[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WhatLiberalsThinkShouldHaveHappened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 41

File: JR.jpg (94KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
JR.jpg
94KB, 1200x675px
>Find out Russia wants to help Trump win
Hey dad, I just found out the Russians want you to win. So yeah, I guess you have to drop out. Clearly if you win now that would be treason. If we allow something to happen in the U.S. that we know Russia wants to happen, that's treason, right?
>>
Thank you for not mentioning what the Steele Dossier was.
>>
>>133271514

That is in no way, shape, or form the same as actively colluding with a foreign government to help your dad (and by extension, your political party) win. This type of retarded thought process is exactly why trump country (e.g. flyover america) is an economic wasteland full of dipshits while the coasts are cruising along just fine. Now get on your knees and kiss the yankee feet that keep your worthless cesspool afloat with our tax dollars, you NEET faggot.
>>
>>133271703
Yes, what he did was in no way, shape, or form the same as actively colluding with a foreign government. You're right.
>>
>>133271703
Nah, this is just the best talkingpoints they can come up with, it just shows how deep republicans are ready to choke on putins dick.
>>
>>133272250
keep pretending, it wont make this any easier for you in the end you have to justify your actions before your family and the country. If you like to suck russian dick keep doing it but dont call yourself american :)
>>
>>133272534
>A fucking german
>Talking about sucking dick
>>
>>133272635
stfu serbian shill
>>
>>133272250

>email explicitly says the russian govt wants to provide him with information to help his daddy win an election
>replies enthusiastically and sets up/attends a meeting

This isnt even mental gymnastics anymore. It's hard to imagine how someone could grow up to be as much of a cuck as you.
>>
What should he have done then? Not taken the meeting? Who would do that when they were promising dirt on Hillary?
>>
No, you agree not to take the meeting and inform the FBI
>>
>>133271703
>kiss the yankee
You aren't a yankee.
>>
>>133273199
but but look what hillary did, these cucks cant even understand how silly they look
>>
>>133273199
Still not a crime.
>>
>>133273294
Why? Only a complete idiot would do that.
>>
>>133273294
Wrong. At no point is the information presented as ill-gotten, only that it is sensitive.
>>
>>133273466
>conspiricy to commit treason is not a crime

maybe in russia it isnt but your not in russia ivan
>>
>>133273458

Hillary did the same thing with the Ukraine.

It isn't illegal in either case.

Calling people cucks hoping they won't bring any of that up makes you look like a desperate faggot.
>>
>>133273199
Who allowed the Russian attorney to enter the country? Obama admin had banned her from entry?
Just answer that one, and we can go from there.
>>
>>133271514
You know trump is baiting the media with this story then he is going to release her emails and podesta emails and bring down the entire pedo government deep state its going to be amazing empty swamp.
>>
>>133273694
doesnt matter if hillary did exactly the same its also a crime and should be prosecuted
>>
>>133273771
Something is definitely going on.
Jr's email would have been flagged by IC, due to names and content.
We already know there was some 'questionable surveillance'.
Evelyn Farkas stated on TV that the WH was keeping the HRC campaign up to speed.
Fusion GPS involved in setting up the meeting.

Why didn't the DNC run with this story before the election?
>>
>>133273867
Remember the Clinton foundation took donations from Russia to gain exclusive access to Bill Clinton or did you forget that came out during the election.
>>
File: thinking.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>133271703
>This type of retarded thought process is exactly why trump country (e.g. flyover america) is an economic wasteland
But these two things are not connected in anyway nor are they economic wastelands.
Also there was no crime or collusion in these emails either. Getting dirt on political opponents is normal. Hillary tried to use Ukraine to get Trump as well, but no one cared because thats normal. Did you even read the emails?
>>
>>133272734
Suck my Bratwurst Ahmed
>>
>>133274060
like I said I dont care if its clinton or trump if anyone works against the interest of the west they should be behind the bars
>>
>>133271514
Why are you trying to understand what they want? They don't even know what they want. Everything they do in regards to Trump is based on the fact that he once made them feel sad about themselves at some point and because that everything he does is evil and he needs to be thrown out of office the state of the nation be dammed.

And honest to God no one has still been able to explain to me why I should care who it is that exposes the wrongdoing and corruption of US politicians. I don't care if it was Charles fucking Manson who leaked all the emails documenting tbe corruption of Clinton and her campaign, I'd give him a God damn medal.
>>
>>133274000
this will story will either be forgotten by the media by the end of the week. or a leak will come out reveling what that damaging info was on Clinton.
>>
>>133274246
You dont even the money to make bratwurst bogdan.
>>
>>133273693
How is it treason?
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (174KB, 970x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
174KB, 970x1236px
Hey dad some Russian lady just gave a binder full of pics of that redhead spy who got deported eating out Hillary.
>>
>>133274000
Czech and maybe, just maybe they didn't lead with it bc there's not any super ultra mega deep state constantly surveying the trump campaign while obama and lynch wring their hands
>>
>>133274249
trump is working in the interest of the USA he has already done everything he said he would do during his campaign speaches. which is more then any politician ever. I cannot wait till the local government land grab near me as a national monument by Obama is turned back into public use so I can go dirt biking and 4 wheeling camping again on my public land.
>>
>>133274261
fuckin' partisan bitch.

Fuck you.
>>
>>133274437
Doesnt seem like your girls care desu Hans. They seem to be enjoying Croatian sausages during these hot hot summer nights
>>
>>133274546
by colluding with the country that sabotaged your election?
>>
>>133273693
>it's a lefties don't know what the definition of treason is episode
Let's add it to the list along with fascism, living within your means, and responsibility for one's actions.
>>
>>133274614
Nope. He's only working in the interest of himself and his butt buddies.

EVERYBODY that's poor and in the middle class are getting fucked.
>>
>>133274697
Millions of illegal !Mexicans voting in the election did more then a few memes from Russia and trump still won. imagine how big he would have won without all that voter fraud. they had to stop the state recounts because the ones that were recounted at the request of Jill Stein were finding more votes for trump.
>>
>>133274650
Jokes on your faggot I'm literally a registered Democrat.

Maybe next time don't run a neocon criminal and I'll consider for voting for your joke of a party again. Make sure the next person has some other qualifications other than possession of a vagina too please.
>>
>>133271514
He could of just treated the Russians like reporters and refuse to call them back
>>
>>133274770
Well I'm already getting fucked by social programs affirmative action illegal imagration and huge taxes that for those programs that don't benifit me. under the trump tax plan my taxes will go down I don't see a problem.
>>
>>133274697
>sabotage
That's a strong word. Is revealing a politicians illegal activity to the public really sabotage? If that's true, all of these leaks about how "Drumpf is finished" are certainly treasonous and media outlets who post them are enemies to the US.
>>
>>133274770
How do you figure? I'm poor and I would get a massive tax break under Trump's plan as well as no longer having to be forced to pay for unaffordable healthcare that I don't need.
>>
>>133274261
I'm not trying to understand what they want really. I'm just pointing out that their logic is flawed. They claim to be against what he did so that implies they would have had him do this instead, which is ridiculous.
>>
That's literally what Gore did in 2000 when someone offered him Bush's debate prep book, he called the FBI

Of course he also lost the electoral college so... really makes you think
>>
I used to think social programs were a good idea and actually helped people. but all they do is keep the poor poor and makes the middle class more poor. just look at failed California business is leaving faster then ever with increasing tax and regulation. soon it will just be mega rich living at the beach and a slave race of Mexicans.
>>
>>133275237
That's basically been the argument the entire time from these crazy people:
>Russia isn't allowed to reveal the corruption and illegal activity of our political class
t. Lefties and the MSM

Uh...why?
>>
>>133274770
but its going to trickle down anytime now, just wait

>>133274676
stop pretending to be croat bogdan, your a serb shill and a putin cocksucker.

>>133275008
Not even most republicans believe your voterfraud stories.

>>133275237
wikileaks had information from the RNC aswell and didnt report it. It the same story with watergate only by proxy-nation, if you think its ok that a foreign advisary decides over your elections they fine by me but dont call yourself an american because that not what your country stand for.

>>133275237
>all of these leaks about how "Drumpf is finished" are certainly treasonous

If you hate a free press maybe russia is a better country for you.
>>
>>133275420
remember when Gore sold his media empire to algezeria really makes you think.
>>
File: 1496600626230.jpg (94KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496600626230.jpg
94KB, 635x600px
>>133275067
This is what my Uncle Obungo would have done.
>>
OMG both sides, start working together already

Don't Americans see they need to focus on things that matter instead of pointing the finger at each other?

Threats to this world: famine, inequality, etc

Start bombing Pyongyang already, sheesh
>>
File: 1353984563266.jpg (72KB, 280x278px) Image search: [Google]
1353984563266.jpg
72KB, 280x278px
>>133274261

This guy gets it.

If our elites weren't corrupt fucking shitbags constantly screwing us over for their own benefit then the Russians would not be able to expose them for it.

I'm not going to welcome Ivan into my house, but I'll certainly take any verifiable intel he has against our mutual enemies
>>
>>133274770
Why is it the only people who say that Trump is fucking the poor and middle class over are upper middle class Democrats? Democrat talking points aren't even based in reality any more. They're just rolling around on the floor throwing a tantrum and screaming "It's for real this time. Trump is finished for real!"
>>
>>133275530
>soon it will just be mega rich living at the beach and a slave race of Mexicans.
Already is. That and corporate welfare niggers living off government handouts that they're given for being dumb enough to farm in the desert for which they use their Mexican slaves.
>>
>>133271514
https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr
>>
>>133275648
Ya they do and it has been proven do some research. Also tricke down must have worked under regan times were really good in the 80s my pops was making over 100k a year in construction. now you are lucky to be paid min wage with all the Mexicans. And ya I know he gave them amnisty I'm not saying all he did was right.
>>
>>133271703
NAFTA what
>>
>>133273581

It's what all previous campaigns did. In 2000 the Gore Campaign received tapes of Bush's debate prep anonymously and contacted the FBI.
>>
>>133275790
Only a small segment of the American population is still this furious from the election, and they post on the internet about it a lot. On the election night they were faced with two options, either realizing that most people don't like or agree with them that much, or believing that the election was stolen. It hurts their ego less to believe the latter. Let them grieve.
>>
>>133275817
Seriously. Like what the fuck goes through these people's minds; that offenders should be acquitted or forgiven for their crimes if the people who witnessed sad crimes are unpleasant? Do these people even have minds?
>>
>>133275648
Russia did not decide anything about the election. Russia did not like Hillary Clinton so they revealed some (100% true) illegal activities by Hillary Clinton, the fact that the information that was revealed led Americans to elect Trump over Clinton does not mean that Russia decided the election.

Also, I do not hate free press. I was showing how your idea of spreading leaks = treason is ridiculous.
>>
>>133273417
This, we Yanks are haughty pricks, but not about our Yankiness

Also, >>133271703 the West coast isn't Yankee, anything South/West of PA isn't Yankee
>>
>>133275790
>threats to this world: famine
We're reeeally trying, but those african tards are reproducing faster than our fucking cows
>inequality
We could do it faster if we weren't called racists/islamophobes every time we try to splve these issues
Also, where did "make the media a reliable news source" go?

>start bombing pyongyang already, sheesh
Sorry for not wanting to go to war with a fully militarized country
>>
>>133275854
The worst is the faír Obama housing vouchers my small town that was mostly white is now overrun with niggers bussed in from LA the program allows them huge rent check increases to diversify white areas. they are selling drugs and just nigging around all day. quality of life is decreasing fast.
>>
>>133276464
>>threats to this world: famine
>We're reeeally trying, but those african tards are reproducing faster than our fucking cows
Stop using a Mexican proxy Macron.
>>
Wasn't Hillary actively calling for war with Iran? Can you blame Russsia for not wanring another neolib shitfuck in the White House?
>>
File: 1492680512840.png (113KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1492680512840.png
113KB, 500x522px
>>133275648
triggered krautfag
>>
>>133276586
fiiiiine
>>
>>133271703

> This type of retarded thought process is exactly why trump country (e.g. flyover america) is an economic wasteland full of dipshits while the coasts are cruising along just fine.

Jesus, I can't tell if you're joking or not, nobody can be that stupid, right?
>>
>>133271514
he's done 4
>>
>>133275549
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him

No, you think this has to do with partisan politics, it is in no way ok if rep or dem to normalise a politcal process like elections to be decided by foreign goverments and interests.

>>133276089
Wher did all the contruction and manofactoring go? Do you think big business cares where they make their money, look at all the taxloopholes be trillions in offshore accounts etc. that all money that have been stole from your pockets.

>>133276364
So watergate in your mind was also ok, since it was 100 the truth that nixon gaint by breaking into the DNC offices? sry but a crime is a crime
>>
>>133276595
And she wanted a no fly zone in Syria in the areas the Russian Air Force was operating. In other words she was openly advocating for war with Russia. Some peacenik Democrat.

Fucking Christ I hate everything about what that pathetic excuse for a non-party turned into. Disgraceful.
>>
File: nothingburger.jpg (370KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
nothingburger.jpg
370KB, 1200x799px
>>133271514

>meeting someone is a crime
>>
File: mattis.jpg (58KB, 736x521px) Image search: [Google]
mattis.jpg
58KB, 736x521px
I'm really scared he's gonna get impeached now goys o noooo but wait mike pence then eventually MAD DOG MATTIS MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>133276926
>No, you think this has to do with partisan politics, it is in no way ok if rep or dem to normalise a politcal process like elections to be decided by foreign goverments and interests.
It absolutely is okay to normalize politicians being exposed for corrupt, illegal behavior, 100% of the time, no matter what the source. I literally could not care less where the info came from. Break the law and you deserve to be exposed; period.
>>
So if they were actively working with the Russian government all along, why would they need to resort to a bait-and-switch meeting with some rando lawyer they'd never heard of to get the goods on Hillary? Wouldn't Putin have just handed over the info long before then?
>>
>>133276926
The construction industry is large corporations now that benifit from tax loopholes and government programs on housing. they only hire the cheapest labor. this came about from liberal Democrat policy. It used to be many small companies and independent contractors. that's how it's supposed to work.
>>
File: FedAidtoStates_hi-res.png (527KB, 2708x2420px) Image search: [Google]
FedAidtoStates_hi-res.png
527KB, 2708x2420px
>>133276807
>>
File: REEEEEE.gif (930KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.gif
930KB, 220x165px
>>133273867
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>133276926
Hacking into the emails is a crime (actually it's debatable since the democrat freely gave away his password) but once the info is out, there is nothing wrong with using it.

Also, fuck you kraut, Nixon dindu nuffin.
>>
>>133276926
Oh also that's why trump hired top Jew was to close the offshore loophole on taxes and lower the tax rate to bring back all that taxable money to the USA mainland. obviously the other Jews will make a new loop hole but he is trying.
>>
>>133277212
^
>>
>>133277323
Why pay more into the system than you receive?
>>
>>133276600
If triggering feels this good trigger me more xD
>>133276595
>Im still in election-mode the post
>>133276114
no trumpkin is going to accnolage this
>>133277237
you underestimate your intel-agencies
>>
>>133271514
He didn't have to actually fuckin meet with them
>>
>>133277466
>Nixon dindu nuffin.

Literally true. The whole "the coverup is worse than the crime" meme only came about because Nixon had no part in the Watergate breakin and only participated in the witness tampering/evidence destruction stuff.
>>
>>133277505
This is where the libs whine oh he wants a to lower taxes on the rich. well ya mabe then they will actually pay them instead of exploiting every loop hole not to pay. a little bit of something is better then nothing. right now all the taxes are paid by lower middle class too poor or dumb to play the tax avoidance game.
>>
>>133277323
how the fuk does texas receive more federal aid than california, whenever texas has excess in state funds every year??
also california has 5x's as many people that receive welfare than texas, isnt welfare federal aid?
>>
>>133277935
>only participated in the witness tampering/evidence destruction stuff.
M8 that stuff is kind of called obstruction of justice..
>>
>>133277935
Funny how hillery was a lawyer in Watergate and they keep trying to make up a Watergate for trump.
>>
>>133278034
>isnt welfare federal aid?
No. A lot of it is state funded. Most of it in fact.
>>
>>133271514

Call the FBI? Don't go through with the meeting? Literally anything else?
>>
File: BXo65aJ.png (7KB, 657x169px) Image search: [Google]
BXo65aJ.png
7KB, 657x169px
>>133271703
>This type of retarded thought process is exactly why trump country (e.g. flyover america) is an economic wasteland full of dipshits

But rich people voted for Trump and the poor voted for Hillary
>>
>>133277848
>>133276114
>no trumpkin is going to accnolage this
"Acknowledge" that Trump does politics differently than losers like GWB? Sure I'll acknowledge that.

>you underestimate your intel-agencies
All the intelligence agencies have been leaking like crazy for months, deliberately enabled by Obama loosening restrictions on secret info. If there was smoking-gun proof of anything, it'd already be out.

>>133278079
That's the point. Without that phase Watergate would've just ended with some fired WH/GOP people and Nixon would've been fine.
>>
File: 1478573155515.jpg (236KB, 799x622px) Image search: [Google]
1478573155515.jpg
236KB, 799x622px
>>133277840
Because that's how federal government works. I pay taxes for federal programs that may benefit someone else's state more than mine. I ask that my government be responsible with my tax dollars, but sometimes we have to bail out MS or LA because their backwards ass populace votes in douchebags who know nothing about governing. I'm also in one of the most financially sound states, but I'm sure we'll be on the hook to save shit-holes like MO.
>>
>>133278181
I thought california was so drowned in debt though that the federal government had to send federal aid to pa for welfare.
also texas isn't drowned in debt at all, so it seems strange to me that texas would receive more federal aid, when each year texas has excess in state funds to take care of its own needs
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_tactics.jpg (587KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_tactics.jpg
587KB, 1629x2269px
>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. /pol/ doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get /pol/ to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so /pol/ no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize /pol/ and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire niggers.
>>
>>133278568
Congratulations, you are literally just as cucked as germany!
>>
>>133278579
No idea but if I had to guess they're just constantly rolling over that debt to continue servicing the debt and to pay for welfare, hence why they're drowning in debt.
>>
File: image.png (232KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232KB, 500x366px
>>133278706
At least No state taxes for me though...
>>
>>133277935
>witness tampering/evidence destruction stuff
Yeah, because that what people usually do when they dont commit a crime.

>>133277931
When putin opens his trousers any trump has to serf the dick sucking.

>>133278232
No mate that would make sense, since when would they do anything that makes sense?

Also they never ever meet with russians about incriminating infos...UPS

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him
>>
>>133271703

I think smug faggotry like this has more to do with why Trump won.
>>
>>133278877
why does texas receive more in federal aid when it has excess funds each year and isnt in debt, or at least, as much in debt as california?
>>
>>133271514
no, liberals think this should have happened

>gets email from dude saying russian governement is attempting to help his father get elected
>he informs the FBI

remember al gore notified the FBI when someone sent him info on Bush's prep for the debates.
>>
>>133278232
>Call the FBI?

Yeah they would listen to any crime Clinton committed and for the first time in 3 decades do something about it.
>>
>>133279069
>>witness tampering/evidence destruction stuff
>Yeah, because that what people usually do when they dont commit a crime.
Nixon's campaign people set the burglary up, not him personally. It's history you ignorant dipshit.

>>133279234
>Trump Jr. is not Al Gore

I feel so betrayed.
>>
>>133279234

>donna brazile giving hillary clinton debate questions in advance somehow isn't also an attempt to rig an election
>>
>>133271703
Coastal tax dollars, California......
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>133279231
Nigger I don't know, go look it up. Also federal funds are not related to whether or not a state's own finances are in order unless it's a bailout. You don't get more federal money for being in more debt.
>>
All I gotta say about Russia Paddy here has already sang:
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wlT9w26hAfU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>133279234
Why didn't Hillary call the FBI on Donna Brazile?
>>
File: state finances.jpg (748KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
state finances.jpg
748KB, 2550x1650px
>>133278579
>>133278877
>>133279231
Keep in mind, TX gets FEMA support during hurricanes, fed subsides for certain industries and NASA, etc.

It's MS, LA, GA, et al who eat up the federal entitlement program dollars.
>>
>Trusting the FBI
>>
>>133277936
>exploiting every loop hole not to pay.
First those loop holes arent mistakes it takes alot of money and lobbiest to implement them and they help the rich. Never heard of a postal worker having a offshore accounts.

2. Tax evasion is a crime, why would you lower their taxes and benefit them for commiting crimes? Close the loopholes and fine them for every cent that they stole.
>>
>>133279416
SO WHICH IS IT YOU FAGGOT

TRUMP FIRED COMEY '''ALLEGEDLY''' BECAUSE HE MISHANDLED HILLARY'S CASE AND WAS UNFAIR TO HER

YOU CAN'T BITCH ABOUT THE FBI GOING EASY ON HER THEN FIRE THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI FOR BEING TOO HARD ON HER
>>
the mental gymnastics you fellas are going through to defend someone colluding with a foreign government is really quite amazing
>>
>>133279798
ohh i see. I knew texas wasnt eating up entitlement programs and was wondering how the fuk texas was receiving more federal aid than california.
>>
>>133279948
You obviously have next to no clue how the US tax code is structured.
>>
>>133271703
Um... you do realize that trump won in a landslide every income bracket above 30k/yr? right?

the only people who voted for your candidate are welfare leeches who don't pay any taxes and people who live with their parents.
>>
>>133279966
>the mental gymnastics you fellas are going through to defend someone colluding with a foreign government is really quite amazing
the mental gymnastics you fellas are going through to equate trying to get some oppo from some rando lawyer who happened to be Russian and didn't have shit anyway with "collusion" and "treason" is really quite amazing
>>
>>133280275
>we didn't have any communication with russia
>oh btw we actually had a meeting with a russian lawyer providing information from the russian government sorry we just forgot lol

really makes you think
>>
File: 1490370076741.gif (4MB, 410x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490370076741.gif
4MB, 410x382px
>>133280026
Yup, some senators are also just better at "bringing home the pork."
>>
>>133276245
LOL, painful but true.
>>
why do these faggots keep lying about every instance of a clandestine meeting they had during the election with a russian national or representative of the kremlin after they have been told time and again to divulge every single one that happened?

why does jared keep retroactively filing his security clearance application (what is it 3 times now) instead of putting this all out the first time?

if these pukes had nothing to hide they wouldn't be acting so sheisty but here we are, and cucks like op keep swallowing
>>
>>133280403
- The lawyer wasn't from the russian government, she was just russian. Talking to russians is not a crime.
- The lawyer didn't have jack shit and the meeting was a bait and switch, so obviously even if there was some great hypothetical collusion conspiracy, this meeting wasn't a part of it.
>>
>>133279966
IDK flag bro I'd personally like to see some real court backed evidence
I don't take anything serious that comes from the TV or written press without thorough discourse taking place
>>
>>133280403
There would be nothing illegal about Trump Jr getting any information he wanted from anyone.
>>
>>133280944
>>- The lawyer wasn't from the russian government, she was just russian. Talking to russians is not a crime.

>"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras and they offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin."

>would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump

>would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump

>is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump
>>
Was there some info about a DNC operative with ties to the dossier setting up this meeting? Anyone got a source in that?
>>
>>133280944
>Talking to russians is not a crime.
Neither is talking to the Russian government point of fact.
>>
>>133280403
Its only treason if dems do it
>>133280195
>US tax code is structured
at least try to actually refere to anything written
>>133280995
free speech in soviet russia
>>
>>133281045
Guess you missed the part where that was all a lie and she was just trying to get political support for her adoption thing?
>>
File: TFhJu.jpg (46KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
TFhJu.jpg
46KB, 450x280px
>>133281175
keep repeating like a broken record
>>
>>133281202
The fuck are you even babbling about nigger?
>>
>>133281045

Weird that Fusion GPS paid someone to write that email that way
>>
>>133271514
>Liberals "let's get this russian group to get trumps group to talk to them and then we can say they're talking to russians

Brilliant!
>>
File: russiarussiarussia2.png (71KB, 264x220px) Image search: [Google]
russiarussiarussia2.png
71KB, 264x220px
>>133281383
keep repeating "TREASON!!!" and "COLLUSION!!!" like a broken record. Maybe it'll come true eventually.
>>
>>133281383
It's literally not. The New York Times said the same thing but if you'd care to contradict them I'd love to see you cite what law would have been broken.
>>
File: 1497216356379.jpg (76KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497216356379.jpg
76KB, 427x500px
>>133281408
babbling like in babylon?
>>133281625
play track 2
>>
>>133273693
>>conspiricy to commit treason is not a crime
I guess Democrats committed treason when they did the same thing by meeting Ukrainian officials to undermine Manafort and Trump. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>133280944

>The lawyer didn't have jack shit and the meeting was a bait and switch, so obviously even if there was some great hypothetical collusion conspiracy, this meeting wasn't a part of it.

at the bare minimum this meeting and the emails made it clear that a proposition and a statement of intent was made that the kremlin wanted to affect outcomes, and the campaign gave their support for that and established a correspondence

also the woman disputes don jr's narrative that she reached out to him and claims she was sought by the campaign for what she knew.
>>
The Democrats are getting desperate as shit now. They must have some huge skeletons to hide in the closet.
>>
>>133278270
It all seems pretty even to me.
>>
>>133281227
>Guess you missed the part where that was all a lie

does it matter if it was a lie if he went to the meeting seeking to collude with a hostile foreign government?

let me provide you with a similar example--if U.S. citizen is caught spying on us for russia, but instead is tricked into providing information to the CIA instead, are they not guilty of anything?

intent matters here.
>>
>>133281740
>play track 2
How about you cite a law you double nigger.
>>
>>133281746
>at the bare minimum this meeting and the emails made it clear that a proposition and a statement of intent was made that the kremlin wanted to affect outcomes, and the campaign gave their support for that and established a correspondence
I think the tinfoil is leaking chemicals into your brain, dude.
>>
>>133281746
>and the campaign gave their support for that and established a correspondence
Donald Trump Junior was not a member of his father's campaign.
>>
>>133279798
Stupid fuck posting entirely nonsequitor info to support his conclusions when relevant info has already been posted >>133277323 here
>>
>>133281742
Yeah, because the ukrainians hacked the us elections, ohhh boy
>>133281967
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest_in_the_United_States

stop fucking your cousins cleatus
>>
>>133282031
>>I think the tinfoil is leaking chemicals into your brain, dude.

that is exactly what the emails said though.
>>
>>133281905

this. Intent is prosecuted. Intent sends people to prison. don jr made it crystal clear to the world what his intent was in this email exchange, the outcome of the correspondence doesn't matter (plus we still don't know what the outcome was, shit just keeps turning up with these clowns and they only turn over a new rock at the 11th hour before a newspaper is about to do it themselves).
>>
>>133282135
Why can't more shills be like you? You actually have a slight sense of humor.
>>
Trump can urinate in my mouth all night and day -- please feed me DADDY -- GOD I LOVE TRUMP AND HATE HILLARY
>>
>>133282135
Stop being a subhuman nigger you bootlipped ape. You can't even begin to argue your faulty premise on its own merits.
>>
>>133281905
>does it matter if it was a lie if he went to the meeting seeking to collude with a hostile foreign government?
- Hypothetically accepting info from Russia isn't "collusion" any more than reading wikileaks was.
- Russia is only an "enemy" to you because it's politically convenient for you to think so. 5 years ago when Obama was debating Romney you would've said the exact opposite.

>>133282177
>"Russia wants Trump to win and has some info on Hillary. Wanna see it?"
>"Sure, how's wednesday?"

Literally so what?

Also, considering the whole story turned out to be bullshit, if anything this *dis*proves collusion.
>>
>>133282404
someone just got triggery niggerd
>>
>>133282291
Your covers blown.
>>
>>133282291
>Intent is prosecuted. Intent sends people to prison.
And what law was broken?
>>
>>133281834
The hugest skeleton of course being that they crafted the "Russia conspiracy" narrative as far back as January 2016.

It's interesting that a woman who isn't connected to the Russian government but IS connected to a Democrat-aligned NGO was denied a visa, and then was suddenly... granted access to our country, just in time to deliver a nonsensical meeting with Don Jr.
>>
>>133281905
How exactly is receiving information collusion or anything other than a natural and fair process? Regardless of where it comes from?

Someone approached Jr. and said, we have dirt on Hillary. He said let's talk about it. There was no exchange, no deal, no illegal activity, no hacking, no promises, just a meeting to discuss alleged oppo files.

There is literally nothing illegal about it whatsoever. Since when did getting info on an opponent FROM ANYONE qualify as "collusion?" If Don Jr. wanted truthful info on Hillary, so that he could reveal it to the world, that would indeed be furthering justice and democracy, not treason.

Giving bribes, making promises to give favors etc. that's all illegal. Just showing up and receiving information is not illegal, and thinking it is especially not illegal.
>>
>>133282135
Do you have proof anyone "hacked the elections", Mr. Proxyfag? For all your side's talk, you've yet to produce a single shred of evidence. Is it really so shocking people voted you Democrats out of office?
>>
>>133273199
>RUSSIA EXPOSED THE DNC FOR THE CORRUPT SATANIC ORGANIZATION IT IS WAAAH TREASON WAAAAH
Keep crying lmao
>>
>>133282714
>>How exactly is receiving information collusion or anything other than a natural and fair process? Regardless of where it comes from?

well for starters, it's against the law to receive help from a foreign government in a presidential election.
>>
>>133282714
So would you be OK with Hillary exchanging information with North Korean individuals on the basis of gathering dirty against Trump?
>>
>>133282779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SHrmSjbROc

Trump said it himself you fuckwit
>>
>>133282031

how much of an inbred are you that you can't read the email exchange and see that at least that much is the case? this isn't even a matter of opinion, this is just fact. the person who sent it said the crown prosecutor and his father would like to provide your campaign with information that will damage your opponent, jr replied in no uncertain terms and with excitement about it and a secret meeting was established that went unreported for over a year.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin.

>I love it

are you fucking retarded dude? what the shit? this is easy mode reading comprehension. intent was established here and it was done clear as crystal.
>>
>>133282824
Well for starters no help was received.
>>
>>133282824
It's against the law to receive *money* from a foreign government.

>>133282927
I'd fully expect her to be willing to *receive* information from north koreans. If she gave them any government favors in return, then there would be an issue. (But Hillary would never sell government favors, would she?)
>>
>>133283073
>>Well for starters no help was received.

intent still matters
>>
>>133282824
>it's against the law to receive help from a foreign government in a presidential election.
No it is against the law to receive funds from a foreign government during an election. And were you aware that Donald Jr. was never a member of Trump's campaign anyway? True story. Don Jr. could have taken all the money he wanted and it still wouldn't have broken any law.
>>
>>133271703
Yank here stop saying shit like this and making us all look like pricks. Talking down to people do not make them join your side. The coasts have plenty of poor people too stop this meme
>>
>>133283235
>And were you aware that Donald Jr. was never a member of Trump's campaign anyway?

kushner and manafort were members of trump's campaign.
>>
>>133283179
What crime did Trump Jr intend to commit?
>>
>>133282824
You're misinterpreting the statute. It needs to be something with a market value. IE she would have had to be selling it.
>>
>>133282079

oh bull fucking shit, when he's able to tug the campaign chairman along with him to the meeting he doesn't get to play the "off the clock" card.
>>
>>133271514
As a faithful American I dutifully support all of Russia's support in getting a true patriotic American elected president. Thank you Russia!
>>
>>133282291
The problem is that Don just agreed to meet to discuss oppo files. No deals, no agreements. The promised information not money, or hacking, or favors, etc. If a national from another nation OR government comes up and says "would you like to know the truth about your opponent." It's natural to listen to what they have to say and you've done nothing wrong by doing so.

Now if they had said "pay us and we will give you info." Or "we want to fabricate a fake dossier on HRC please pay us" or "Pay us to hack HRC." Then yeah you'd be onto something. But instead they just offered some info- Don Jr met with them about it, they started talking about policy, and then they dropped it.

Why are you talking about intent. Intent to what? Intent to have an opportunity to hear what someone is claiming to be the truth?
>>
>>133271703
they are not OUR enemies.
>>
>>133283342
Irrelevant. Unless you're going to argue they received money from the Russian state.
>>
>>133283235
>§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

>Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

>This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>133282824
No it isn't.
>>
>>133283484
then why did they lie about it for an entire year?

>JOHN DICKERSON: -- in the Trump campaign have any contact with Russians trying to meddle with the election?

>KELLYANNE CONWAY: Absolutely not. And I discussed that with the president-elect just last night. Those conversations never happened. I hear people saying it like it’s a fact on television. That is just not only inaccurate and false, but it’s dangerous.
>>
>>133282447

>5 years ago when Obama was debating Romney you would've said the exact opposite.

this was before they invaded and annexed a sovereign state, got swatted down with sanctions and threw the muscle of their oligarchy and state intelligence services behind fucking with our presidential election, moron
>>
File: 1490552041000.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490552041000.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>133282113
Two different graphics, two different considerations in the discussion. Try to keep up.
>>
File: drake.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>T-Trump didn't get any help from the Russians, it's all a left wing myth
>T-Trump got help from the Russians b-but it wasn't illegal!
>>
>>133283379
Actually yes he does campaigns are legal organizations that have to document all their employees. He was never affiliated with the campaign in any official capacity. Jared and Ivanka? Members of campaign. Don Jr and Barron? Nope.

And that's the law whether you like it or not faggot.
>>
File: 1467289001334s.jpg (2KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
1467289001334s.jpg
2KB, 125x91px
>>133283571
really makes you treason
>>
>>133283710
Jared and Paul Manafort were both at the meeting with the lawyer so I don't see how this is relevant.
>>
>>133282824
Is gathering information touted as the truth so that you may consider releasing it "receiving help?" Or is it just having someone tell you the truth or what they claim to be the truth?

Information can help or hurt a campaign, but simply telling it is just conveying information. Now if he had colluded to fabricate some sort of fake dossier, or had been given direct monetary aid to.. let's say an org associated with trump- that would indeed be "receiving aid."
>>
>>133277323
why are they determining welfare by welfare/state budget instead of per capita?
>>
>>133283055
Try reading updated news.
http://www.startribune.com/trump-and-putin-to-meet-at-international-summit-in-germany/433061843/

It's very interesting that your 17 intelligence agencies, whoopsies 3 intelligence agencies, all base their judgments upon what Crowdstrike said, as the DNC has still refused to hand over their servers to the FBI for proper investigation.

We both know Seth Rich leaked those emails, though. There was no hack.
>>
>>133283571
So the US election itself was a dispute between Russia and the US government now?
>>
>>133283839
>Is gathering information touted as the truth so that you may consider releasing it "receiving help?"

yes.

and they lied about it for a year. manafort (campaign chairman at the time) lied about it. trump jr lied about it. kellyanne conway lied about it.

what more do you need?
>>
>>133283827
Neat. Did they take any money?
>>
>>133283740
>21 posts and counting by this kraut shill
Abdul plowing your wife a little longer than usual?
>>
>>133283914
Trump asks about election hacking; Putin denies any role

no shit sherlock
>>
>>133274697
treason requires you to be at war with the country mate
>>
>>133283903
Larger state population will have a larger state budget

Texas has an extremely large low income population, not sure why you'd dispute anything related to that
>>
File: trump_supporters_in_2017.jpg (89KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters_in_2017.jpg
89KB, 594x395px
>>133283686
>>
>>133283571
>with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States,

That wasn't his intent. His intent was to gather research on his father's political opponent.
>>
>>133271514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
>>
>>133283629
Probably has something to do with the MSM lying about everyone constantly. And desu it's not really anyone's business, Don Jr is a private citizen and can do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>133284064
Nah, he had enoug today with your mom
>>
>>133282927
Information is information. It can damage or help politicians. when it is revealed, the information, if true, is what has caused the damage- not the conveyor of the information.

If Don Jr. wanted to hear these people out, listen to what they had to say, then that's up to him.

So if NK, or let's say, Ukraine, revealed something about trump, then that's just information that deserves to be out in the open to be honest. Of course all information cannot be trusted, and if Don knowingly sought what he thought would be lies in order to publish them, I would say that's actually sabotage. But hearing a foreign govt out on what they claim is evidence of an opponent doing something criminal is absolutely legal and reasonable.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2400x1348px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2400x1348px
>>133271703
>Yankees
You are aware that Donald trump actually won counties throughout most the area which compromised the Union in the civil war, not to mention that he overall won the states of Wisconsin, Michigin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and nearly won New Hampshire. You can't claim that the North/South is quite so stark anymore
>>
>>133283629
What was Trump Jr's role in the campaign again?
>>
Sad part is that Drumpf would won anyway without this shitty job with the ruskies. He fucked up bigly yuge and now he must go.

Sayonara Drmpfkins!
>>
>>133284320
>And desu it's not really anyone's business, Don Jr is a private citizen and can do whatever the fuck he wants.

manafort (campaign chairman at the time) was at the meeting, as was kushner. it is certainly everyone's business.
>>
File: 1498251503785.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1498251503785.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>>133283571
>>133283740
>tries to source the Logan Act

Ahem:
To date, only one person has ever been indicted for violating the Act's provisions.[2] However, no person has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the Act.[2]
To date, only one person has ever been indicted for violating the Act's provisions.[2] However, no person has ever been prosecuted for alleged violations of the Act.[2]

Are there any other cryptic archaic unenforceable laws you might wish to dredge up? Or shall we go ahead and jail every single person who has ever worked in international finance or the media because of the Logan Act?
>>
>>133284386
see >>133284400

KUSHNER AND MANAFORT WERE AT THE MEETING FRIENDO
>>
Trump is fucked lol

I am so happy
>>
>>133283686
What help did he get?
>>
>>133284173
How is it moving the goalposts? Trump etc have been continuously denying any attempt by Russia to interfere in the election. Now there is strict evidence that Russian govt. officials were attempting to pass info to the campaign (see: 4th email where Russian Crown Prosecutor was passing information and Rob Goldstone specifically states it's part of a Russian govt. program to help Trump), everyone is just attempting to fall back on saying it's not illegal. Which is it then - did this not happen or did it happen and it just wasn't illegal?
>>
>>133284204
did he disclose it with authorities?
>>
>>133284113
Ironically, that's more evidence than your side has the "election was hacked".

What was actually taken from the DNC's servers, anyway?
Oh right. Embarrassing information that they hate their own voters and rigged their own primaries. Truly groundbreaking stuff.
>>
>>133283424
You can only divulge information of illegal acts to the proper authorities which have jurisdiction over said act.

It's a felony to divulge information otherwise.
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-meeting-raises-question-collusion-even-crime-n781571

Even NBC is saying this wasn't a crime, fuck off shills
>>
>>133284416
/pol/fags are THIS retarded.
>>
>>133283827
What were they doing to meddle with the election? I thought they were just talking about some adoption bullshit until Jr got frustrated and left.
>>
>>133284400
So then impeach those two unelected non-governmental officials for someone else lying about them to a tv camera and breaking no laws. Good luck with that.
>>
>>133283958
>and they lied about it for a year. manafort (campaign chairman at the time) lied about it. trump jr lied about it. kellyanne conway lied about it.
They didn't lie about it, the whole thing produced nothing. They would have released the info if they ever got any. Since the whole thing was a waste of time, why would they even mention it?
>>
>>133271514

e-mail basically to Don Jr. claimed some Russian whistleblower had evidence of Hillary Clinton colluding with Russians, committing treason.

Why are libtards so stupid? No reading skills.

Wasn't the Russian government. The claim was that a Russian whistleblower/insider had information of Clinton being in league with Russians.
>>
>>133283903
"Federal aid" would encompass more than welfare, including many programs that aren't really administered in a per capita basis. Examples would likely include law enforcement, infrastructure, military programs; accounted for as a percentage of revenue/budget when comparing state to state (who all have to run balanced annual budgets) is way more accurate and pragmatic than comparing based inn sporadic census population data.
>>
>>133284475

read the filename

the conversation has shifted from "it never happened!!1 fake news!!1!!! OMG" to "ok it happened but show me the law they broke!!!"
>>
>>133284671
That's what Trump Jr.'s statement states, but the emails make it clear that she had info on Hillary to provide and Trump Jr says he loved that they did

That said, Trump Jr's statement seems to be all over the place. He says it was OK because he took the meeting before the Russia hysteria stuff came up, when this sort of meeting is the reason why the Russia hysteria exists in the first place
>>
>>133283958
It violates no laws.
>>
File: 1339851787392.jpg (539KB, 804x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1339851787392.jpg
539KB, 804x1250px
>>
>>133284816
Oh my bad, I thought you were accusing me of moving the goalposts
>>
>>133284496
He was under no legal obligation to do so.
>>
>>133284802
>They didn't lie about it

http://media.crooksandliars.com/2017/07/36692.mp4_high.mp4

?????

lol
>>
>>133284621
Ridicule is mans most potent weapon.
>>
>>133284802
>Since the whole thing was a waste of time, why would they even mention it?
Because, you dumb faggot, as part of your security clearance application you are supposed to list ALL contact with foreign governments and officials.

You're literally arguing that it's OK for people with the highest level of clearances to omit information that indicates contact with foreign officials.
>>
>>133284506
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/vladimir-putin-russian-hackers-patriotic-private-us-election-2016-donald-trump-win-dnc-hillary-a7767436.html

Are FSB operator actually patriots, really makes you think
>>
>>133284438
The meeting with who?
>>
File: laffin.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>133284621
Neat response.
We can jail the entire HRC campaign and most Democrat leadership under that same act, just so you're aware. They colluded with the Ukrainian government.
>>
>>133284911
>>He was under no legal obligation to do so.

kushner at least was, for his security clearance. he did not. he lied. quite sure that is a felony.
>>
>>133284972
I ran it through archive
https://archive.is/mezwW
>>
>>133284569
Not sure if sarcasm or retarded...
>>
>>133284978
the russian lawyer claiming to have information from the russian government.
>>
>>133284852
nice shitlist faggot

no wall
hillary is free
maga is on fucking twitter for all world to laugh
>>
>>133284475
You moved the goalposts from "Trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC" to "Trump Jr colluded with Russia to get no information"
>>
File: 1386132212673.jpg (56KB, 1205x881px) Image search: [Google]
1386132212673.jpg
56KB, 1205x881px
>>133282546

>It's interesting that a woman who isn't connected to the Russian government

>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and the Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday
>>
>>133284816
>/pol/ is one person
My position this entire time has been that I did not care one bit if it happened or not so long as no laws were broken.

And as you still can't find me a law that was broken I still don't care.
>>
>>133284944
she wasn't a russian official you fuck wit
>>
>>133277848
why are so many German posts like this?

the same passive aggressive, immature kind of posting you only see from the most retarded of leftists here.
>>
>>133275739
What and talk about how he's not a Muslim?

Right wing journalism is like Super School News except they have a breaking report every time a minority rapes a white chick.

News Flash: 30% of women will be raped, I don't care about some Muslim, start busting football players
>>
>>133285205
>You moved the goalposts from "Trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC" to "Trump Jr colluded with Russia to get no information"

trump jr, manafort, and kushner were at the meeting in trump's building while trump sr was in the building.

saying it is only trump jr is very misleading. i find it very unlikely that trump sr did not know about this meeting, since it took place in his building and his son and his son and law and his campaign chairman were all at the meeting.
>>
>>133284569
Well Luckily Don Jr was not the one divulging anything. Also how was Don to know if the info he was discussing would be inappropriate or simply worth doing his own investigation into? Perhaps he should have just set up a meeting to figure out what the deal was...
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-11_15-41-17.png (76KB, 608x211px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-11_15-41-17.png
76KB, 608x211px
>>133285303
Perhaps not on paper
>>
>>133285016
Maybe if you could prove she was an agent of the Russian and not a Russian citizen. Maybe.

Can you do that?

Because as someone who's fiance is Russian I can tell you pretty confidently that not every person with a Russian passport is an agent of the FSB.
>>
>>133285403
Stop making sense, trumpkins cant handle it

>>133285332
you see
>>
>>133284816

But it never happened. How am I supposed to argue that it happened but it was fine, if it didn't happen?
>>
>>133285551
So are you saying manafort was under the impression that she was an alleged Govt official or just Don Jr?
>>
>>133285664
You don't have to officially be working for a foreign government to be considered an agent in need of registration
>>
TRUMP is like a genius non-pussy version of DARTH VADER
>>
>>133284829
>when this sort of meeting is the reason why the Russia hysteria exists in the first place

It isn't. It's because you were told they hacked the DNC with zero evidence.

>That's what Trump Jr.'s statement states, but the emails make it clear that she had info on Hillary to provide and Trump Jr says he loved that they did

Why is that meddling in the election? And what does that have to do with Kushner or Manafort? Or with meeting with Russian agents?
>>
>>133285566
>fiance is Russian
not shit ivan

captcha calle paid
>>
>>133285727

what does it matter if she was a foreign agent?
>>
>>133285566
How fucking retarded are you?
>Hurr my wife is Russian! Therefore there's no way a Russian agent would want to contact a good target!
Do you know who Anna Chapman was faggot?
>>
>>133285403

The notion that Donnie sr. had no idea about this meeting is pure horseshit, and his sycophants here should just make it clear what their take is right now. You have 2 options. 1 is he didn't know about the trump tower meeting and only found out about this a few days ago, or 2 is he did know and it doesn't matter because nothing improper occurred.

We all know your defense is going to be 2 sooner or later when we find out he did in fact know, so do you want to just plant your feet there now or dance around option 1 for a while first?
>>
>>133284475
>Trump etc have been continuously denying any attempt by Russia to interfere in the election

stop lying. Trump et Al have never denied Russia attempting to interfere with the election. They ALWAYS try to interfere with our elections. They've denied allegations of collusion. And there is yet to be ANY evidence of collusion.
>>
>>133285038
They met with a Russian lawyer with no connections to the Russian government that talked about adoption or some shit. What does that have to do with Russians meddling in the US election?
>>
File: Vince foster-clinton.jpg (79KB, 465x322px) Image search: [Google]
Vince foster-clinton.jpg
79KB, 465x322px
>>133271514

>Find out someone might have evidence that Hillary broke the law.
>Hello FBI, someone is trying to give me evidence that Hillary broke the law!
>I didn't get any of the supposed evidence for myself though, so if you guys want to cover it up, I guess it would be pretty easy.
>Whew, that was a close one.
>>
>>133285774
I don't speak whatever type of Mexican orc-speech you're babbling in but I'm a natural born US citizen without a drop of Russian blood. Pity for you can't say the same after your post war population recovery was almost entirely achieved via slavshit hapa rape babies.
>>
>>133286095
>What does that have to do with Russians meddling in the US election?

perhaps you should go read the email yourself.
>>
>>133286146
newfag

captcha Kinder Road
>>
>>133285866
Yes.

Now please answer the question: do you have any proof the woman Don Jr met was an agent of the Russian state?
>>
>>133286189

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>133285566

Nobody is accusing all people of Russian origin of being FSB agents you fucking retard, this is the dumbest strawman.

You cocksuckers are asking us to look at this email in front of us that refers to this individual as a Russian government attorney sent at the behest of the Crown Prosecutor and not draw the conclusion that wow, maybe this person has some ties to the Kremlin.

>a hur durf hurf i ate some cabbage and vodka for lunch i must be KGB spy ami rite guise!!! lololol
>>
>>133285727
My point is that Don sent those emails and Manafort was just at the meeting. You have nowhere established that Manafort thought she was with the Govt.

This little forgotten connection is necessary. Yet it doesn't stop the confident prating and jeering... this is why you people are always disappointed end up even lower when six years goes by and Trump is still your president.
>>
>>133285403
His father didn't meet with them though. Trump Jr. did. And he got nothing out of it.

Manafort and Kushner never met with a Russian agent or received anything from Russian agents either.

Not that it matters. Nothing done here has been illegal.
>>
File: 345234213.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
345234213.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>133271514
>"Sir, sorry to pull you over, but you were speeding over the limit there."
>"I HAVE 10 KILOGRAMS OF HEROIN HIDDEN UNDER THE SEAT"

How fucking dumb is Donnie Jr?
>>
>>133272357
Right now, I'd rather be allied with Russia than Germanistan desu.
>>
>>133286267

We have proof that Don Jr had every reason to believe she was one.
>>
>>133285867
Any proof?
>protip:feelings arent proof
>>
>>133285249
>Natalia Veselnitskaya hasn't served the Russian government since 2001
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>133286431
>We have proof that Don Jr had every reason to believe she was one.

what would it matter if she was one?
>>
>>133285249
And what connection to the government does she have?
>>
>>133286271
lol

>"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras and they offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin."

what could this possibly have had to do with the russian government?

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump

really gets your neurons firing

>>133286327
>Trump Jr. did

trump jr, kushner, and manafort did. in trump's building. while he was in the building. his son, son in law, and campaign chairman. do you really believe that he did not know who his son, son in law, and campaign chairman were meeting with in his building while he was present in the building? think about this for awhile.
>>
>>133285403
And what does this have to do with Trump colluding to hack the DNC? He still hasn't committed a crime.
>>
>>133286273
Maybe they do maybe they don't. Prove it and maybe you can get Kushner's security clearance revoked. Go for it, it's a small victory I guess.
>>
>>133286271

Its alright retard, I'll cut and paste for you to make it easy.

>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and the Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday

>Russian government attorney

>>
File: 1498002022099.jpg (47KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498002022099.jpg
47KB, 457x469px
>>133285774
>It's another scared Sharia Blue fag hides behind proxy, episode
>>
>>133286512
god you are retarded.

Seriously, what is wrong with getting information from Russians? How is that collusion? How fucking delusional are you that you just keep screetching "INFORMATION FROM SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE IS AUTOMATICALLY EVIL IF SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE GIVES YOU INFORMATION YOU MUST GOT TO PRISON FOREVER"
>>
>>133286633
stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>133286512
Trump is the Quantum Fucking Idiot. He either knows everything and plays 6th dimensional sorry with everyone, or he knows nothing of what his campaign and family are doing.
>>
File: ALLAH(1).webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAH(1).webm
2MB, 640x360px
I hope the do impeach trump, so the muslims can take over and we can kill all the faggots and jews.

I will convert, my wife wont be able to leave the house without my permission and I can freely kills fags and jews. It will be glorious!!!!
>>
>>133286388
>Reddit the post
KILL YOURSELF NIGGERS. I WOULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF TRUMP WAS PICTURED FUCKING PUTIN YEARS AGO, DONT YOU LEFTIST SCUM GET THAT? NO ONE FUCKING CARES. IF YOU WANNA CALL THIS "COLLUSION", OK LETS LOOK INTO THE DNCS TIES WITH SAUDIA ARABIA, CHINA, RUSSIA, THE JESUIT DEVIL POPE, ETC....

I TRULY WISH FOR THE DAY WE CAN ROUND UP LEFTIST SCUM AND GENOCIDE THEM. END THIS PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL CANCER ONCE AND FOR ALL.
>>
>>133286512
Lol, all of this is stuff that could be presented post election that would be useful to lock her in prison.

In other you STILL have no proof. In fact, this only proves that the democrats need to he gutted completely because, according to the Russian government, SHE is the one who has in the oast had shady dealings with Russians.

How does this make you feel.
>>
>>133271514
omg! truadoo was right!
>>
>>133286431
Good for him. He's a private citizen and has every right to meet with a Russian agent if he wants to.

You have any proof Manafort or Kushner knew or even had suspicions of the same?
>>
Riddle me this:

Suppose Russia had some dirt on Hillary. They posted it online. Trump Sr. then gives a speech in which he references the information Russia has made public.

Is this collusion? Should Trump go to prison because he acknowledged information originating from Russia?

Obviously any sound-thinking person would say no.

Then what makes it different if the Russians were to give it to Trump directly, rather than giving it to the whole world?
>>
>>133286633
What is their connection to the Russian government then?

Also, in what way did they meddle in the election? What came of it?

Kind of sounds like there was no contact with Russians trying to meddle in the election to me.
>>
>>133273693
Treason, huh? Exactly who are we at war with?
>>
>>133287015
Intent, you dumb faggot. One is using information that is in the public sphere and should be strongly vetted considering the source. The other is using information known only by a foreign government which leads into potential arrangements of quid pro quo, especially if no one else knows about the meeting.

The existence of the meeting alone serves as strong blackmail and can be used as a PR hit.
>>
>>133286633
>a guy who literally works for a tabloid saying something > verifiable fact that she hadn't worked for the Russian gov't since 2001

You niggers don't even ask in what capacity was she FORMERLY working for the Russian government, that's what's great about this. A fucking mailman is considered an American government employee. If a mailman meets with some faggot Euro politician, is that proof of American collusion?

No matter what you say or do, nothing illegal happened. If you're seriously suggesting Don Jr. be prosecuted for this, then we'll have to prosecute the HRC campaign staff, the Democrat leadership, and Mrs. Clinton herself for colluding with the Ukrainian government and doing the exact same thing Don Jr. did.
>>
>>133287015
Agreed but especially in this case as the information supposedly contained prove of illegal dealings by Hillary. If anything I would say it was Trump's moral obligation to bring any illegality by politicians into the light.
>>
>>133287283
>which leads into potential arrangements of quid pro quo
>potential arrangements
>potential

Oh okay. So IF some other made-up nonsense hypotheticals THEN treason.

Dude, you are grasping at straws.
>>
>>133286633
Would it have been illegal if Don Jr. had knowingly met with a Russian official, and they discussed the weather?

I'm trying to figure out at what point you cross from simply exchanging information to "receiving aid" or "colluding" or "sabotage."
>>
>>133286273
>Crown Prosecutor
Such a position doesn't exist in Russia
>>
>>133287283

>The existence of the meeting alone serves as strong blackmail

It's pretty weak, actually. If they could produce CONTENT of the meeting, maybe it would turn into something. But this is just more tenuous implications coming to a conclusion before the evidence is revealed (that's not how the law actually works in a court in this country)
>>
>>133287338
tell me more about pizzagate
>>
Trumplets don't even know how deep in the shit they are now. When your last refuge is in constantly fighting ghosts in the "deep state" and the media the writing is already on the wall.
>>
>>133286512
>what could this possibly have had to do with the russian government?

Apparently nothing.

>trump jr, kushner, and manafort did. in trump's building. while he was in the building. his son, son in law, and campaign chairman. do you really believe that he did not know who his son, son in law, and campaign chairman were meeting with in his building while he was present in the building? think about this for awhile.

Why does it matter? What does it have to do with Trump colluding with the Russians to hack the DNC? i.e. the crime he is being accused of and was supposedly under investigation for?
>>
>>133287315
>No matter what you say or do, nothing illegal happened. If you're seriously suggesting Don Jr. be prosecuted for this
He literally can't be. Don Jr. was not a member of the Trump campaign and as a private citizen he has the right to speak to and associate with whoever he so desires. First Amendment is a glorious thing.
>>
>>133286512
>that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia

>acquiring information on Russia's collusion with Clinton is collusion with Russia
>>
File: lot_people2.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lot_people2.png
2MB, 1024x768px
Dont fight the left, left them import muslims by the millions to the west. We have the same goal, total eradication of faggots and jews.

Plus, MGTOWS can enslave their wives, no worries. Do not fight the left, left them import our allies!!!!
>>
>>133274249
And if they do it in the best interest of the west, say to prevent a corrupt, murderous globalist who wants to start a massive war from coming to power?
>>
>>133287533
not if trump didnt deny it for 18 months
>>
>>133287423
Continue reading my post you dumb faggot. Consider the following: You're some average no-name idiot meeting with a Mafiaso for information on a rival. You get the info and leave.

Later, the Mafiaso calls you up and tells you to do him a favor or else he releases information tying you to meeting him. You either do him a favor or else you get dogged because you've done something to sully your character.

This is incredibly common shit in the intel world you dumb faggot. You get someone in an uncompromising position by offering them something valuable up front.
>>
>>133282135

>Yeah, because the ukrainians hacked the us elections, ohhh boy

No, that was the DHS.
>>
>>133273466
>>133273753
Conservacuck tears! MMMMM

>muh deflection

Don Jr. is going down. Suck Russian cock all you want, it doesn't make it any less gay.
>>
>>133287706
>And if they do it in the best interest of the west, say to prevent a corrupt, murderous globalist who wants to start a massive war from coming to power?

IMPECH NIOW
>>
>>133287315
>No matter what you say or do, nothing illegal happened. If you're seriously suggesting Don Jr. be prosecuted for this, then we'll have to prosecute the HRC campaign staff, the Democrat leadership, and Mrs. Clinton herself for colluding with the Ukrainian government and doing the exact same thing Don Jr. did.

What if Don Jr is falling on the sword for us all and this is a trap?
>>
>>133287760
It's not illegal though. There was nothing morally or legally wrong with receiving free information. There's nothing to blackmail.
>>
>>133287815

It's a possibility. It's also a possibility he isn't aware.
>>
File: gayqa.jpg (227KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gayqa.jpg
227KB, 1600x900px
>>133287583

Its going to be great. We can import millions of muslim who will help us kill faggots and jews. Praise Allah and Hilter!
>>
>>133287611
I know that, but these fucking orc-spawn from reddit don't. Once again, the 85-IQ crowd let the fake media give their tummies a yum yum rub rub and now they're shaking with sugary happiness over a non-event which is already undergoing narrative collapse, just like every other "MUH RUSHUH" story. They completely fail to grasp:

A) No laws were broken
and
B) Democrats did the same thing
>>
>>133287686
Fuck off you literal nigger. If you want to go worship dune coon cock go make your own cuck thread.
>>
>>133287880
I'm sorry you're too autistic to understand my argument.
>>
>>133287815
I don't see a special prosecutor going after HRC. You can suck Russian cock all you want, it doesn't make it any less gay.

Say it with me: Collusion is a crime.
>>
>>133287941
>B) Democrats did the same thing

Moreover, they ACTUALLY did the thing. This was some lady who lied and claimed she would do the thing just so she could get an audience.
>>
>>133287760
>sully your character
Yeah the Trumps' reputation is something I'm sure they're worried about.
>>
File: gayqab.jpg (57KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
gayqab.jpg
57KB, 700x464px
Lets import our allies, they will help us kill faggots and jews!!!!
>>
>>133288006
Try harder. Think through your position, then explain to me why the president would be so horribly hideously ashamed of learning that he would do anything to prevent the world from knowing that he learned a thing.
>>
>>133287941
>fuck I love Russia so much now
>2017 conservatives
>>
>>133288209
Then why didn't he make it public in the first place?
>>
>>133288284

Nothing happened. The lawyer didn't have any information about Hillary.
>>
>>133287949

We will take over the west and kill all faggots and jews. Its going to be glorious.
>>
>>133287778
>Don Jr
Again, no. As a private citizen he is not bound by any laws or restrictions regarding his freedom of association and speech like a campaign official may be.
>>
>>133288006
No, he did it really well, but since he has no answer he just shifty diftys the goalpost.

>>133287949
Ivan why would you care what happens in the US it so far away from moskwa
>>
>>133288209

Spooks think everyone is scared of blackmail.

They don't realize some people don't give a fuck if you try to guilt them by association.

Not everyone has a price spooks, you've been misinformed.
>>
>>133288284
Why isn't your email public?
>>
>>133288381
It wouldn't matter if he was a campaign official. IF he were a campaign official AND he had offered to compensate the Russians for the oppo research, THEN it would be a crime.

Listening while someone tells you something is not a crime.
Please, libs, get this through your heads. LISTENING IS NOT A CRIME.
>>
File: 1494382730348.png (3MB, 1610x7910px) Image search: [Google]
1494382730348.png
3MB, 1610x7910px
>>133285286
Pretty much this is /endthread/ and end topic on all things Trump + Russia related.
Show evidence of a law broken. Not a suggestion. Not a feeling. Not an opinion. Hard evidence.
>>
>>133288381
Kushner and Manafort were there and they are definitely campaign officials.

I'd argue Don Jr was too, but he wasn't officially so you are right on that.
>>
>>133288466
AHAHA got him!...öhh wait a moment this makes 0 sense
>>
>>133287949

Why? This thread is exactly what I want, I want to flood the states with my allies. We must kill a faggots and jews at any cost.
>>
>>133288381
Even a campaign official can speak to foreigners.
>>
>>133288620
It was another example of a thing which nobody would feel a need to publish.
>>
>>133288620
Why the fuck should someone make their private emails public?
>>
>>133288569
That was my point.
>>133288592
Great, glad you can admit that. Now please point me to the law that was broken by those two and we can continue from there.
>>133288392
Fiance is from Krasnodar, not Moscow.
>>
>>133288746
Agreed. Private servers are sacred; politicians are entitled to their emails.
>>
>>133288865
You're a politician now?
>>
>>133288865

It's more the SAPs on an Amazon server I have a problem with.

Might as well just hand them to chinks.
>>
>>133288865
Certainly entitled to protect them, yes.
>>
>>133288657
Also agreed. But they would be guilty of a crime were money to have changed hands or a quid pro quo agreed to which, as we've seen time and time in this thread, libshits are unable to provide any evidence for the existence of.
>>
File: art.jpg (41KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
41KB, 420x315px
One day we will join forces with our allies and brother in the fight against jews and subhuman faggots. We will relish in their deaths!!!!

DEATH TO ALL JEWS AND LBGT SCUM!!!!
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.