[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am speechless.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1499797957881.jpg (131KB, 640x804px) Image search: [Google]
1499797957881.jpg
131KB, 640x804px
I am speechless.
>>
s&h
>>
File: autistic screeching.png (436KB, 499x652px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.png
436KB, 499x652px
Wow.

Its almost as if he consulted with his lawyer and it turns out he has nothing to hide.
>>
File: Alex.png (225KB, 472x564px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.png
225KB, 472x564px
>>133279612
Logic? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
Why would Cernovich break a story if it would hurt Trump, this fag needs to quit stealing stories from people on twitter.
>>
File: 1499316422775.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1499316422775.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>133279902
Hes a fucking opportunistic Jew. He's not a journalist. And to top it all off he only supports Trump because he gets more money being "edgy"
>>
>>133279515

>This is the biggest crime in the history of American politics

Tad hyperbolic there, buzzfeed.
>>
>>133279515

If only.

We really need to start locking you chimps up.
>>
Ironically the meeting actually occurred on a Phoenix airport tarmac where the discussion was about children and golf. Later they all went back to their offices and cleaned their servers with bleach-bit to get rid of emails on yoga and recipes then took hammers to their cell-phones. That's all he has to say and the press will have no issue with the meeting.
>>
>>133279515
Wow, it's literally nothing.

Getting sleepy, I'm turning in for the night, suggest we all do the same. Get a fresh start in the morning.
>>
It was her turn!

Russia, Russia, Russia!
>>
>>133279612
Lol, Trump Jr. actually went through with his transparency, and now the media is shitting bricks because they can't spin his words for months now.
>>
>>133279515
In the US people's lives get ruined for far, far less. Some don't even really commit a crime BUT have the intention to. D.T. Jr had all the wrong intentions
>>
Let's play the "Name That Crime" game! As this does not fall into the "contribution" category under campaign finance law, please use a non-debunked theory.
No takers huh?
>>
historians might correctly note the out of control hyperbole of our time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.