[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D.T. JR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 49

File: dontrumpjr.jpg (58KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
dontrumpjr.jpg
58KB, 800x430px
>is there a dumber muthafucka alive?

I mean srsly, we were about to get another NYT story that they could've called FAKE NEWS, FAKE EMAILS, ANONYMOUS OFFICIALS n sheeit, and the mofo just tweets out - what appear to be - highly incriminating and illuminating emails about how he was totally down to collude.

Jesus fkin christ
>>
File: 1485682390787.jpg (163KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1485682390787.jpg
163KB, 703x703px
His father.
>>
>>133253887
What's going on? I'm not up to speed.
>>
>>133253887
>>is there a dumber muthafucka alive?
>>
OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
SHAREBLUE SHILS ARE ALL GETTING DOXED SOON
>OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
>SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE ALL GETTING >DOXED SOON
>>
>>133253887
You have to commit a crime to incriminate yourself.
>>
>>133253887
His lawyer must be a literal retard to allow him to post those emails
>>
File: donald-trump-655110.jpg (31KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-655110.jpg
31KB, 590x350px
>>133253887

There is one.
>>
>>133254283
During the campaign JR met with a Russian national who had no connection to the Russian government. Nothing came of the meeting.

Supposedly there was a promise of information harmful to Hillary, but none was delivered. Information isn't illegal, otherwise people could go to jail for words you spoke to them.
>>
>>133254652
>literal larping

Autism
>>
Hue hue hue hue hue
>>
>>133253887
turd doesn't fall far from asshole
>>
>>133253887
You don't know shit about this, do you?
The media already had the emails.
He released them to be 'transparent '. If you read them, you'll see it's a giant nothingburger.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-email-text.html
>>
File: IMG_1497.jpg (36KB, 550x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1497.jpg
36KB, 550x285px
MUH RUSSIAN CYBERBULLYING FAKE NEWS PULITZER!!! HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>133255387
You forgot to archive it
https://archive.is/8tAmq
>>
>>133253887
Its more bullshit fake news
>>
>>133253887
Sorry, what is the crime there?
>>
>>133255840
Harassment of Don Jr.
>>
>>133255814
THIS.
We must wait a tweet from the god emperor to confirm junior's tweets
>>
File: IMG_1690.gif (616KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.gif
616KB, 380x200px
>>133253887
"It's a nothingburger" ~CNN nigger
>>
File: 1427057828750.png (27KB, 385x286px) Image search: [Google]
1427057828750.png
27KB, 385x286px
>>133255765
>You forgot to archive it
Isn't that the Israeli surveillance "archive"?

Seems legit.
>>
File: IMG_5441.jpg (77KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5441.jpg
77KB, 750x555px
>trump and family/administration collaborates with russia
>/pol/ denies it
>trump family releases emails that PROVE it to be true
>/pol/ denies its bad

Ffs, this tweet NEVER ceases to be true, the impeachment but will come soon for sure.
>>
>>133255840

>Stage 1: EVEN THE SUGGESTION OF COLLUSION IS ABSURD
>Stage 2: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION AT ALL
>Stage 3: THE EVIDENCE IS NOT CONCLUSIVE!
Stage 4: EVEN IF THEY COLLUDED IT WASN'T ILLEGAL!
Stage 5: EVEN IF ITS TECHNICALLY ILLEGAL THEY WILL GET OFF!
Stage 6: WELL, IT SHOULDN"T BE ILLEGAL!
Stage 7: ....well...fuck..

We are at Stage 4, I have been keeping track since Stage 1. I expect Stage 7 in approx. 1 year.
>>
File: 08af460.jpg (62KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
08af460.jpg
62KB, 600x412px
>>133253887
I think I've figured you faggots out.
>be anyone in the administratoin
>Spew the most retarded bullshit ever
>wait for these other fags to come in
infinite hype train, donnie.

Please continue.
>>
>>133253887
Are we in such a racist liberal timeline where talking to Russians is illegal? Donald Trump could sit in an office together talking shit about Hillary Clinton and that wouldn't be collusion you dorks. Collusion requires action, not rights that are protected by the first ammendment
>>
File: shitapple.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shitapple.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>
>>133254252
T H I C C
>>
>>133256577
The statute in question is 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510 — the law governing foreign contributions to US campaigns. There are two key passages that apply here. This is the first:

A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.
The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me. It means that the law extends beyond just cash donations. Foreigners are also banned from providing other kinds of contributions that would be the functional equivalent of a campaign donation, just provided in the form of services rather than goods. Like, say, damaging information the Russian government collected about Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: putinwink.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
putinwink.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>133254652
good post comrade 1.50 rubles have been paid to your account
>>
>>133256887
Thats not even 1 cent USD
>>
>>133253887
Maybe this time you guys suspect the Trump family is a bunch of idiots you will be correct. Sage a slider.
>>
>>133255387
Of course the media already had the emails: the entire operation had already been exposed as Democrat paid shills trying to run a setup.

The Dems are the ones that hired the Russian lawyer. And nothing happened from it. It's all in the open as yet another nothingburger.
>>
The entire fucking democractic party you dipshit. Mao, Obama god fucking pick one.
>>
>>133256245
watching this actually unfold has been fascinating
>>
>>133254802
What crime did he commit?
>>
>>133253887
if he deleted them he'd be just like her
>>
>>133253887
>what appear to be - highly incriminating and illuminating emails

But which are, upon closer inspection, completely inconsequential
>>
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/884813352308011008
>>
ITT: Shareblue
It's literally nothing
>>
>>133256733
>The crucial phrase here is “other thing of value,” legal experts tell me.
>legal experts tell me
Anonymous sources tell me*
>>
File: trump jr.jpg (85KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
trump jr.jpg
85KB, 640x491px
>Donald Trump Jr. drunkenly wet the bed so much in college they called him ‘Diaper Don’
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/308883/donald-trump-jr-diaper-don-college-piss-drunk/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1499705350

wtf is wrong with the drumpf family??
>>
File: memes.jpg (1MB, 2219x1101px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
1MB, 2219x1101px
>>133253887
>>133254252

uhhh sure honeybun whatever you say
>>
>>133253887

>incriminating

...wouldn't you need to have a crime first?
>>
>>133260363
You wouldn't just bring this up. Donald Trump and his son have existed for decades and only just right during the election all this shit comes up, you had years to say something and didn't and the bride and groom are already married
>>
>>133257135
They are under a yuge amount of sanctions and the Russian economy is roughly down to the size of Mexico so that amount will have to do
>>
File: 1499565643143.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1499565643143.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>133255765
We are not worthy.
>>
>>133260480
Slide over to a better thread. Look at the catalogue. Don't reply to slide posters. Ignore slide threads.

Sage
>>
>>133254417
Underrated
>>
>>133256733

Information freely given doesn't constitute a contribution. For something to be a "thing of value" is has to have, in actuality of fact, a known, finite value. The basis of this line of inquiry seems to be the Hochberg opinion paper, wherein Hochberg paid for poll data for his own campaign, then ended his campaign, volunteered for another campaign and offered to provide the poll data he'd paid for. In that case the data would be considered a contribution, since usually a charge would be made for the data, but the campaign in question would have benefited from the data without paying the charge. In this case, however, the Trump campaign would have been making use of information which yes, is of some worth to a campaign, but is valueless, it has no fixed value. The campaign is not benefiting from something which otherwise would have cost them money in transaction.
>>
>>133260587
>existed for decades
>wetting the bed for decades
>fixed it for you
>>
File: DJ_JUNOR.png (178KB, 673x420px) Image search: [Google]
DJ_JUNOR.png
178KB, 673x420px
>when you've lost Fox News, the official Pravda of the Trump admin...
>>
>>133260867
There was no information given, according to both don jr and the russian lawyer. So this point is null and void. It would be a good arguement to make if information was actually transferred
>>
File: 1499725185001.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1499725185001.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>133253887
>>
>>
Ted Kennedy colluded with the Soviets against Reagan and went on the be the "Lion of the Senate"
>>
File: 4UmiZZX.png (158KB, 1972x1518px) Image search: [Google]
4UmiZZX.png
158KB, 1972x1518px
>>133256245
>accusations of "muh russia" against Trump for the thousandth time
>Trump supporters ask for evidence
>accuser's evidence is shown
>there's nothing bad/illegal about it
>faggots like (you) think they've won

I bet you're one of those "we all know who really won" Labour faggots aren't you.
>>
If at all

This story shows that Trump campaign had no contacts to Russia, if it wouldn't be for a fat British freelancer reporter friend of D. JR whose source turned out to rather talk about Adoption than providing Info on crooked H.
>>
>>133261668
This is /pol/ logic? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>133256733
>A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Didn't $200 million of Clinton's campaign come from Saudi Arabia
>>
>>133261897
How does that make what your boy did right?
>>
This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>133262026
What did don recieve? What information? Both him and the lawyer admitted there was no information to share
>>
>>133262050
Copypasta is copypasta
>>
>>133261897

Yes, but it went to her PACs

And everyone knows it's against the law for PACs to have anything to do with their associated campaign.

>>133262026
On what basis was it wrong?
>>
>>133256887
>>133257135
Right now, 50000 hyperinflated rubles are not even 1 cent.
>>
>>133262123
So why were you trying to justify his actions by saying "Hillary did it too" if it was nothing? Pull yourself together man
>>
>>133262297
>what basis was it wrong
>Hillary did it too
Pick one
>>
>>133256245
>It's only bad when my opponent does it.

>Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

>Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
>>
>>133256245
Who is that? And who are you?
>impeachment soon! I swear this time!
>>
>>133262050
First off, this is the internet, so nobody Wil believe you. Second, stocks have risen to the highest they've ever been since trump was elected. Record number of manufacturing jobs have returned to america. Border crossings are at an all time low.
And you're saying that's worse than Obamas presidency? Better than Nixons presidency?
Do you know how the impeachment process works? What is an impeachable offense?
What blatant racist remarks has he made? He's appointed people of color and women to some of the highest positions in government.
Yes, what about our children? When we have parents like you, soaking up news article after the other without thinking on your own and assembling the facts for yourself?

If you're a shill 10/10 made me reply
>>
>>133255387

>giant nothingburger

Yeah except that one small part where someone emails him saying "Hey I'm a lawyer for the Russian Government and we explicitly want to covertly give you dirt on Clinton to influence the election" and his response is "I love it."

Sorta makes all those 'Russian Collusion is fake news' claims ring a bit hollow.
>>
>>133262026
He hasn't done anything though?

>>133262397
If he's done something bad then he's done something bad, but he hasn't.
>>
>>133255082
The question is was Trump JR a part of the campaign?

I mean this is the law they claim Trump JR broke: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
the part they are highlighting is “other thing of value,” but the definition of "donation" is:

"For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions."

They all have to do with monetary value, nothing explicitly saying "information is not allowed".

Isn't all this disconnected from the whole "Trumps inner circle has ties to Russias government" if JR isn't apart of the campaign?
>>
>>133253887
You're dumb. By releasing the emails himself, he bypasses the MSM. That way they don't get to tell everyone how to think. People will read them and make up their own mind. What you're doing right now is parroting what the MSM is telling you think about him releasing the emails. You're a stupid loser who still lets the MSM do his thinking for him.
>>
>>133262397
I'm not justifying anything. It's immoral to do it, but not illegal. What hillary did is illegal because not only was she in the government, she sold American uranium based off a trade deal that went straight to her coffers. And once again, Don Jr did not recieve any information regarding hillary. Prove me wrong
>>
>>133261844
I'm saying he did WORSE than anything Trump or anybody connected to Trump has been accused of and is a fucking democrat hero.
>>
>>133258469
Conspiracy of some sort. You can't accept foreign money or services during a campaign. Oppo research is something you normally pay for so it would count as a service. Attempting a crime is still a crime even if you fail. A lot of lawyers are saying he could be charged with a federal crime right now.
>>
>>133262692
Hey, I'm a Russian government official and you should believe me.

See, I'm russian now and you can't prove it.
Same arguement with lgbtq faggots. What's stopping me from identifying as a woman tomorrow? Literally nothing
>>
>>133262692
also says the information offered was from "the crown prosecutor of Russia", a role that doesn't actually exist
>>
>>133262490

Hillary indirectly received funds from the Saudis, which if it could be proven would be in direct violation of FEC ruling regarding foreign contribution

Donald II agreed to receive freely given information, which is true, but not illegal, or even immoral.

They didn't do the same thing, and at no point have I asserted such.
>>
>>133262658
>>133262795
Was /pol/ always just idiots replying to copypasta and supporting trump?
>>
>>133256343
too bad you just made this up now

still no evidence of collusion
>>
>>133253887
Oh no, He's going to be fined. How terrible!
>>
>>133260363
So this story boils down to
"We hate this guy, we make fun of this guy, he was a absolute joke to us, and we didn't' even bother to help him out. That's why I am not voting for his father."
>>
>>133263006
He also said he never met with Russians. You got a lot of explaining to do buddy
>>
>>133263139
That's a incorrect. There was no money that changed hands, there was no information that changed hands. People are allowed to meet with one another. No prosecutor would take this case. It loses 100% of the time
>>
>>133260867
Was hochberg a foreign contributor?

And opposition research is something you pay for. It has a known value.
>>
So now Donny Jr. is a leaker. Shame.
>>
>>133263139
Then what was it when the Bush's/Clinton's paid an MI6 agent to draft up the piss dossier that ended up getting Trump investigated in the first place?
>>
>>133263494
>There was no money that changed hands, there was no information that changed hands.
"I tried to rob a bank but when I got to the vault it was empty" is not a defense.
>>
File: youduck.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
youduck.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>133263318
Are you actually going to reply to a post with anything other than "lol /pol/ peoples r stoopid"?
>>
>>133253887
Collusion isn't a crime
>>
>>133253887
talking to Russians isn't illegal
>>
>>133263613
>Then what was it when the Bush's/Clinton's paid an MI6 agent to draft up the piss dossier that ended up getting Trump investigated in the first place?
The Cruz campaign hired him first and that was an opposition research firm with a DC office that follows the law. A foreign entity giving away the same services would count as a campaign contribution.
>>
>>133263643
>comparing apples to oranges in a legal discussion
>>
>>133263254
>which if it could be proven
I don't even know why you're moving the goalposts here. Carrot Jr met with a Russian to get info that might be damaging to a political opponent. Not only is that something of value, but it's something of value from a Russian citizen. Cmon son you gotta keep up
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_2c1a.jpg (18KB, 225x261px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_2c1a.jpg
18KB, 225x261px
>>133263461
>"The Russians" is "The Russian Government"
>Trump Jr met with someone from Russia
>Big difference
>>
>>133263496

No, the Hochberg case stands as a (non-applicable) precedent for data as contribution.

How much was the Russian data worth? To the nearest 100 dollars. Data is only worth what someone wants to sell it for, information freely given costs nothing at all. I'm imparting information to you right now, free of cost.
>>
>>133263669
I haven't seen a reason to yet
>>
>>133253887
The media has turned liberals into frothing retards with their lies.
>>
>>133263318
>implying /pol/ didn't exist before the trumptrain.
Get out
>>133263461
He's never met with russian officials, which is still true.
>>
>>133263779
You're literally saying it's not a crime because no information was exchanged (because we should take his word on that?). I'm saying attempting a crime is still a crime even if you fail and giving a more concrete example of that.
>>
>>133263857
Actually it isn't.
>>
File: hank.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
Democrat Hank Johnson hands down
>>
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>133253887
Whole lotta ">1 post by this id" going on, it's almost as if they don't want discussion, but to distract.
>>
>>133263821
It's not something of value. It doesn't have a finite, quantifiable value. There isn't a standard price for it which Donny wasn't having to pay. This is the law, words have meaning. Something of value is something that has a value, and information freely given does not.
>>
>>133263881
Are you working on a political campaign or is it the person you're responding to?
>>
>>133263760
He supposedly used Ukrainian intel.
>>
File: OLIVER WILLIS.jpg (736KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OLIVER WILLIS.jpg
736KB, 1200x1200px
>>133254652
it won't be difficult to slit their throats and their kids/parent's throats too
>>
>>133260363
>One rando claims Trump slapped his son and that Trump's son peed in other people's beds
>credible

>Multiple randos claim that the Clintons murder their political opponents and dispose of/eliminate liabilities, ran drugs out of Mena, Arksansas, sold national defense secrets to the Chinese, enabled the rape and intimidation of many women, destroyed or hid records, sold weapons to despotic Middle Eastern countries, etc., etc.
>not credible

Really makes you think.
>>
>>133263857
> Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow this Thursday
>>
>>133263952
What's the crime?
>>
>>133264053

nice pasta
>>
>>133263952
The meeting isn't a crime.

A prosecutor in North Dakota meets with the Chinese President to talk about information that would incriminate a rival.

The meeting isn't sanctioned by the WH or the Justice Dept. It is only a personal meeting between 2 people.

Is it a crime?
No, you moron
>>
>>133263952
It would be a crime if he paid for the information.
Someone approached him, willingly to give him the possible info. That will never be illegal. If you think that Hillarys team wasn't doing the same sort of things with govt officals around the world they thought trump had an interest in, you're living in a basement.
>>
>>133263949
Old /pol/ would have been more concerned that members of the trump family are Jewish. You're shilling yourselves now son
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

>http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

>http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

>>
>>133253887
Judging by the way you type i would say you're probably dumber than he is.
>>
File: gets it.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gets it.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>133261305
this
>>
>>133264320
They aren't blood family, they're extended family.
Old /pol/ would have you banned because all you're doing is shilling this thread. If you even know the definition of the word
>>
>>133264126
You sound a little nervous resorting to your "depends on what your definition of 'is' is" defense there buddy
>>
>>133253887
still waiting for real proof such as:
-a transparent legal case
-legitimate presiding official providing evidence for all to view
-a cache of verified leaked documents
>>
>>133263938

The same could be said about the right listening to Rush, Hannity, Alex Jones, etc...
>>
>>133253887
>had a conversation
Guess that's illegal now
>>
>>133263205

The precedent set by Comey's cases is that there needs to be clear intent to collude. Even if there ultimately was no information traded and the lawyer was lying about what she had and who she represented, he fucked up real bad when he openly expressed interest in meeting with her. Then even more badly when he actually, you know, did that.

If he didn't believe she had anything, why spend an entire email comment chain setting up a meeting to talk about this info with several high-up campaign officials?

Dude should have kept his fucking mouth shut and let CNN go public, at least then he could have claimed it was just part of their Russian Collusion narrative. Now Trump is either going to have to throw his own son under the bus or admit his claims that the campaign had no contact with Russian officials were incredibly misleading.

There's a huge difference between "We didn't collude with any Russian officials to influence the election" and "we tried to collude with them but it turned out they didn't have shit, lol".
>>
>>133254778
no planing a crime is a crime itself.
>>
>>133264546
This. Everything is heresay with democraps. These "facts" are things that can they can bend to fit their narrative
>>
>>133256343
Stage 1-7: STRAWMAN
There's nothing illegal about this and you know it
>>
>>133264562
I'll give you Alex Jones, I have no idea why anyone would admit to listening to his show as anything more than entertainment.
>>
>>133264680
What crime?
>>
>>133264533
>my sides
>pretending a Jewish family member is ok
/pol/ is just here to troll son
>>
>>133264541

This is law. Words mean what they mean. "Something of value" is not the same as "something of worth". Value is value, it's finite and quantifiable. If you're oging to turn around in the middle of a legal argument and say "Well, that's just semantics" then I think you might be a little bit out of your depth, buddy, semantics is fundamental to law.
>>
>>133264782
its called conspiracy to commit a crime leaf, dont act stupid
>>
>>133264680
But what was being planned wasn't a crime
>>
>>133264667
>The precedent set by Comey's cases is that there needs to be clear intent to collude.
Intent is not needed under the statute. Negligible care of the documents is enough to indict someone. That is where comey crossed the line by suggesting that nobody should prosecute the case. It was not his job to say that.
>>
>>133256733
Unless it has monetary value, it's nothing is all that I got out of this
>>
>>133264680
What crime did he plan to commit? Treason can only be commuted if the foreign nation is an officially recognized enemy of the USA which Russia isn't at least officially.

Even if he had received the information no law was broken
>>
>>133264904
conspiracy to commit what crime?
>>
Holy fuck it's nothing burger
>>
>>133264395

lol did Trump JR really fuck up? Didn't read the article, but title is using "but they did it too" as an excuse
>>
>>133264859
Now you're just putting words where they arent. Not once did I say a Jewish family member is okay or not okay. You're just here to troll, boy. The pool is open
>>
>>133256112
>.is is israel
Go phonepost about cats on reddit, ignorant faggot
>>
>>133265074
No, that's the point of the "but they did it too" headline, it's not a fucking crime. People are only pretending it is because it's Trump.
>>
>>133265074
DNC colluded with Ukraine's government to dig up information on Trump.
>>
>>133265074

No, he didn't. The reason they're saing "b-b-but Hillary did it too!" is because Hillary did do exactly the same thing, it wasn't a secret, everyone knew about it, and nobody cared, because it wasn't a crime and neither is this.
>>
>>133264890
Your implementation of "semantics" is fundamental to sophistry.
Your boy met with the Russians to obtain info that would help the campaign he was working on and damage the opposition. But you're ok with that and willing to engage in olympic level mental gymnastics to explain it away. C'mon /pol/, I've heard so much about y'all. Surely you can do better...
>>
>>133265332
It literally is a crime.
>>
>>133265032
burning leafs
>>133264984
>officially recognized enemy
are you telling me russia is a friend of the us?
>>
>>133265307
Incorrect.
There was no exchange of info between the lawyer and Jr.
There was an admitted exchange of info between Ukraine and DNC/Clinton campaign
>>
>>133265074
No he didn't, but he's clearly stupid. Baron needs to grow up fast so Trump can send the kids with the fist wife to the grinder.

Baron and Tiffany best kids.
>>
>>133253887
>>is there a dumber muthafucka alive?

Was the information the Russians gave him any good?
>>
>>133265132
You said it's ok because it's not a blood relative. I don't care either way, just pointing out that /pol/ is full of garbage
>>133265147
>triggered by phone posting
You're such a good 4chan member! Well meme'd kiddo!
>>
File: 1442072518498.gif (303KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442072518498.gif
303KB, 320x240px
>>133254417
>[Reporter:] Here with us in the studio with more on the Trump-Russia investigation is Maine Waters. Mrs. Waters, what are your thoughts about hese recent developments?

>[Waters:] Aww fittin fim senpai wit da mup do didda, mmmm'PEACH dub ho BIX NOOD muhfugga!

We need to meme this prune with a wig into becoming the head of the DNC.
>>
>>133265505
Your interpretation of the law needs to be adressed. Now get out
>>
>>133253887

Collusion isn't even a crime, and he didn't actually collude.
>>
>>133265513
It isn't officially an enemy of the USA you fucking idiot. Are you saying Russia is an official enemy of the United States?

This is pretty basic shit. Russia is not an officially recognized enemy of the USA at this point in time, that doesn't mean they are our friends but it does mean even if Trump jr did what the allege he did it still wouldn't be considered treason in the court of law.
>>
>>133265651

Tiffany is a gigantic whore.
>>
>>133265862
No I did not. You're stating false information. You talked about 'old /pol/' and just posted "cmon I've heard so much about yall.
Learn to troll faggot
>>
>>133265505
>you're wrong because I say so

Either find some case law to back up your assertions or fuck off mate.

What has Donny actually done here that's wrong? He hasn't broken a law, he hasn't received free of charged something with a countable value on behalf of his father's campaign.

>>133265511
Why do you think that? Information freely given doesn't constitute a contribution.
>>
>>133265511
>>
>>133266021
Didn't Romney say Russia was?
>>
>>133266021
http://www.nato.int/cps/eu/natohq/topics_111767.htm#cl505

sure thing ivan
>>
If there's something he can legitimately be charged with over these emails then prosecutors would have gotten them eventually anyway so shouting fake would just hurt their name.

Him and his lawyers know he didn't do anything wrong so they decided to cuck the NYT.
>>
>>133265899
Make me, /pol/ garbage
The truth is, Trump could shit in your mouth and you would try to come up with an argument about how great it is
>>
>>133265332
it is literally a crime. If a soldier did that he would be prosecuted by the martial court. There is ill intent in that meeting and you cannot deny it.
>>
>>133266059
She didn't marry a jew and give him a direct line to her father who is also the president. She's better than ivanka by miles.
>>
Do you turd nuggets actually read shit.. this is in the FEC reg that you keep quoting.

Volunteer activity

Generally, an individual (including a foreign national) may volunteer personal services to a federal candidate or federal political committee without making a contribution. The Act provides this volunteer "exemption" as long as the individual performing the service is not compensated by anyone. The Commission has addressed applicability of this exemption to several situations involving volunteer activity by a foreign national, as explained below.

So, fuck nuggets, what compensation was given and what contribution was made.
>>
>>133265795
Even if it was shit, it was near treasonous that he didn't reject the offer.
If the FBI sells fake VX gas to to a Jihadist as a sting, is he any less guilty if he wanted to carry out an attack?
>>
>>133266244
>>
>>133266161
Yes, but we haven't been declared enemies since the cold war. Learn your history
>>
>>133266211
>G-GUYS CRIMINALS HAVE NEVER DONE STUPID SHIT
>>
>>133266256
>>
>>133266244
dont trigger the trumpkins, this is the only safespace they have
>>
>>133266306
Again, didn't Romney say Russia was, and most Republicans agreed with him? What changed? The RIDF?
>>
>>133254252
I want to eat his ass!
>>
>>133266244
This is the exact reason why trump will get two terms. Call you out on your shit arguement, you call me names. Good luck in 2020
>>
File: 69f.jpg (36KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
36KB, 354x286px
>>133266131
>GUYS CLINTON, THE CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, SATAN WORSHIPPING, ANTI-AMERICAN CANDIDATE ALSO DID IT, SO ITS FINE! WE WERE JUST JOKING ABOUT BEING AGAINST WHAT SHE DOES!
I love watching the trumpcucks squirm
>>
>>133253887
What does "collude" even mean? Care to define it?

Did Democrats "collude" when they coordinated with the Ukrainian government to try and undermine the Trump campaign?
>A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
>The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia.

Wow, it's almost like that's exactly the thing libshits are accusing Don Jr of doing, except he walked away and the Democrats didn't?
>>
>>133266089
Learn to troll where? Obviously not on a board with Trump shills
>>133266095
Several of you are now just repeating yourselves. Is this how you rev up the echo chamber?
>>
File: My sides have become one.gif (3MB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
My sides have become one.gif
3MB, 480x369px
>>133265865
>Aww fittin fim senpai wit da mup do didda, mmmm'PEACH dub ho BIX NOOD muhfugga!
Anon have you seen my sides i have lost them
>>
>>133266404
lots of RIDF and proxies, paid shills and trump is an angel he cant do anything wrong thinkery
>>
>>133266467

Tell me more about Hillary.
>>
>>133256112

You filthy, filthy jews suck at blending with us humans.
>>
>>133266530

You have nothing. Go back to /reddit/
>>
>>133266504
>Turns out Democrats were right, RUSSIA was connected to Trump's campaign

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>133266404
Just because a politician says we are enemies doesn't mean we are declared enemies. The current president or congress declares that, not a person running for president
>>
>>133266520

What are we repeating?

Regardless, why can't you refute it?
>>
>>133266161
Yup but even King Nigger called White Obama a loony Right Wing conspiracy theorist. Funny how now the Trump is the potus, everyone in the government and the msm believes in the Russian conspiracy theory now.
>>
File: laffin.jpg (79KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
79KB, 570x570px
>>133266244

>But it's okay if WE work with a foreign government to directly influence the election...
>>
>>133266442
Gotta get that echo chamber going. Keep it up!
Trump is on the Russian payroll and you want him to win in 2020. Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>133266597
>>manafort did nothing wrong
>>
>>133266855

Go back to /reddit/
>>
File: the_city_of_you.png (6KB, 595x67px) Image search: [Google]
the_city_of_you.png
6KB, 595x67px
>>133264667
>There's a huge difference between "We didn't collude with any Russian officials to influence the election" and "we tried to collude with them but it turned out they didn't have shit, lol".

How does it feel to be so painfully retarded? Stop parroting CNN in believing this irrelevant whore was somehow a super spy for the Kremlin.
https://archive.is/31hCG
>>
>>133266520
So are you, shill. We've given you our arguement and then some. All you've given is lol @ /pol/
>>
>>133266520
This is the law they claim Trump JR broke: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20
the part they are highlighting is “other thing of value,” but the definition of "donation" is:

"For purposes of part 300, donation means a payment, gift, subscription, loan, advance, deposit, or anything of value given to a person, but does not include contributions."

They all have to do with things monetary value. Where explicitly is it stated that information is forbidden?
>>
File: laffin.jpg (30KB, 398x241px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
30KB, 398x241px
>>133266661
How?

Democrats met directly with Ukrainian government officials and sabotaged Manafort with fake news.
Don Jr. met with a tabloid man and a lawyer, and walked away with nothing.

>But it's okay if WE work with a foreign government to directly influence the election...
>>
>>133266855
Prove he's on the russian payroll, and I will say sorry
>>
>>133266293
Seems like a setup that the Clinton campaign was probably behind. Collusion within a collusion.
>>
>>133267036
Veselnitskaya isn't even a govt official. This narrative crumbling apart every minute.
>>
>>133266807
Bro, you can't be that stupid. Obama did it to shit on him during a debate. But, didn't Republicans also say Russia was clearly an ennemy when they harbored Snowden and as they said, took a lot of his stolen intel ?

Or has that view also changed? I'm very confused ...
>>
>>133266769
Refute what? People keep saying that carrot Jr tried to get Russian help for the US campaign and you're saying "he didn't and even if he did that's ok"
You're not by any chance a Russian yourself are you?
>>
>>133267062
You guys believe every loony conspiracy that fits your narrative. So why do you require proof now?

Oh it doesn't fit your narrative.
>>
>>133267036
Like all libshit narratives, this one will go no where because no actual crime was committed. And like always, every "crime" they accuse the Trump admin of committing, they've already actually committed with verifiable proof.
>>
>>133267058
Bro, you've missed the newest development! GO check DJT jr.'s tweets;
>>
>>133253887

>sage

Liberals shocked and outraged about transparency; don't know how to handle it.
>>
File: 147678674636.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
147678674636.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>133264395
>>133265315
>>133266131
>>133266298
>>133266341
>>133266533
>>133266597
>>133266940

holy shit, a trumpcuck is already having a meltdown. I can't wait to see the collective autistic meltdown nu/pol/ has when the severity of this hits them.
>>
>>133266847
How does that make it ok for Trump to do it again? We've covered this already. Get back to class son
>>
>>133267205
> Denying to give proof because you think my statement is false. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt to prove me wrong. Nobody has yet
>>
>>133267107
Not to mention Trump Juniors connection to the top circle of the campaign is unclear beyond publically supporting his father.

Was trump jr ever a part of the campaign beyond being the son of Donald Trump?
>>
>>133266940
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/335367-manafort-in-russian-spotlight

Your putting your hand in the fire for a person that worked for russian intresst over those of the us over decades.
>>
>>133267096
If he fell for it, then its shows where his loyalties go. He's a russian stooge just like Dad.
>>
File: laffin.jpg (55KB, 550x340px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
55KB, 550x340px
>>133267205
>"loony conspiracy"
>literally believes Trump was paid to win the US election by the Russian government and tens of millions of voters were, too
>>
>>133254802
It's not going to get Trump out of office
>>
>>133267205
that's a dodge
>>
>>133266162
That doesn't change anything I said. NATO doesn't dictate u.s policy, the u.s dictates NATO policy. Russia is not an officially recognized enemy of the U.S. we are not at war with Russia.
>>
>>133267170
It's perfectly legal. You just don't know the law
>>
>>133267406

Shifting narratives already? What happened?
>>
File: 1471633028961.jpg (6KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471633028961.jpg
6KB, 201x199px
>>133267444
checked
>>
File: 1499781527014.jpg (101KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499781527014.jpg
101KB, 539x960px
>>133253887
Oh noes! Is this the end of Trump's campaign???
>>
>>133267205
Same reason a judge likes to see proof when making a verdict on something.
>>
>>133266941
>you

But my point is it doesn't matter whether she had shit or was who she said she was so long as DTJ believed her and still tried to meet, which he clearly did.

Trying to collude with a foreign government is still trying to collude with a foreign government, even if you're too retarded to actually make sure the person you're meeting with is who they say they are.
>>
GIVE ME THE RUNDOWN
>>
>>133267444
>literally believes Trump was paid to win the US
Nice projection

No I just think Trump's loyalties lie only with Trump, not America. He's a salesman that will use whatever tactic to get the sale. Russia probably has real dirt on him. Solid dirt. Or at least Russia told him they could help him out.

Either way, a president that accepted help from a foreign power, or even entertained the idea is down right sickening. I don't care if it was him or Hillary.
>>
>>133267751
>Trying to collude with a foreign government is still trying to collude with a foreign government
You mean like how Hillary and the DNC colluded with Ukraine to dig up oppo research on Trump?

>>
File: laffin.jpg (226KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
226KB, 630x421px
>>133267316
I'll start caring when you stop being hypocrites. Nothing illegal happened on Don Jr's end, sorry! He walked away with zero oppo research. The lawyer wasn't connected to the Russian government and the meeting was arranged by a tabloid publisher. Meanwhile, the HRC campaign met directly with the Ukrainian government with information to try and sabotage the Trump campaign. Thus, you're accusing Don Jr. of breaking a law which doesn't exist, and then sidestepping the fact your side DID THE SAME THING AND THERE'S PROOF. When are you going to call for Democrat leadership to be jailed for "treason"? Until you do, everyone will see right through you.

>>
>>133260363
kek trump is a fucking boss "put on a suit and meet me outside", not that any of it is true but it's pretty funny.
>>
File: 1462322458453.jpg (15KB, 255x222px) Image search: [Google]
1462322458453.jpg
15KB, 255x222px
>>133267107
>>133266941
FUCKING THIS
>>
There's nothing incriminating or damning in those mails you shill.
If anything, it's another 'muh russian' fake irrelevant story dead in the water in less than 24h
>>
>>133267170
>People keep saying
So then it would be your camp who are repeating themselves, no?

The facts are these: Donny Jr didn't break a law setting up a meeting after being offered data. The person in question does not represent the Russian government in any official capacity, which rules out interference by a foreign government. Had the Russian been offering cash money that would have been an FEC violation regarding foreign national contribution, but they were offering data, which isn't a contribution as it has no quantifiable value.

This is how it is. That's the thing about the truth, being true it gets repeated often.
>>
>>133267560
>intelligence is not something of value
Son, your hero the walking carrot said they never met with Russia. You better imply your semantics argument to your own team.
>>
>>133268058
Go back to /reddit/ immediately.

>>
>>133267751
Collusion isn't always a bad word. Politicians collude with foreign governments all the time, presidential candidates take campaign contributions and endorsements from foreign governments every election cycle.

Even being given info on your opponent isn't illegal.
>>
>>133267803
Don Jr posts email convoy he had with insider about potential damaging info on Hillary. Meeting occurred, no information traded (that we know of).
Dems are trying to push collusion narrative, although it doesn't work because don Jr isnt tied to the govt at all, the russian lawyer says she's not connected with russian govt.

Big nothingburgrr
>>
>>133268044
>never met with Russia
They didn't meet with the Russian govt. They met with a russian lawyer who last worked for the russian govt in 2001. Seems like your narrative is falling apart
>>
>>133253887
>ITT: a bunch of alarmist Reddit tier idiots
Atleast you niggers are contained here for now
>>
>>133268058
Define treason, I would love to see what you define treason as.
>>
>>133268019
>its not illegal so therefore its not wrong

Yeah, so the fact that the son of the president was receptive to information about a candidate from a foreign country doesn't bother you one bit?
>>
>>133268339
Nope. Not one bit
>>
File: 1499803515079.png (65KB, 1064x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499803515079.png
65KB, 1064x196px
Uh oh, there went your ebin meme!
>>
File: so_i_hate_trump.jpg (40KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
so_i_hate_trump.jpg
40KB, 600x601px
>>133268307
Wow, at this point Trump cucks have resorted to "define treason".
>>
>>133267948
/pol/ echo chamber is at work here people. This along with help from Rush Limbaugh talking points is their justification for the latest shit their heroes stepped in
Watching you kids squirm is fun. There is nothing you can't make excuses for
>>
>>133268044
I bet you're 16 calling me son. You continue to slam me as a degenerate for having my views and refusing to have an actual conversation about what actually happened, and what you want to happen.
>>
>>133268339
Why should it? It's not like American politics were clean and immune to this stuff prior to Trump.

>it's not illegal, its just bad

Hold absolutely no water in court
>>
>>133255082
You missed the part where Trump Jr, Kutchner, and Manafort agreed to this meeting under the pretends that information would be coming from the Russian government. Whether that was actually the case is immaterial, since as far as they knew it was legit from the Russia state.

to;dr: they TRIED to collude, but in this case apparently we're being trolled.
>>
File: B_eXQcyWwAAaBqY.jpg (20KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
B_eXQcyWwAAaBqY.jpg
20KB, 334x372px
>>133268339
VESELNITSKAYA
IS
NOT
A
OF
THE
RUSSIAN
GOVERNMENT

STOP
FUCKING
REPEATING
THIS
>>
>>133268021
/pol/ echo chamber talking points
>>
>>133268044
>they never met with Russia
Because he didn't. The meeting wasn't arranged by the Russian government with a Russian official. It was arranged by a tabloid publisher with a lawyer FROM Russia. Oh, and Don Jr. walked away from the meeting.

You've got NOTHING.
>>
>>133268415
What a patriot you are.
>>
>>133267898

Yeah, except they never swore under oath that they'd never done this. This is literal proof that all Trump staffers who swore there was no intentional attempts at colluding with Russia during the election were committing perjury. And Trump is either so ignorant he didn't realize his son and several top staffers were meeting this woman or he's been lying through his teeth every time he's claimed the campaign had no contact with Russia during the election.
>>
>>133267511
>>The us as a part of an alliance isnt in charge of its policies.
Wow, the stupidy of trumpkins amazes me.

>>133267604
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/manaforts-ukrainian-blood-money-caused-qualms-hack-suggests-235473

nope just a small piece of a bigger picture. Yanokovich and his henchmen Manafort worked for russian interests against those of the US. And now you see that DTJ was part of those circles, if you think that any of these players are on the side of the US your either stupid or a russian spook.
>>
>>133268449
I'm just pointing out that you don't know the definition of treason because you're ignorant. I think it's funny.
>>
>>133268444

the Russian that said she's not working for the government, says she's actually not working for the government!! Must be true!!! Thank God!!
>>
>>133268449
It's not a hard question. Give it your best shot.
>>
>>133268550
Do you have a problem with the Steele Dossier?
It was commissioned by a foreign govt and used by our congress
>>
>>133268451
The only person squirming in this thread is the one refusing to back up their statements
>>
Attempted murder is still a crime derplords

Trying to buy coke from an undercover officer is still illegal even if it's flour

Trying to solicit a prostitute is illegal even if you don't fuck her

Y'all know trump played stupid games and won stupid prizes
>>
>>133268629
She hasn't worked for the government since 2001, little shill.

>>133268589
Now you're just making shit up.

Go back to /reddit/.

>>
>>133268521
How refreshing, a liberal who ignores objective truth.
>>
File: 1490322704491.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490322704491.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>>133253887

>Be liberal
>Get BTFO every day since Trump election
>still believe you've "got a chance at impeachment"
>fail every time because you keep taking the bait
>hang self in desperation since there's 7.5 more years to suffer, and death is a comforting option
>>
>>133268449
Give me your definition of treason
Give me your definition of impeachment.

I'll wait
>>
>>133268530
Met with Russians to get intel to influence a US election
>keep squirming kiddo
>>
>>133268339

Opposition research gathering, and it didn't even come to pass.
Literally nothing, while Cunton had former MI5 spies fabricate fake stories on golden showers and private plane rapes.
>>
File: cuckmobile.jpg (100KB, 1086x724px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmobile.jpg
100KB, 1086x724px
>>133253887
sage boasting in a thrill bread
>>
You need to start looking at this from the eyes of a Trump supporter.

In their mind, if DJTJ released the communication, then nothing wrong happened. DJTJ is super smart, so he wouldn't do something stupid. Releasing incriminating emails is stupid, so the emails he released weren't incriminating. In their minds, it's a logical conclusion.

At this point, DJT and co. are just trying to bruteforce the truth. They can't admit to wrongdoing because their supporters like the fact that they keep sticking it to the "man". They can't come out and apologize or say they messed up: this will anger their supporters. Their supporters want to be supporting a winner: someone who never backs down and always wins. As angry as Trump supporters are, they will turn on him on a dime if he shows any weakness, and he knows that.
So, they keep up their facade and put out this email to prove to their supporters that they are innocent. Their supporters won't read the email or care about any criticism that comes from their release: they'll just look at the fact that DJTJ released the emails and conclude that they did no wrong.
>>
>>133254652
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>133268589
Kushner and Manafort disclosed this meeting. The only one who didn't was Jr because he wasn't seeking a position within the govt, meaning he didn't have to
>>
>>133268451
t. reddit

You can't sidestep evidenced truth just like you can't circumvent the president's authority to dictate who can and cannot be permitted into the country. By the way, how did that court challenge go? Oh, the EO is still being enforced because the Supreme Court overruled you 9-0? Sorry to hear that :( :( :(

Maybe in 2024 you can try again.
>>
>>133268666
I wonder what the odds are this time it'll stick? You can fantasize as hard as you want Trump is a Russian agent but in the end reality just keeps on proving you wrong.
>>
File: IMG_3922.jpg (7KB, 138x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3922.jpg
7KB, 138x118px
HAHAHAA some "light treason"
>>
>>133268756
>nu flag
why nother reading?
>>
heres the real viedeo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9eC0O7DHZ0
>>
>>133268611
You should learn to read, I said u.s is 100% in charge of NATO but that NATO doesn't dictate laws onto the u.s. Russia is not an officially recognized enemy of the u.s.

Do you even have an argument or is acting retarded your entire strategy?
>>
>>133268451
Post an actual rebuttal to what he said next time faggot
>>
>>133268498
>Not a member of the russian gov't
>Means they are a tool of Putin.

Did you type your response with a straight face?

>>133268478
So if someone sells you $300 car stereo for $20 with pry marks on it. But you don't ask if it was stolen. Hey you buy it because its all cool cuz you know its not illegal since you didn't "know" it was stolen.
>>
>>133268768

They also claimed they didn't know what the topic of discussion at the meeting would be until they were there, which this clearly shows is false. Clinton was not an incidental topic that happened to come up, it was the whole purpose of the meeting in the first place. That's literal perjury.
>>
File: mfw__.jpg (19KB, 372x508px) Image search: [Google]
mfw__.jpg
19KB, 372x508px
>THIS IS THE END OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN!!
t. increasingly nervous man for the 9001+ time
>>
MmmmHHMMMYES!!! I love trusting Russians!!! I'm sure everything they say is true and good!! Give me more cummies daddy Putin!!!!

Direct quote by >>133268705
>>
File: laffin.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>133268742
>gets told what objectively happened
>rejects reality, substitutes it with Daily Beast memes
>>
>>133268752
Funny because apparently y'all have all of her emails yet I haven't seen one about this lol.
>>
File: densemf.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
densemf.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>133268629
Do you know how burden of proof works?

It's up to YOU to that prove she is, in fact, a member of the Russian government or some kind of FSB spy.

One random lawyer FROM Russia =/= "THE RUSSIANS."

I can't believe /pol/ has become this retarded.
>>
File: 1499505077983.jpg (194KB, 954x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499505077983.jpg
194KB, 954x850px
>>133253887
USA better start actually cooperating harder so this kike chink sandnigger collusion can be wiped out
>>
>>133254417
Did Bill Cosby have a sex change?
>>
>>133268847
nice backpaddling ivan
>>
>>133268944
Go back to /reddit/.

>>
>>133268975
>I can't believe /pol/ has become this retarded.
m8 the phone posting and shilling is next level, easily over half the posts here now are complete tripe
>>
>>133261679
If you plan to rob a bank, to shoot a man, or to commit terrorist acts, it's illegal. It's called conspiracy to commit
>>
>>133268756
He literally did nothing wrong. What does he have to apologize for?
>>
>>133264748
Ergo, stage 4.
>>
>>133268900
That wan't what they claimed. You are making shit up now. They disclosed the meeting and it's purpose. That's how the media/Dems found out about the meeting.
>>
>>133268988
*co-op with Russians
>>
>>133268756
Honestly, I think everyone outside of /pol/ understands this. It's just fun to come here when Trump steps in shit to see them squirm. You shouldn't try to convince them of anything, it just feeds their echo chamber.
>>
>>133253887
>highly incriminating and illuminating emails

lololol You write like an adjunct professor
>>
>>133269069
Because Trump won the election fair and square and they can't stand it, basically.
>b-b-but it was Her Turn!
>b-b-but we spent $1.5 billion!
>>
>>133268975

I was actually being completely sarcastic. Parodying what the people who suck Trump's cock actually believe.
>>
>>133264680
Thinking about planning a crime is a crime in krautland Ahmed, not in the U.S.
>>
>>133256112
>the jews are spying on archived websites people use to deny clickbait and adrev
>>
File: 1465272561400.jpg (921KB, 1835x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1465272561400.jpg
921KB, 1835x2750px
>>133268490
>under the pretends
nice one
>>
>>133269155
yhea the mental acrobatics that quite amusing to watch
>>
>>133268756
>You need to start looking at this from the eyes of a Trump supporter.
>In their mind, if DJTJ released the communication, then nothing wrong happened. DJTJ is super smart, so he wouldn't do something stupid. Releasing incriminating emails is stupid, so the emails he released weren't incriminating. In their minds, it's a logical conclusion.
>At this point, DJT and co. are just trying to bruteforce the truth. They can't admit to wrongdoing because their supporters like the fact that they keep sticking it to the "man". They can't come out and apologize or say they messed up: this will anger their supporters. Their supporters want to be supporting a winner: someone who never backs down and always wins. As angry as Trump supporters are, they will turn on him on a dime if he shows any weakness, and he knows that.
>So, they keep up their facade and put out this email to prove to their supporters that they are innocent. Their supporters won't read the email or care about any criticism that comes from their release: they'll just look at the fact that DJTJ released the emails and conclude that they did no wrong.

I was just on the reddit thread you copypasta'd this from.
>>
>>133269020

20 rubles have been deposited into you account! Keep up the good work comrade!
>>
>>133269155
Trumpkins are basically jihadist's at this point.. no matter what he does they will justify it.

It's better than admitting they are wrong.
>>
>>133268787
>being this mad
>>
>>133269284

The more you shill the more I post this.
>>
>>133254252
The only crime here is how sexy that ass looks.
>>
>>133253887
every time there is some problematic legislation (obamacare) who could affect republicans, a fake russia-trump story comes out. because trump wants it.
>>
>>133269260
No surprise there
>>
>>133269155
>squirm
>echo chamber
Literally used in every one of your posts lol
>>
>>133269076
This shit goes two ways and your lack of cred is showing CNN
>>
>>133269205
meeting with someone is not thinking britbonger, read the emails this isnt merely thinking ;)
>>
>>133268891
So what stolen radio did Trump Jr purchase? What proof do you have he ever intended to buy it and wasn't just going to check it out? Can't arrest somebody for thought crimes. Nowhere in his emails did he incriminate himself or show any type of intention.

He's untouchable
>>
>>133269315

Such dedication to the cause comrade! 40 rubles this time!
>>
>>133254252
Still better looking than Hilldawg.
>>
>>133269309
>dodging this hard
>>
>>133268884
I have several times. Why do you think this thread is so long? /pol/ is scrambling to excuse the walking carrot again
>>
>>133269469

Keep talking. More people will see this and then laugh at your pathetic shilling.
>>
>>133269285
>trumpkins are jihadists because they want to get rid of the muh russia narrative
>antifa can smash buildings and shout anti white narratives and that's okay.
Joggles the boggles
>>
File: WHITEBOI CANT COMPETE.png (856KB, 948x456px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEBOI CANT COMPETE.png
856KB, 948x456px
>>133269309
>STOP FIGHTING BACK, ACCEPT MY SHILLING ALREADY!!!
>>
>>133269260
>I was just on the reddit thread you copypasta'd this from.
stay on plebbit
>>
>>133253887
There is literally nothing wrong with what he did.
>>
>>133269000
Not even close to an argument ahmed
>>
>>133269452
"just going to check it out" Yeah I'm going to go check out this bank with my gun and my ski mask, but it's not illegal
>>
>>133269285
>Liberals prove they are Islamophobic.
tip top kek
>>
Leftie shills blown the fuck out, once again.
No laws were broken by Trump or his team.
Do you ignorant faggots ever get tired of losing? j/w
>>
>>133262050
Obviously shill, but if anyone out there voted for trump AND only NOW thinks its a mistake you are the worst kind of moron
>>
Donald Trump JR had a secret-

Wrong, it wasn't secret, in fact it has been known about for months and included multiple people at the meeting

meeting with Russia

- Wrong, it was someone from Russia not a official of the Russian government

to collude

wrong again, talking to someone from Russia about a political rival isn't collusion, it isn't even "working" together

Looks like another fake news story, the best part is that WaPo and the NYT admitted that they don't even do journalism anymore, they just sit around and wait for ex-Obama administration or deep state agents to leak them the next "big" story and they print it

Literally the fifth estate.
>>
>>133269452
Again not saying what he did was illegal (although it probably was, he's just releasing the part that is not incriminating) , it was morally wrong. And the idea his dad had no knowledge of it is laughable. Plus its shows that they are all lying about how they claimed they had no ties to Russia during the election..
>>
>>133269620
"What is Conspiracy to commit treason"
>>
>>133269260
I have nothing to do with Reddit
>>
>>133269579
by changing your position you allready made my case, why argument when the opponent does the work ;)
>>
>>133269588
Prove his intent, you can't. A ski mask and a gun is a lot more evidence than you guys have, wouldn't get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>133269708

Go back to /reddit/.
>>
>>133269531

60 more!! You'll get a promotion soon comrade!!
>>
>>133269051
All you have to do on /pol/ is say one uncomfortable thing about Trump like he lied about getting political help from Russia and then just sit back and watch them squirm for pages. It's fascinating really.
>>
>>133269620
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to
believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, [...] or

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation
A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. for the head of the government and military obviously clears this hurdle on both sides.

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain
AGREES or ATEEMPTS to obtain

What information you say?
>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his [Agalarov] father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney

Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof that he, Manafort and Kushner committed espionage.
>>
>>133269432
Trump junior fucked up. There was technically no crime but it looks bad and it gives the MSM some shit to spin for the next 6 months.
>>
>>133269708
Wrong.
Keep losing, faggot.
It's hilarious to watch.
>>
>>133269678
If it's morally wrong, the Steele Dossier that was used to justify the Russia probe is morally wrong as well.
>>
Here, you have done mental backflips to make this work. It wasn't "talking" about an opponent, it was going to a known ally of Putin to discuss incriminating material on Hilary Clinton
>>
>>133269548
>>antifa can smash buildings and shout anti white narratives and that's okay.

Nice projecting. I didn't say antifa is okay at all, in any of my posts. but keep up the shit posting.
>>
>>133269825
>>133269820
>>
File: 1326189755163.jpg (10KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1326189755163.jpg
10KB, 360x240px
>>133269708
>using "treason" again
>Providing aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war

You want to tell me when Congress officially declared war on Russia, faggot? Don't worry, I'll wait.
>>
>>133269821
Same thing can be said about Obama being from kenya, or hillary should be in jail? If I go to a liberal image board, will I be welcome with those ideas? Fucking idiot
>>
>>133269666

First of all your satantic trips must mean your post is TRUE.

Second, the meeting was about incriminating evidence. It's in the emails. I'm not sure what more "proof" you need?
>>
>>133269678
>had no ties to Russia during the election..

Once again, meeting with someone from Russia isn't a "tie" you dense moron.

It isn't "working with"

It isn't "colluding"

Talking to someone from Russia isn't incriminating or a crime in anyway, no matter what your shareblue handlers tell you.
>>
>>133269364
You stalking me you squirming echo chamber faggot?
>>
>>133268451
>people arguing, spewing hate and vitriol at each other, no one agreeing with anything
>/pol/ echo chamber

Just how many shekels have been deposited into your account?
>>
>>133269931

You're getting very close to 100 rubles my friend!! But you're at 80 for now!!
>>
>>133253887
If you want dirt on Hillary Clinton you don't need to go to the fucking Russians for it. That bitch has left paper trail of criminal activity long enough to wipe out several national forests. She has burned many people over the years and they are willing to talk if only people would fucking listen to them.
>>
>>133269678
I'll agree it was morally wrong but this is American politics, not church. I'm not sure where in the political game youre going to find a morally clean politician.

>>133269708
Learn what treason is, it has an actual legal definition.
>>
>>133269921
Its called shifting the goalpost trumpkins love to do this when they are caught just like (((them)))
>>
>>133269898
Except the Steele Dossier was was vetted through the intelligence agencies, not a private citizen working in a campaign.

Apples to Oranges my friend.
>>
>>133270064
You're helping to spread the message. Be proud.

>>
>>133269821
Great way to spend your life bro. Guessing your parents gave up on grandkids.
>>
>>133269997
You're the one refusing to back up your arguements. I just noticed youve used those same terms every time. But oh wait. You've never been to 4chan before. You don't know how to find out who posts what. Fucking faggot
>>
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>133269958
So you're my shit isn't bad because others do it too argument again then?
>>
>>133269315
Both Shillary and Durmpf should go to jail 2bh
>>
>>133270171
His meeting had nothing to do with the campaign. The lawyer came to discuss the law about adopting russian children
>>
>>133269888
>(a) Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to
believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, [...] or

>(c) Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

>the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation
A foreign government attempting to interfere in a U.S. for the head of the government and military obviously clears this hurdle on both sides.

>Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his [Agalarov] father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

>Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney

Trump Jr. just tweeted out proof that he, Manafort and Kushner committed espionage.
>>
>>133270349
this desu senpai
>>
>>133269957

>>
>>133270180

100 RUBLES!!! You get the special medal of Russian Valor my comrade! I'm so very proud!! Prof of YOU for spreading the good word of mother Russia!!! Thank you!
>>
>>133270002
That's a little bit more like old /pol/ so well done.
>>
>>133270093

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917
>>
>>133270401
yeah sure
>>
>>133270278
He already has the codes. Good luck trying to get him to give them up now.
>>
>>133270520
>>133270446
>>133270405
You are super butthurt.

>>
>>133270602
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917
>>
>>133270602
5 more rubbels for you ivan
>>
>>133270405
Well, it didn't injure the US. Russia didn't gain anything. It didn't interfere. There is no recorded attempt. He was invited to a meeting. And best part, Jr. wasn't in office. Still isn't, far as I know.
>>
>>133270520
Spam it all you want, just proves you have a very poor understand of legal terms.

Trump Jr broke absolutely no law in your low effort ctrl v you copied from Reddit.
>>
>>133270698
>>133270697
>third worlder shitskins
What a shock. Go back to /reddit/.

>>
>>133270586
He'll give them up alright... to Russia
>/pol/ would still defend it
>>
>>133270307
I don't go to liberal image boards to shill, so no. I come to pol to have actual discussions about political events. Democrat, republican. I don't care what you believe as long as youre open to understanding the other side. If you're one of those liberal fuck who say my way or the highway, fuck you
>>
>>133270786
>ad hominem
>>
>>133270698
pay your nato denbts hans
>>
>>133270880
Thanks for the (You). Here's a link you should check out.

>>
File: (((goldstone))).png (618KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
(((goldstone))).png
618KB, 583x777px
>>133270446
>this fat dopey faggot says in an email that official Russian government policy is to support Trump
>you completely believe him 100%

Because you're being paid. Brockbots please fucking go.
>>
>>133270884
we allready do buy exporting superior german products and through them making your life worthwhile
>>
>>133269068
rob a bank - theft
shoot a man - attempted murder/murder
terrorist attack - terrorism

finding out some dodgy shit on Hillary - learning.

If he actually went through with it it would have still meant fuck all. Christ, everyone had access to dodgy shit from Clinton and her campaign, does that mean I should be in trouble for finding out bad shit about her because the guy in charge of wikileaks is from a another country?
>>
>>133270555
http://www.businessinsider.com/magnitsky-act-russian-adoptions-donald-trump-jr-meeting-2017-7

Veselnitskaya would have had her own motivations for pivoting from promises of dirt on Clinton to a discussion of Russia's adoption policy, which was altered to bar American families from adopting Russian children in retaliation for the signing of the Magnitsky Act in 2012.
>>
>>133270401
You seriously believe this. hahaha
>>
>>133253887
>highly incriminating

Oh yes, i'm sure Jake Tapeworm at CNN knows a lot more about criminal law than Don's lawyers.

You don't think he ran this stuff by his lawyers before he released it? Seriously?
>>
>>133270171
Wrong. The Steele dossier was given to private citizen Rick Wilson by a foreign intelligence agent and then made it's way to congress and eventually the intelligence agencies. It's moral reprehensible to accept this document. It came from a foreign govt with the intent of influencing the election.
>>
>>133270982
What's a German? Pretty sure they all died in wwii.
>>
>>133271012
try to shoot a man- Attempted murder
Try to rob a bank - attempted grand theft
Try to commit terror- conspiracy to commit terror
>>
>>133271047
More than I believe "muh collusion"
>>
>>133271158
What law was he conspiring to break?
>>
>>133269733
>flag

sure m80buoy
>>
>>133271105
that was the reich republitard, germany by name since 1949
>>
>>133270802
Oh get off it. Your boy met with Russians to get political intel. Your pretense regarding discussion is just ignorance at this point. Even if he went to talk about that adoption crap it's still tied to sanctions and nobody believes that is what happened.
>>
>>133271480
>Your boy met with Russians to get political intel.
Not illegal.
>>
>>133270982
Mein kampf is still in print?
>>
>>133271480
>nobody believes that is what happened
but they can still pretend even if its looks stupid
>>
>>133271408
https://transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/fed_state_law_brochure.pdf
>>
>>133271452
Wow that's weird it wasn't Germany until after the German workers party was overthrown.
>>
>>133271587
yes, for couple of years
>>
>>133270950

Comrade! Please! We have no more rubles left to spare please! We cannot afford to pay you any longer we are a poor nation!!!!
>>
>>133271480
>Your boy met with Russians to get political intel
Not illegal
>>
>>133271678
>finance
Did he receive money from them?
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.