px
>>133295345
>What would the system be like?
A proper federation, not unlike current B&H. Every state will have a head that will represent the state, but there will be an elected head of the "Yugoslav" state to ceremonially represent the union internationally. The Yugoslavia of the past was too focused on Mother Serbia leading every other Yugoslav state. Each state should have its own national guard for defence rather than one federative army, but the economies should be soo intertwined that war would be impossible with eachother (kind of like the EU with France and Germany and whatnot). Speaking of which, Slovenia and Croatia would not be allowed in the EU and NATO (policy of international neutrality should be pursued) and Bulgaria should be invited to complete the whole set.

Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons, but Catholics and Orthodox Christians should be allowed to practice without any disruption (there were restrictions in some communist countries on how they could follow their faith, not sure if it applied to Yugo at the time). Though the culture would be very similar between most Yugoslavs, there shouldn't be cultural tampering trying to Serbianize everything.

Borders would be strict for immigration, though tourism would be permitted for the free Croatian/Bulgarian coastline bucks $$$. Economy should be focused on staying as self sufficient as possible for the upcoming racewar (investments in manufacturing, construction as well as in the service sector).

just a bit of my autistic 2 cents. could have fucked up some historical parts, but the rest should hold up.

>>133296185
>also what would you do with kosovo?
Invade.
>>
I mean everyone,let's not get carried away.This will never happen anyways.
>>
>>133296353
Not true American still have deeply imbedded cultural lines and that's a good thing that we needed but were never given under tito. For example Americans have the bible belt the rust belt, the north west all of which definitely see each other differently. A north west liberal will see a conservative bible belter as a different people.
>>
>>133296866
>Invade.
yeah but what about all the albanians
>>
>>133297071
>albanians
Genocide.
>>
>>133296397
Alright your still a shill for wanting Greater Serbia though, coming from a Bosnian Serb diaspora
>>
>>133296866
Agree on pretty much everything except outlawing islam.Islam wasn't even noticable in the past Yugoslavia.Never made problems (until the radicalization of some individuals in the last war).But generally it does not bother anyone
>>
>>133296555
Lol good argument, actually we won both ww1 and ww2 and both balkan wars. In 90's we established republic of srpska but lost kosovo and krajina cuz maybe all world was against us, maybe just maybe... And if we had russia's help we would have kept the krajina republic and kosovo too...

>>133296711
that won't last you shill
you live on Bosnian soil, so do you call yourself bosnian or muslim?
>>
>>133296896
never say never
>>
>>133296711
See our problem wasn't not controlling people but it was us being huge statist an imposing a fake culture. The reason ethno states such as America have survived is because they have given people from different backgrounds their identity and haven't imposed their own, of course now with the non white immigration though, people are starting to not like this way of thinking anymore.
>>
>>133297169
I'm not dude, read what I said...
I would rather love to have vatican sized serbia than russia sized yugoslavia...
>>
>>133295959
>lives in Canada
>>
>>133297288
I call myself BOSNIAK since the retarded ethnicity "Muslim" does not exist.I am both Bosniak and Bosnian since Bosnian is a regionym therefore anyone of any ethnicity that was born in Bosnia is Bosnian.

>>133297457
I am 100% sure it won't.We all have too much blood on our hands.Unless you trick everyone in calling them selves only "Yugoslavs" which is impossible and stupid.
>>133297528
Pretty much
>>
>>133297276
>Agree on pretty much everything except outlawing islam
>Bosnia
Not surprising. Does your blood not boil about what the Ottoman Turks did to your ancestors? Murdering, raping, pillaging? Because they sure did that to mine.

Even if we don't take the historical context, you can still make the argument that Yugoslavia would be roughly one days' distance between them and Turkey/Syria/ISIS. On top of the muslim refugee problems in Italy and Germany, I think that it is quite justified if the Yugo state is to survive.
>>
>>133296866
Beautiful, furthermore I think a monarchist system should be emplaced allowing the free markets to take place, thus decreasing the likelihood of some retarded expansionist from getting power.
>>
>>133294380
No, it's a part of Slavic identity.
Latinica is you getting cucked by the West.
Cyrillic is us trying to go back to our proto-Slav roots by taking in from Bulgarians.
Between the two of us, you strayed further from your original identity and became cucks on a larger scale.
>>
>>133297800
>Not surprising. Does your blood not boil about what the Ottoman Turks did to your ancestors? Murdering, raping, pillaging? Because they sure did that to mine.
what did they actually do to your ancestors wog? Preserved your orthodoxy from the Vatican?
>>
>>133296097
Agree about republics. It brings nothing but ethnic tensions. Has to be like Switzerland.
Idk if I agree about Ijekavica sounding better, it sounds prettier sometimes, but sometimes is a bit much. Something in between is the best.
>>
>>133297737
>I am 100% sure it won't.We all have too much blood on our hands.Unless you trick everyone in calling them selves only "Yugoslavs" which is impossible and stupid.
if you allow them to embrace their own ethnicities then why not
if yugoslavia was ever to be made again i guess it would be some kind of loose federation like EU
>>
>>133296866
outlawing islam is never going to work.
outlawing specific sects of islam (wahabbism, etc..) is the way to go.

A lot of things need to change in every country if they are to become a federation together. Corruption and plunder of national assets needs to be stopped before allowing any form of free travel.

The way I see it, this is never going to happen since the ruling mafia has too much power and influence.
>>
Call it Illyria instead, slavs wont even notice.
>>
>>133297737
>I call myself BOSNIAK since the retarded ethnicity "Muslim" does not exist.I am both Bosniak and Bosnian since Bosnian is a regionym therefore anyone of any ethnicity that was born in Bosnia is Bosnian.

What do you think about muslims living in serbia (sanjak region)? Do you muslims from bosnia think of them as same as you or are there any differences?
>>
>>133296353
Never ever going to happen. Serbia and Croatia are 1000+ years old, they will never give that up nor should they. The USA is a new project.
The fact they share a lanuage can help them economically if they work together for common interests, though
>>
>>133290249
fuck your yugoslavia garbage. republika srpska needs to gain independence and then form a country with vojvodina, after vojvodina also becomes independent from serbia. this is the ultimate redpill, the perfect combo.
>>
>>133298543
actually that's pretty desu
>>
>>133297737
it could be done tbqh however a political climate is needed. Remember no one ever thought trump would have a chance at becoming even the republican candidate, however the changing status quo in the world helped him
>>
>>133297800
I hate the Turks for what they have done.Islam was imposed and people converted so they can have some success.People have learned to love the religion and I see no problem with freedom of religion.It should however be a private thing and there will be no mixing religion with politics so no problem.

>>133298118
Ijekavica should be the standard language, Serbs can speak it amongst eachother if they want to,no biggie

>>133298119
Dunno man.Just to many ethnic tensions to this day.Maybe us future generations could establish such a mation but it surely won't end well.
I would be for it if it was nothing like Tito's one.I hate Tito's Serboslavia.

>>133298123
This this this.Wahabbism is the problem.I say execute them all publicly.

>>133298238
Now I personally think they are muslim Serbs.We generally dislike them here (from my experience)
>>
>>133297288
>we won both ww1 and ww2 and both balkan wars
if by winning you mean doing nothing and allying with the winning side then you're right
>>
>>133298543
My head hurts
>>
>>133296866
Minarchist*
>>
>>133296866
>outlaw Islam
Meh, I'm not a musliman but I could care less about them being Muslim
What I don't like is their sad allegiance and love for Turkey. But you know what, turkey could be an economic ally too.
>>
>>133298778
>Maybe us future generations could establish such a mation but it surely won't end well.
why it wouldn't when all older generations die in the future?
>>
File: 1494980942974.jpg (46KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
1494980942974.jpg
46KB, 600x352px
>>133298904
>turkey could be an economic ally too.
Turkey is an economic and military threat as well as a current regional power in the Balkans. Turks as well as Albos are not our friends.
>>
>>133297737
Europe is changing m8, the world is. If done properly a Yugoslav alliance could help every economy involved.
No Yugoslav identity though. It's bullshit.
>>
>>133299161
pretty much this
>>
>>133299161
Agreed, especially if we invite Bulgaria.
>>
>>133297737
>I call myself BOSNIAK since the retarded ethnicity "Muslim" does not exis
bosniak doesn't exist either faggot you're either a serb or a croat
>>
>>133298623
>>133298824
south of vojvodina (i.e. the rest of serbia) is just corruption, poverty, incompetence and spinelessness. i feel like we're trapped with a retarded brother. there's already a shit ton of people from republika srpska in vojvodina, that came here to work or study. i said this in one thread a couple of weeks ago. they are chill, they are hard-working, they are proud and nationalistic and they (like vojvodinians) can't stand the rest of serbia. although they can't stand them for different reason, people in vojvodina view the rest of you as half-savages, while people from republika srpska hate you because you're cucks. you can have your monteniggers i prefer people from republika srpska.
>>
>>133298431
Let me redpill you, Croatia is less than 100 years old...
>>133298778
Why tho? I heard from some other people that you don't find them very attractive.
>>
>>133290249
I thought the iberian peninsula was a shitfest, but nothing beats the balkans!
>>
>>133291227
>not imposing gnosticism/theistic devil worship
faggot
>>
>>133298779
Brazil please stop you being here isn't helping, your country and with the rest of south America, are so irrelevant that no one even invited you to the WW's
>>
>>133299488
I'm a croat, my fellow serb diaspora
and brazil participated in ww2 with the allies
>>
>>133298778
Ijekavica is fine for official. And no Cyrillic official, but Serbia can still use it whenever they want
>>
>>133299161
Based American, haven't seen many.
>>
>>133299336
>Let me redpill you, Croatia is less than 100 years old...
and how old is Serbia by your account?
>>
>>133299622
Majority of Yugos can understand both Cyrrilic and Latin scripts. Cyrrilic should be used for stuff like street signs in Serbia, Macedonia, Rep Srpska and Bulgaria, everything else should be in Latin script.
>>
>>133293082

then lets change our identity for the better

cyrillic is ugly and bulgarian anyway

as the country where 17 roman emporers were born, lets honour that fact by only using beautiful latin script officially
>>
>>133298904
Not a fan of Turkophilia and Turks in general.Many feel like I do, the number is increasing.Mostly old people and islamic fundamentalists like Turkish cock.But yes they could be a good ally.I am not really religious and still see no problem with normal mild Bosnian muslims
>>133299053
Can't wait for the mafia in charge now and the murderers of the past war to die already so we can just coexist normally at least.

>>133299161
Fair enough I guess.Just that my father bled for our independence.Not really sure about giving it up just like that.Altough it is an interesting concept.As long as there is no communism we should be fine.

>>133299300
I am a Bosniak am there is nothing you can do about it diasporafag or whatever you are.
>>133299308
I fucking hate Bosnian Serbs so much.Their cuckholdry is off the charts.They are literal niggers.Atleast Serbs from Serbia are literate to some degree

>>133299336
Ukratko, vecina njih su seljacine koji zagadjuju grad Sarajevo jer se ponasaju kao divljaci.

>>133299622
I'm fine with that.
>>
>>133299063
Have you been to Balkan recently ? A shitton of Turkish merchandise is being sold there.
>>
honestly just get rid of those filthy bosnian muslim faggots and those serbs
>>
>>133299617
Ohh so your one of them the, MUHH sovereign Croatia, ohh but wait acutely guys hold up austia-hungry wasn't so bad.
>>
>>133299814
No.Street signs in Serbia and Macedonia should have both Latin and Cyrillic for people who cannot read it( e.g. tourists)
>>133299979
Except both we and Serbs are a main part of the entire country you retarded nigger
>>
>>133299915
I'm from the fucking Balkans. You don't need to tell me shit debil.
>>
>>133300163
gtfo muslim roach descendant faggot
>>
>>133300141
>austia-hungry wasn't so bad.
kek better than being turk vassals for 4 centuries
>>
>>133298778
is it true that the bosniaks were bogomils before converting to islam? and is it true that they converted to islam with little resistance because the orthodox/catholic slavs in the region already treated them badly?

what did they teach you in school in regards to this? genuinely curious.
>>
>>133299846
they are just simple people that are easy to get along with. they are not cucks, they're the only serbs that managed to get something from the yugoslav wars. they're nationalists that don't allow anyone to walk over them. meanwhile the fags that are in charge of serbia for the past 17 years are just spineless cretins that destroyed everything.
>>
>>133299308
Yeah there is truth in that, also, RS ppl are more hardworking than nonvojvodina serbs too. But when you look at other countries there is always shit parts of them and good parts of them... Separatism only makes harder for people to travel, import stuff, have larger population... If Vojvodina had an access to international water it would have been like Netherlands
>>133299846
da da kapiram...
>>133299782
aproxx 1200 years
>>
>>133300401
>is it true that the bosniaks were bogomils before converting to islam? and is it true that they converted to islam with little resistance because the orthodox/catholic slavs in the region already treated them badly?
it is true and there is factual evidence that both the orthodox and the catholic church wanted them gone centuries before the turks came.
>>
>>133299846

>Fair enough I guess.Just that my father bled for our independence

My old man and his father also fought in VRS, but I still believe in a Yugoslavia free of foreign and domestic corruption, the only reason we got into wars my brate is because of tito and his communism, now that we have all been able to learn from our mistake I think it could happen. My father used to be a big Serb nationalist till he too witnessed the Jew interference within the Balkans. Its sad what happened but stong men learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>133300771
>aproxx 1200 years
haha
didn't you get your independence from the turks in 1820 or something? what the fuck dude?
>>
>>133300141
Austria Hungary was kang actually.They developed Bosnia more in every way in 30 years after 400 years of Ottoman nothingneas and opression.They built libraries and schools and invested in education generally.But it got Serb'd unfortunately.
>>133300319
>roach deacendant
Bosniaks are of Gothic,Slavic,Celtic and Illyrian descent.We are whiter than you probably.

>>133300401
Yes they were bogomils until a Bosnian king (Stjepan Tomaš I think) feeling pressure from the Ottomans started converting people to Chatolicism to get help from Vatican.He started purging them n stuff.When the Ottomans conquered us, they imposed a rule that gave huge privileges to you if you convert to Islam (you get to own huge chunks of land,get to have a title such as bej or aga, etc.).Christians were treated as second class citizens (however some muslims were too, since Turks ar lying niggers)

>>133300629
>managed to get something out of the yugoslav wars
They are more poor than we are, in fact twice as poor.Their Milosmrad Dodik deliveres no promises.Sarajevo alone has a stronger economy than entire RS.
>>
>>133300365
Don't even start with this I knew it too. Jesus Christ you guys are so easy to read. You don't want me lecturing to you how the A-H empire was wicked do you know, I've already had to do it to multiple glory hound Croats. I really want to understand when this meme came about the ustase of ww2 certainty didn't create it, I really do wonder..
>>
>>133300945
>didn't you get your independence from the turks in 1820 or something? what the fuck dude?
haha
didn't croatia get independence from autro-hungary in 1920 or something?
>>
>>133300914
The whole war infact was a jewish playing field.Funded by George Soros and jewish niggers like him.We were outsmarted as always by the jew.
>>
File: serbshits.png (630KB, 1400x950px) Image search: [Google]
serbshits.png
630KB, 1400x950px
>>133301343
>>
>>133301201
>When the Ottomans conquered us, they imposed a rule that gave huge privileges to you if you convert to Islam (you get to own huge chunks of land,get to have a title such as bej or aga, etc.).
I think that this fact gets overlooked. The first ones to convert to islam were the medieval royalists who wanted to preserve their land. The conversion of the peasant population only came much later.
>>
File: remove kebab.jpg (3MB, 1673x9986px) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.jpg
3MB, 1673x9986px
>>133301343
>>133301496
wrong pic desu
>>
>>133301201
>Austria Hungary was kang actually.They developed Bosnia more in every way in 30 years after 400 years of Ottoman nothingneas and opression

Fair enough for Bosnia not saying that they weren't. My ancestors also enjoyed a pretty good life underneath them, both for a Hrvat to be saying that, well that's quite amusing
>>
>>133300771
we don't need a sea, we just need the belgrade government to fuck off. you know, i was against the vojvodina autonomy but, if you look at it objectively, vojvodina's autonomy is the only reason why we're not poor like the rest of serbia. the rest of serbia in completely in the mercy of belgrade, while vojvodina has some space to maneuver (even though belgrade is still diverting all the important foreign investment to them, like they always did). our autonomy is preventing belgrade from sucking us in into their borg, like they did with the rest of the country.
>>
>>133301386
so what, they're a 100 years old country and serbia is 200 year old country. big deal
>>
>>133297985

genetically serbs are only about 20% slavic, rest is mostly ancient peoples of that region (including romans/romanicised illyrians etc) therefore: back to our latin roots
>>
>>133301420
Correct again my bosniak comrade. And before that the Balkans were the battle field for the (((Russian empire))) and the (((A-H empire)))
>>
>>133301496
Not even close to what was being talked about HrvatBre
>>
>>133301696
Nope croatia was created in 1940 as a puppet state before that it was banovina and before that it was never a state or a country...
Serbia was a country while byzantium was still a major role...
>>133301729
no thanks,would rather go with greeks..
>>
>>133302046
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia
>>
>>133301586
Exactly.Those who did not convert got their land taken away from them so the conversion really was so strong families can keep or gain more political and economic strength

>>133301664
It was a great country.They helped us, but we helped them too in ww1.The Bosnian regiment got the most awards for bravery than any other regiment in the entire k.u.k army

>>133301869
Atleasz you have some respect for my ethnical identity.I appreciate it..Thank you.
>>
>>133301597
I'm not denying you this. However to state life was good under the A-h empire is delusional
>>
>>133302254
In Bosnia it was surely better than the Turks
>>
File: serbitches being made.png (2MB, 1656x906px) Image search: [Google]
serbitches being made.png
2MB, 1656x906px
>>133302254
would you rather be under austria-hungary or turk ottomans?
>>
>>133298543

unite RS, Serbia and Montenegro, join EU, concentrate on economy/demogrphy/industry/military and after a couple of years, decades, when the geopolitical circumstances are allowing it ... liberate kosovo and finally constantinople
>>
>>133302389
Why is that even a question?
>>
>>133302447
How about you just leave this thread.We don't need Serbian mythology here.We are having actual discussions.
>>
>>133302189
So long as you would agree to crush all wahabists and if you don't go with the mainstream stance of ALL serbs ebil I trust you, we all were evil the ones who fell for the Jewish tricks became the worst. Question where'd your old man fight?
>>
>>133302469
because serbshits think they're not turk rape babies and try to shame croats because of austria-hungary
>>
Here's a suggestion.......Replace that lame flag with this!
>>
>>133302120
what about the medieval states of croatia and bosnia before the ottomans came? Does that mean nothing to you?
>>
>>133302389
Please stop being disgusting you aint a Turk who needs to quench his inferiority complex with pictures of balkan women being raped.
>>
>>133299782
>and how old is Serbia by your account?
cca 13.8 billion years
>>
>>133302649
Idk about the rest of Serbians, but I'm from vojvodinia and I got no Turk genes or resemblance. Green eyes, blonde hair and tall frame.
>>
>>133298778
>there will be no mixing religion with politics so no problem.
except all muftis are politicians acting in interest of spreading radical islam and sharia laws see zukorlic
>>
>>133290249
No.
>>
>>133302926
>Green eyes, blonde hair and tall frame.
You're not a Slav.
>>
>>133302926
>I'm from vojvodinia
>no Turk genes or resemblance
well no shit, it was magyar land until the 20th century
>>
>>133298238
>eternal (((serb))) tries to d&c ethnicities once again
you serbs would side with jews and slaughter your own kin who happen to be muzzie
>>
>>133290249

It wouldn't work, but the foundation would have to be that elites within the political apparatus would have to be dedicated to the Yugoslav identity.

The main problem of Yugoslavia was that since it's inception it consolidated power in Belgrade and the strong military tradition and culture in Serbia lead to their dominance over the other groups in the military who then moved onto the political sphere.
>>
>>133303014
Shiiitttt, my family tree as far as it can go back is from Vojvodina
>>
>>133302649
I don't think anyone in the Balkans is a turk rape baby nor am I saying you got cucked by A-H. If you get that mad with only me stating that I find your stance on Croatian sovereignty hypocritical then please refrain from arguing me.
>>
>>133302659
GAS yourself
>>
>>133303129
Northern Vojvodina? The center and south is pretty much majority Serbian by this point.
>>
>>133302643
He was on the Bosniak side.Defending his home (Sarajevo) at just 17 years old.And yes he was defending his home since the city was under siege.
>>133302649
They like to do that a lot
>>133302659
No
>>133302670
According to all knowing Serbs both if those were rules by "serbian dinasties" so they were part of Serbia
>>133302927
Nah I know a few muftis who generally want peace and good being for all Bosnian citizens.Some are islamists and they should just die.
>>133303089
There is so many things wrong with this statement that I won't bother pointing it out
>>133303213
We can help him
>>
>>133290249

this is where you belong

>>>/int/77057344
>>
>>133302189
Hey so Bosnian friend. My question still stands. You said that your old man fought with armije BiH, so my question is where did he fight.
>>
>>133303167
>I don't think anyone in the Balkans is a turk rape baby
t. delusional serb
>>
>>133290529
Don't forget to outlaw the capitalism
>>
>>133298778
>Now I personally think they are muslim Serbs.We generally dislike them here (from my experience)
Zar niste vi vecinom muslimanski Srbi?
Probaj da odgovoris razumno nije b8 pitanje.
>>
>>133300785
Why?
>>
>>133303409
Brings a tear to my eye, my dad sieged bellowed Sarajevo.I hope that doesn't insult you not trying to. My uncle died a week before the Dayton accords were signed. What a retarded globalist war.
>>
>>133302607

kek "mythology"

even a liberated constantinople is more realistic than a new yugoslavia

fuck you yugo cucks ... especially the serb ones should be shot, after all the croat/muslim betrayals/genocides only in the last 100y, no sane serb could imagine giving those untermenschen another chance
>>
>>133290249
It wouldn't
>>
>>133303761
No, socialism and statism is what brought us to our demise.
>>
>>133303683
If you mean where as in what place, I am not entirely sure, they moved him around the country.I know he was in Sarajevo for some time, he was also supposed to go to Banja Luka for the final fight but then the (((Dayton agreement))) was signed
>>133303761
Don't forget socialism is disfunctional

>>133303788
Ne nismo i imaju jasni dolazi koji upucuju na to

>>133304087
Who knows, our dads might have been shooting eachother.Fucking mindblowing.

>>133304092
I am not a Yugocuck.I hate Titos Yugocuckia.
>>
>>133303862
Heresy and stuff. Cathos really despised everyone who's not following the Church.

Also to add to the discussion on why bogomilists converted more easily - I've read that Bogomilism had a lot of similarities to Islam so it wasn't that difficult to fathom e.g. both claim that Jesus wasn't a God.

>>133303409
aj da ne klikam sve ove postove, svaka ti dala. drago mi je da nisu svi bošnjaci zatucani majmuni
>>
>>133291087
This

>>133290249
Get rid of the serbs/dont include them
>>
>>133303700
>kek better than being turk vassals for 4 centuries

t. delusional Hrvat
>>
>>133303347
Idk I think it's from a town called rivica, don't know much else
>>
>>133295625

That's a understatement if i ever heard one. What town are you from?
>>
>>133304450
so you would rather be a turk rape baby
got it my brother
>>
>>133304349
Za razliku od mnogih Bosnjaka, ja objektivno gledam historiju i pravim zakljucke na osnovu datih informacija.Komunizam je mnoge zaglupio.
>>133304539
Sarajevo brate moj
>>
>>133303862
if by why you mean why did the others church hate them, the answer is because they deemed the Bosnian church as heretics. The church itself was independent and was a mix of christianity and the local pagan beliefs. Picrelated are the tombstones specific to the Bosnian church.
>>
>>133304181
Oh yeah, VIA, IMF, NATO...the alphabet soup had nothing to do with anything

http://www.michaelparenti.org/yugoslavia.html

Read nigga read!
>>
>>133304597

and you want to claim that noone cares about religion in your godforsaken town
>>
just kill croatia and bosnia.
croatians only life force is based on tourism and bosnia doesn't even exist.
>>
>>133304667
*CIA
>>
>>133302189
Like a 100 of Bosniak Muslims fought alongside Hungarian and Croatian irregulars when Austria (!) decided to take Burgenland from us after WW1. We BTFO'd them and managed to get back the city of Sopron and like 20 Hungarian and Croatian villages near the border. You guys are pretty okay in my book.
>>
>>133304693
Same ones who go to mosques regularly go out to drink as well. Such is life. Fact is, religion is being shoved down people's throats because tourism and pandering to rich Arabs yaddayadda.

Oh, and, they know - more religion = more votes = less angry folk
>>
>>133304599
Exactly.The Bosnian chruch was different in many ways.They did not call Jesus a God, they owned small and humble pieces of land, they did not intervene in politics very much and did not take taxes.Pretty nice if u ask me.
>>133304693
I said NOBODY USED TO back in Yugoslavia.Niw it's a bit more complicated.
>>133304700
How about you kill yourself
>>133304758
Thanks dude.Bosniaks fought on many fronts,including the Italian and Russian ones.Not to brag, but we are pretty good soldiers.
>>
>>133304700
Worked for you really well the last time you've tried.
>>
>>133305036
Fucking this
>>
>>133305096
Worked for them every single time in history.Just like any war they fought.
>>
>>133304298
Kek, true. Tbh though I really have to say ive been able to really start to like bosniaks recently, you guys have always treated us better then Serbian Serbs ever did. After the war my family fled to Serbia where life was literal hell no Serbs cared for us they looked done on anything affiliated with Bosnian Serbs, but then whenever someone mentions the war they automatically start defending us and call us holy warriors. Tbqh I hate the Serbian Serbs who live to see a greater Serbia, just as I hate any other balkan person who wants greater whatever.
>>
>>133304379
Show flag before talking.
>>
>>133305238
Pretty nice of you.You have my respect.You seem like a decent person.But you know,there will always be war.Such is life my friend.
>>
I swear this gay flag update is the worst thing ever.It gives a chance for cucks to hide behind a false flag so they can talk shit on niggers while being a simultaneously being one.
>>
File: IMG_0500.png (202KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.png
202KB, 750x1334px
Daily reminder that Croatia is a black mans Disneyland and should be annexed by Serbia immediately.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
>>
>>133305623
***While simultaneously being one***
Shit
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (86KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
86KB, 1024x550px
>>133305636
>>
File: IMG_0504.jpg (212KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
212KB, 720x1280px
>>133305736
>>133305636
>>
File: 1498578869676.jpg (307KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498578869676.jpg
307KB, 800x800px
>>133305043
>How about you kill yourself
bosnia is a joke.
i have a lot of bosnian friends that have issues with muslims but are too big of a bitch to do anything.
that is basically most of bosnia, a lot of bars can't even play the music they want since ahmed will threaten you to kill your family if you don't play his favorite song.
fuck you, you know that this is the truth, don't even deny it.
>>133305096
pic related you fucking madjar.
your girls are on full force fucking serb males, i hope the EU is treating you nice, since you know what would happen to you without the EU gibs.
>>
>>133305636
I agree.Serbia cannot be invaded by invaded by niggers.That happened centuries ago.
>>
>>133305465
Of course man.
>>
>>133305043

yes they did, the whole fucking countryside was religious if not only because it was the ethic custom of X people.

the city / village relations and bratsvo jedinsvo which was enforced after the war was the main cause of the collapse.

iv been on pol since it was just news and before that on int and exyu and before in general on 4ch and in all these years i realized one thing in these numerous discussions

segregation and xenophobia is better than war, you have to let people BE any way they are for progress to be achieved.
>>
>>133290249

Na, once is enough.
>>
>>133304092
>Live in the same country with Croats for 800 year
>exactly one case of them turning against us, and even that resulted in one battle and no massacres of civilians
I don't think Croats are the problem.
>>
>>133290249
kill all croats
>world peace
>>
File: IMG_0502.png (198KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.png
198KB, 750x1334px
>>133305788
>>133305736
>>133305636
>>
>>133305834
Where do youe friends live?In some wahabbi villiage?
>>
File: IMG_0498.png (171KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.png
171KB, 750x1334px
>>133306048
>>133305788
>>133305736
>>133305636
>>
>>133305036

that's irrelevant since they follow their ethnic custom and are by default different from their neighbors

that being said its ok as long they dont meddle in other peoples affairs which they do more often than not
>>
>>133306090
no, they live in muslim serbia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU
>>
>>133305834
>your girls are on full force fucking serb males
refrain from acting like a nigger, no reason to push the stereotype so that other Serbs like me look bad.
>>
>>133305916
>segregation and xenophobia is better than war, you have to let people BE any way they are for progress to be achieved.
I agree
>>
File: IMG_0497.png (166KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.png
166KB, 750x1334px
>>133305636
>>
>>133305968
Of course you think of them favorably you were their overlords however Croats reject evidence of this for some reason.
>>
>>133305834
>but are too big of a bitch to do anything.
says a fucking chet who has never seen a real weapon in his life.
you fuckers are the worst, if you're so mighty and brave, why don't you go down to kosovo and defend your rightful clay?
>>
>>133306255
you literally are living n canada and are talking about nationalism.
you left your shitty country for the money so odjebi.
>>
>>133306252
You know everybody hates these people do you? Not to mention our goverment is fighting against them as much as they can.You have no idea about everything.You are just a Turk rapebaby nigger.I am done talking to you since your autism is off the charts.You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>133306285

that again implies the breakup of this country which i would love to witness in my lifetime
>>
>>133306554
Sadly, you might
>>
>>133305834
Nice Pepe, but its factually wrong, Serbs were settled into Voivodina in the 18th century by the Habsburgs to guard the borders and because the region was devastated after 150 years of warfare. But we have Serbian settlements in the middle of the country from the 15th century as well when you fled here from the Turks.

I used have some respect for you even though we were historical enemies, but nowadays you are acting as fucking cucks with the refugees and you have a Lesbian prime minister proving that Bulgaria is the only Orthodox Balkan nation worthy of any respect.
>>
>>133306285
AGREE
>>
>>133305834
Prove the bar thing. Achkmeds don't want to go even near those places.

Generally, people are cool out here with religions. As much as I don't like their ideology, I have a few wahabbi acquaintances and they are generally nice, down to earth folk, work a shit job and provide for the family like everyone else in the country. I'm very well aware that there are crazed idiots and is why I would do something to reduce it's influence personally. As for other Bosniak Muslims... they generally are chill folk who don't take religion as a hate material, they condemn ISIS and harsh conservatism and look at the kinder sides of Islam. Take the facts from a Bosniak dude who tries to look at stuff objectively or go study behaviour of klix commenters.
>>
>>133306518
>turk rape baby
this is the point where all your arguments are ignored since your only knowledge is based on internet memes, kill yourself
>>133306446
yes i legally own a gun and who are you quoting?
>defend your rightful clay?
the world doesn't work that way you fucking kosovar. go sing some more about your BEST FRIEND USA
>>
>>133306734

its not sad it would be progress
>>
>>133306472
Didn't leave for those reasons, I left because are land was taken from us by Saudi scum, we moved to Serbia your people treated us like complete shit I have no clue why either. We were the worst of the worst their, we moved here in a Serb community and life is far better then anything you could see in the Balkans, nevertheless though I am looking for a job within in Serbia or bosnia because I am proud Serb and hate the way Canadians live, far to much degeneracy here.
>>
>>133306807
All you said is true but do not even bother trying to speak normally with this brainwashed cuck.He will reject all your arguments and just say "BoSniAKS WUz SurBS n sheEEIT"
>>
>>133306472
Not all of us left for money. Some folks got the Solzhenitsyn treatment; kicked out for not buying communism and trying to practice Orthodoxy.
>>
>>133306996
Why ? I mean, not condemning, but would like to hear what's your idea about it.

Oh and, something something since 17th century there wasn't more than 50 years of peace in Bosnia. Likely to happen.
>>
>>133306421
They had authonomy, the title of the Ban which was the second most powerful person after the King, their nobles retained their privileges and had the same rights as the Hungarian nobles, and many of them had a dual identity, like the Zrinskis. We had an army which could protect them from Venice, they had ports so it was quite a mutually beneficial relationship between us.
>>
>>133306985
>claims Bosniaks are muslim Serbs
>give me shit for using a meme
Do you realise what a self contradicting retard you are Mustafa?
>>
bosanci and hrvati know what time it is.
fuck you all, you nazi boot lickers and you muslim serbs. good night
>>
File: consider.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
What if you just created a trade/military bloc, and kept your individual cultures and shit

Why is this such a hard concept?
>>
>>133307597
Possible, but (((someone))) doesn't allow that.
>>
>>133307532
Good night rape baby

And to the rest of you cucks good night.Nice thread we had.Sieg Heil.
>>
>>133306472
Also I come back to Bosnia regularly so Id say I'm just as serb as you are. My first language was Serbo-Croatian, didn't learn English till I was 6 acutely. And I denounce the cucked Serbs here who want to stay and live as diaspora.
>>
>>133307597
Messed up ethnic lines, too many historical grudges and generally a rather temperamental attitude. The Balkans were always a clusterfuck and making a Serbian dominated state out of it after WW1 didn't really improve the situation.
>>
>>133307669
Whats wrong with letting RS and Herzegovina seperate?
Wouldn`t it just be better if there were no ethnic tensions nobody fucking likes the Federation.
>>
>>133307532
>>133307669

RIP Anons
19??-2017

Kidnapped by Baba Roga while sleeping,
Sold to gypsies.
>>
>>133307266

what love do people from sarajevo have for the people of mostar or banjaluka, or even zenica or tuzla which most view to be beneath them.

you can swap it in genaral but you might get the point. Here we are just about ~3.5 million that is nothing

the village mentality is engrained in the cities due to the accelerated displacement post ww2 and the recent war

the serbs are at least honest about the disolvemnt, patrialy the croats in the south.

the thing that drives bosniaks is a illusion of unity under their majority rule under the current constitution.

where does that lead all the people here, nowhere. There will always be friction because you are forced to compromise on everything.

id rather see everything fall apart so that every group can try to make their own progress from an even point sometime in the future.
>>
>>133307366
>They had authonomy, the title of the Ban
Yes to extent but.. The ban consisted of small parts of modern day Croatia, Hungarian appointed bans could only be elected, the parliament was one sided and often the Hungarians would impose new ministers if the rooster didn't fit their agenda. Also 50% of the Croatian domestic tax went to the Hungarians, also most of the limited ports Croatia had were to be give as Hungarian land. So If you mean autonomy as a total puppet then ya sure.
>>
File: b1nobg.png (957KB, 1361x944px) Image search: [Google]
b1nobg.png
957KB, 1361x944px
we /SFRY/ now
>>
>>133290249
protip:it wont
>>
>>133307597
We've agreed to this ameritard
>>
File: mr bones.jpg (58KB, 899x811px) Image search: [Google]
mr bones.jpg
58KB, 899x811px
>>133307963
So you're going to keep squabbling amongst each other while massive power blocs threaten you from all sides?
You realize that the term "balkanization" is now used as a synonym for neutering the power of a region

For fuck's sake, get over it. You don't have to live together, just act together.
>>
>>133290249
Why not just split up BiH between Croatia and Serbia?
And then allow Kosovo to join Albania, give Vojvodina back to Croatia, let Istra be with whoever they want and try facilitate negotiations so Slovenia can finally be Austrians like they've always dreamed about
>>
>>133303021

turks reigned for 150 years over hungary and croatia, hrvoje
>>
>>133307971
>Whats wrong with letting RS and Herzegovina seperate?
then what's wrong with kosovo and sandzak separating from serbia?
>>
>>133307971
Separation of the either leaves the other people a minority in the other country. Everyone loses the claim to the land that's outside of the country. Also, tough for it to happen anyways, it's going to cause a war and a likely return to the same B&H that we have now. You gotta think of the greater scheme of things, it's not about national pride or religion, it's about foreign interests. Nobody wants a war here, only wanted ones are the people who hate their lives and want to leave to be cheap workforce for the west. Basically, it would be a complete shitfest. I'm not gonna say anything about the economy of either since I know jacks shit about it.

Oh, and Herzegovina is simply a region without defined borders. If you are thinking of Canton X, it is worthless anyways. It would just mean less Croats in the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton which is already (I think, not 100% sure) Bosniak majority.
>>
>>133308379
No way Vojvodina to Croatia, are you retarded
>>
>>133308147
>Parliament
>Ministers
You seem to be talking about the XIXth century, our relations got soured in that time period, though our compromise in 1868 fixed that a bit, but it was still not as great as it used to be, but that's what nationalism gets you. As far as I know only Fiume was explicitly Hungarian territory.
But no, they weren't total puppets, though I assume thats what they taught at schools in Yugoslavia. Just like how Slovaks learn about the evil Hungarian oppressors nowadays, which was pretty much bullshit. And don't even get started on the Romanian interpretation of history.
>>
>>133308142
Good points. I'm not completely convinced on the Sarajevo supremacy thing, but then again, lots of things have changed since I moved from there.

Way you put it, separation would be good as a new start, but some wounds won't heal as fast, and knowing Balkans, new ones will open soon enough. I guess we will have to see what's going to happen in the future, but my honest prediction is that shit will stay like this for a while. Reason - it is within the interest of the west to have all 3 peoples unhappy and eating shit.
>>
>>133308709
This man knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>133308444
You mean Turks made Croatia and Hungary a warzone between them and Austria for 150 years and made the then independent Transylvania their vassal state? We didn't came under Turkish rule like the rest of the Balkans did, and most areas got severely depopulated after the wars ended. That's why some many Serbs got settled into Southern Hungary (same about the Schwabs who used to live there before you deported them).
>>
Look you guys, I understand you are all very proud of your nations. But I seriously think that this could work if you all accepted Hungary as the leader.

Hungary is the best of you lot, and you all know it
>>
>>133309359
Just trying to think rationally and get as many people to use their brains. It's not as dark as it seems imho, a bright future is quite possible but not likely to happen.

Anywhore, was a fun thread. Glad to see that there are folk who can actually debate, and I never thought I would see it on 4chan. Good night and peace out
>>
>>133309811
We are not even a Balkan country.
>>
>>133308974
No Magyar.

Ban Rauch prepared a new electoral law that was imposed by the king on October 20, 1867; it reduced the number of elected representatives to 66 and increased the number of unelected ones (the so-called virilist members). In the election held from November 19 to December 23, 1867, the People's Party won only 14 seats, and Rauch's Unionist Party obtained a majority in the Sabor. Although many Croats who sought full autonomy for the South Slavs of the empire objected to that arrangement, that questionable session of Sabor confirmed the subordination of Croatia to Hungary by accepting the Nagodba on 24 September 1868

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian%E2%80%93Hungarian_Settlement

Furthermore before the creation of the ban of Croatia, Croatia as an entity enjoyed very little of its proper land. They lived under a Hapsburg and Austro-Hungarian administration was only allowed, self rule was not.
>>
>>133309998
Cya lad have a good night.
>>
>>133305968

this is a white mans therad, Zoltan

fuck off to tunguzia or where ever the fuck you left your yurt, untermensch
>>
>>133310764
Lmao the face when your number one friend doesn't like you
>>
>>133308535

muslims...
>>
>>133308974

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary

steppe peoples education
>>
>>133309432

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary

steppe peoples education
>>
File: ahhh yaaa.png (23KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh yaaa.png
23KB, 577x559px
>>133290249
KEKslavia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>133309998
Laku noc
>>
>>133290249
Reinstall monarchy.
>>
>>133314653
I like this flag
>>
>>133314653
As long as it would be a minarchist monarchy, that would have no cultural affiliation I don't see why not.
>>
>>133315455
the Turkish crescent has to go tho, Bosnian shield instead.
>>
bump desu
>>
>>133290249
No Slovenia and it would work just fine.
>>
>>133318703
mountain jews are better than turk serbs
>>
>>133318908
Not really.
>>
>>133318976
care to elaborate? it was literally serbs fault that yugoslavia broke up
>>
Guys, you can babble here until the end of time, but it's not happening without another Tito.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.