[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEEP MY MOTHER FUCKING PRESIDENTS NAME OUTTA YOUR MOUTH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I WILL GO TO FUCKING WAR FOR DONALD J TRUMP.

DO NOT FUCK WITH MY MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT

YALL COULDNT TAKE THE GUNS UNDER OBAMA.

YOU AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO USURP TRUMP.

WE READY FOR ANYTHING ARE YOU DEEP STATE SHILLS READY FOR WAR?
>>
>>133256905
wow
>>
>>133257094
You got a problem?
>>
>Entrepreneurship
>Lavish lifestyle
>Mess with me and you're dead attitude
>Trolling people just for the amusement

Blacks get Trump better than white liberals do.
>>
File: 5hh.jpg (805KB, 1318x1928px) Image search: [Google]
5hh.jpg
805KB, 1318x1928px
We gonna burn this fucker to the ground before we let the deep state take this away from us.

You think after we know everything we know we just gonna let our country go to the establishment.

YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.

The genie is outta the bottle

AND TRUMPS GOT A MOTHERFUCKING ARMY BEHIND HIM.
>>
File: k3WfHbp.jpg (680KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
k3WfHbp.jpg
680KB, 2000x1125px
You think you can fuck with this movement?
>>
File: 3141-counties-trump-won-841x452.jpg (64KB, 841x452px) Image search: [Google]
3141-counties-trump-won-841x452.jpg
64KB, 841x452px
>>
Do you know what you're up against shills?
>>
>>133256905
BASED BLACK MAN

HERE IS AN UPBOAT
>>
>>133258659
>Liberty University
>mandatory campus assembly
That said, it's entirely likely they all wanted to go anyway
>>
>>133256905
sup brah
>>
>>133260395
Bout ready to fuck up the deep state. THIS IS OUR MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY. WE VOTED THIS MAN IN AND THESE PEOPLE CANT HANDLE IT.

WE AINT GONNA JUST WATCH AS THIS WITHC HUNT GOES ON.

WE ABOUT TO GO FULL ZYKLON B ON THE DEEP STATE.
>>
>>133256905
I know your just being a gay roleplayer, but isn't it funny how niggers hate Trump for no credible reason other than their slave master Democtrat politicians said he is a meanie?
>>
>>133260876
Stockholm Syndrome.

They have been subverted and demoralized
>>
>>133256905
your president reflects everything american

he's loud, obnoxious, greedy, morbidly obese, and dumb as shit

i think the reason americans relate so much to him, is because he's a personification of everything american
>>
>>133261501

t.jealousfag
>>
>>133261501
Enjoy getting blown up by terrorists because some unelected bureaucrats decided to shitskin your entire continent up. Europe is gone.

Name another country with the freedoms we have.

You can't
>>
>>133261501
Why are you talking Abdul. Europe will be Africa 2.0 by the end of 2050. Fuck out of here stupid Europoor faggot before I eat that ass. SHIT PISSING ME OFF
>>
>>133261891
>>133261813
>>133261635

lol you muricans really comfort yourselves with the idea that europe is decaying??

fuck no

europe has always been the epicentre of culture and tradition

it has always upheld traditional conservative values and been the defintion of sophistication

we have the sexiest women, goddamn fine weather, beautiful scenery all around, universal healthcare, cheaper housing and schooling

so the next time you jerk your ding dong to the idea, that europe is dying and USA will reign, let me remind you that europe always has for centuries, and always will be great

as for the shitskins, they are like the rednecks of USA---only present in small, concentrated ghettos---their existence doesn't affect a richfag like me

so fuck back to your greasy food, your sexually loose women and your 9-5 job, you greedy murican
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.