[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Soros is NOT a threat to Israel.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: femen-soros-israel.png (776KB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
femen-soros-israel.png
776KB, 1216x570px
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN19V1J4
>Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat

>Israel's foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary ahead of a visit to Budapest next week by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

>Soros, a Hungarian-born Jew who has spent a large part of his fortune funding pro-democracy and human rights groups, has repeatedly been targeted by Hungary's right-wing government, in particular over his support for more open immigration.

Don't fall for the feint move, /pol/. Instead, ask yourselves this; If Soros was a threat to Israel, why did he pull his funding from FEMEN the moment they targeted the state of Israel?
>>
File: IMG_1685.jpg (78KB, 525x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.jpg
78KB, 525x569px
>>133261598
Bump
>>
>>133261598
Why wouldn't Soro support that movement in Israel?
>>
Jews know nothing of the importance of PR and advertising. You really think they would throw one of their own under the bus for strategic reasons? I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
>>
>>133262456
It's an international feminist movement. Obviously, by promoting feminism in European countries, it harms them. So assuming Soros is pro-Israel, then he wouldn't want this movement in Israel. He supports this movement because it does harm to every nation it exists in by promoting radical feminism. The fact that he pulled funding from it when it started an Israeli group proves he supports Israel and wants to harm white nations whether he wants to admit that or not
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (133KB, 414x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
133KB, 414x1024px
>>133262620
More and more people are beginning to recognize Soros as a threat. I believe even Trump depicted him as a globalist enemy of America in one of his commercials. Everywhere he goes he brings misery and pain and he's pretty open about his agenda. I'd get rid of him if I were a Jew
>>
>>133262933
Add this to your copy pasta. All it is missing is the claim that Soros pulled funding for BLM shortly around the time BLM went after Israel, just like with what happened to Femen.

>Black Lives Matter movement blindsided its Jewish supporters with the recent unveiling of its social and political policy agenda, a far-left manifesto that strays well beyond police brutality and accuses Israel of “genocide” and “apartheid.
>The strong anti-Israel language stunned liberal Jews, many of whom have expressed support for the Black Lives Matter movement’s protests against shootings by police of unarmed black men.
>The billionaire Mr. Soros donated in one year more than $33 million through his Open Society Foundations to groups affiliated with Black Lives Matter.
http://archive.is/qrF8w
>>
https://youtu.be/Alyi7PjZljI

>'I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do'
This is a "liberal philanthropist", gentlemen.
>>
>>133261598
>STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN!!
>HEY, lets run around naked to stop pig men from OBJECTIFYING WOMEN!!!
>showing our flabby naked bodies will surely stop men treating women like sex objects !!!
>weee!!!
Such idiots.

Soros supports any leftist group that's destabilizing to the west: BLM,antifa,feminist dykes , abortion etc. He funds "color revolutions" all over the world and uses NGO's to do it . He's been doing it for decades yet remains untouched. Remarkable.Being a jew obviously helps,I'm sure he's tied into the Rothschild/Rockerfeller/Warburg cabal.
Also note that he pours a metric fuckton of money into leftist politics all over the world and took an unknown black community organizer,who had no experience except a couple years in the senate,and put him in the white house for 8 years.

This demon is extremely powerful. Those baby blood injections [yes really,look it up] wont keep him alive forever and his son is a fuckup druggie who'll probably do less damage than his mutant father. Maybe he'll be worse ,who knows?
>>
>>133262933
As far as I know, Soros literally helped the nazis round up jews as a kid by infilitrating their hiding places and revealing their location to the nazis for money
>>
>>133261598
you got a sauce for that femen claim in your op image? that was just a hoax you know? he never cut off any funding/help after the israel thing.
>>
>>133265741
BULLSHIT!! How the fuck does he make money funding BLM to burn down citites or importing millipns of muslim scum into europe?

Anyone who believes he's doing it just for the money is an idipt. When you have alot of money life gets boring very fasy. You buy all the toys you want,all the houses,islands, any car you want,you buy any woman you want etc. etc.
Having an extra billion doesn't mean shit to these people. They Look at what he did in the arab spring and ukraine. He's using the world like one big board game. China/Russia/Iran on one side and America+ western countries on the other. Russia kicked Soros' NGOs out and the bankers now Russia the enemy again.Russia is stomping islamist terrorists in Syria, who are funded by America + Gulf states, and guess what side shithead Soros is on? He's always on the sise that causes chaos.
What a coincidence!!
>>
>>133267151
Crappy typing on cell haha.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.