[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland bussed in people to support Trump?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/poland-promises-to-create-cheering-crowds-to-appease-trump-during-visit-reports/

Any poles who can confirm this? Perhaps someone who was there? Did anyone who worked on the boarder suddenly notice a large amounts of Americans coming to your country?
>>
>>133257868
Why didn't you archive?
https://archive.is/p5LFP
>>
>>133257946
I didn't know it was needed
>>
>>133257868
Yeah, and all the hundreds of thousands of people at Trump rallies all across the country in the USA were bussed in too.

No one actually likes Trump except for these thousands and thousands of cheering crowds, don't believe that people could like this hateful bigot, goyim, they're fake crowds!
>>
File: Trump Poland.jpg (74KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Poland.jpg
74KB, 962x642px
>>133257868
>Any poles who can confirm this?
Poles who were there already debunked this in previous threads.
>>
File: pepeWisdom.jpg (199KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepeWisdom.jpg
199KB, 436x600px
Again, it sounds as if the left is accusing Trump of doing exactly what they are...

Fucking idiots...

MAGA BABY!!!
>>
>>133258663
I believe that there are many Trump supporters in America

I find it hard to believe that there are many Trump supporters in Europe.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170711-111700.jpg (583KB, 1065x1699px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170711-111700.jpg
583KB, 1065x1699px
>>133257946
Based Norway. Thanks for reminding us!

>>133258260
We're doing this to avoid ad revenue from pouring in for our visits. This way we can share information and not have tracking cookies. Then we have less normies raiding and studying us
>>
File: billnyetheantiwhiteguy.png (1015KB, 502x961px) Image search: [Google]
billnyetheantiwhiteguy.png
1015KB, 502x961px
>>133259008
>I find it hard to believe that there are many Trump supporters in Europe.

So your conclusion is thousands of people were flown in from the USA to cheer in Poland at this Trump event?

This isn't even what your article claims, it says they were "bussed in" from other parts of Europe. Why don't you think there are Trump supporters in Europe when the article you posted even says there are?

What is it with leftists and cognitive dissonance? Thousands of people show up to cheer for someone, and then people like you come up and deny the reality that this person is popular and people want to come see and cheer for him.

It only claims people were bussed in from other "provinces," meaning from Poland.

Sage these sliding threads that are denying reality and shitposters that aren't even posting to support their clickbait articles.
>>
>>133259367
>So your conclusion is thousands of people were flown in from the USA to cheer in Poland at this Trump event?
Yes
>>
File: 1499443225153.jpg (93KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1499443225153.jpg
93KB, 480x726px
>>133259773
while plausible, he's a TV and media personality with worldwide notoriety. It's very possible for both.

It's cheaper to pay Poorland citizens tho
>>
>>133259008
Because you are a idiot who doesnt archive shill sources
>>
FAKE NEWS.
I've been there, so many people i couldn't get in, and i came 2h earlier.
Did they bussed people? Yes, some people rented busses because so many people wanted to come. It cost less money.
>>
>>133261866
This.

I was watching kike85 can comfirm
https://youtu.be/0F_5Ggc9HLI

Whats you opinion on Jacek Medlar?
>>
>>133262606
I like him. Seems like a based dude.
http://wmeritum.pl/miedlar-dementuje-informacje-o-zatrzymaniu-odniosl-sie-oskarzenia-publikuje-swoj-film-wideo/190918
>>
>>133257868
fakenews
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.