[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS AMERICA THE BEST CONTINENT?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: bestcontinent.jpg (39KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
bestcontinent.jpg
39KB, 500x316px
>the best culture
>the best cuisine
>the best cities
>no muslims
>no crime
>good economy
>good places to visit as tourist

Why don't europoors have that?
>>
File: bestpeople.jpg (60KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
bestpeople.jpg
60KB, 680x453px
>muh favelas
Only 1% do the population lives there, pic related is the average house in Brazil.

>muh crimes
Only if you are walking in a designated murder district
>>
File: average house.jpg (101KB, 1280x703px) Image search: [Google]
average house.jpg
101KB, 1280x703px
>>133281915
Wrong pic
>>
>>133281649
God damn I fucking hate macacobrlol.
You're wrong that country name is America. Also keep in mind that our country used to be called United States of Brazil during the "first republic".
Please go back to shithole chan or the normiebook you came from and never come back.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwp6aTZbsr0
>>
>>133281649
the united states looks like that green bit in the middle of america hahahahaha
>>
>>133281649
They forgot alaska and hawaii in the USA
>>
>>133281649

>no crime

Sooo close of a good bait. You shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZiRI16fvQ
>>
File: 394820183840.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
394820183840.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>133281649
Why is the "America is a continent" meme only pushed by shitty favela dwellers? North and South America are separate continents. They're less connected than Europe and Asia, or even Asia and Africa. Both geologically and geographically speaking, Europe is as connected to Africa and North and South America are.

Shitty favela niggers want to group themselves in with civilized North Americans. You'll never see a North American pushing this "one America" meme unless it's a trolling leaf or favela mexican.
>>
>>133281915
>designated murder district

at least they're judenfrei
>>
This is moronic.
America is the short form (informal of course) for the United States of America.

It's just a short form, nothing more, get over it, commies!

I'm argentinian, and I can't stand so much ignorance from my own people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.