[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ideologies does he represent? >one of the top podcasters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rogan-1-1.jpg (758KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-1-1.jpg
758KB, 3000x2000px
what ideologies does he represent?
>one of the top podcasters in the world
>huge presence on youtube
>massive online crowd listening to his hundreds of multi-hour conversations with different guests but hearing him in all of them
what kinds of ideas is he promulgating through his platform?
>>
He folds to literal communists and bitches about Trump nonstop but his millionaire rapper friend shed some light when he talked about how him and Joe are just playing the retards and can use their armies of lawyers and accountants to move their money if the leftists destroy society.
>>
>>133280931
thinking for yourself
>>
He doesn't show his real views, only caters to the guests. Pretty obvious
>>
File: 1485379082060.jpg (20KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
1485379082060.jpg
20KB, 225x257px
>>133281242
>thinks for himself
>voted for gary johnson
>>
>>133280931
Manletism
Radical Centrism
Faux Intellectualism
>>
>>133280931
you're not a bad guy, Joe. I use to listen to all your shit but then it all kind of started to sound the same. Then I realized comics are losers. Not you so much as the kikes you bring on from time to time. You are a decent interviewer though, I'll give you that. Your show is only as interesting as your guest.

(Also thank you for getting rid of Redban. Idk what happened with you two but he is a faggot.)
>>
>>133280931
DUDE WEED LMAO

He's just another example of a burnt-out stoner who can't form an intelligent argument from all the drug use eating away at his brain cells.
>>
>>133280931
He mostly just panders to what his guests are talking about unless they are in anyway right leaning so I guess he's left libertarian. Near center though so not insufferable.
>>
>>133281493
but only like 3% of the population voted for him. does that not indicate the opposite of what you're implying?
>>
>>133280931
Whatever Jamie can pull up.
>>
>>133283586
He voted for him because he smokes weed and so does Gary Johnson.
>>
>>133280931
He is a centrist. A lolbertarian I would say
>>
Hes a socially libertarian left. Economic center-right but he doesnt understand economics it seems
>>
>>133283775
You forgot the most important attribute: Johnson isn't Clinton or Trump. Johnson was a safe protest vote. I bet it could have been anyone and the voting % would have been pretty much the same.

Seriously when the options are a giant douche and turd sandwich, you can either sit home and not to vote or vote something that makes the parties of douche and sandwich consider there was a huge population that neither really tapped on and it wasn't because the people never vote.
>>
>>133280931
Ideologically he leans towards whatever guest he had on if they're convincing. It was fun watching the Muslim redpills on the Gavin McInnes episode.

Joe Rogan doesn't think much about politics.
>>
I think he's generally stupid. He lets his guest speak which I like so I listen when someone interesting is on.

For his podcast to be so huge, he really gets some shit guests.
>>
>>133281323
>>133283401
he expresses his own views a lot
on today's podcast he called himself a "progressive slash libertarian"
but i think he's basically a bill hicks style quasi-anarchist revolutionary
>we don't need leaders
>all institutions are obsolete because of technology and the internet
>drop acid and realize that we're all one

>>133281242
that's his self-presentation, his main boogeymen are "rigid ideologies"
but at the same time he can't fucking stand hearing anyone criticize marijuana, to the point where he will derail a podcast for hours if it happens (see his last one with steven crowder)
>>
I heard him say in on cast that he doesn't believe in borders, so that told me all that I needed to know about his intelligence.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.