[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save them /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cathitler.jpg (26KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
cathitler.jpg
26KB, 400x522px
So many young white kids are either really trashy idiots or white gangsters around my area. They idolize Niggers and their shit tier music. They promote degeneracy within their social circles. I fucking hate being a twenty something year old white male surrounded by useful idiots. I'm trying to bring some of them back to reality with the redpills provided by you anons I've collected over the years. Is all hope lost for those who are not self aware? What do anons? How do we wake up the fellow members of the white race falling into the jew and culture trap that is surrounding us in the modern age. Nobody enjoys classic literature, nobody enjoys classical music. Their brain dead zombies who only participate in hedonism. I work hard, learn new things daily, fill my brain with useful information, workout (surf, hike, lift weights), go shooting, etc. I have a few tattoos from my late teenage years but that's my only degenerate aspects, even those are tasteful compared to the average tattooed persons. How do we inspire others to improve themselves? Is all hope lost?
>>
Ask them if their degenerate lifestyle brings them happiness. Not hedonistic pleasure, but happiness, as there's a difference between the two.
>>
>>133286129
There are plenty of polish 20 somethings that are quite redpilled desu

also check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDmVABJwfkk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyeqpAOpaSA

they are meant to be the political party with the largest social media following according to the BBC.

In other words we are already in the right place doing the right thing.
>>
>>133286129
>tattoos
Into the gas chambers you go.
>>
>>133286967
These videos make me proud of my mothers polish heritage. I'm in America and the mass majority of local conservatives are not similar.

>>133286863
I will try this.
>>
>>133287449
I regret them. If you think you can save the west without my help so be it. Considering removal when I have some extra money, don't want destroy my skin in the process though.
>>
>>133287930
>These videos make me proud of my mothers polish heritage. I'm in America and the mass majority of local conservatives are not similar.

here is the BBC article about Britain first, it is propaganda meant to paint them as anti polish, they have never been anti polish because polish people aren't islamic and aren't blowing up our kids...

They tried the same shit just after the referendum result, apparently some drunken pub brawl involving a polish man was a racist attack and highlighted the ill effects of the referendum vote...

FUCK I HATE LIBERAL MEDIA PLS GOD BURN THEM!
>>
>>133288892
forgot the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632
>>
>>133288235
I'm just kidding senpai shit happens, at least you came around.

I find just doing the best you can to be a shining beacon of conservative, traditional values is one of the best ways to sway others. Offer advice without being preachy.
>>
>>133289071
this.
>>
>>133289071
>>133289198
This is what I do on a daily basis. I don't stir shit in my local community. I don't paint conservatives or those who share our viewpoints with a bad image. I uphold my morals and make sure I am prepared as best as possible for ANY outcome. I try and inspire my family, friends, and acquaintances with my actions. If anyone is interested in my thought process and feelings about the world I help them along the path. Thanks guys. Just sucks seeing so much potential get wasted in the average person here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.