[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /pol/ hate muslims more than jews now? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2818.jpg (139KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
139KB, 750x634px
Does /pol/ hate muslims more than jews now?
Why?
>>
What? No. Now fuck off.
>>
I doubt it.
>>
>>133264520
Jews are smart
>>
Who do you hate more, the dog that bit your daughter, or the owner who released him ?
>captcha : keep dogs out
>>
>>133264520
Nowadays I feel pity for the jews, with the mass inmigration of muslims to Europe they and their contaiment state will be despised here again and will be their fault, in a couple of years Israel will be glassed and throw to the islamic dogs to do what they please
>>
>>133264520

FUCK OFF STINKY FEET ANGLO. JEWISH WHORE. HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK TO SHILL WITH STINKY FEET FOR THE JEWS.
>>
>>133264520
/pol/ hates itself the most.
>>
File: IMG_2494.jpg (150KB, 704x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2494.jpg
150KB, 704x677px
>>133265088
>t. faggot
>>
>>133264520
she has beautiful feet. i regret being islamophobic in my past
>>
Stop posting nasty non-white feet
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (133KB, 414x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
133KB, 414x1024px
The Muslims wouldn't be in our countries without the Jews. I hate them both but I hate the Jews more
>>
>>133264853
whichever one is the kike
>>
>>133264520
Why hate at all? Do you hate the rats that infest your house? Or the flees on your dog? No, you don't, you just deal with it rationally, call an exterminator, and solve the problem.
>>
>>133265634
The dog owner is the kike, and the nigger is the dog.
One causes damae via the other.
>>
>>133264520
They are mad because Jews and Muslims aren't a bunch of cucked atheists like them.
>>
>>133265869
Dog owners don't bite people
>>
>>133264520
HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.
>>
File: ride_the_hate.jpg (37KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ride_the_hate.jpg
37KB, 650x650px
>>133264520
I have enough hate to go around to hate both equally and to the fullest extent

don't try to artificially trick me into thinking I can only hate one of them more than the other
>>
>>133264520
Is there more to this set?
>>
File: IMG_2607.jpg (78KB, 747x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
78KB, 747x740px
>>133266522
>liking mudslime feet
scum
>>
>>133264520
Jews are the ultimate enemy. Jews brought
muslims in so we would hate their enemy.
Muslims are an immediate threat, but jews
are the white man's and ultimately humanities biggest enemy.
>>
>>133264520

Shill.
>>
>>133266672
I don't even have a foot fetish, I'm just so baffled at how someone managed to get a girl in a burka to do a foot fetish photoshoot

It's curiosity really
>>
Only those brainwashed by the Jews hate Muslims more.
Muslims are natural enemies of Christians and the West.
It's the Jews that are promoting and allowing the mass migration of contrasting, incompatible cultures to occur.
At least Muslims are honest that they want to destroy the West and make it Islamic. The Jews on the other hand crawl under the guise of being the eternally persecuted victims, meanwhile trying to destabilise the West with degeneracy and culture deterioration.
All in the hopes that Islam will move from the sand-filled middle east shit-hole so that the Jews can have their "promised land" un-conflicted.
>>
>>133266984
He obviously had a pretext, unless they're repressed whores
>>
File: haavara-agreement.jpg (102KB, 473x545px) Image search: [Google]
haavara-agreement.jpg
102KB, 473x545px
>>133264520
>implying we ever hate Jews
Nice try, Ahmed. We all know that it's only the Muslims, the niggers and the communists who hate the Jews and Israel.
>>
>Does /pol/ hate muslims more than jews now?

Because Donald Trump has Jewish ancestors, a Jewish daughter, a Jewish son-in-law and was elected thanks to the Russian Jewish oligarchs that took over Russia after the fall.

/r/pol loves the Jews now because their Jewish masters tell them to.
>>
>>133267784
The whole kekistan thing loves jews and niggers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.