[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fascist german cops get rekt by ANTIFA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

fascist german cops get rekt by ANTIFA
>>
>>133248171
Merkel did a great job by hosting G20 in Hamburg to expose your retardation

Also wtf are the two cops in the bottom right doing?

sage
>>
>>133249217
What's the whole G20 chimpout about? I missed the happening these days.
>>
>>133248171
>implying its allowed to sage on a jewish board.
>>
>>133248171

Come to this island and see who reks who you fucking pussy.
Me and my buddies cant wait till one of you autists show up here with your little flags and shit.
>>
>>133248171
God, I would LOVE to see AntiFa try this shit in someplace not totally cucked. Russia would be fun to watch.
>>
>>133248171
If I have to choose between cops and antifags I'm with you. Good job.
>>
>>133250186

They wont. They are total cowards. They only show up in places where they know they'll be tolerated to a certain degree.
Thats why they wont show up here for instance. They know the arubians wont stand for that and specially the police lol.
They know they'll get the shit kicked out of them.
>>
>>133250113

Shut the fuck up scum fascist.we are all over the world
>>
>>133251271
>hiding behind that flag
Spoken like a true coward.
>>
>>133249901

They are a a legion of NEETS who hate capitalism and want more black refugees into white countries.

Fuck em all.

https://g20tohell.blackblogs.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/337/2017/05/whdemo-en-web.pdf
>>
>>133248171
Enjoy your wogs.
>>
>>133248171
those days were the best thing that could ever happen to the germans. soon manhunts on antifas will be tolerated. Every single person is hating the leftis scum now and they will applaude every single act of violence against those inbred wannabe communists.
>>
>>133251841
They are many. Are Germans pissed about them?
>>
>>133252160
he knows nothing.Antifa is rising in germany
>>
>>133249901

ANTIFA and SJWs rioting against capitalism.
>>
>>133249901
>"FUCK CAPITALISM"
>Goes out lighting working class peoples cars on fire
>Burns down small buisnesses
>Takes selfies on there iphones
>Footsoldiers of the corporations

I don't know what astounds me more, the fact that they think communism works or the fact that they are so retarded that even when trying to be communist they end up harming the working class and helping the EU.
>>
File: 1469936445527.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469936445527.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>133248171
you probably also call your mom and dad fascist
thank you for rehabilitating fascism
now much more people will be accepting of fascists because you have branded them too
>>
>>133252160
germans are waking up.
The only thing protecting the antifa cowards from militant right wing groups were politics and police. Now I guess police is not super motivated anymore... politics are leaving the sinking ship as well... soon the commies will know the taste of their own medicine. there are big databases from the antiantifa. When the wind is turning I guess there will be a lot of unexpected visits to some people
>>
>>133251271
>we are all over the world
We are all over the web, and your movement has been frantically doing everything it can to remove us, failing at every step.

You fear us so much that us typing words on a goddamn shitposting forum makes you froth at the mouth to stop us from doing so.

How will you react when we DO take to the streets?
>>
>>133252289
Bullshit. The majority of germans hated them before.
But now after Hamburg , there is a fuckton of pressure on the leftist organisations and politicians. The police is one of the highest respected organisation in Germany and people in general are always on its side.
>>
>>133251271

Come protest in Oranjestad then. Announce it. We will be there you fucking pussy.
Get your face kicked in by some real Arubians.

I cant wait faggot. Please come. We are waiting for you.
>>
>>133249217

They are deciding their gender
>>
File: 358.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>133251271

lol why dont you try this shit in the balkans and see what happens niggerfaggot
>>
File: ROKM.jpg (223KB, 822x594px) Image search: [Google]
ROKM.jpg
223KB, 822x594px
If you want to destroy Antifa permanently send over 500 former ROK Marines and tell 'em once they finish the job it's all-you-can-eat-and- drink samgyupsal and soju.

If you want it done faster have the assault led by 100 Korean grannies who are told there's a truck filled with free socks and plastic bowls behind the Antifa lines. These five-foot nothing human bowling balls will plough right throw the lines.
>>
>>133248171
>>133252289
>t. larping homo
>>
All this ANTIFAgs should be shot on sight
>>
>>133255409
>>133252289

Why did this all start? What the hell are they trying to achieve?

And why the fuck are they looting ipad stores and calling it "fighting the system"?
>>
>>133252519
>I don't know what astounds me more

What always gets me is that they're so proud of being "Antifascist" but don't see the irony in going around dressed head to toe in black and beating up anybody that disagrees with them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.