[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The selective service (DRAFT).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7883.jpg (72KB, 468x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7883.jpg
72KB, 468x381px
Why do men have to sign up for it but not women?

Why do women get the vote if they don't have to sign up for the draft?
>>
Because they whine.
>>
Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly the Workforce Investment Act (WIA)) offers programs that can train young men seeking vocational employment or enhancing their career. This program is only open to those men who register with Selective Service.

A man must be registered to be eligible for jobs in the Executive Branch of the Federal Government and the U.S. Postal Service.
>>
>>133262302
Men, born after December 31, 1959, who aren't registered with Selective Service won't qualify for federal student loans or grant programs. This includes Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), Direct Stafford Loans/Plus Loans, National Direct Student Loans, and College Work Study.

If a man fails to register, or provides Selective Service with evidence that he is exempt from the registration requirement, after receiving Selective Service reminder and/or compliance mailings, his name is referred to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution for his failure to register as required by the Act.

A young man who fails to register with Selective Service may be ineligible for opportunities that may be important to his future. He must register to be eligible for federal student financial aid, state-funded student financial aid in many states, most federal employment, some state employment, security clearance for contractors, job training under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (formerly known as the Workforce Investment Act), and U.S. citizenship for immigrant men.
>>
>>133261968
because we live in a patriarchy where women are oppressed
>>
>>133261968
When was the last time you were forced into the military? Dumb ass
>>
>>133261968
Because women are more valuable to society.
>>
>>133265722
European women don't have children, our birth rates are below replacement so none of that counts. Men still build and maintain society, I'm sorry.

Why do women get the same rights when they don't have the same responsibilities?
>>
>>133261968
Be a man!! You sound like a coward!! CHICKEN SHIT!!
>>
>>133261968
cause women dont have the necessary physical and mental skills to harvest war as they do nurturing for a child and raising a family.
>>
>>133266073
Because humans have inherent pro-female biases.
>>
>>133261968
Becuase Marxist ideas are a cancer that's been slowly killing the west for a long time.
>>
>>133266454
If they won't fight the invaders then why do they get a say in how the country deals with invaders?

All throughout history the vast majority of women have children with the invaders after the men have been killed so why do they get a vote in how the country is run?
>>
>>133266786
lol I dont think they should either
>>
File: 1498007484487.jpg (61KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498007484487.jpg
61KB, 480x480px
>>133261968
Because men fight.
Honestly though I would not fight for America. It's a hopeless nation that betrayed it's own people, it deserves to fall.
Don't fight for America, fight for what comes after.
>>
>>133261968
Because men are stronger. Because in a better society, men would defend their women from harm and women would stay home with the kids and work in the factories. War is hard on everyone and total war forces women to work as well, so even though they get the better end of the deal they do what they are good at and we do what we are good at.

If you don't want to protect your women you are just as bad as the cucks that want to give women special rights for nothing.
>>
>>133267956
>If you don't want to protect your women

You are clearly a manipulative dumbass. Please show me where I said we shouldn't protect women? You're trying to argue against a point I've never made because like I said earlier, you are deceptive and stupid.

Why should women get equal rights if they don't have equal responsibilities?

You sound like Hillary Clinton and her women are the greatest victims of war bit
>>
>>133269219
It was a hypothetical, a 'you' in a general sense, not a personal attack, though I see how it could have come over like that.

I'm not saying they should have equal rights, where did I say that?
>>
File: sexuality and civilization.png (79KB, 1479x571px) Image search: [Google]
sexuality and civilization.png
79KB, 1479x571px
>>133261968
>Why do men have to sign up for it but not women?
Because men are capable of being soldiers, women aren't.

>Why do women get the vote
They shouldn't.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.