[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on attraction. I know what has been pushed by ((((((them)))))),

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on attraction.

I know what has been pushed by ((((((them)))))), but what is the science to this. Give me shit like wide hips for child birth, symmetry for bone stability, etc.
>>
>>133277165
having a completely different immune system. because better fighting diseases.

source by eharmony and many other dating sites

is #1 decider biologically.
>>
>>133277676
>crohns is autoimmune
>mismatch diseases

balance
>>
>>133277854
a disease is a disease. it will but you on the gene pool side line, need good health or you are thrown out quickly from all top teir picks. basically they know your immune system is shit.
>>
>>133278316
So in practice, we would measure scent?

My point was that too much of an immune response is just as bad as little. What other classifiers do we have to support this? Scent is somewhat aggravating as well because perfume.
>>
>>133278616
>inb4 preprogammed

I can no longer tell what is ((them)) and what is me. Time to return to Nature.
>>
>>133277854
evolutionary mismatch is just a mutation waiting to adapt.

asked a more feild focused person, apparently our body don't "random" our genes we give to our children but select the best ones based on how we live our lives. our bodies also can adapt incrementally to an environment changing aspects based on wear or stress.

field is called epigenetics.
>>
>>133278763
It is 50/50 epi and pregenetics. See Anatomy of Violence. Or look up race mixing stats.

I agree, but it is "random" within our ability (inability) to measure it. This makes multimodal analysis more important.

God. I'm a fucking robot.
>>
>>133279121
cool. so one thing never got much in psych was social compatibility.

thoughts?
>>
>>133279373
As in five traits?

Makes sense, five sense so I can see that is a meaningful regression. The method is also well done, so I honestly think this would be an effective bridge from psych to neuro. Assuming a map from sensory perception to this language exists, it is likely the ability of two individuals to complement each other, initially with their sensory perception which is otherwise unmeasurable. Later, it developed into mental acuity but is likely still rooted their in these senses. Back in the day it was unwise for two people with poor eyesight to mate.

Today the issue is people are too complacent, and do not actively implement the traits, playing into the fake world. This is why visual cues can be helpful lol. Might have to take the hit and marry an automaton instead of a conscious woman.
>>
File: 1492180048951.jpg (232KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492180048951.jpg
232KB, 1440x900px
Facial symmetry between the two cortex implies low stress and thus high stability and wealth. Physically fit and slight tan implies active healthy lifestyle and likeliness of passing the same onto kids and security of a long life due to lower risk to disease. Lack of fat is much the same. The 'THICC' meme is Jewish normalization on two parts. It makes the fatties go for black men because they can't get a real white man, and also it subliminally promotes girls sticking their butts out in an arch as if they were in heat (showing bunny tail) to break down the nuclear family via promiscuity.
>>
File: ThinkingPepe.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingPepe.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>133281313
Thank you anon. Can I hit you up for some sauces? I like to read.
>>
>>133277165
are you asking for general attraction, attraction for human mating purposes, or are you trying to kill a cat?
>>
>>133282718
human mating
>>
>>133277165
Men are attracted to looks, then personality and character comes in later. Women care almost entirely about the social status and and pre-selection of a man. What does this mean? Women like the leaders, the alphas, that run society and make decisions for those lacking the courage to lead themselves. The best thing you can do to be better with women is to better your leadership qualities.

When it comes to "looks", women just want a man who she feels can protect her and raise good children. Being tall, physically fit, and free from illness is very important, however this is all secondary to the social status (discussed above).
>>
>>133277165
There are sexual dimorphisms in humans. Women and men have different features and as Attraction is meant to draw the two together these differences are what are used as markers.
>Larger eyes, wider hips, higher body fat % for women
>More muscle, taller, facial hair, more muscle for men.

It's all pretty basic.
>t. A biologist
>>
>>133283264
Thank you anon, but I am not worried about my own status, God blessed me and I'll get whatever woman I want.

It is for the kids.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4P1i9gBOHk
>>
>>133282921
ok, well part of why I mentioned social comparability was that intelligence and the ability to problems solve are also factors in attraction. to include predatory behaviors and violence.

this leads to the "sub-dom" game in attraction with females acting ignorant to attract males under the pretense of determining worth.

this is also boosted by the fact estrogen(primary female sex hormone) causes submissiveness and testosterone causes hyper aggressiveness.

as a negative factor it can lead to females submitting to harmful conditions in threat of a hormonal male. or cause males to act in lewd aggressive manners culminating to rape on their spectrum.

typically under educated individuals act more on their emotions, hence high black rape statistics.
>>
>>133282357
I don't have sauce, just tidbits picked up along the way and formulated using common sense.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.