[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soviet Union not as bad as Nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajYz1_Vhjxw

>How the far-right is distorting history to paint the Soviet Union as worse than the Nazis

>There’s a significant difference between this and the Nazis systematically exterminating 11 million people in the holocaust alone. Especially if you consider around 30 million Soviets died in the fight against Hitler’s regime.

>But why don’t we also talk about the fact that former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill knowingly starved some three million Indians to death during the Bengal famine of 1943.

>Despite the cruelties of the Soviet Union, attempts to portray Communism as somehow worse than the Nazism are part of a resurgent far-right retelling of history we once again see appearing across Europe and North America, where Nazi-collaborators are exonerated and those who once bravely fought them are being condemned and shunned.
>Communism [...] those who once bravely fought them are being condemned and shunned

wtf I love Communism now
>>
>>133269022
Is it me or do they just keep raising the number of (((holocaust))) (((victims)))?
>>
File: jim-ross.jpg (23KB, 552x525px) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross.jpg
23KB, 552x525px
This is the problem with truth. It's an epistemological problem.

For something to be rendered truth in the 21st century it has to be "sourced" by a "reputable" organization. How do you take numbers on a page and compare them with reality? You don't. You don't know who wrote the numbers, you don't know why they wrote the numbers, you don't know who they wrote the numbers for.

Truth is essentially aether, my truth is just as truthful as your truth as long as we both have fingers pointing towards our own data. Despite the data being completely different.
>>
I'm sick of the kikes denying the Holodomor happened because they want everyone to feel bad for the holohoax, which even stole the fucking name.

Can't let the world know that a bunch of communist Jews genocided Ukraine in the 1930s because then Hitler starts to make sense to the goyim
>>
File: 1456863937278.jpg (32KB, 668x443px) Image search: [Google]
1456863937278.jpg
32KB, 668x443px
>>133269022
>part of a resurgent far-right retelling of history
that is an odd way to spell "the truth"
>>
>50+ million
>6-ish million (maybe)
>which number is bigger?
This is what happens when you major in poetry instead of something real
>>
>>133269022
The reason for this is simply (((they))) don;t want to talk about the fact that 85% of the ussr government was jewish.
>>
>>133269022
Are they suggesting Churchill was a Nazi? Even if that's true, 30 is still more than 14.
>>
File: BTFO.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>133269022
Fuck left-wingers
>>
>>133269022
Even If the Germans killed 1000 Jews a day, it would take 16 years to kill 6,000,000

The holhoax is bullshit.
>>
>>133269022

Typical historical revisionism you can expect from leftists. Nothing to see here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.