[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside, is it really over for trump this time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1919x925px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1919x925px
All memes aside, is it really over for trump this time?
>>
Obviously, can't you read?
>>
>>133269572
Don Jr? Yes. President Trump? Probably not.
>>
Um... No sweetie, just no.
>>
Nope.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
>>
>>133269777
Witnessed. Why didn't you archive?.

>http://politico com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
https://archive.is/UGMJH
>>
File: colbert_popcorn.gif (404KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
colbert_popcorn.gif
404KB, 256x192px
I see no way out for him now, so sit back and enjoy the ride, 20 years from now your kids will ask you about this
>>
>>133269572

There is nothing illegal about listening to potential dirt. This is such nothing they kept it under wraps until now.
>>
>>133269572
Not over

Jr. would have to get something from the Russians

That something would have to be useful

Useful means true dirt on Hilary

Media will never report on real Hilary dirt
>>
>>133269572
It is a nothing burger. The left THINK they have something that will stick and get rid of Trump and the leftist media is hyping it up as such.
When will they learn?
>>
>>133269572
This is character assasination to make people apathetic to ousting Trump.

Too bad we'll fucking bring 1776 back again if anything happens.
>>
>>133269572
can't wait to watched little drumpflets get drone striked when they "rise up" after plompf is impeached. shit will be so cash.
>>
>>133271230
You niggers found something else to whine about eh? Niggers whine about everything grom muh racism to muh welfare. Why do niggers act like such little whiny bitches?
>>
>>133269833
yeah you guys haven't been wrong about a thing this whole time. Jesus Christ the stupidity of liberals never ceases to amaze me. I don't even like trump but you guys make me hate you ten times as much
>>
99% sure this was a setup. They'd planned this Russia thing out, and peppered "evidence" throughout, knowing they could use it later on. The fake Russian server, the Flynn thing, they probably set up the email exchange.

The elite play 10 moves ahead and have contingencies, even for losing.
>>
>>133269572
>All memes aside, is it really over for trump this time?

No.

How many times can you charge Lucy-media's impeachment football before you learn? This has been like the dozenth blow-up-that-goes-nowhere in the few months Trump's been President. Not to mention all the pre-election shit (remember how the entire media acted like Trump was 100% doomed one month before the election over that Access Hollywood tape?)

You need to realize that just because the media goes apeshit over something, doesn't mean the American public is.
>>
>>133272057
/thread
>>
>>133269777
Truth trips
>>
>>133269572
SOMEONE OFFERED YOUR SON DIRT ON HILLARY CLINTON?

IMPEEEACH
>>
>>133269572
You can't stump the Trump. It's just a fact of life.
>>
>>133269572
It's been over since the beginning. They've had tons of signals intelligence from our allies that proves they colluded with the Russians. The only problem is that you can't use foreign intelligence to convict someone in the US, so the investigation has taken longer. Everyone in the intelligence community and FBI knows that Trump is guilty and they've known it since day 1.
>>
>>133272222
Quads confirm truth trips
>>
>>133272482
This is so untrue it's not even funny. Had they known he was going to impeach him they would've stopped it before he even got to the primaries.
>>
>>133271766
Maybe we just do it just to annoy you, people with low intelligence get riled easily and it's fun to read responses like this because it means it really got to you
>>
File: 1484922586696.png (771KB, 459x816px) Image search: [Google]
1484922586696.png
771KB, 459x816px
>>133272482
S-so you're sayin' Drumpf is done, dare I say, finished?
>>
>>133272618
"trolling" isn't a political program you retard, that's exactly the concept 95% of trump supporters can't fucking grasp. it's been entertaining for a while but honestly seeing this whole thing unfold really made me lose hope for a peaceful humanity.
>>
>>133269572

No, we can just point to the money poured into gathering Pissgate.

Also, the statement about "Russia support for Trump" came after the election, not before, and nothing was given.
>>
Drumpf will be impeached and arrested, the election declared invalid, and Hillary will take her rightful spot as madam president
>>
>>133273364
In your dream maybe.
>>
>>133272618
a-a-are you tryin to tell me trolling is real??? Say it aint so! Not everyone is a master baiter though, have a glance at r/politics and see whats brewing there. You know /pol/ used to actually be a place of thoughtful discussion and debate, I miss that sometimes
>>
File: 1499138835510.gif (393KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1499138835510.gif
393KB, 342x342px
>>133269777
>democrats met with memer from ukraine about reps meeting with russia
>therefore reps did no wrong meeting with russia
Fuck off with this bs argument. You can't justify the wrongs of one side with the wrongs of another (assuming they're even comparable)
>>
this is as devastating to the Trump's as the story about Donald Trump and the urinating russian prostitutes.
every week there has, and there's going to be, a new scandal story that marks the end of Trump, and by the following week, as everybody forgets what the story was, the next scandal is going to comfortably appear, only to repeat this same boring cycle again.
>>
>>133271230
>Believing that the military would side with smug libcucks
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.