[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being red pilled sucks, i just want to enjoy my life and have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepenotize.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepenotize.gif
1MB, 500x500px
being red pilled sucks, i just want to enjoy my life and have fun and fuck roasties.....is being redpilled worth it if you dont have any friends who see the same way?
>>
>>133276434
Stop being a bitch
>>
File: 1499628212439m.jpg (194KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499628212439m.jpg
194KB, 1024x640px
I'm your friend, dude. Carry a 4 of clubs. Day of the rope soon.
>>
>>133276434
redpills are a spook
>>
>>133276611
oh ok
>>
>>133276434
Stop being a bitch
>>
Stop being a bitch
>>
>>133276929
thanks
>>
>>133276434
You can always try/ return to vidya...just don't go any further than 2014, that's when shit really hit the fan
>>
>>133277208
what do you mean? just go back in time?
>>
>>133276434
"Red pills" are subjective. For example, some people would see finding out the Jesus Christ story is not real as a red pill, while other would say they were red pilled when they "found out" the Jesus Christ story was true. Shut up about all this "hurr durr red pill" shit. It's a meaningless term.
>>
>>133276434
If being redpilled is making you lose friends, then you're going about it the wrong way. No one likes a proselytizer, especially one that sounds like a nazi fucko.

You're best to focus on making yourself a stronger and more independent person, and then imparting general wisdom to others. Don't tell them the truth-- give them the advice to figure it out on their own.

Also don't a loser.
>>
>>133276434
You sound like a woman.
>>
>>133277703
>>133277441

its not easy living in California, im so sick of marxist bull shit, but im seriously about to just take the yellow pill and start fucking asians
>>
>>133277441
t. someone who doesn't know the basic meaning of being redpilled.

Sure is summer in here
>>
>>133277951
If Asians are your thing, do it. The ideals and intelligence of a person is more important than the color. Asians are supposedly smarter, too. Just make sure you're with someone that is capable of original thought, and can concede to being wrong.

Just move nigger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.