[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The racial question and going full retard.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: waifu.jpg (44KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
44KB, 425x509px
Alright, seriously, what's with hating people based on their genetic background?

Pulling out the crime statistics and the fact that somewhere in the world, kids drink menstrual fluid from cows proves shit. Remember the golden rule: correlation does not mean causation. Murder is high among blacks. Suicide is high among whites. Blacks are told they are victims. Whites are told they are perpetrators. Wouldn't the more likely explanation be the bullshit attempt by academic liberals to place historical blame on current generations? Wouldn't the more likely explanation be the gang culture, artistic celebration of crime and glorification of stoicism and toughness to acts of violence against others?

What does it matter what someone's race is, ultimately?

I understand wanting to defend your race when you're called out on injustices you haven't commited all the time.

I understand wanting to push back against the bullshit of culture and the celebration of acting like a stupid, illiterate, violent shit by the black community.

But contributing behavior solely on one's genetics is full retard.
>>
>>133260823
Most of it is meme'ing anyways. And you can't talk sense into natsocs, that's like trying to make CNN legitimate
>>
You didn't touch on IQ or genetic predispositions to certain behaviors
>>
File: 1442773810876.png (259KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
1442773810876.png
259KB, 600x629px
Shitskins are not human, they are demons.
>>
>>133260823
Besides that: I think many simply hate "niggers"; the thuggish culture and not the skin colour.
It's the same with fags and gay people. (Acting crazy vs acting like a normal person)
>>
>>133261073
Are you *sure* that's a thing and not just someone correlating from the data?

If you're trying to prove behavior is associated only on genetics scientifically, it'd be a bitch to remove cultural from testing an individual's willingness to perform a certain behavior.

In a study, sourced below, it's TL;DR, so don't bother reading it, US students from the North tend to get less pissed off than students from the South when insulted for no reason.

That doesn't indicate genetics.

source: https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/92155/InsultAggressionAndTheSouthernCulture.pdf
>>
>>133261151
I could at least understand that.
>>
>>133260823
The problem is that Whites like you pretend to hold Blacks in high esteem and carry on this affected pose of ''equality'' - Blacks discern this and it both confuses them and provokes them to rage. You shouldn't hate them but don't pretend they're equal or able to compete.
>>
>>133262215
>"Equality"
Inequality based on what?
What's wrong with assuming other humans are like myself, innately?
>>
>>133263679
>What's wrong with assuming other humans are like myself, innately?
Nothing wrong with it, it's even encouraged. We elevated lying to a moral imperative.
>>
>>133260823
Well there's the matter of racial non-exceptionalism. This is what much of /pol/ partakes in.

Exceptionalism is essentially being able to separate blacks from niggers. But, disappointingly enough that doesn't occur very often, mostly because the general population of blacks act as their stereotypes. Generalizations are generalizations because to a large degree they're true.

I sincerely believe that in the overwhelming majority of those descended of sub-Saharan Africans are more prone to violence than the average race. More often then not they're also (on average of course) significantly less intelligent.

This is a sad result to me because I see very many issues with their culture as well as (believe it or not) their genetics that can be fixed. If somehow they could begin to successfully begin breeding with members of their own race for intelligence versus physical characteristics, and also begin to promote such traits within their own way of life, I think it could save everyone a lot of heartache.

Having said this however blacks tend to be shallow in their value of life, and lack most empathy for others. This is a depressing realization but it's sadly true. This can be seen in almost every aspect of black culture as a whole, it is very materialistic, with little room for humbleness or compassion to go around. It is very greedy. This is simply the way things are.
>>
File: fire.jpg (113KB, 790x527px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
113KB, 790x527px
>>133260823
I'd fight with the fascists to the death, but the second anyone tries to touch my half-black adopted sister they're going to get a bullet in the head.
>>
>>133260823
Because, on balance, niggers are barbaric soulless motherfuckers that constantly justify slavery with their niggerish behaviour. I'm not white and i understand why white people hate black people. Black people were the only group we were warned about as kids and we grew up in some ass backwards racist times with skinheads and shit.

I know tons of black folk now, as an adult, and we're cool. But i have a keen eye for barbaric animals and human beings alike. i can't blame white people for not taking the risk.

And overtly racist whites (almost exclusively larping online) are retarded dipshits. most likely teenagers on a pretty shitty path to depression/suicide. i wouldn't take it to heart.
>>
File: Dadlesstyrone2.jpg (61KB, 337x406px) Image search: [Google]
Dadlesstyrone2.jpg
61KB, 337x406px
>>133264728
Oh, and pic related.
>>
File: Jew.webm (451KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.webm
451KB, 720x404px
>>133260823

To the gas chambers with you.
>>
>>133260823
One question shill.

If blacks have lower average IQ wont having them around decrease the average IQ of the country?
>>
>>133260823
Shut it nigger
>>
>>133260823
It's about crime for me.
>>
>>133260823
People no matter their race or gender, can fall anywhere on the human spectrum, from a short retard that masturbate +10 times at day, to a tall and handsome Einstein-tier guy.
Unfortunately, different races, ethnicities and genders tend to fall differently on this spectrum.
you cannot say anything for certain about where a specific individual are on the spectrum - based on his/hers race. but you can with some accuracy say something generel about how people of that race will tend to fall.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.