[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are liberals this out of touch with reality and actual facts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETOi6OIIos8
>>
Yes.
>>
>>133253849
Yes! But muslim females are a special kind of trojan horse.
>>
>>133253849
Ok
>>
>>133253849
The scary part of this was that I don't think she was acting. The women is brainwashed she more worried about a MAGApede jumping her then some hoodlum shooting her in the hood. Also that there are more white terror attacks then Islamic attacks based off a study that probably oversamples metal episodes.

I hope she get red pilled. Her naivety will get her killed.
>>
>>133253849

She is like a nigger level dunecoon with her arguing. And her headdress looks like drapes from my great grandmas house.
>>
>>133253849

Yes.

Also, I love when they make Muslim women their spokespeople. These idiots are some of the most uninformed, uneducated apes you will ever see. They get all confident because their white liberal friends encourage them out of white-guilt that their positions make any sense at all. They don't.
>>
>>133254358
I hope she gets deported.
>>
File: canacucks.jpg (54KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
canacucks.jpg
54KB, 618x618px
>>133254054
Prove it
>>
>>133254725
So true
>>
File: iamthebridge_banner.jpg (289KB, 966x292px) Image search: [Google]
iamthebridge_banner.jpg
289KB, 966x292px
>>133254725
>>
>>133254358
we gotta start pushing the per capita meme i mean if a minority groups causes slightly less then half of the terrorist attacks its still a problem.
>>
>>133253849
Holy fuck she's dumb.
>>
File: islam religion of peace.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
islam religion of peace.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>133253849
She should be punished under her beliefs -- Sharia law. What should her Sharia punishment be?
>>
>>133253849
Yes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.