[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUTCH MAN THROWS NIGGRESS DOWN THE STAIRS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: piet.jpg (89KB, 466x311px) Image search: [Google]
piet.jpg
89KB, 466x311px
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWUa2IEFtjH/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcStFjfw-ts
In the second video you can hear her complaining since he obviously was racist, right? I mean which racist would let a bunch of black people in his house in the first place :^).
>>
Slidethread

Do not reply

Slidethread
>>
>>133267176
What a moron. He shouldn't have pushed her down the stairs because he shouldn't have let the animals in to begin with.
>>
>>133267176
can someone make a gif/webm, of the OUT NOW and the toss?
>>
>>133267176
Good! Needs to happen to more of the feral fucking chimps, then maybe they'll learn.
>>
File: LEONIDAS.jpg (43KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
LEONIDAS.jpg
43KB, 615x410px
THIS
>>
>>133267176
Based Dutch man
>>
>>133267176
Haha she is South African
>>
Lol she thinks it was OK to be trespassing because she offered money. Oops. I would have just called the cops though.
>>
>>133267176
>Charged with attempt of manslaughter
.. no fucking way.
>>
>>133267176
Based.
>>
>>133269331
Just think of what it would have been like during the colonial times in Africa but with the races reversed. The judicial system doesn't treat the native Europeans and "the new Europeans" as equals.
>>
>>133269110
i think i would go insane in south africa
>>
Her name is Sibahle Nkumbi and her and her other cohorts like Zanele Muholi who she was visiting there are black (((progressive))) activists.

She probably hates whites and wants us all gone but she will cry about racism in Holland.

Haha.
>>
>>133267176
They don't have property rights in that country, correct?
>>
>>133270313
>>133270229
has this even been in the news here? i don't think i've seen it anywhere else than Dumpert
>>
>>133267176
I worked for a internet hospitality startup that managed and listed properties on AirBnB and similar websites. We had a lot of problems with fraud, especially in cities with lots of niggers (or shitskins, Arabs in Montreal are the worst). Almost all reservation requests we got from nigs were fraudulent, and we had to call the police multiple times to break up parties or evict guests who refused to leave. They all happened to be black.
>>
I hope the guy learned his lesson. Never allow blacks or arabs in your house.
>>
>>133267176
She violated the NAP by not leaving on time.
>>
File: dont delete piet.jpg (65KB, 592x328px) Image search: [Google]
dont delete piet.jpg
65KB, 592x328px
This is now a Zwarte Piet thread.

Btw guys don't just spam nigger. Try to argue with the guy, we might trigger him enough to make a video about it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.