[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macron

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Was he /ourguy/ all along?
>>
>>133254273
Every politician is an agent of the jew until proven otherwise.
>>
>>133254273
they way they look at each other ! they have the same master both are just puppet
>>
>>133254881
>>133255452
I will get shit for this but why not latch onto that, while keeping a clear mind about jews of course

Look at blacks, muslims, fags, whatever : when jews went to help them, they seized the opportunity
Even though muslims are extremely antisemitic, they didn't care they took the kikes' money and got some good and some bad out of it all

Jews feel like helping us at the moment why not go along with it
There are plenty of nationalist jews here like zemmour, finkielkraut, they run websites like fdesouche or causeur and they are doing very good in terms of views.
Rather than go muh Palestine muh Hitler muh let's gas them all we should be pragmatic and think about what's the best for white people right now.

I'm saying this especially for other French people really : why do you keep listening to E&R and Alain Soral and Dieudonné even though THEY ARE PAID BY THE FUCKING IRAN, being antisemitic doesn't automatically make you pro-white
Remember what Soral said before he got elected "Macron is a racist he will reinforce the apartheid between brown people and white people" well duh that's a good thing and Soral is just a fucking communist, that's what i have to say
>>
>>133254273
What if KEK wanted this from the beginning ?
>>
>>133254273
hell no, everything he's doing is what the EU wants aside for his comments to the press
>>
>>133255772
There are a few jewish outliers for sure, and i have nothing against them. But they are just that - outliers, and are certainly not representative of world jewry.

>nationalist jews
A bit hypocritical. Most of them are not prepared to go home to Israel themselves. Advocating for european nations that still maintain a jewish minority in elite positions is not really nationalism.
>>
Did we forget about the emails about the emails about making the EU islamic?
>>
>>133255772
I guess as soon as average every day Jews start calling out their monsters.
>>
>>133256483
Are we sure they're still outliers ? It seems an increasing number of them is threatened by muslims and their antisemitic attacks t b h
In real life at least this is what i'm seeing since where i live has a lot of jews

Didn't you guys have plenty of jews in your American alt-right movement too ?

>Advocating for european nations that still maintain a jewish minority in elite positions is not really nationalism.
Sure that's not what i'm saying., they want to keep the power of course. But they also need to deal with the muslim problem, and so do we, and right now that is more urgent and important.
>>
>>133254273
HE's a nationalist plant. I knew it!
>>
File: Are Nige and Don.jpg (69KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Are Nige and Don.jpg
69KB, 620x348px
>>133254273
Aww Trump has two besties now, Macron and Nige.
>>
>>133254273
wow the two greatest heels in wwf history
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.